PDA

View Full Version : Need a Website Password Thingy

summond_skull
11-29-2004, 05:33 PM
Well

I have a History essay due tomorrow and my notes are at my friends house. And I can't remember anything on the issue. I've found a website that has pre-made essays for "sale" but in order to view the full essay you have to register which costs $24.95+. I was wondering if anyone knows a site or program that can hack or generate accounts so I could view the essays.

If this is in the wrong section or against forum rules please remove it. Thanks.

Peerzy
11-29-2004, 05:36 PM
Your teacher will know its not your work.....i don't think cheating like that is right...

Try changing some of the long words and oput your name at the top usually works. Oh yeah and i can get you into he site for $24.95 :)

summond_skull
11-29-2004, 05:40 PM
Your teacher will know its not your work.....i don't think cheating like that is right...

Try changing some of the long words and oput your name at the top usually works. Oh yeah and i can get you into he site for $24.95 :)

Thanks... But tht didn't really help :confused:

Vargas
11-29-2004, 05:56 PM
http://bugmenot.com/

Spam-King
11-29-2004, 06:57 PM
my question is-

say if I use a coursework/essay website and Steal one of the points (and put it into my own words) would that be considered as cheating

Peerzy
11-29-2004, 07:09 PM
my question is-

say if I use a coursework/essay website and Steal one of the points (and put it into my own words) would that be considered as cheating
No, its like asking someone for help. Like asking the teacher for help, she'll blah on about shit for 10mins and get one good point across in which you use and reword. Or if your lazy ask her to speak slower and clearer and copy word for word:shifty:.

4play
11-29-2004, 07:25 PM
that would be cheating.
copying someone else's work word for word and then not stating the source you got the material from is called plagiarism.

why not write the essay yourself you will learn alot more.

Spam-King
11-29-2004, 10:20 PM
that would be cheating.
copying someone else's work word for word and then not stating the source you got the material from is called plagiarism.

so are you saying in the bibliography write down the teachers name???

tesco
11-29-2004, 10:34 PM
that would be cheating.

then you could just quote some essay you found on the internet then hand it in. :shifty:

Spam-King
11-30-2004, 04:28 PM
atleast you would get the E/D for the research

Afronaut
11-30-2004, 05:00 PM
Guys, we're dancing on the thin ice here again.

Where not suppose to Hack sites.

Samurai
11-30-2004, 06:57 PM
Guys, we're dancing on the thin ice here again.

Where not suppose to Hack sites.

Agreed. No more discussions on hacking sites. Go back to downloading illeagal material from P2P :cool:

Tifosi
11-30-2004, 09:14 PM
I think I can hear Rex Banner coming...

S!X
12-01-2004, 10:41 PM
I think I can hear Rex Banner coming...
:blink: