PDA

View Full Version : weekend's here...

cpt_azad
11-26-2004, 11:30 PM
recommend me something good to watch, and please, nothing boring :) (drama is not boring, but just talk talk talk talk is gay ;) ). all i can think of right now is:

Full Metal Jacket
Die Hard 2
Anything from Family Guy
Anything from South Park
Anything from Futurama
Anything from Simpsons (pre-14th season)

??? recommendations please, thank you!

trajillo
11-26-2004, 11:53 PM
Band Of Brothers

cpt_azad
11-27-2004, 12:06 AM
already watched all of em (got the dvd set), but i'll check out part 3 tonight, anyone else wanna contribute?

cpt_azad
11-27-2004, 12:16 AM
bump*

S!X
11-27-2004, 12:29 AM
bump*:blink: Anyways, how bout saving private ryan?

silent h3ro
11-27-2004, 12:30 AM
You don't wan't to play any videogames??? :crying:

cpt_azad
11-27-2004, 03:31 AM
You don't wan't to play any videogames??? :crying:
lol hardcoregamer :rolleyes: of course i will. just wanna watch a movie or two while i'm at it (just bought enter the matrix for ze xbox ja, should be good since i've never played it, also rented a few games, and theres always Counter Strike source). saving private ryan, can't do it now, i like to watch movies w/ volume up and SPR being already a loud movie, u get the picture, i'll watch it tom. any suggestions?

ofbz
11-27-2004, 07:06 AM
south park the movie... (watched on wednesday for the 25th time, and still cracks me up when i hear the "kyle's mom is a bitch" song...)

family guy: the episode when peter gets in touch with his feminine side and gets stewe to suck his tit.... (remember IKE's avatar...)

and a movie like... fight club, face off, donnie darko, or:

LOTR trilogy... the best movies EVER!!!!! it's always a good time to watch that!!!! lol

me... im just gonna keep playing halo2 an kai, ang get my ass kicked... lol

cpt_azad
11-27-2004, 08:19 AM
LOTR trilogy... the best movies EVER!!!!! it's always a good time to watch that!!!! lol

i'm gonna pretend i didn't see that line above posted by you :no:

as for the other suggestions, i will do lol. putting in the family guy disc as we speak, sky captain world of tom. just finished downloading, and halo2 is sitting on top of my xbox in the living room waiting to be unleashed. oh and south park the movie is downloading as we speak :cool:

ofbz
11-27-2004, 08:32 AM
:whistling:shifty::whistling

ohhh... i just remembered i never finished watching the last episodes of season 3 of family guy.... gonna do it rite now....

oh and btw

:D j/k

cpt_azad
11-27-2004, 08:34 AM
:whistling:shifty::whistling

ohhh... i just remembered i never finished watching the last episodes of season 3 of family guy.... gonna do it rite now....

oh and btw

:D j/k

you're a bastard :dry: :no: so the hunt begins for ofbz :shifty:

the last eps of season3 were some of the best out of the entire series.

Peerzy
11-27-2004, 03:09 PM
A movie called Thirteen. One of the best and most powerful movies of 2003-2004 yet its so realistic.

{I}{K}{E}
11-27-2004, 05:31 PM
family guy: the episode when peter gets in touch with his feminine side and gets stewe to suck his tit.... (remember IKE's avatar...)

Family Guy ROCKS !!!

2 bad I havent got season 3 yet :(

cpt_azad
11-27-2004, 10:34 PM
Family Guy ROCKS !!!

2 bad I havent got season 3 yet :(
i got all the eps on dvd, and they're worth every penny :01: i can never get bored of it, i loved the ep where he gets his own country (Petoria) and where he becomes a fisherman, lmfao:

Tom Tucker's Kid (pointing @ Peter): "Daddy, what's that?"
Tom Tucker: "Why that's Mercury, the closest planet to the sun. What it's doing down here I have the slightest clue, maybe a scientist kno..."
Peter (interrupts Tom T. b4 he can finish his sentence): "I'm a guy you jackass."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

downloading Thirteen as I type this, 28% done :)

ofbz
11-28-2004, 08:13 AM
boondock saints

comedy: don't know if youre gonna like 'em, but i loved them... and they are my all time favs
"the naked gun" all three of them (im still trying to get #2)
and
"hot shots!" 1 and 2

Celerystalksme
11-28-2004, 10:49 AM
boondock saints

comedy: don't know if youre gonna like 'em, but i loved them... and they are my all time favs
"the naked gun" all three of them (im still trying to get #2)
and
"hot shots!" 1 and 2

U've redeemed yourself by mentioning Boondock Saints...

You still deserve the beating for mention the LOTR trilogy

Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, Death To Smoochy, Dawn Of The Dead (remake)...there is so many good movies to watch :)

cpt_azad
11-28-2004, 11:57 PM
U've redeemed yourself by mentioning Boondock Saints...

You still deserve the beating for mention the LOTR trilogy

Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, Death To Smoochy, Dawn Of The Dead (remake)...there is so many good movies to watch :)
Okay, this weekend was a really good one. Boondock Saints is downloading (my friend told me it's worth buying, wouldn't ever have heard of it if it wasn't for you guys :) ). Snatch I'm gonna watch right now, and DOTD has finished dling, but I'll wait till I finish watching DOTD (my eyes are in the bleeding stage by now if you want to know.). And yes, he does deserve to die for mentioning LOTR :mad3: :ph34r:

mr. nails
11-29-2004, 04:33 AM
01. spun
02. after the sunset (salma is so damn hot!)
03. trainspotting
04. supertroopers
05. starship troopers
06. me, myself & irene
07. fists of legend
08. lock, stock and two smoking barrels
09. the crow
10. and then.... anything with asia carrera

hf

cpt_azad
11-29-2004, 07:52 AM
anything with asia carrera