PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for my absence

rookiecrd1
11-30-2004, 08:41 PM
Sorry, the last few weeks have been hectic. With traveling for thanksgiving and all I did not have too much time to post here. I do however visit the site numerous tie s day.

We are continuing to optimize for google. I only wish i had more time for everyday things.

Thanks to the mods and other admins for helping out.

Brian :)

Afronaut
11-30-2004, 08:54 PM
Well Hello there.

:)

tesco
11-30-2004, 08:54 PM
welcome back.

muchspl2
11-30-2004, 09:34 PM
Well Hello there.

knew you would be the first mod to "welcome him" for some reason

Afronaut
11-30-2004, 09:45 PM
knew you would be the first mod to "welcome him" for some reason
:lol::lol::lol:

Oh my.

There's more things I said to Rookie on the Team Chat.
And whats wrong with being nice to ppl?
I know its not your favorite flavour but I like to be nice to ppl.

h121589
11-30-2004, 11:49 PM
:lol: ^ welcome back

natedogg
11-30-2004, 11:53 PM
welcome back :lol:

ElvisLover
12-01-2004, 12:33 AM
why hs the clock jumped forward 2 hours?

Also I just got stuck, well that account is still stuck by flood vcontrol telling me I have to wait 15 seconds to post when I have been waiting 15 minutes

rookiecrd1
12-01-2004, 08:31 PM
The reason the clock jumped is because the server guys are trying to fix it. Not sure how successful they were though :(

DanB
12-02-2004, 12:18 AM
The reason the clock jumped is because the server guys are trying to fix it. Not sure how successful they were though :(

They weren't. In fact it had a detrimental effect freezing many accounts for 2 hours

Afronaut
12-02-2004, 12:20 AM
I havent seen trouble regarding the clock tonight.

DanB however... :P

Samurai
12-02-2004, 12:26 AM
why was my post removed?

Afronaut
12-02-2004, 12:31 AM
why was my post removed?
Probably spam.

The lounge is downstairs.

I forgot that too sometimes and got my post deleted.
But it wasnt so important, really.

;)

tesco
12-02-2004, 12:42 AM
They weren't. In fact it had a detrimental effect freezing many accounts for 2 hours
Something as somple as changing the time. :lol:

i dunno i guess it's not like doing it in windows\linux. :unsure:

Samurai
12-02-2004, 01:01 AM
Probably spam.

The lounge is downstairs.

I forgot that too sometimes and got my post deleted.
But it wasnt so important, really.

;)

Thanks for the explanation.

Just to confirm, it was originally "Yea. Whatever."

Seeing as IT IS relevant to the thread, I'll keep a screenshot of it, just in case it "accidentally" gets removed for spam reasons.

rookiecrd1
12-02-2004, 01:27 AM
Ok sorry about that. I'm still trying to figure the clock issue out.

Afronaut
12-02-2004, 01:30 PM
n/m

bujub22
12-09-2004, 03:02 AM
http://www.handcuffs.org/gallery_legiron/tower_ball_and_chain.jpg

back to work rookie ;)

oww and welcome back :D :devil:

RealitY
12-09-2004, 06:13 AM
Thanks for the explanation.

Just to confirm, it was originally "Yea. Whatever."

Seeing as IT IS relevant to the thread, I'll keep a screenshot of it, just in case it "accidentally" gets removed for spam reasons.
Well I just noticed I posted "Bah" which was the second post here and was actually my full summarized opinion about this post and how I felt although it was deemed not fit and was removed as if someone here has decided to pass judgment of the content of each and every post and weather it deserves to stay in a post or is to banished, its really becoming a fkin joke how bored some people are that they spend the time to make such trivial borderline decisions in the illusion they are doing some good while they only create useless hostility and division between the members and themselves, just par for the course as usual...

muchspl2
12-09-2004, 06:25 AM
Well I just noticed I posted "Bah" which was the second post here and was actually my full summarized opinion about this post and how I felt although it was deemed not fit and was removed as if someone here has decided to pass judgment of the content of each and every post and weather it deserves to stay in a post or is to banished, its really becoming a fkin joke how bored some people are that they spend the time to make such trivial borderline decisions in the illusion they are doing some good while they only create useless hostility and division between the members and themselves, just par for the course as usual...I got in trouble for quoting your comment, I didn't feel it was right to remove peoples opinions, nor did I want to pm you to stir the shit after I found out it wasn't GS.
So I just dropped it. esp when I found out it wasn't GS that was deleting my & your post.

RealitY
12-09-2004, 06:52 AM
nor did I want to pm you to stir the shit
Too Late...
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?p=941553#post941553
:P :P