PDA

View Full Version : Nero Problems

musicmaster
11-29-2004, 03:39 AM
It may be just me.... but I dunno. I installed those registry changes that I explained in my last thread... but I wasnt able to burn cds... or so I thought, so I uninstalled Nero and reinstalled it.

I have burned 2 cds so far as audio (cda files) and they play fine on my pc, but my standalone cd player wont recognize them.

Anyone have any ideas why this might be?

Skiz
11-29-2004, 03:59 AM
Bro, you bought 100 cdr's for five bucks. What do you expect??

natedogg
11-29-2004, 05:24 AM
yeah i reccemend buying better cds

ObiWan
11-29-2004, 08:03 PM
are you selecting to cerate an audio CD or a data CD with all of the files as .cda files

musicmaster
11-29-2004, 08:28 PM
are you selecting to cerate an audio CD or a data CD with all of the files as .cda files QUOTE]

[QUOTE=musicmaster]
I have burned 2 cds so far as audio (cda files) and they play fine on my pc, but my standalone cd player wont recognize them. /QUOTE]

As noted above... I have selected audio and not data... just to let you know that nothing out of the ordinary... as far as selection on Nero, has been done.

[QUOTE=Skizo]Bro, you bought 100 cdr's for five bucks. What do you expect??

lol Bro!!! hehe

but seriously...ok... lemme try and burn it with a non-5cent cd and then the same thing with the 5center... I willl keep ya'all informed.

Outtie!!!!

musicmaster
11-30-2004, 03:47 AM
Ok... the problem wasnt nero.... and the problem wasnt the CD-Rs.... it was the CDRWs
heheh :blink: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D

I suppose old standalone players dont read CDRW. I didnt even notice that they were rewritable. I suppose thats why they are so cheap... because nobody really needs rewritable anymore, since blank media is so inexpensive.

Oh well