PDA

View Full Version : have u seen bigfoot ?

express98
12-01-2004, 12:36 PM
GTA San Andreas: Have you seen Bigfoot?

[11/11/04 12:42]
Show PSM2 the evidence and you can pocket a cool 50 quid

Maybe it's madness. Maybe they know that their £50 is safe in their wallets. But PSM2 magazine are offering a £50 bounty for the first confirmed sighting (and slaying?) of 'Bigfoot' in GTA San Andreas.

Speculation has been rife since the game's release that somewhere in the woodlands of the million-seller lurks Bigfoot. Other rumours suggest that a leatherfaced crazy-man (known as - hey! - Leatherface) lives in a shack in the woods. Still more believe that Piggsy, the mind-scarring 'star' from Rockstar's infamous Manhunt, lives somewhere in the game. Well PSM2 want to settle the score once and for all - and are prepared to pay for evidence.

They want your proof. Capture the mysterious woodland fiend (be it man or beast) on VHS tape (plug your PS2 into your video's SCART socket and hit record) and, if you deliver the first confirmed evidence of the Beast of The Panopticon, they'll send you fifty of the queen's.

But that's not all. Witnessed the lights in the sky? Seen a random plane crash? Or have you been chased by the haunted, driverless car? Whatever you have witnessed, PSM2 want to know about it. They want your digipics, videos and written accounts and will make you famous in the process. Describe your discovery (and include pics if you have them) and send it to [email protected]

Got a VHS tape of San Andreas weirdness (be it deliberate or a glitch)? Or do you want to make history and claim that Bigfoot Bounty? Send your VHS tapes to San Andreas Weirdness Watch, PSM2 Magazine, Future Publishing, 30 Monmouth Street, Bath, BA1 2BW.

PSM2 will feature full reports in an issue coming soon and we'll keep you updated too on gamesradar.com.

bujub22
12-01-2004, 12:57 PM
:ph34r: the hunt begins

TheDave
12-01-2004, 01:09 PM
me and my mate saw a plane get shot down when walking around the farmy part of the first island :01: would that be worth £50

bujub22
12-02-2004, 11:11 PM
still lookin :frusty:

colt45joe
12-02-2004, 11:17 PM
http://ircspy.com/comments.asp?mode=view&id=2048

bujub22
12-03-2004, 05:30 AM
http://ircspy.com/comments.asp?mode=view&id=2048
:lol: :lol: im tryin aLL thing from that site

Spam-King
12-03-2004, 07:25 AM
Bigfoot is FAKE so are ghosts and UFOs and such

cpt_azad
12-03-2004, 08:09 AM
lol

TheDave
12-03-2004, 01:58 PM
http://img3.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img3&image=13856.jpg

:lol: :lol:

bujub22
12-03-2004, 02:51 PM
Bigfoot is FAKE so are ghosts and UFOs and such
welll the only 1 i have seen is the plane crashing for no reason 1
i tried for 2 hrs last night tryin a bunch of theses

looked for the guy in the cabin in the woods -nothing
alien transmission on radio- nothing
bigfoot- :no:
ghost car - ;) yes that son of biatch ran me down and repeatly kept doing it then when i finnally punched in the cheat code cuz he was about to kill me
i got in front of the car and there was no one driving and the car was still trying to hit me until i jacked it....so???

ufo i reall could'nt tell becuz by the airport in the dessert it funny cuz theres alot of planes cross and when they reenter down pass the cload they looked like ufos but were'nt :(

TheDave
12-03-2004, 03:28 PM
i hope this has decent draw distance on PC. i'm gonna be doing dodo recon 24/7 :01:

colt45joe
12-04-2004, 09:25 AM
aliens hijacking your radio might be real

i remember right after a cinematic in the game, i got right into a car, and i heard really wierd noises, and it took me a while to realize, that there were wierd noised, and i was like what the fuck, and i asked my cousin if he heard that and he did, he thought CJ was freaking out or something, because the noise kind of is like a psycho person making wierd noises.

anywyas, if you have a saved game around this part of the game check it out:
its when the cop that has that cabin in the desert with the monster truck tells you about conspirarcy theories when hes telling you what your next mission is., which i dont reember what mission it was...

bujub22
12-04-2004, 06:42 PM
aliens hijacking your radio might be real

i remember right after a cinematic in the game, i got right into a car, and i heard really wierd noises, and it took me a while to realize, that there were wierd noised, and i was like what the fuck, and i asked my cousin if he heard that and he did, he thought CJ was freaking out or something, because the noise kind of is like a psycho person making wierd noises.

anywyas, if you have a saved game around this part of the game check it out:
its when the cop that has that cabin in the desert with the monster truck tells you about conspirarcy theories when hes telling you what your next mission is., which i dont reember what mission it was...
now that u mention it i did hear that but paid it no attention! :frusty:
the sounds were like from the movie {{signs]} and were lil messy to hear i thought it was my playstion!?!?

bujub22
12-06-2004, 03:53 AM
;) yup found the ghost car :01: