PDA

View Full Version : EBGames 3-Day trade in special!?

zirjacks
11-26-2004, 02:00 AM
EBGames is having a trade in special Friday, Saturday and Sunday where you trade in a PS2 system and 5 games for $150 store credit.
I have a PS2 system that I bought the day the PS2 was launched that still works great. I was wanting to do the flip-top and swap magic mod on this PS2. Would I be better off just doing trading in this PS2 and getting the new PSTwo with the store credit money since it is a flip-top and then buy the swap magic discs to use to play backups?
Those of you with the new PSTwo system and are using swap magic, could you give me a little feedback on how it is working out.

SingaBoiy
11-26-2004, 05:41 AM
I was wanting to do the flip-top and swap magic mod on this PS2. Would I be better off just doing trading in this PS2 and getting the new PSTwo with the store credit money since it is a flip-top and then buy the swap magic discs to use to play backups?
Those of you with the new PSTwo system and are using swap magic, could you give me a little feedback on how it is working out.
A pstwo with SM makes it so much easier to play burned games. I would def. suggest that

zirjacks
11-26-2004, 05:55 PM
Hey Singa, what all did you have to do to the new PSTwo to make it work with swap magic?
Thanks!