PDA

View Full Version : Dilema's: What Would You Do?

ezyryder
03-29-2003, 11:38 PM
Think about your answers before reading the answers please. Also, this was just some random e-mail i didn't make it up so sorry if it is stupid.

Question 1: If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis; would you recommend that she have an abortion? Read the next question before scrolling down to the answer of this one.
Question 2: It is time to elect a new world leader, and your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three leading candidates:
Candidate A: Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologists. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.
Candidate B: He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whisky every evening.
Candidate C: He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and hasn't had any extramarital affairs. Which of these candidates would be your choice?
Decide first, no peeking, then scroll down for the answer.

Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt
Candidate B is Winston Churchill
Candidate C is Adolph Hitler
And by the way: Answer to the abortion question-if you said yes, you just killed Beethoven. ( he was the baby) Pretty interesting isn't it? Makes a person think before judging someone.

"The Avatar Man"
03-29-2003, 11:42 PM
KICK THE BABY :D :D :D :P :P :P

ezyryder
03-29-2003, 11:43 PM
don't kick the baby (sorry couldn't resist, after watching south park recently)

WeeMouse
03-29-2003, 11:44 PM
EEM...... i Know this is probably one of the most stoooopidist questions that ever stooopided... but Roosevelt was an American president, yeah? :unsure:

sorry if this is a really dumb question, but i only know of about 4 American presidents - you can learn so much from this place! :P

ezyryder
03-29-2003, 11:46 PM
well weemouse ur a bright one too, i think he was the 37th american president.

WeeMouse
03-29-2003, 11:50 PM
I'm bright(ish)

honest! :D

just don't really know much about American presidents!

however, thanks to this year's crash course in Modern Studies, i can tell you that Hispanic Immigrants tend to settle in the sunbelt states or cities in the North East!

:P :P :P

ezyryder
03-29-2003, 11:52 PM
hey, weemouse, is that SQA-Higher Modern Studies?

soopaman
03-29-2003, 11:53 PM
I voted for "B" does that make me a bad person???

Also, "YES" to the abortion question. So we lose a Beethoven (MAYBE!!) but everyone else has more food and oxygen.

Good question though.

:)

WeeMouse
03-29-2003, 11:54 PM
hey, weemouse, is that SQA-Higher Modern Studies?

it is - or at least it better be! otherwise I've been doing the wrong course for 8 months! :P :P

soopaman
03-29-2003, 11:55 PM
I voted for "B" does that make me a bad person???

Also, "YES" to the abortion question. So we lose a Beethoven (MAYBE!!) but everyone else has more food and oxygen.

Good question though.

:)

ezyryder
03-29-2003, 11:59 PM
Well some say Churchill was a good man, some disagree. I won't give my thoughts. Basically, I killed beethovan too and no I did not pick hitler! He sounded too clean-cut thus not trust-worthy so I picked A as I'm lazy and thinking beyond the letter A was too much of a challenge.

ClubDiggler
03-30-2003, 06:07 AM
I knew candidate c was some sick f**k

way too represed. He found Genocide to be his vice.

Z
03-30-2003, 10:03 AM
that does make you think. but u should have more information on the candidates than that. what about his book mien kampf. did people know about that?

and i am really against abortion in general for that exact reason, but i was for abortion on that question! and beethoven was deaf, so he wasnt really any different than his syblings, he just turned out to be a genius. :P

Acecool
03-30-2003, 10:07 AM
No to abortion, because the baby could be the one to cure cancer or something....

and erm I was stuck on last one, lol

Rat Faced
03-30-2003, 10:23 AM
So we lose a Beethoven

Is this a bad thing? Can you do the same for Shakespeare...PLEASE?

<RF runs from all the &#39;culture vultures&#39;>
:P