PDA

View Full Version : Tonight´s LOST

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

ofbz
05-26-2005, 09:51 PM
jesus!!!!!!!

are they keeping the same cast?.. 'cause kate is really hot... if she is not there im not watching the next season :dry: :P

Busyman
05-27-2005, 01:42 AM
jesus!!!!!!!

are they keeping the same cast?.. 'cause kate is really hot... if she is not there im not watching the next season :dry: :P
Hell Boone will be back too.

hippychick
05-27-2005, 04:04 AM
I found this on another site...It takes awhile to load, but they say it works.

Trailer for season two hidden on oceanic air web page

Copy & paste http://www.oceanic-air.com/seatingchart.htm click in order seat #'s at bottom 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
this take you to the trailer. back at this page seats will light up green click on it hidden clues about characters. Locke's is crazy!! now watch at bottom of screen. the flight number changes from 815 to 777.

In the yellow box on right after u read the presidents msg move the grey line into view. exerpt that describes "monster"
and also in yellow box highlight the msg that is blurry.

I can't get it to work, if ne one figures out pls post.

Busyman
05-27-2005, 04:06 AM

Copy & paste http://www.oceanic-air.com/seatingchart.htm click in order seat #'s at bottom 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
this take you to the trailer. back at this page seats will light up green click on it hidden clues about characters. Locke's is crazy!! now watch at bottom of screen. the flight number changes from 815 to 777.

In the yellow box on right after u read the presidents msg move the grey line into view. exerpt that describes "monster"

A secret scene was aired on Good Morning America Thursday morning. ;)

hippychick
05-27-2005, 04:15 AM
A secret scene was aired on Good Morning America Thursday morning. ;)
Is there a link to what they showed?

hippychick
05-27-2005, 04:23 AM
OMG it works in firefox...this is awesome
Lock is in row 24d it will make u jump :blink:

hippychick
05-27-2005, 05:55 PM
Some more interesting tidbits for Lost fans.

Link to Danille map
http://ninian.de/datentaxi/lost/map.jpg

Some translations of the map
Épave = Wreck
Le Cratère = the crater/caldera
Versant Exposé = bleak (?) mountainside
Cotê Sauvage = Wild Coast
Vents D'Ouest = west winds
Les Alizés = trade winds
Face Au Vent = luff
Sablés Mouvants = quicksand
Lagon Bleu Azure = blue lagoon
Cote De Moustiques = mosquito coast
Récifs Corallien = coral reefs
Roc ... Save? = ? rock
La Baie Des Crabes = crab bay

Busyman
05-27-2005, 09:57 PM
OMG it works in firefox...this is awesome
Lock is in row 24d it will make u jump :blink:
Works in IE too. The trailer was kinda weak.

ahctlucabbuS
05-28-2005, 01:35 AM
:schnauz:

SpecialAgentPunk
05-28-2005, 08:05 PM
on the Oceanic Airlines website, whats that thing about Robert D West? Never heard of him before

ofbz
05-28-2005, 11:30 PM
couple of things found on that site:

"If anyone should find this message, please get word to Sandra Rafflethorpe of Palm Avenue in Lewiston, Idaho that her sister, Sally is alive and stranded on an island somewhere in the South Pacific. Please send help
soon. Things are bad. And they're getting worse..."

"Robert
D. West, of Santa Barbara, California, USA survived a horrific plane
crash and is stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and
Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward
word of my fate to parents, Mr. and Mrs. John West, of Tucson Arizona.
Thank you."

"If you are reading this note PLEASE get word to my wife, Christina Smith that her husband, Jake survived the crash of Oceanic Flight #815 along with 47 others.
Darling, I miss you so much and dream of the day I can see your face again.
The very thought of that day is all that keeps me going here. Please don�t forget me!

Jake Smith"
pink script (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/ofbz/oa_front-letter1a.jpg)

matt526
05-31-2005, 05:15 PM
http://www.oceanic-air.com/
I just realized that this was a fake web site of a fake airline :frusty: :frusty:
The seating chart thing was very cool!! :w00t:

{I}{K}{E}
05-31-2005, 05:48 PM
Ep. 24 after 35 min. (LOL release)

http://img96.echo.cx/img96/3848/untitled27yk.th.jpg (http://img96.echo.cx/my.php?image=untitled27yk.jpg)

http://img23.echo.cx/img23/3523/untitled12lj.th.jpg (http://img23.echo.cx/my.php?image=untitled12lj.jpg)

A schip :01:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gripper
05-31-2005, 08:21 PM
No T'is a boat

{I}{K}{E}
05-31-2005, 08:52 PM
No T'is a boat

:lol:

Gripper
05-31-2005, 09:41 PM
Nicely spotted tho,tis only a very little boat so they couldn't have got a lift

ofbz
06-01-2005, 01:52 AM
maybe that's the pirate's boat that appeared later on the episode... :shifty::ph34r:

if you look closely you'll notice they screw up a lot on little things like that...

not that it matters 'cause the lost its awsome anyways...

{I}{K}{E}
06-01-2005, 09:28 AM
maybe that's the pirate's boat that appeared later on the episode... :shifty::ph34r:

if you look closely you'll notice they screw up a lot on little things like that...

not that it matters 'cause the lost its awsome anyways...

yeah there are alot of mistakes in lost.
Crew members showing up.
several boats
crew equipment
You can clearly see that the part where you see Hurley runnin on the airpost isnt a real airport :frusty:

http://www.tvtome.com/Lost/goofs.html

Check if you can find this one:

episode: 11. All the Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues

At the 36th minute, when Jack desides to continue to revive Charlie and camera shows Kate turning away, theres crew equipment, somekind of boxes seen at the upper left corner of the screen.

MCHeshPants420
06-01-2005, 10:02 AM
Every time someone I'm watching it with notices an error of this sort or a contnuity error I just say "magical island". It's a great get-out clause.

pu43x
06-01-2005, 06:35 PM
i love this program, and sod if there are glitches.

the last episode was great, although i do wish they answered more of my questions.

cant wait for season 2 :)

Mr. Mulder
06-08-2005, 08:45 AM

how does this work exactly cos i can't see any seat numbers anywhere?:unsure:

menxmen
06-08-2005, 01:11 PM
It was a great episode, i enjoy it very much!

submma
06-08-2005, 06:46 PM
The last episode was not that good to me. Its without a doubt one of the best series in my opinion, but I believe they take too long to solve the mysteries and to create new ones. "24" is better regarding to this.

{I}{K}{E}
06-13-2005, 02:35 PM
I already posted some time ago that I found it strange that there was a long conversation between jack and Ana-Lucia Cortez ( the chick he met @ the bar in the airport) now TVTome is saying she will have a role in Season 2...

So this could mean there are more survivor(s) we haven't met, maybe they crashed/landed on the other side of the island? :unsure:

hippychick
06-13-2005, 03:53 PM
how does this work exactly cos i can't see any seat numbers anywhere?:unsure:
u just start clicking on indivisual seats and the characters seats will appear green. Then u double click on the green seats and it will show u something about the character. ex I clicked on D4 and Charles seat appeared in C29

worldpease
06-13-2005, 04:17 PM
I already posted some time ago that I found it strange that there was a long conversation between jack and Ana-Lucia Cortez ( the chick he met @ the bar in the airport) now TVTome is saying she will have a role in Season 2...
I thought she was called Michelle Rodriguez.... and I know she is ugly,
but I love her since TFnTF.

{I}{K}{E}
06-13-2005, 04:29 PM
I thought she was called Michelle Rodriguez.... and I know she is ugly,
but I love her since TFnTF.

thats here.

Lion7718
06-13-2005, 06:17 PM
The last episode was not that good to me. Its without a doubt one of the best series in my opinion, but I believe they take too long to solve the mysteries and to create new ones. "24" is better regarding to this.

I agree, it was pretty good up to the last 15min, when the Pirates took the kid...
that made no sense to me & I don't know where they are going with it....
Also, the Black Ghost Cloud that grabbed Locke..now there are 2 different things after them.

Busyman
06-13-2005, 06:28 PM

I agree, it was pretty good up to the last 15min, when the Pirates took the kid...
Also, the Black Ghost Cloud that grabbed Locke..now there are 2 different things after them.
What two things? The monster (black cloud) is one. What's the other? :huh:

Lion7718
06-13-2005, 07:02 PM

The guys that took the kid in the boat........

Busyman
06-13-2005, 07:20 PM

The guys that took the kid in the boat........
My bad. You did say them. I'm thinking just Locke.

Solvanora
06-14-2005, 08:14 AM
I'm still wondering what the Dinosaur-like footsteps are. And that question was razed in the first episode. Kinda lame to not answer that question in 25! episodes.

{I}{K}{E}
06-14-2005, 08:35 AM
I'm still wondering what the Dinosaur-like footsteps are. And that question was razed in the first episode. Kinda lame to not answer that question in 25! episodes.

We know it's not an animal...

@ the end of season 2 they discover zombies in a hidden research facility under ground.... :naughty:

Busyman
06-14-2005, 09:54 AM
Then you missed the last episode and missed post #244 in this thread. :dry:

They weren't footsteps btw. They were the uprooting of trees.

{I}{K}{E}
06-15-2005, 11:40 AM
http://img242.echo.cx/img242/6942/04elostanimal9gg.jpg

:ohmy:

it's a mapinguari

SpecialAgentPunk
06-16-2005, 03:46 AM
dude, I might be able to get on their sets or something when shooting resumes next month.

worldpease
07-07-2005, 07:19 AM
I've been watching the first season from the start, again, and I find many things
I hadn't noticed before,
like for example, in ep 4, in the scene where the plane just crashed, and Lock is on
the sand looking at how he sudently can move his toes, there is a take of the shoe,
and it looks as new, as if has never been used.
And in the same episode, when he's talking to the phone girl about the tickets, there is
a machine on his bed side table, is that related to his kidney?

And other thing,
in episode 5, I believe, Jack finds himself in the middle of the jungle searching for his father's ghost,
and then he meets with Lock, there, Lock encourages him to stay
and 'finish what he started', and then a few hours later, Jack finds the caves and the
whater... So, I think Lock already knew about the caves, but he wanted Jack to
find them, so he could bring the water to the people...
Lock knew that in doing so, he would contribute to the good of the comunity, making the people trust in Jack,
this bringin some kind of order.

Well, I have more stuff that I've noticed, but Im getting sleepy, so, may be tomorow.

worldpease
07-08-2005, 06:49 AM
You all might know by now,
but I didn't, or at least I wasn't shure about it,
here you go:

(Posted on Monday, June 27 @ 16:59:00 CDT by Ka3na)

Lavinia writes "
Javier Grillo-Marxuach, a writer and supervising producer of ABC's hit Lost, offered SCI FI Wire only a tantalizing hint

about Michelle Rodriguez, who joins the regular cast in the show's upcoming second season. "We know she made mention of sitting in the back of the plane," Grillo-Marxuach said in an interview, referring to Rodriguez's brief scene in a flashback with Jack (Matthew Fox). "So does that mean if she survived, others survived? I guess it could mean that, couldn't it? It's just one of those things where you have to go, 'Uh, ha!'"

{I}{K}{E}
07-08-2005, 10:21 AM
lol we already knew that 'worldpease' ;) (already mentioned in this topic)

I knew this as soon as they aired the scene with here. the scene was to long for a passenger who dies :P

Gripper
07-08-2005, 03:54 PM
Good news for those in the UK that have been unable to see this yet http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds22320.html
Good old channel 4

malyo
07-10-2005, 08:52 AM
And what about season II? When is it coming out?

Here in Spain the show started some weeks ago. It is still on episode 12 so that's 6 weeks 2 episodes a week. When i saw episode 1 on TV i thought it was a movie and was very pissed in the end when I found out i would have to wait months till i see the outcome. Then i found the complete season 1 on the internet (i love bittorrent) and whached it all in a week :)
So now i'm pissed again because no mistery were solved in the end :(

{I}{K}{E}
07-10-2005, 09:49 AM
season 2 starts in September.

Afronaut
07-10-2005, 10:38 AM
Pretty good series.

Downed teh episodes and started watching today, can't stop 'til i've seen them all!

One of the best series for years. (then again, i dont own a tv;))
There's even a hobbit innit, hehe, hooked on smack,
what more could we possible want?

Oh yeah, nakid ladies and explotions.

;)

malyo
07-12-2005, 01:18 PM
Pretty good series.

Downed teh episodes and started watching today, can't stop 'til i've seen them all!

One of the best series for years. (then again, i dont own a tv;))
There's even a hobbit innit, hehe, hooked on smack,
what more could we possible want?

Oh yeah, nakid ladies and explotions.

;)

Another adict ;)

n18
07-12-2005, 10:45 PM
when season 1 finished, the whole season was posted on filelist in one big torrent ( download went super fast thanks to all the seeders) put the sucker on my XBOX and watched 4 eps a day with my mom :D, good show.

worldpease
07-13-2005, 01:04 AM
put the sucker on my XBOX and watched 4 eps a day with my mom :D, good show.
Yea, some times its more fun when you watch it with someone,
cus you can talk and coment on what's going on, and that makes it more fun.
Not that you talk all through the episode, but you know what I mean.

lo31122
07-31-2005, 01:16 PM
:w00t: does enyone know when 2 seson of lost starts

Skiz
07-31-2005, 01:25 PM
September I think... :unsure:

Can't wait though! :w00t:

{I}{K}{E}
07-31-2005, 01:28 PM
Wednesday September 21, 2005

The second season starts where the survivors have left off with Jack, Locke and others going down the hatch and finding out what is under there. Also, Jin, Michael and Sawyer survive their boat attack from "the others" while Walt is still missing out at sea.

{I}{K}{E}
08-01-2005, 07:21 PM
Another Lost castmate found:

In addition to Girlfight-er Michelle Rodruiguez, another new face will appear on the mysterious island.

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, formerly of HBO's prison drama Oz, is joining the cast of the ABC hit Lost. He'll play a mysterious man with possibly ominous intentions, according to ABC. While on Oz, Akinnuoye-Agbaje played the character of Simon Adebisi, a cunning and fierce supercriminal. He also appeared in the films Congo, The Mummy Returns, and The Bourne Identity.

ofbz
08-02-2005, 10:24 PM
Dear Frequent Flyer -

Greeting from the writers' room of Lost!

Even though production has only just begun on the sandy shores of O'ahu (as well as the lush jungles of O'ahu, and the mysterious soundstages of O'ahu), the writers' room has been working overtime for several months to turn the overarching visions of the show's creators into episodic teleplays.

The writers' room is one of the main hubs of creative activity on Lost. To anyone on the outside it probably looks like an ordinary conference room, albeit one festooned with white boards and memorabilia.

One wall, for example is decorated with head shots of the cast. Another features the "Lost Survivors Count" where we keep a running track of the characters who have died on the series. Others are decorated with maps and posters of islands and beaches to keep us in the tropical mood (not a lot of white sand and clear water in sunny downtown Burbank -- but then again, not a lot of invisible monsters either).

But the nexus of the writers' room are the four massive white boards that span the length of the space. On these boards, we plot out not only the broad strokes of the entire year, but also the individual episodes, down to acts, scenes and beats, in an exhaustive process designed to bring the best out of every idea.

Several scripts have already been completed and are in the pre-production process, with many more in the pipeline. To give you a taste, here is an exclusive glance at the titles and writers of our first three episodes:

Episode One:
"Man of Science, Man of Faith" written by Damon Lindelof

Episode Two:
"Adrift" written by Steven Maeda & Leonard Dick

Episode Three:
"Orientation" written by Javier Grillo-Marxuach & Craig Wright - and this is only the beginning!

Thanks for getting Lost with us!

got it in my mail today... a lot of you must have gotten it too..

i can't fucking wait for the second season... :frusty:

Peerzy
08-18-2005, 06:56 PM
Lost > 24 > IKE

Just finnished watching all 25 episodes (In about a 21 hour Lost-a-fest)

Reason i only just found out about it was because it just got onto UK TV. The adverts to build up to the first episode sucked, it just had loads of the cast dancing on the beach and creepy wispers. Anyway it rawked. Only bad point is that S1 didn't answer enough in my opinion, and how long will they be able to keep up with the characters secrets and past before they just have no more shocks or decent material?

Can't wait for S2, lucky me i only have to wait a month or so.

Cheese
08-18-2005, 10:52 PM
Another Lost castmate found:

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, formerly of HBO's prison drama Oz, is joining the cast of the ABC hit Lost. He'll play a mysterious man with possibly ominous intentions, according to ABC. While on Oz, Akinnuoye-Agbaje played the character of Simon Adebisi, a cunning and fierce supercriminal. He also appeared in the films Congo, The Mummy Returns, and The Bourne Identity.

I loved Oz and he was my second fave character on that show behind O'Reilly (literally if he had had his way...). Good edition to the cast.

Barbarossa
08-19-2005, 09:10 AM
I've started watching it on C4, and to be honest, it doesn't exactly have me hooked yet... :snooty:

...but I'll carry on watching, just in case...

Peerzy
08-19-2005, 09:25 AM
First 4 episodes or so are quite weak. After 8 it gets good.

Busyman
08-24-2005, 02:25 AM
In the new season (which starts Sept 21)...

Jack's wife, Sarah, and his father return in the premiere.

Ana-Lucia's (Michelle Rodriguez) arrival on the island will turn the Jack-Kate-Sawyer triangle into a "romantic trapezoid".

Oz's Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje plays Emeka, a Nigerian character living on the island...who most likely knows about the bones of the Nigerian drug smugglers.

Those who survived on the raft are separated from everyone else for the first third of the season.

You will find out what's in the hatch.

Peerzy
08-24-2005, 02:51 AM
I can't wait till Sept 21st :01:

Only bad thing is that i think it won't answer the hatch question for some time, maybe even pushing it to another season finally.

Or they'll find something and spend a season working it out.

{I}{K}{E}
08-25-2005, 02:35 PM
Lost.S01E01.DVDRip.XviD-WAT
Lost.S01E01.SAMPLEFIX.DVDRip.XviD-WAT
Lost.S01E02.DVDRip.XviD-WAT
Lost.S01E03.DVDRip.XviD-WAT
Lost.S01E04.DVDRip.XviD-WAT
Lost.S01E05.DVDRip.XviD-WAT
Lost.S01E06.DVDRip.XviD-WAT
Lost.S01E07.REPACK.DVDRip.XviD-WAT
Lost.S01E08.REPACK.DVDRip.XviD-WAT
Lost.S01E09.DVDRip.XviD-WAT
Lost.S01E10.DVDRip.XviD-WAT
Lost.S01E11.DVDRip.XviD-WAT
Lost.S01E12.DVDRip.XviD-WAT

NTSC DVDs will be online soon :P

Peerzy
08-26-2005, 11:50 PM
:01:

No ftp credits left though :ohmy:

Busyman
09-08-2005, 02:52 PM
Michael makes it back to land even thought the raft exploded.

Shannon spots Walt in the woods with the Others early in the season and she's has hard time convincing the other castaways she's not hallucinating.

worldpease
09-08-2005, 06:38 PM
I hadn't notice that Sayd has a major role
in ¨the english patient¨ movie.

btw: the movie is not that good.

Skiz
09-10-2005, 09:12 AM
So I noticed that all the commercials for the new LOST just show a single character and you can hear what they're thinking. I noticed that one of the commercials shows Sawyer on the beach thinking. Did they just screw up and show us something they weren't supposed to? Is the raft going to end up back at the island?? :unsure:

malyo
09-10-2005, 09:42 AM
So.. september 21, right? I guess that's the TV premier on NBC, and as I can't watch NBC I'll have to wait a little more for the Internet premier. Anyway 11 DAYS TO GO!!!

Skiz
09-10-2005, 10:13 AM
LOST is on ABC. :wink:

malyo
09-14-2005, 11:00 PM
NBC, ABC all the same to me, because i dont get them in Spain. Anyway thanks for the correction.

{I}{K}{E}
09-17-2005, 09:03 PM
S02E01
Narrated in a linear fashion and culminating from the pieces of the back stories told over multiple episodes in the series, "Destination Lost" focuses on the flashbacks of a core of characters -- illustrating who they were and what they were doing before the crash, and how the island has changed their lives, for better or worse. In addition, the island itself will be explored - culled from events that have taken place - which may reveal some of its secrets that might have been missed upon first viewing.

S02E02The second season starts where the survivors have left off with Jack, Locke and others going down the hatch and finding out what is under there. One of the castaways is chosen to descend into the mysterious hatch, and Shannon stumbles upon a shockingly familiar face in the jungle. The band of friends, family, enemies and strangers must continue to work together against the cruel weather and harsh terrain if they want to stay alive on the island. But, as they have discovered during their forty-plus days on the island, danger and mystery loom behind every corner, and those they thought could be trusted may turn against them. Even the most beloved heroes have secrets. Lastly, Jin, Michael and Sawyer survive their boat attack from "the others" while Walt is still missing out at sea.

S02E03
With the abduction of Walt fresh on their minds and their raft destroyed, Michael, Sawyer and Jin fight for their lives in the middle of nowhere in the ocean and discover a new predator in the roiling sea. Meanwhile on land, Locke must descend into the hatch when one castaway goes missing inside. Jolene Blalock ("Enterprise") guest stars.

S02E04
Flashbacks reveals more of Locke's past in this episode as well as the introduction of a new character Helen who shakes things up even more with her revealing personality and past despite the episode being Locke-centric.

sosushi2
09-19-2005, 10:50 PM
I missed a few episodes last season. Guess I better get caught up before the new season begins. BTW Thanks for the spoilers! I really don't like surprises very much.

Peerzy
09-21-2005, 06:57 PM
S2 starts tonight can't wait.

By the way does anyone know why in Hurly's flashback when he just gets on the plane he winks at Walt as if he knows him or something?

ofbz
09-22-2005, 12:31 AM
this is it guys... half hour and second season starts....

any early leaks... i wouldn't mind watching the episode 1/2 hour earlier... :)

malyo
09-22-2005, 08:41 AM
Awsome!!! :yahoo:
The first episode is already out for download from LOL! It's a rather popular download.. i guess i'll have it in about an hour :w00t:

{I}{K}{E}
09-22-2005, 08:58 AM
WTF is that dude from the stadium doing there?!?!?!?!!?

manker
09-22-2005, 10:14 AM

By the way does anyone know why in Hurly's flashback when he just gets on the plane he winks at Walt as if he knows him or something?
Duno, maybe it's just to show that Hurley is a nice guy rather than anything deeper.

Getting the first episode off TBs to watch at lunch. I think it's mainly a re-cap tho' - isn't it :unsure:

{I}{K}{E}
09-22-2005, 10:24 AM

Duno, maybe it's just to show that Hurley is a nice guy rather than anything deeper.

Getting the first episode off TBs to watch at lunch. I think it's mainly a re-cap tho' - isn't it :unsure:

S02E01 isnt a re-cap

Destination Lost (aired before the new episode)
Narrated in a linear fashion and culminating from the pieces of the back stories told over multiple episodes in the series, "Destination Lost" focuses on the flashbacks of a core of characters -- illustrating who they were and what they were doing before the crash, and how the island has changed their lives, for better or worse. In addition, the island itself will be explored - culled from events that have taken place - which may reveal some of its secrets that might have been missed upon first viewing.

malyo
09-22-2005, 10:58 AM
WOW! I just saw it and i can't wait for the next one. So when is it comming?

manker
09-22-2005, 11:01 AM

S02E01 isnt a re-cap

Destination Lost (aired before the new episode)
Narrated in a linear fashion and culminating from the pieces of the back stories told over multiple episodes in the series, "Destination Lost" focuses on the flashbacks of a core of characters -- illustrating who they were and what they were doing before the crash, and how the island has changed their lives, for better or worse. In addition, the island itself will be explored - culled from events that have taken place - which may reveal some of its secrets that might have been missed upon first viewing.Gotcha, I thought 'Destination Lost' was the first episode of the new series. Thanks IKE.

Looks like I've got another episode to dl :D

manker
09-22-2005, 11:05 AM
WOW! I just saw it and i can't wait for the next one. So when is it comming?It's airing on ABC next Wednesday.

malyo
09-22-2005, 11:53 AM
WOW! I just saw it and i can't wait for the next one. So when is it comming?It's airing on ABC next Wednesday.

Thanks, manker!
One week only, i guess i'll survive :mellow:
Meanwhile is this Destination Lost worth my time or they only show things we've already seen, is there some interesting comentary, or what?

manker
09-22-2005, 11:56 AM
It's airing on ABC next Wednesday.

Thanks, manker!
One week only, i guess i'll survive :mellow:
Meanwhile is this Destination Lost worth my time or they only show things we've already seen, is there some interesting comentary, or what?No probs and I duno really - I think there may be some more clues, maybe.

I'm gonna watch it anyhow :D

malyo
09-22-2005, 12:11 PM
About Destination Lost

This is an overview of the last season to bridge into the second season...good to watch if you haven't seen lost in a while.

I've already seen episode 1 so i guess it's pointless to see this one, but i'm already downloading and i'm gonna wach it anyway. Besides i've seen season one more than two months ago.

matt526
09-22-2005, 01:50 PM
Wow!!!!!
VERY COOL!!!!

backlash
09-22-2005, 02:05 PM
what a great episode! I can't wait until next week's episode! Lots of interesting things happened...

I'm already trying to piece it all together.

Busyman
09-22-2005, 06:50 PM
In the first ep in Season 2 Walt says....

"Don't push the button. The button, the button is bad."

manker
09-22-2005, 11:07 PM
I forget which episode it was in but when Jack was trying to save Boone's life, he uttered Locke's line of 'Don't tell me what I can't do'.

That's puzzled me ever since. I can't think of any connection between Jack and John - the reason for that must come to light soon, I think.

tree_for
09-24-2005, 03:05 AM
me too cant wait next episode, nice qn there, what was e stadium guy doing in the island, I thght they wouldnt show his face till next week, but they did....

kmpg
09-27-2005, 04:54 PM
Well hi, my first post as im a new member and just found this site, gotta start somewhere i guess.

Lost is great, i see the whole first series back to back over a couple of days, and i see the first episode of series 2 last week, now i have to wait until thursday to watch the next, which is a pain, i wanna watch it now. :(

Filliz
09-27-2005, 05:08 PM
Well hi, my first post as im a new member and just found this site, gotta start somewhere i guess.

Lost is great, i see the whole first series back to back over a couple of days, and i see the first episode of series 2 last week, now i have to wait until thursday to watch the next, which is a pain, i wanna watch it now. :(

They just started airing LOST here but I mised the first two episodes :(
I'm curious to what that big "monster" is that roams the island.

When will i find out,(we're at ep.4 btw)
Is it a big mother boar? :ph34r:

Busyman
09-27-2005, 05:12 PM

They just started airing LOST here but I mised the first two episodes :(
I'm curious to what that big "monster" is that roams the island.

When will i find out,(we're at ep.4 btw)
Is it a big mother boar? :ph34r:
It's a big black cloud of smoke that make sounds like a cross between a T-Rex and Hardware/Death Machine/Virus.

Filliz
09-27-2005, 07:43 PM
[QUOTE=Filliz]

It's a big black cloud of smoke that make sounds like a cross between a T-Rex and Hardware/Death Machine/Virus.

Are you serious? :O
I'm tempted to ask why/what and how but I don't want to spoil all the fun either.

Owww...the suspense :pinch:

Peerzy
09-27-2005, 09:42 PM
By reading that you've pretty much spoiler the whole monster thing for yourself. Wait till you get to the decent storyline in Episode 6 or 7 with 'the thing in the ground'

Best thing to do is download and watch them all in one go as they get quite addictive towards the end.

Gripper
09-27-2005, 09:44 PM
That's half the fun of the program,it leaves ya saying wtf,how did.. but..who the hell..what was...I'm up to date and I'm still like wtf:)
Do ya self a favour and d/load the first couple you missed!!

Filliz
09-28-2005, 02:57 AM
Whoooah...a thing in the ground :P

Yea,I really have to dl those first two episodes for sure.
I saw a preview where someone got sucked in the plane engine after it crashed.
Must have been a real mayhem scene :O

kmpg
09-28-2005, 04:00 AM
i wish i could wait and not bother watching em till the 2nd series has ended and watch em all in one go like i did the first. Best series, and to be honest, that ive ever seen.

Its so werid that in the flashbacks they have that all the ppl seem to bump into each other, or others work for em or are releated to em, you get my drift.

And Peerzy, just wanna say thanks for ur posts about ppl and coolstreaming, gj mate, :cool: get to watch me games.

Peerzy
09-28-2005, 09:43 PM
And Peerzy, just wanna say thanks for ur posts about ppl and coolstreaming, gj mate, :cool: get to watch me games.

NP :D

Its so werid that in the flashbacks they have that all the ppl seem to bump into each other, or others work for em or are releated to em, you get my drift.

Yeah, like Hugo owns the box factory that Locke use to work in (before it closed down) and when Jack has the choice between saving the girl and the guy (In S2E1) and he saves the girl he unintentionally kills Boone & Shannons father.

S2E2 should be airing in the US sometime arround now (If it hasn't already). Last week the rip came out at about 11:30PM UK time so thats just under an hour from now.

ofbz
09-28-2005, 09:59 PM
it airs at 9 pm here on the east coast... like 3 hours from now... :(

Peerzy
09-28-2005, 10:03 PM
It's less on the west coast on central, i believe?

ofbz
09-28-2005, 11:09 PM
yes, but their time zone is an hour or 2 earlier than us... so the show airs "virtually" at the same time...

Busyman
09-29-2005, 03:45 AM
Interesting....

Next episode we get to see the Others and Michelle Rodriguez' character.

trajillo
09-29-2005, 08:26 AM
is ep2. out on torrents yet? if so can someone give me a filename

Samurai
09-29-2005, 08:29 AM
Excellent Episode!!!

Can't wait 'til next week as usual :D

{I}{K}{E}
09-29-2005, 09:09 AM
is ep2. out on torrents yet? if so can someone give me a filename

Lost.S02E02.HDTV.XviD-LOL

Lost.S02E02.HR.HDTV.AC3.5.1.XviD-CTU

dudevenezuela
09-29-2005, 06:41 PM
What a great show!!
Can't wait 3rd episode

99shassan
09-29-2005, 11:00 PM
anyone notice that mark on the shark that was swimming about under the water? I can't believe they didn't tell us any mroe about the hatch and the person inside

dudevenezuela
09-30-2005, 12:31 AM
I did but after read it somewhere else (http://www.lost-forum.com)

Busyman
09-30-2005, 01:11 AM
anyone notice that mark on the shark that was swimming about under the water? I can't believe they didn't tell us any mroe about the hatch and the person inside
Yup that was weird. It was basically a flashback or expounding on the chronology of episode 1.

The symbol on the shark was slightly different than the Dharma FengShui symbol. It was Feng Shui without the Dharma.

Guillaume
09-30-2005, 10:09 AM
I didn't get what the scottish guy (or Irish? Well, the one with the Kalashnikov anyway) said to Locke to check if he really was "him". What was it?

{I}{K}{E}
09-30-2005, 10:15 AM
I didn't get what the scottish guy (or Irish? Well, the one with the Kalashnikov anyway) said to Locke to check if he really was "him". What was it?

I think he was waiting for someone, but he never showed up.

Guillaume
09-30-2005, 10:19 AM

I know that. I just didn't get the actual question he used and that bugs me. :frusty:

Busyman
09-30-2005, 11:24 AM
I know that. I just didn't get the actual question he used and that bugs me. :frusty:
That's because it was like a coded statement.

Like "Walk twice around the barnyard when the tongue leaves the dogs nuts."

Cheese
09-30-2005, 11:50 AM
Shark mark:

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9652/boatshow23qk.jpg

ahctlucabbuS
09-30-2005, 01:29 PM

I know. Frustrating. This is why I prefer closed captioning in movies, even if it is in english.

Also, did you notice the mark on what looked to be a fuse cabinet? 'XKarma' something (with the X as unidentified - I can't remember the letter).

dudevenezuela
09-30-2005, 02:22 PM
"What did one snowman say to the other snowman?"

Busyman
09-30-2005, 04:06 PM

I know. Frustrating. This is why I prefer closed captioning in movies, even if it is in english.

Also, did you notice the mark on what looked to be a fuse cabinet? 'XKarma' something (with the X as unidentified - I can't remember the letter).
Looked like Dharma with a serpent on it.

simlish
09-30-2005, 06:22 PM
Cant wait for the next episode, Michelle Rodrigez!!! And more on the "others" :w00t:

Samurai
09-30-2005, 07:53 PM
Shark mark:

It's the same symbol as shown inside the bunker. I saw it a couple of times.

What I think will happen...

They will find out that every X hours, a "poison" of some sort will be released unless those numbers will be entered as Locke did which will reset it. As long is someone is there to reset it, it will be fine, but that guy who kidnapped the Locke and Kate is waiting for his replacement. That's my theory anyway.

Busyman
09-30-2005, 09:21 PM
Shark mark:

It's the same symbol as shown inside the bunker. I saw it a couple of times.
No, it's slightly different. The bunker says DHARMA with a serpent on it. The shark has an almost straight line on it...maybe the end of the serpent (like a puzzle)...who knows.

Samurai
09-30-2005, 09:47 PM
What do you think of my theory?

Oh and I looked up "DHARMA" on dictionary.com

dhar·ma P Pronunciation Key (därm, dûr-)
n.
Hinduism & Buddhism.
The principle or law that orders the universe.
Individual conduct in conformity with this principle.
The essential function or nature of a thing.
Hinduism. Individual obligation with respect to caste, social custom, civil law, and sacred law.
Buddhism.
The body of teachings expounded by the Buddha.
Knowledge of or duty to undertake conduct set forth by the Buddha as a way to enlightenment.
One of the basic, minute elements from which all things are made.

Interesting...

Samurai
10-01-2005, 06:45 PM
I found the island :) The numbers were the key...

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=4.815,+162.342&ll=5.342583,162.982178&spn=2.685977,5.082825&t=k&hl=en

{I}{K}{E}
10-05-2005, 08:58 PM
Episode 3:
Jack, Locke and Kate learn more secrets about the hatch. Meanwhile, after being beaten and taken captive, Sawyer, Michael and Jin wonder if their captors are fellow survivors or the dreaded Others. Flashbacks reveals more of Lockes past in this episode as well as the introduction of Helen (guest star Katey Segal) who shakes things up even more with her revealing personality and past.
Episode 4:
Hurley struggles with an assigned task inside the hatch as he flashbacks to disturbing memories in his life before the crash. Meanwhile, Sawyer, Michael and Jin learn the identities of their captors on the island. Claire uncovers a startling piece of information about the fate of the raft.
Episode 5:
Michael sets off into the jungle by himself determined to find Walt, but discovers that he is not alone. Meanwhile, Sawyer and Jin are ordered by their captors to take them to their camp, and Sun frantically searches for her missing wedding ring. In flashbacks this episode reveals more of Jins life before ending up on the island. We meet Jins former manager at the Grand Seoul Hotel, Mr. Kim, his beatnik best friend and one-time roomie, Tai Soo, and Jae Lee, an adversary of Jins who has everything he does not, including a good education, charm and wealth. It all leads into why Jin is the way he is now.

worldpease
10-06-2005, 03:48 AM
Damn, ABC is not tunning on my Tv,
and there is no uktorrents anymore.... will I have to wait till tomorow to get the torrent, or, it there a site that already has it, like in the old days?

dudevenezuela
10-06-2005, 03:50 AM
haven't found it ... but the last week episode I found like 1am .. which would be 2 hours from now

worldpease
10-06-2005, 04:00 AM
haven't found it ... but the last week episode I found like 1am .. which would be 2 hours from now
:cry: ... Well, as I said, I loved those old days of uktorrents,
any way, if I get it before I'll let U know,
please do the same.

dudevenezuela
10-06-2005, 04:10 AM
:cry: ... Well, as I said, I loved those old days of uktorrents,
any way, if I get it before I'll let U know,
please do the same.

allright I'm constantly checking on Pisexy and torrent reactor

dudevenezuela
10-06-2005, 04:59 AM
Both have it now.. Pisexy and torrent reactor

Samurai
10-06-2005, 05:49 AM
Don't download the repack from TCM. Audio is out of synch. I'm waiting on a quality HDTV release due within the hour. As usual I will post the NZB in the newsgroups section once released.

I want quality, and refuse to upload quantity :P

worldpease
10-06-2005, 05:53 AM
I agree, as soon as I heard from ¨dude¨ I went to TorrentSpy and the same
release is available there, but averyone is comenting on that issue,
it seems to be out of sinc.

worldpease
10-06-2005, 05:56 AM
They have it at piretebay.org too,
but here is the funny thing,
it seems they claim to have episode 4 too.
...lol, I think they made a misstake.

Samurai
10-06-2005, 05:58 AM
No. Episode "4" is Episode 3. It was wrongly labeled.

I do know now that a repack has been released, but again it's by the same release group TCM (around 400MB).

I'm still sticking to my guns as much as I want to see it, and waiting for a better quality version ;)

worldpease
10-06-2005, 06:02 AM
I'm still sticking to my guns as much as I want to see it, and waiting for a better quality version ;)
Same here,
besides, they say the repack is out of sinc too,
lol, I wonder what does this guy think he is doing? :lol:

Samurai
10-06-2005, 06:20 AM
probably jacking off to michelle rodriguez :lol:

i hear it's her first appearence.

look out for a ctu release or nbs. both quality release groups.

{I}{K}{E}
10-06-2005, 10:32 AM
all releases are nuked.

there is a syncfix for the REPACK TCM release

Samurai
10-06-2005, 10:36 AM
all releases are nuked.

there is a syncfix for the REPACK TCM release

That's fubar'd too. Every release is screwed :angry:

Even HDTV AC3 5.1 versions.

<--- Very unhappy Samurai.

How the hell could 4-5 different releases all contain the same problem??

Retards.

{I}{K}{E}
10-06-2005, 10:47 AM
I have the TCM repack.. I used the syncfix, release is now working without any problems ;)

Samurai
10-06-2005, 10:48 AM
I'll wait for the DVD-quality release - it's around 800MB so i can wait. i've seen the one with problems but it was annoying.

{I}{K}{E}
10-06-2005, 11:38 AM
Jin can understand and talk in english :o

manker
10-06-2005, 11:41 AM
I can't be arsed with the sync-fix - nor with waiting.

This was posted in alt.binaries.multimedia two hours ago:

lost_203_hdtv_xvid-umd.avi (359meg)

Here are the notes on the .nfo:

Proper Notes: lalala, TCM repack is
still out of sync still, so for those who like
this show enjoi

Rls Notes:The first minute and five seconds
contained an SD-Signal, after that it went to
HDTV.

The same group also released this HR 700meg version in the same group at the same time:

medium.s02e03.hr.hdtv-ctu.avi

===

I don't know if the notes mean that they released it because the TCM repack was out of sync - so they released one that's in-sync.

I'll post if it's kewl when the dl is complete.

Samurai
10-06-2005, 11:41 AM

Umm he said 2 words in the episode. "Hunters" and something else. hardly a spoken language and no one said he understands English :rolleyes:

{I}{K}{E}
10-06-2005, 11:44 AM

Umm he said 2 words in the episode. "Hunters" and something else. hardly a spoken language and no one said he understands English :rolleyes:

have you seen the last episode? :rolleyes:

{I}{K}{E}
10-06-2005, 11:46 AM

UMD release is also out of sync.

best release is the proper TCM + syncfix

Samurai
10-06-2005, 11:47 AM

this show enjoi

HDTV.

The same group also released this HR 700meg version in the same group at the same time:

===

I don't know if the notes mean that they released it because the TCM repack was out of sync - so they released one that's in-sync.

ctu are a good release group. i'm grabbing that one. thanks manker ;)

Samurai
10-06-2005, 11:48 AM

Yes :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

{I}{K}{E}
10-06-2005, 11:51 AM

Yes :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

did you watch the 'next week on Lost' part @ the end?

you hear Jin say in English:
'Everything is going to change'

Samurai
10-06-2005, 11:52 AM
that bit was cut from my out of synch POS download.

manker
10-06-2005, 11:53 AM

this show enjoi

HDTV.

===

ctu are a good release group. i'm grabbing that one. thanks manker ;)Yeah, I'm going with the ctu release too - I just read that the smaller umd release is out of sync for a third(!) of the episode.

Then again, I might download it, just in case, and wait a day to see what else pops out of the woodwork.

Hmmm ... .

manker
10-06-2005, 11:55 AM

UMD release is also out of sync.

best release is the proper TCM + syncfixI'm getting the ctu release rather than the umd.

Not sure about how to apply a sync-fix :unsure:

Samurai
10-06-2005, 11:58 AM
a new tcm and synchfix is being integrated and released. i'm still sticking with the ctu one though. i had both episode 1 and 2 from season 2 from ctu and were quality downloads.

manker
10-06-2005, 12:00 PM
a new tcm and synchfix is being integrated and released.Quality :01:

Guillaume
10-06-2005, 12:00 PM
Any of you 1337 peeps knows if LOL have released that episode yet? :unsure:

{I}{K}{E}
10-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Any of you 1337 peeps knows if LOL have released that episode yet? :unsure:

no lol release for this episode.

Lost.S02E03.REAL.REPACK.HDTV.XviD-TCM

manker
10-06-2005, 12:03 PM
Any of you 1337 peeps knows if LOL have released that episode yet? :unsure:Nope.

It seems Mr. LOL was asleep (rumour) and the rest of the groups were having a party with hookers and cocaine, which explains the out of sync-age.

There is a VCD which is in-sync but, apparently, shite picture quality.

===

Btw, the first person to do a Justin Timberlake N*Sync gag gets 3 de-merits and a 2 day ban.

Cheese
10-06-2005, 12:30 PM
Any of you 1337 peeps knows if LOL have released that episode yet? :unsure:Nope.

It seems Mr. LOL was asleep (rumour) and the rest of the groups were having a party with hookers and cocaine, which explains the out of sync-age.

There is a VCD which is in-sync but, apparently, shite picture quality.

===

Btw, the first person to do a Justin Timberlake N*Sync gag gets 3 de-merits and a 2 day ban.

http://www.billcrum.net/BATHROOM/DAY_ONE/SINK_REMOVAL.JPG

Out of sync.

On topic: Good episode but Jack has to stop crying all the time. What a wuss...

Samurai
10-06-2005, 12:34 PM
Getting sick of Hurley talking too. Has he ever said a sentence without "Dude" in it?

Guillaume
10-06-2005, 12:43 PM
Getting sick of Hurley talking too. Has he ever said a sentence without "Dude" in it?
Well, at least he's getting past the "jolly fat guy" cliché.

manker
10-06-2005, 12:44 PM
Dude, I'm just not getting the whole dynamite and flaming torch deal going on hereParaphrasing and I can't remember the name of the episode - but it's my favourite line of the whole series :D

manker
10-06-2005, 12:57 PM
Just read that this one is the un-nuked, repacked, in-sync hawtness:

Getting it from TBs.

99shassan
10-06-2005, 09:32 PM
there si a fix out anyway

Gripper
10-06-2005, 09:37 PM
Dude, I'm just not getting the whole dynamite and flaming torch deal going on hereParaphrasing and I can't remember the name of the episode - but it's my favourite line of the whole series :D
Exodus part 2..episode24 series 1

I thought this couldn't confuse me more,I was wrong,trying to watchit whilst all the lipsynching is out :w00t: :w00t: I hope some things start getting straightened out soon :01:

Guillaume
10-06-2005, 10:33 PM

Getting it from TBs.

You should have completed the dl by now... Is it in sync this time? :unsure:

Samurai
10-06-2005, 11:33 PM

Getting it from TBs.

You should have completed the dl by now... Is it in sync this time? :unsure:

Grab the verified I posted. It's from CTU.

colt45joe
10-07-2005, 03:22 AM
I'll wait for the DVD-quality release - it's around 800MB so i can wait. i've seen the one with problems but it was annoying.

dude..its better than dvd-quality.

and also, wtf, everything is going to change !? :o

Samurai
10-07-2005, 05:07 AM

1. I know - but I was actually doing 5 things at once yesterday monrning so excuse my lack one word. If you want to be pedantic, then do it elsewhere. I got the point across I was waiting for a better quality release than the turd I downloaded.

2. What?? :blink:

Busyman
10-07-2005, 05:49 AM

1. I know - but I was actually doing 5 things at once yesterday monrning so excuse my lack one word. If you want to be pedantic, then do it elsewhere. I got the point across I was waiting for a better quality release than the turd I downloaded.

2. What?? :blink:
Jin.

Samurai
10-07-2005, 07:30 AM
Well it kinda looked like he was giving a speech before it cut off. Like a "behind the scenes" cut. Would be pretty funny if he did speak english too, but if that is the case he WOULD have used it before...

-When he was fighting with Michael on beach with regards to Sun
-When he was running from the people on the beach (latest ep)
-On the boat when they were trying to communicate

manker
10-07-2005, 10:31 AM

Getting it from TBs.

You should have completed the dl by now... Is it in sync this time? :unsure:I still haven't un-rared it :shutup:

I'll be watching it at lunch today, so I'll let ya know at one (proper time).

Busyman
10-07-2005, 10:36 AM
Well it kinda looked like he was giving a speech before it cut off. Like a "behind the scenes" cut. Would be pretty funny if he did speak english too, but if that is the case he WOULD have used it before...

-When he was fighting with Michael on beach with regards to Sun
-When he was running from the people on the beach (latest ep)
-On the boat when they were trying to communicate
Michelle Rodriguez' character is a beeeotch..

Guillaume
10-07-2005, 10:52 AM
You should have completed the dl by now... Is it in sync this time? :unsure:I still haven't un-rared it :shutup:

You surely mean "at two (metric time)".

matt526
10-07-2005, 11:50 AM

I'm not sure about this; I think they will work things out in the near future.
I have a feeling that at least some of the people that throw them in the pit are from the tail section of the plane.
About entering the numbers and pushing that button to save the world every 108min. I sure hope the writers know what they are doing with that.

manker
10-07-2005, 12:06 PM
I still haven't un-rared it :shutup:

You surely mean "at two (metric time)".No :mellow:

The re-repacked episode is perfect, btw.

manker
10-07-2005, 12:08 PM

I have a feeling that at least some of the people that throw them in the pit are from the tail section of the plane.
About entering the numbers and pushing that button to save the world every 108min. I sure hope the writers know what they are doing with that.:dry:

If you hadn't seen it, that's basically the whole episode ruined.

Busyman
10-07-2005, 12:42 PM

About entering the numbers and pushing that button to save the world every 108min. I sure hope the writers know what they are doing with that.
I don't think they are the others.

Conveniently, the people from the boat are not shown.

Michael - "Wooooohoooo thank you thank you. We were stranded on this island and we are glad to see you."

Otherdude - "Uh huh uh yeah......give me the boy."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

colt45joe
10-08-2005, 12:38 AM

and shes ugly

Peerzy
10-20-2005, 09:00 PM
Just watched Episode 5, was an okay episode, i can't remember where i've seen that bear before though :unsure:

Also the Next Week On Lost bit rawked, one of the characters will die, but the episode won't be on for 3 weeks :(

accat13
10-20-2005, 11:18 PM
season 02e06 9 Nov 05 this sucks ....I hate the waiting

Samurai
10-20-2005, 11:40 PM
season 02e06 9 Nov 05 this sucks ....I hate the waiting

Yup.This happened in Season 1 of "Lost", and a few weeks back with "Prison Break" too. I just can't understand why they can't show it every week instead of leaving huge gaps in between. Maybe then they could save themselves 2 minutes of useless "Last time on..." speech and fill it with something worth watching.

Peerzy
10-24-2005, 01:29 AM
Shannon will die next episode, and someone will kill her.

:ph34r:

{I}{K}{E}
10-24-2005, 11:10 AM
Shannon will die next episode, and someone will kill her.

:ph34r:

that's not true :snooty:

Sawyers wound becomes life-threatening as he, Michael and Jin make their way through the interior of the island with the tail section survivors. Meanwhile, Shannon is once again haunted by visions of Walt. Also, Shannons shocking past of her former marriage as well as her manipulation of people prior to the crash are revealed. Plus, there is the revelation on the death of Shannons father who ended up in the hospital where Jack worked. Lastly, Charlie becomes jealous of Lockes interest in Claire.

Guillaume
10-24-2005, 11:17 AM

Sawyers wound becomes life-threatening as he, Michael and Jin make their way through the interior of the island with the tail section survivors. Meanwhile, Shannon is once again haunted by visions of Walt. Also, Shannons shocking past of her former marriage as well as her manipulation of people prior to the crash are revealed. Plus, there is the revelation on the death of Shannons father who ended up in the hospital where Jack worked. Lastly, Charlie becomes jealous of Lockes interest in Claire.
I bet the dog kicks the bucket. Useless creature.

Peerzy
10-24-2005, 11:35 AM

Yes, life threatening. It doesn't kill him however. Shannon is killed at the hands of another female character. The whole episode is about Shannon.

Also it's been confirmed that the reason why the plane crashed will be explained before the season finishes.

http://www.spoilerfix.com/lost.php

^^^ Not really spoilers but tells you stuff like trivia and stuff, and quotes from press releases.

Peerzy
10-24-2005, 11:36 AM
I bet the dog kicks the bucket. Useless creature.

Speaking of the dog apparently it has a major part to play in the season so im not sure, it's Walts dog and Walt has special powers.

Guillaume
10-25-2005, 11:00 AM
Just wondering, exactly why do we have to wait three weeks? :frusty:

Holidays season starting already in good ole U.S of A? :unsure:

manker
10-25-2005, 11:28 AM

Holidays season starting already in good ole U.S of A? :unsure:I was a bit put out by the three week wait - but at least it's not a megalithic season interlude like the one I'm sufferring while waiting for the next BSG episode :fist:

malyo
10-25-2005, 11:39 AM

I don't know how many episodes they've already shot but it is deffinitely not easy to shoot an entire episode in a week so I guess they need some more time. Another option is to put 1 episode every 2 weeks but it would be even worse.

Barbarossa
10-25-2005, 11:40 AM
Why don't they, like, shoot them all, and then show them all? :mellow:

manker
10-25-2005, 11:47 AM
Why don't they, like, shoot them all, and then show them all? :mellow:Yeah ... you'd think what with them being in the TV series making business an' all, that that they'd think it thro', somewhat :huh:

The real answer, which I'm sure Barbie is aware of, concerning the season breaks that often occur with top quality series is that it helps flesh out the yearly schedules for the various TV companies, I suspect that it has little to do with the people who are involved with the production of said series.

Guillaume
10-25-2005, 11:51 AM
BSG
What' s that? :unsure:

Busyman
10-25-2005, 02:27 PM

No, it gives those of us with TIVOs a respite.:ph34r:

Sometimes it's due to sports and also to extend the season longer.

They'll show 6 eps then do a rerun of those 6. I was thankful of that last season. I missed the beginning episodes.

You guys in the UK must really be starved for quality television programming. You are like US TV dope fiends.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Busyman
10-25-2005, 02:28 PM
What' s that? :unsure:
Battlestar Galactica.

manker
10-25-2005, 02:54 PM
You guys in the UK must really be starved for quality television programming. You are like US TV dope fiends.:lol: :lol: :lol:True, that.

I don't watch terrestial TV, save for sport, at all. Each week I download an episode from around five US series tho'.

Well, unless they're having a mid-season break, of course :dry:

Peerzy
10-25-2005, 03:08 PM
In the UK were up up to about episode 10/11 of the first season of Lost, havn't even started American Dad, just finished Season 3 i think of Family Guy, Rome has just started and 24 Season 4 has finished about a month ago.

Samurai
10-25-2005, 03:17 PM
This is the exact reason why I download US TV eps. I don't believe in waiting for a series to air in one country for another to wait almost a year at times to get aired in another. With the Internet in almost every developed nation, there really is no reason why they can't all be shown at the same time.

Busyman
10-25-2005, 04:02 PM
This is the exact reason why I download US TV eps. I don't believe in waiting for a series to air in one country for another to wait almost a year at times to get aired in another. With the Internet in almost every developed nation, there really is no reason why they can't all be shown at the same time.
I dl eps so I can watch them on my laptop or if I totally missed it and have no idea when they'll be reruns.

I did that with Babylon 5. Best sci-fi series I ever watched. I dl'd all 5 seasons + the movies....and even The Crusades series.

Other than the reasons in the first sentence, I'm in no rush to watch. There's so much already on that it'd take too much time....all at one time.

Peerzy
10-25-2005, 04:46 PM
Speaking in which, anyone know whats happened to the latest Family Guy & American Dad, havn't had an episode for like 3 weeks :(

Busyman
10-25-2005, 04:50 PM
Speaking in which, anyone know whats happened to the latest Family Guy & American Dad, havn't had an episode for like 3 weeks :(
This Sunday.

edit: sry next Sunday Nov. 6

Damnatory
10-26-2005, 04:20 AM
In the UK were up up to about episode 10/11 of the first season of Lost, havn't even started American Dad, just finished Season 3 i think of Family Guy, Rome has just started and 24 Season 4 has finished about a month ago.

Wow I had no idea you guys were getting ripped off on the TV series', I always thought you got them before us... On that channel I wish I had, Sky something. :mellow:

Busyman
10-26-2005, 12:20 PM
Wow I had no idea you guys were getting ripped off on the TV series', I always thought you got them before us... On that channel I wish I had, Sky something. :mellow:
Where are you?

Peerzy
10-26-2005, 12:29 PM
Sky One gets the new Simpsons but again were still 2 seasons behind on Season 14 where as the US is on 16.

However anything British made we get before and usually exclusivly to the UK.

Such as Little Britain, it's a shame that i doubt any American's have seen it as it's a top quality show, same with Deadringers, Shameless and so on.

Peerzy
11-02-2005, 10:05 PM
New episode of Lost comes out tonight entitled Orientation:D

Jack, Locke and Kate learn more secrets about the hatch. Meanwhile, after being beaten and taken captive, Sawyer, Michael and Jin wonder if their captors are fellow survivors or the dreaded "Others."

Ahhh crap it's a repeat it just said new episode on the website but they've corrected it now:angry:

Busyman
11-05-2005, 04:16 AM
This is somewhat like an idea I had last season....

The episode after the next is called "The Other 48 Days"

It tells the tail of the 'tailies'.

So now we'll get to see how their numbers dwindled.

I wish it was like my idea where almost an entire season was devoted to the tailies and then the 2 camps converge near the end.:dry:

Whatever happened to guy with the rash (around the time of the golf course)?

manker
11-07-2005, 11:20 AM
They got killed by the others. That's been clearly alluded to in the last episode or two.

Their camp is nearer to wherever the others hang out and, what with the others not being decent chaps at all, they've been killed while out hunting or whatever.

I kinda thought the guy with the rash only appeared in a few episodes to show that even tho' Jack was having personal issues he's such a great bloke that he even has time for hyperchondriacs.

Busyman
11-07-2005, 02:55 PM
They got killed by the others. That's been clearly alluded to in the last episode or two.

Their camp is nearer to wherever the others hang out and, what with the others not being decent chaps at all, they've been killed while out hunting or whatever.

I kinda thought the guy with the rash only appeared in a few episodes to show that even tho' Jack was having personal issues he's such a great bloke that he even has time for hyperchondriacs.
Oh jebus. I know they were killed by the others. I'm sure it didn't have happen in a day so I want to see how it happened.

It'd be nice if they showed their crash, how they encounter the others, and all a dat. It's enough for one episode imo.

Right around the time the guy had the rash, Sayid was with the French lady and there was talk of disease.

manker
11-07-2005, 03:26 PM

Oh jebus. I know they were killed by the others. I'm sure it didn't have happen in a day so I want to see how it happened.

It'd be nice if they showed their crash, how they encounter the others, and all a dat. It's enough for one episode imo.

Right around the time the guy had the rash, Sayid was with the French lady and there was talk of disease.
Meh, they're dead and we've never seen them before so to devote almost a whole season to showing precisely how these faceless individuals met their demise seems a bit pointless to me. Particularly now that we know for definite only a few survived - I mean, it's the spoiler to end all spoilers.

A simple recount by Ana-Lucia or Bernard with mimimal flashbacks should be enough to satisfy even the most rampant curiousity.

Also, I thought the disease that Rousseau spoke of was more mental than physical. I duno, I'm pretty sure that the rash guy was unimportant.

Busyman
11-07-2005, 03:38 PM

Meh, they're dead and we've never seen them before so to devote almost a whole season to showing precisely how these faceless individuals met their demise seems a bit pointless to me. Particularly now that we know for definite only a few survived - I mean, it's the spoiler to end all spoilers.

A simple recount by Ana-Lucia or Bernard with mimimal flashbacks should be enough to satisfy even the most rampant curiousity.

Also, I thought the disease that Rousseau spoke of was more mental than physical. I duno, I'm pretty sure that the rash guy was unimportant.
Probably so.

As far as knowing the spoiler...that wouldn't have been known up front if it was a whole season devoted to them. :dabs:

I would have liked their story to merge with the original cast much later....probably the last 2 episodes. Maybe the tailies would have had normal trials and tribulations the like originals then encountering the others then being on the run and meeting up with the originals. This would have spanned the same time period so there would've been no story loss for the originals.

Season 3 would have been the merged group. This also would have been better for longevity of the series. As it stands now..I can't see this show going on strong for 7 seasons.

Oh well.

Busyman
11-10-2005, 01:51 AM
I think it was a pic of "The Other 48 Days" which had Anna Lucia with a 2 white children, a boy and girl.

I imagine they bite the big one or better yet with the Others history, are taken.

Maybe they are turned into Others themselves.

The legs and feet walking by in one episode looked like youngins.

Add to that the teddy bear.

worldpease
11-10-2005, 02:13 AM
Is there a new episode tonight,
...I hope so.

Skiz
11-10-2005, 02:57 AM
Damn, damn, damn! I hate cliffhangers! Next weeks episode is going to be gooood.:w00t:

Wizard_Mon1
11-10-2005, 02:25 PM
i wish it would hurry up though.

i liked watching the the first series because i got to watch them when ever they came through on dl this season is worse thought because you have to wait 1 week for each episode, its much better watching 3-4 in a row.

backlash
11-10-2005, 02:56 PM
I usually see them online the next day. try the nzb section.

Busyman
11-10-2005, 03:00 PM
Damn, damn, damn! I hate cliffhangers! Next weeks episode is going to be gooood.:w00t:
Anna Lucia is a beeotch.

Samurai
11-10-2005, 03:01 PM
I'd still hit it :)

Busyman
11-10-2005, 09:30 PM
but, but, but....she did a bad thing 'cause she heard voices............

Guillaume
11-10-2005, 10:48 PM
Last one who did it was burned at the stake. :dry:

Can't wait for next wednesday.

Busyman
11-10-2005, 11:24 PM
Last one who did it was burned at the stake. :dry:

Can't wait for next wednesday.
:blink: for the burned at the stake thingamagig.

Guillaume
11-10-2005, 11:26 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_of_arc

Busyman
11-11-2005, 12:42 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_of_arc
Ahhh:mellow:

colt45joe
11-11-2005, 03:30 AM

eww.

worldpease
11-12-2005, 01:09 AM
Damn,
damn you Ana Lucia!

gumati
11-14-2005, 02:58 PM
i love this show

worldpease
11-15-2005, 02:21 AM
I was trying very hard to like the girl (Ana),
now I hater her, I hate her even in real life...
Damn her to hell.:cry: .

worldpease
11-16-2005, 10:02 PM
Tonights episode is being anounced as
an 'extended episode'. Does it means its going to be without comencials,
or a two hour episode?.
or are they just playing with us?

{I}{K}{E}
11-16-2005, 10:49 PM
Tonights episode is being anounced as
an 'extended episode'. Does it means its going to be without comencials,
or a two hour episode?.
or are they just playing with us?

just 1 episode, but it wil be 5 minutes longer then the other episodes

This episode flashbacks to the Tail-enders on the Island and what they did during Season 1.

Busyman
11-16-2005, 11:46 PM
Yes tonight will be a very exciting episode.

Btw
Shannon is dead. Dead as a doornail. Kaput.

99shassan
11-17-2005, 07:26 AM
where teh hell is the release gone? no one has released it on bittorrent or newsgroups!

worldpease
11-17-2005, 08:06 AM
Well, actually you'll find many copies on bittorrent now.
torrentspy ;-)

99shassan
11-17-2005, 08:07 AM
I found it now, someones just uploaded to newzbins. don't use torrentspy much, especially for new releases. thanks anyway.

Busyman
11-18-2005, 02:45 PM

Probably so.

As far as knowing the spoiler...that wouldn't have been known up front if it was a whole season devoted to them. :dabs:

I would have liked their story to merge with the original cast much later....probably the last 2 episodes. Maybe the tailies would have had normal trials and tribulations the like originals then encountering the others then being on the run and meeting up with the originals. This would have spanned the same time period so there would've been no story loss for the originals.

Season 3 would have been the merged group. This also would have been better for longevity of the series. As it stands now..I can't see this show going on strong for 7 seasons.

Oh well.
The "Other 48 Days" was a great episode 'cause answered many questions but just as I thought....they should have made a longer fleshed story for the "tailies" instead of condensing it.

Lost already has alot going against it as far as longevity. This was an easy plot to expound on, possibly for almost a whole season but producers missed the boat.

They should've started with the originals meeting the tailies, then flashback to the tailies past, go for almost a full season, then merge the parties for the last one or two episodes....possibly just one actually with...
Shannon dying

Guillaume
11-18-2005, 08:46 PM
Maybe not a whole season for the "taillies" and their (mis)adventures, but they definitely were worth more than one episode.
The 15 last minutes of this one were a bit rushed, I think.

Once again, the writers of the show have managed to answer a few question and raise a dozen new ones... I think I'll keep watching that show. :shifty:

Busyman
11-19-2005, 12:01 AM
Maybe not a whole season for the "taillies" and their (mis)adventures, but they definitely were worth more than one episode.
The 15 last minutes of this one were a bit rushed, I think.

Once again, the writers of the show have managed to answer a few question and raise a dozen new ones... I think I'll keep watching that show. :shifty:
New questions were only mainly about the list.

I wouldn't have wanted an entire season but think about it....

The originals had a whole season and their nemesis was a deathmachinecloudraptor, a boar, Ethan, and the French lady (somewhat).
The passenger's backgrounds were explored and secrets revealed.

How is it that this couldn't be done with 40+ other people before many of them were decimated?

Good episode but they fucked up 'cause I want this show to last and as it stands, it is a hit show with a hard way to go as far as longevity.

3 people taken on the night? Rushed.
Not one but two moles? Rushed.
Anna figuring shit out? Rushed.
No more secrets on that side of the island? Won't find out until the originals possibly go back.
All because it was some nimrod's idea to condense 48 days into one episode.

Rushed.

I'll be watching it next week though.:D Possibly liking the same nimrod's ideas.:unsure:

Too bad the original guy from season 1, J.J. Abrams had to work on MI3.:(

manker
11-19-2005, 11:16 AM
0207 was brilliant! If a little rushed, as has been said.

I would have loved a two hour episode to further explore what happened to the other group of survivors.

I think Ana-Lucia's character is great, and she is so fucking hawt! I would have liked to have seen how she descended into her paranoid state in much more detail.

I was a bit pished when I watched it last night but a thought occured, maybe the elector magneticism of the island, or some other factor, has made The Others sterile, it would explain the emphasis on capturing the children. Also it was interesting to note that only 'good' people were on the list of people they wanted.

Since no real effort has been made to capture anyone from series one, perhaps indicating that they're all deemed as 'bad' by The Others, it appears all the 'good' people were concentrated at the rear of the plane. This may have been by design, rather than chance. Who knows, could The Others have had any influence on the seating plan? Strange things have happened so far, but not quite that strange.

Now that some of the 'good' people are about to join up with the 'bad' ones, we should see more recruiting excursions by The Others.

Quality :happy:

GepperRankins
11-19-2005, 12:05 PM
i figured that the others just didn't know about the middle of the plane. :ermm:

feck spoiler tags. if you read this thread before watching teh show you desrev spoilage :snooty:

manker
11-19-2005, 12:39 PM
i figured that the others just didn't know about the middle of the plane. :ermm:

feck spoiler tags. if you read this thread before watching teh show you desrev spoilage :snooty:They sent Ethan to infiltrate them, newb.

GepperRankins
11-19-2005, 12:46 PM
and he got pwned

Busyman
11-19-2005, 02:46 PM
Ethan was back and forth.

GepperRankins
11-19-2005, 03:00 PM
maybe the others* were like content or something. maybe the opposite. like walt didn't want to leave and they pwned him. plus people are getting what they've always wanted, kinda. john gets to be he-man, charlie gets responsibility. walt wanted to stay put. walt and his dad want to need eachother. shannon and boone needed to let go. jin and sun need to reconcile

others = people from the back of the plane, not the others

georgia_v
11-22-2005, 11:14 AM
i saw the last episode of the first season....it was not very clear...i mean i was sure that they wouldn't reveal very much!...i hope that they continue as soon as possible with the next season....

Busyman
11-28-2005, 03:08 PM
Anna Lucia and Sawyer are gonna hook up.

Episode "The 23rd Psalm" will explain why Mr. Eko took a 40-day vow of silence (it's a flashback doohicky)

The question of what the numbers mean will not be answered this season but we will learn more about the monster.

We will find out why the plane crashed.

Skiz
12-01-2005, 04:48 PM
Just great, a fuckin horse. One more thing to wonder about. :wacko:

Did anyone see the (I assume it was the trainers) hand that was so apparent in the picture on the right side of the screen when Sawyer and Kate both saw the horse towards the end of the episode. If you watch when the horse is being shown, it's obviously on the right of the screen. :huh:

dodgy368
12-01-2005, 11:47 PM
Just great, a fuckin horse. One more thing to wonder about. :wacko:

Did anyone see the (I assume it was the trainers) hand that was so apparent in the picture on the right side of the screen when Sawyer and Kate both saw the horse towards the end of the episode. If you watch when the horse is being shown, it's obviously on the right of the screen. :huh:

Great spot with the hand Skizo, I watch these eps on my pc and prob wouldn't have noticed it, think it is the trainers hand but with this series you just never know!:w00t:

Arthur00
12-02-2005, 09:33 PM
I think Lost is the best serial I have ever watched

NoX
12-02-2005, 10:28 PM
serial? lol

trajillo
12-05-2005, 01:21 PM
serial? lol
i think he meant series..we should have a spell check..:ph34r:

umm with lost...
what you think is going to happen now since mick was talking to his son on msn? does this mean there will be an incident...i think his son is been taken care of by the robots. fin

Busyman
12-05-2005, 02:09 PM
serial? lol
i think he meant series..we should have a spell check..:ph34r:

umm with lost...
what you think is going to happen now since mick was talking to his son on msn? does this mean there will be an incident...i think his son is been taken care of by the robots. fin
Michael is going to fuck up the computer.
I think drastic changes will start to happen on the island and folks won't know why and then we'll find out that either someone fucked up the computer or didn't enter the numbers right...deliberate or unintentional.

Busyman
12-16-2005, 06:48 PM
I might be late but I noticed that Dharma symbol was on the fucking airplane.

Also on the orientation film 2 polar bears flash on the screen....couple that with a polar bear in Hurley's comic book.

The island is an experiment gone wrong.:ermm:

Mad Cat
12-16-2005, 10:51 PM
Season 2 has been extremely shit thus far.

99shassan
12-16-2005, 11:45 PM
never trust a 3 year old

Busyman
12-16-2005, 11:49 PM
Why are folks posting shit with spoiler tags that aren't spoilers?:huh:

colt45joe
12-17-2005, 05:22 AM
dont know if you guys have seen this yet, but its a crazy theory that makes sense:

http://www.4815162342.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3377

trajillo
12-17-2005, 02:26 PM
i found this interesting on the forums also..

The island of Korsae

This island can be found at the co-ordinates of Lat: 4.815 Long: 162.342
http://www.drarok.com/Kosrae.jpg
http://www.drarok.com/Kosrae2.jpg

weird no? dont believe it? then look it up!

xpu
12-21-2005, 12:48 AM
lol that theory is :blink:

Busyman
12-21-2005, 01:09 AM
New episodes on Jan 11.

Filliz
12-22-2005, 03:45 PM
I was sooo disapointed with the ending of season one :dry:

Wizard_Mon1
12-29-2005, 06:09 PM
New episodes on Jan 11.

how many episode'S' 3 back to back would make up for not seeing it for this long