PDA

View Full Version : Starting a Legit Website of Roms!

Monkeee
11-27-2004, 06:31 AM
can you guys post some Legit Rom sites where they dont got broken links or anything about voting for crap!

and i hope to poop that this aint breaking the rules:whistling

ofbz
11-27-2004, 07:19 AM
the last one i tried was emuparadise.org ... i got some n64 roms from there...

other than that i would suggest suprnova....

i just read the title "starting a website of roms"???? are you gonna start one???

Monkeee
11-27-2004, 07:24 AM
lol no i just wanted like a webring of non fake rom sites!

SingaBoiy
11-27-2004, 11:42 AM
What type of roms you want? I can prob hook you up.

Spam-King
11-27-2004, 11:44 AM
http://www.romz4u.com/

Monkeee
11-27-2004, 12:08 PM
What type of roms you want? I can prob hook you up.
lol i'm just trying to get some sites on this thread so other people including me, can get some real rom websites instead of fake broken linked ones.

oh and i'm tryin to get some n64 roms :)

SingaBoiy
11-27-2004, 12:13 PM
Maybe I will make a temp site for all you guys who want roms. What all do you want?

GBA, N64, NeoGeo, Atari, and so on?

Monkeee
11-27-2004, 12:15 PM
lol i just want some N64 roms :) GBA is to crappy to play on my comp

SingaBoiy
11-27-2004, 12:17 PM
lol i just want some N64 roms :) GBA is to crappy to play on my comp
:lol:

How/where are you getting them and what is he eta for them to finish? Im not at home right now but when I get there, I can set you up with about 300 N64 roms.

Fastrap
11-27-2004, 02:09 PM
romhustler.org every n64 rom
romnation.net every rom from the 70's 80's and 90's cartridge games only
emuparadise.org for psx isos n64 roms sega saturn everything

Peerzy
11-27-2004, 03:06 PM
I have every N64 gam EVER that came out in the USA. This means jus the USA version so no japan shit. there are 289 i think.

@Singa - That means ou have either some jap doubles or euro doubles.

orcutt989
11-27-2004, 09:24 PM
Suprnova is best place for any roms.

sArA
11-27-2004, 09:39 PM
I have every N64 gam EVER that came out in the USA. This means jus the USA version so no japan shit. there are 289 i think.

Peerzy is my roms hero... :wub:

SingaBoiy
11-27-2004, 10:37 PM

No, I said almost 300. Im sure me and you got the ConsoleX from the same place so they are the same. You get it working for the xbox yet? I was playing some Bomberman 64 yesterday :P

Peerzy
11-27-2004, 10:45 PM
No, I said almost 300. Im sure me and you got the ConsoleX from the same place so they are the same. You get it working for the xbox yet? I was playing some Bomberman 64 yesterday :P
i got all my roms in one package from newsgroups. No i can't get them to fucking work. hey wont show up on Surreal64 :angry:. Iv tried coping he games into the Roms folder under APPZ/EMULATORS/N64/ROMS Whwere the readme file says to put them and iv burned them and Surreal 64 onto a disc and edited the sxurreal64.ini to read roms from the disc like it says in the rewad me but still wont show in Surreal 64.

@Sara - i just grab as many roms as i can from Newsgroups (Maxes me out, take like 5mins to get a 64mb massive n64 game or like 1min to get a 16mb gba game, pack them up and burn.

SingaBoiy
11-27-2004, 10:50 PM
i got all my roms in one package from newsgroups. No i can't get them to fucking work. hey wont show up on Surreal64 :angry:. Iv tried coping he games into the Roms folder under APPZ/EMULATORS/N64/ROMS Whwere the readme file says to put them and iv burned them and Surreal 64 onto a disc and edited the sxurreal64.ini to read roms from the disc like it says in the rewad me but still wont show in Surreal 64.

@Sara - i just grab as many roms as i can from Newsgroups (Maxes me out, take like 5mins to get a 64mb massive n64 game or like 1min to get a 16mb gba game, pack them up and burn.
I set my .ini to look for D:\Roms and added all the roms to that. Just outside that folder I had the default.xbe and other files for the emu.

Peerzy
11-27-2004, 10:52 PM
I set my .ini to look for D:\Roms and added all the roms to that. Just outside that folder I had the default.xbe and other files for the emu.
Well the EMU with the defualt.xbe and all the other files is in D:\APPS\EMULATORS\N64 and in tha folder it has a fodler claled ROMS. Iv tried putting them in there iv tried burning a new copy of Surrealy with the ini file edited so it would look for roms on a disc in a certain place and no luck. When you open Surreal are the roms already there in a list? Also what is the file extension of your roms? Iv tried USA (the format they came as) and .n64:dry:

SingaBoiy
11-27-2004, 10:54 PM
Well the EMU with the defualt.xbe and all the other files is in D:\APPS\EMULATORS\N64 and in tha folder it has a fodler claled ROMS. Iv tried putting them in there iv tried burning a new copy of Surrealy with the ini file edited so it would look for roms on a disc in a certain place and no luck. When you open Surreal are the roms already there in a list? Also what is the file extension of your roms? Iv tried USA (the format they came as) and .n64:dry:
Yea, when I load it shows a long list of roms in rows or 3's

I left them as they were .usa

Peerzy
11-27-2004, 10:57 PM
Yea, when I load it shows a long list of roms in rows or 3's

I left them as they were .usa
Are you using Slayers? As Slayers 2.6 comes with Surreal auto installed into D:\APPS\Emulators\N64 and has a file called PUT.ROMS.INTO.ROMS.FOLDER so i just put them int6o roms folder. this is so fucking annoying. 3 wasted Discs so far, as cannot ftp.

SingaBoiy
11-27-2004, 11:01 PM
Nope, not using slayer's. Used Qwix to make the ISO.

You will have to remove some of the roms for it to be small enough to burn. Here what I did.

1. Unrared
2. Added a folder in the Surreal folder called Roms and put all the roms in there.
3. Editing .ini to look for D:\Roms to find the roms.
4. Started Qwix and selected to make an iso.
5. Burned with DVD Decrypter

The first time I did it, I made the ISO w/o deleting anything and the damn thing was too big to burn. So I had to make the iso again with a few less roms. Got rid of the gay crap.

Peerzy
11-27-2004, 11:03 PM
Nope, not using slayer's. Used Qwix to make the ISO.

You will have to remove some of the roms for it to be small enough to burn. Here what I did.

1. Unrared
2. Added a folder in the Surreal folder called Roms and put all the roms in there.
3. Editing .ini to look for D:\Roms to find the roms.
4. Started Qwix and selected to make an iso.
5. Burned with DVD Decrypter

The first time I did it, I made the ISO w/o deleting anything and the damn thing was too big to burn. So I had to make the iso again with a few less roms. Got rid of the gay crap.
yeah thats what i did, when i put the disc in it auto bootsd into Surreal but not showing any games. I had to remove a few games as well, some shitty NHL ones or something.

Monkeee
11-27-2004, 11:08 PM
i'm just trying to get a list of websites of roms.... and it goes completly different direction...