PDA

View Full Version : Tonight´s LOST

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

hippychick
05-25-2006, 08:38 PM
A good season finale, they answered some questions and left alot unanswered lol
What we know:
is that desmond crashed the plane, the swan hatch was real and the pearl hatch was fake, that kelvin hatchmate drew the map on the door, that kelvin was the CIA guy who taught syaid how to torture. That the world wasnt destroyed because of the Artic scene at the end.

I think Libby was working for Mr Widmore and was sent to set up desmond with the boat and she had something to do with Hurley. That Mr Widmore is "him" the others talked about. That the others are the scientist and broke away from the military and are trying to set things straight.

What I dont know is why nobody went back to the hatch to see what happened and if anyone survived, what the 4 toed statue meant (kind of planet of the apeish) What kate, swayer and jack have planed with the looks they gave each other at the end and is pen trying to find desmond or just working for her father?

Skiz
05-25-2006, 09:00 PM
I think that this is a possible play on the Bermuda Triangle type thing, or a way of explaining where they are maybe.

I think that the guys at the end are at one of the Earth's pole's as they are obviously looking for any kind of magnetic anomaly, and what better place to be than one of the poles.

The magnetic thing would answer why Desmond ended up back at the island after being on a boat for 3 weeks - The magnetic pull messed up his compass.

It would explain why "Gale" told Micheal to lock in on a directional heading instead of a compass heading.

I'm completely baffled by the four-toed foot though. :wacko: Probably won't hear about it again just like the polar bear, etc.

hippychick
05-25-2006, 09:24 PM
I think that this is a possible play on the Bermuda Triangle type thing, or a way of explaining where they are maybe.

I thought that also, with the 4 toed statue kind of like the Greek statues and the magnetic pull and no one being able to find the island or leave

I think that the guys at the end are at one of the Earth's pole's as they are obviously looking for any kind of magnetic anomaly, and what better place to be than one of the poles.

What was funny was I thought this was at frist a commercial and almost stoped watching...didnt the guy with the glasses look like Jack?

It would explain why "Gale" told Micheal to lock in on a directional heading instead of a compass heading.

I hope Michael gets his bearings wrong and ends up back at the beach the losties are on and Hurley sits on him and kills the sob lol He is more evil then Henry Gale

I'm completely baffled by the four-toed foot though. :wacko: Probably won't hear about it again just like the polar bear, etc.

Some people were saying it reminded them of the Planet of the Apes when chareston heston found the statue of liberty...I'm now leaning towards my answer above. Yea I was hoping they would explain the black smoke and the ploar bear.

I hope that Eko, Desmond and John dont get killed off.

GepperRankins
05-25-2006, 09:44 PM
i reckon series three will be from the pov of the others. :smilie4:

asmithz
05-25-2006, 10:34 PM
Season 3 starts this Wed. Jan 11th @ 9pm.

And it will have NO more repeats! :)

GepperRankins
05-25-2006, 11:23 PM
this wednesday, january 11th :blink:

Skiz
05-26-2006, 01:16 AM
this wednesday, january 11th :blink:

I thought the same thing. :lol:

manker
05-26-2006, 09:43 AM
Second Google hit:

Just a reminder to those who are fans of ABC's show Lost, Season 3 starts this Wed. Jan 11th @ 9pm. (http://www.evankroberts.com/2006/01/lost-season-3-starts-this-wed.html)

GepperRankins
05-26-2006, 11:24 AM
Season three: 2006–2007

Main article: Episodes of Lost (season 3)

Season three will begin airing October 4, 2006. It will include 25 episodes that will be delivered in two blocks: an initial fall arc of seven episodes and a second run of eighteen consecutive episodes beginning in January or February 2007. According to executive producer Damon Lindelof, there will be new characters in this season as the fans get to know more of the plane crash survivors. There will be fewer flashbacks of the original characters since the new ones will have their own that will become a unique and central component of the series.[citation needed]

Cheese
05-26-2006, 11:25 AM
Does this mean Lost is going the route of 24 and showing at least one episode each week? If so, that's good new. It's kind of hard to sustain interest in a show that is only on once every three weeks.

matt526
05-26-2006, 03:43 PM
A little less then 5 months away:cry:

TimeRavine
05-26-2006, 05:54 PM
and the long wait begins...:cry:

add2
05-27-2006, 12:58 PM
it will begin october 4. 25 eps is waiting

GepperRankins
05-27-2006, 01:09 PM
kinda wish they did the every other week thing now :lookaround

asmithz
05-27-2006, 08:33 PM
Does this mean Lost is going the route of 24 and showing at least one episode each week? If so, that's good new. It's kind of hard to sustain interest in a show that is only on once every three weeks.

yea just like 24, but it will be taking a break over the holidays. In that time another show will be taking its place till after the holidays.

{I}{K}{E}
07-15-2006, 09:37 PM
On May 23rd 2006, it was announced that McFarlane Toys are to be making action figures of Lost characters, with the first series of figures to be released in November of 2006, coinciding with the the third season of the show.

The figures will be around 6 inches tall and have a recommended retail retail price of $15 to $20 US. They will each capture an episode-specific moment from the show, with a detailed base and photographic backdrop and will also come with a life-sized detailed reproduction of a prop that is central to the character’s story, such as Kate's toy airplane, Charlie's Drive Shaft band ring and Hurley's lottery ticket.

On May 24th 2006, to celebrate the season finale, McFarlane Toys released a sneak preview of the Charlie Series 1 model.

The Series 1 action figures will consist of:

* Jack
* Kate
* Locke
* Hurley
* Charlie, sitting on a piece of plane wreckage, inscribing the letters “L A T E” on his bandaged fingers.
* Shannon, presented in a bikini, a la the pilot episode.

http://lostpedia.com/images/6/60/Charlie-figure1.jpg

Guillaume
07-15-2006, 09:47 PM
Wonder if they'll do a "Boone gets squished by a plane" figure.

{I}{K}{E}
07-17-2006, 09:27 PM
FoV has releases XviD DVDrips of season 2 :D

gummerz
07-18-2006, 01:15 AM
i dont think i can last this long

Hipnotik
07-19-2006, 11:23 PM
If you can get on to ILT, someone converted beautiful HDTV rips into DVD-R's for Season 2. Just finished watching the entire season again, and if you can't wait that long I would highly recommend picked those up pronto.

Hipnotik
07-19-2006, 11:24 PM
Sorry double post

{I}{K}{E}
07-20-2006, 07:47 AM
If you can get on to ILT, someone converted beautiful HDTV rips into DVD-R's for Season 2. Just finished watching the entire season again, and if you can't wait that long I would highly recommend picked those up pronto.

there are retail DVD-r releases of season 2 ;)

Skiz
08-25-2006, 09:03 AM
One month left til the new season. September 27th! :w00t:

Peerzy
08-27-2006, 10:30 PM
Wow, even though im watching it on Uk TV just to keep up to date and stuff it never crossed my mind that S3 would be airing so soon, I was still thinking it was a few months away. Does this also mean the new season of 24 kicks off soon?

Busyman™
08-27-2006, 10:46 PM
Wow, even though im watching it on Uk TV just to keep up to date and stuff it never crossed my mind that S3 would be airing so soon, I was still thinking it was a few months away. Does this also mean the new season of 24 kicks off soon?

No. 24 and The Shield always start in January.

Peerzy
10-04-2006, 08:07 PM
Tonights the big night, is it a 2 hour special?

Busyman™
10-04-2006, 09:55 PM
Tonights the big night, is it a 2 hour special?

No

MCHeshPants420
10-04-2006, 11:19 PM

Apart from seasons 1, 2 and 3 of 24 of course. And seasons 1, 3 and 4 (and maybe seasons 6 and 7) of The Shield.

Busyman™
10-05-2006, 01:43 AM

Apart from seasons 1, 2 and 3 of 24 of course. And seasons 1, 3 and 4 (and maybe seasons 6 and 7) of The Shield.

Damn I remember at least the last 2 years of both shows being January.

I wasn't talking about their beginnings. :ermm: Nice googling.

Both look to start in the middle of January

MCHeshPants420
10-05-2006, 09:07 AM
Nice googling.

24 from memory. I remember when they switched from starting the series off in Autumn, with lots of big gaps between episodes, to the better straight-through format they are using now. Looks like Lost is using a similar format this season as well, thankfully.

Busyman™
10-05-2006, 09:23 AM
Nice googling.

24 from memory. I remember when they switched from starting the series off in Autumn, with lots of big gaps between episodes, to the better straight-through format they are using now. Looks like Lost is using a similar format this season as well, thankfully.

Yeah I actually remember when 24 first started cos it was shortly after 9/11 (I think it was the end of Oct) and there was an issue with the airplane scene.

There's no way I'd remember the stating point of the other stuff (except Jan) if it jumped around to different months. It's just not part of my mental database.

matt526
10-05-2006, 03:06 PM
Damn, LOST just keeps getting stranger and stranger, I thought the opening scene was very cool. I kind of wish I had the patience to wait until the end of the season and then watch uninterrupted. Looks like it will be a good season.

Peerzy
10-05-2006, 03:14 PM
I've heard the first 3 minutes is really good but the rest is typical lost, drawn out beyong belief.

Downloading now, will be ready to watch in 15minutes or so.

Guyver
10-05-2006, 05:25 PM
i started watching it...but i had to go out and sell some budz.

GepperRankins
10-05-2006, 07:16 PM
I've heard the first 3 minutes is really good but the rest is typical lost, drawn out beyong belief.

Downloading now, will be ready to watch in 15minutes or so.
i'd say the other way round. for the first five minutes i was struggling to cope with the plot twist XD

then it got to good old slow lost format :wub:

scrambler
10-06-2006, 01:12 AM
i was really excited about lost. but halfway through, it was dragging on a bit. as others said....same old. Didnt learn much. I really do hope it picks up.

Skiz
10-06-2006, 03:48 AM
I was talking this episode over with some friends tonight, and we came up with these ideas:

The cages where Sawyer and Kate are residing; the guy said to Sawyer that the feeding mechanism "only took the bears 2 hours" to figure out. Surely he's talking about the polar bears from season 1?

Also, the "aquarium" that jack is in that is made to hold sharks and/or dolphins; perhaps this is where the shark with the Dharma labeling came from.

:unsure:

masscrazy
10-07-2006, 01:29 AM
I was talking this episode over with some friends tonight, and we came up with these ideas:

The cages where Sawyer and Kate are residing; the guy said to Sawyer that the feeding mechanism "only took the bears 2 hours" to figure out. Surely he's talking about the polar bears from season 1?

Also, the "aquarium" that jack is in that is made to hold sharks and/or dolphins; perhaps this is where the shark with the Dharma labeling came from.

Interesting.Never.thought.about.the.bear.which.were.in.season.one.

Skiz
10-07-2006, 02:37 AM

Interesting.Never.thought.about.the.bear.which.were.in.season.one.

I'm.more.interested.in.the.excessive.use.of.periods.

omgwirjo
10-07-2006, 10:26 AM
This episode is whacked. I don't know how they are going to explain the supposedly 'underwater' Dharma station and the 'Desperate Housewives'-like suburb in the middle of the island.

The show just gives more and more questions without answers. I hope they come soon though, I want to know what the 'others' actually do, hopefully we'll get an explanation by this season.

wolfy1
10-07-2006, 02:14 PM
what series are you talking about,1,2 or 3

spelunker121
10-10-2006, 08:30 PM
Did anyone notice that the locker in which Kates "sundress" was located was numbered " 841 " ?????

Did anyone else notice anything "unusual" ???

Skiz
10-11-2006, 05:14 AM
Did anyone notice that the locker in which Kates "sundress" was located was numbered " 841 " ?????

What's unusual about "841"? :blink:

{I}{K}{E}
10-11-2006, 06:51 AM

41 instead of 42 ;)

Lost numbers: 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42

Skiz
10-11-2006, 07:17 AM

41 instead of 42 ;)

Again, what's unusual about "841"?

manker
10-11-2006, 12:05 PM

What's unusual about "841"? :blink:I have no idea, even after ike's 'explanation'.

More pertinently, why has spelunker121 put "sundress" in parenthesis?

Skiz
10-11-2006, 12:07 PM
...or "unusual".

:wacko:

Skiz
10-11-2006, 12:08 PM
Perhaps he has the inside scoop on next weeks episode where Kate's "sundress" turns out to be a holographic image, sending me into yet another whirlwind of guessing the show's point.

Busyman™
10-11-2006, 08:28 PM
Perhaps he has the inside scoop on next weeks episode where Kate's "sundress" turns out to be a holographic image, sending me into yet another whirlwind of guessing the show's point.

Kate looked like a 14 year-old girl...well she always looks that way.

MCHeshPants420
10-11-2006, 11:06 PM
41 instead of 42 ;)

Again, what's unusual about "841"?

Easy. The unusual thing was that it wasn't one of the "lottery" numbers. You'd think that, given the context of the show, they'd have made the locker number one of the "special" numbers.

Edit: Of course, that's not what these guys meant. But then again, I have no idea what they're going on about. . .

spelunker121
10-12-2006, 06:46 PM
Not a flippin' thing is unusual about "841".........I was bein a dumbass.........
I thought the number of thier flight was 841.....My bad......I am humbled before you all :(

Maybe next time I will have some actual "unusuallness"to report

Cheers All

Peerzy
10-12-2006, 09:02 PM
Alright episode, slightly better than the first, ending was a bitch per usual.

GepperRankins
10-12-2006, 09:45 PM
Alright episode, slightly better than the first, ending was a bitch per usual.
here's hoping it doesn't turn shit episodes 5-20 again :dabs:

Skiz
11-02-2006, 08:17 AM
Quite an informative episode tonight.

Is Jack gonna kill the tumor guy?
The Black Smoke kills Echo.
The eyepatch guy on the TV.
Echo's brother's body was moved.
New hatch opened.

scotty2hotty
11-02-2006, 06:47 PM
i could be wrong...but i think the guy with the eyepatch is the guy with the fake beard, since none of the people down in the pearl station had seen him yet i dont think...but maybe locke did?

Cheese
11-02-2006, 06:56 PM
They killed off the most interesting character? :dry:

i could be wrong...but i think the guy with the eyepatch is the guy with the fake beard, since none of the people down in the pearl station had seen him yet i dont think...but maybe locke did?

That is someone completely new.

covertmeat
11-02-2006, 07:37 PM
Quite an informative episode tonight.

Is Jack gonna kill the tumor guy?
The Black Smoke kills Echo.
The eyepatch guy on the TV.
Echo's brother's body was moved.
New hatch opened.

I don't think any of that is so informing, it's more questions

One thing we learned though, I thik, is that it is the cloud that's behind all the visions that people have been having, like Jacks father for example

Busyman™
11-02-2006, 08:41 PM
Fuck what the creators have said. Everyone is in purgatory.

Skiz
11-02-2006, 09:33 PM
They killed off the most interesting character? :dry:

That is someone completely new.

Yeah, definitley someone new. The guy that had the fake beard is Zeke. He has been in every episode this season I think.

http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~jonkjeti/Lost/Zeke.jpg

Cheese
11-02-2006, 09:54 PM
Doesn't look like him at all, though the picture isn't that good. They really need to get HDTVs in those stations...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/untitled-1.jpg

colt45joe
11-02-2006, 11:50 PM
New hatch opened.

!?

i dont think so...

aanndd..yeh, seems like the black smoke is jack's father, hurley's friend, eko's brother..and whoever else.

aussienaterror
11-03-2006, 11:52 AM
yeah its not a bad show i have seen all four episodes of series three and am downloading episode 5 now and i have watched it since episode 1 of season 1

GepperRankins
11-04-2006, 12:56 AM
getting major deja vu over the eye patch guy. was he in another sci fi? waterworld or the crystal maze or something?

ecw268
11-05-2006, 03:24 PM
Man I wish they would move this show along a little faster. There are so many storylines and not enough information given out on each episode.

hippychick
11-06-2006, 05:43 PM
This episode was good,.
The only bad thing about this season is the new characters on the beach, they are so annoying and bad actors lol
(I dont know their names, the dude with the golf clubs and the girl that went to the pearl hatch)
Maybe they' re there so they can be killed off and not our main characters :yup: lol
Heres a good site to check out.for spoilers and other stuff
http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2006/11/episode-6-i-do-promo-2-extended-version.html

EmpozX
11-06-2006, 05:58 PM
Season 3 is boring, but still I'll watch the episode coming up this week :/

Skiz
11-09-2006, 06:23 AM
Season 3 is boring, but still I'll watch the episode coming up this week :/

I think it's the most action-packed season yet.

Every episode is like a season finale cliffhanger though. :fist:

canaryburns
11-09-2006, 03:07 PM
season 3 has been disappointing so far, I think it was wrong to introduce new characters.

RainRoofer
11-10-2006, 11:16 AM
Last EP sucked, they just threw in new mysteries without solving previous.

Skiz
11-10-2006, 11:22 AM
You people need to quit your bitching, for real.

The show kicks ass, but they're not going to just give all the answers away and end the top rated show. We'll probably get a an answer to a big question maybe once a year. Maybe this year we'll find out why the plane crashed. So far, we're just left to assume that it was the magnetic hatch thingy.

If there's anything we've learned so far though, it's not to assume anything.

Cheese
11-10-2006, 12:33 PM
If there's anything we've learned so far though, it's not to assume anything.

That's right but for the wrong reason. The reason why it is not safe to assume anything is because they are making it up as they go along, they have no firm idea of where they are going and, for me, that takes away a lot of the initial appeal of the show. How can I wonder about a mystery that not even the writers have decided upon yet.

The series began development in January 2004, when Lloyd Braun (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyd_Braun_%28media_executive%29), head of ABC at the time, ordered an initial script based on his concept of a cross between the movie Cast Away (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cast_Away) and the popular reality show Survivor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor). Unhappy with the result and a subsequent re-write, Braun contacted J.J. Abrams, creator of the TV series Alias (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alias_%28TV_series%29), to write a new pilot script. Although initially hesitant, Abrams warmed to it, and eventually collaborated with Damon Lindelof to create the series' style and characters.[10] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_%28TV_series%29#_note-DT081405) The development of the show was constrained by tight deadlines, as it had been commissioned late in the 2004 season's development cycle. Despite the short schedule, the creative team remained flexible enough to modify or create characters to fit actors they wished to cast.I was suckered in the first series, I really thought they were taking us somewhere definite but as the above quote shows and just watching the show proves they are writing such an open show that I could care less if they reveal one big secret a year (in all likely hood a revealed secret would have been made up by the writers that season, not planned from the outset). It feels like the stories a friendly uncle would tell you, making it up at the spur of the moment. The other dangers of an open show are that we will be subjected to fanwank storylines (Kate and Sawyer could be used as an example of this) and retconning. Oh joy.

From an artistic point of view they should have had one or, at the most, two series and then tied it up*. Of course, and this way usually wins, they are looking at it as a great cash-cow and will string it out for as humanly possible. Storyline, plot, characters, mystery be damned.

* Though this would have required them to know exactly where they were going with the story, which they never ever have.

Cheese
11-10-2006, 12:38 PM
Last nights episode was the weakest of this season, a season that has been half decent (a lot better than series 2). What was with the sudden ending as well, just seemed to cut out all of a sudden. :dabs:

Busyman™
11-10-2006, 12:53 PM
All the writers have to know is "the point" of the story.

For example, is the island Purgatory?

When you say they are making it up as they go along, how far in advance are they making it up?

Season by season? That's how many shows are made.

I think they are doing a damn good job. Shows like Star Trek may have different writers for each episode or arc.

I'll also that American TV won't do shows like the UK where they stop after 2 seasons. If a show does badly, the people have spoken in a sense and the show gets axed.

We have had too many good shows last past 3 seasons and kept going strong.

That would have been fucked up having shows like The X-Files, Cosby Show, and Family Guy only go for 2 seasons.:dry:

Also you do see many shows get axed in the first season. Imagine if show producers departed a hit show just for departing's sake to move to another and that show gets axed.

If Lost is Purgatory (I don't believe producers when they say it's not), for instance, then the island is a sandbox where you can have come up with characters for whateverthefuck.

Cheese
11-10-2006, 01:25 PM
Then we disagree, nothing unsual there. I feel that most of my favourite US shows peak at the start or in the middle and then fade away with a whimper, the strain on the writers of large runs begins to show. To my mind Lost is a casualty of this.

Oz, one of the best shows ever, peaked in season 4 and then season 5 and 6 disappointed.

Buffy peaked in season 2, Angel series 3, 24 peaked in series one and got progressively worse (the same with Lost to be honest), Family Guy peaked season 2 and is now dogshit, Simpsons has long passed its sell-by-date, WWE peaked in 2001 and is now dogshit, my X-Files is rusty but that defiently went downhill at some point, the list goes on.

The only show I can think of right now that is still as good as ever is South Park :dabs:

Skiz
11-10-2006, 02:00 PM
The only show I can think of right now that is still as good as ever is South Park :dabs:

And just when you think they might be running out of ideas, they release something like the World of Warcraft episode. :lol:

Cheese
11-10-2006, 02:09 PM

And just when you think they might be running out of ideas, they release something like the World of Warcraft episode. :lol:

That is one of my all time favourite episodes, The Cartoon Wars episode from last series is one of my all time favourites as well.

Skiz
11-10-2006, 02:18 PM

That is one of my all time favourite episodes, The Cartoon Wars episode from last series is one of my all time favourites as well.

Not to get off-topic but...

Yeah, it will be a feat to top season 4 (?)

Scott Tenorman Must Die
Cripple Fight
Towelie
Any others?

Did you ever see the fight that Cripple Fight was making fun of? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqKFadyJxwg)

The dialogue is almost the same in some parts. :glag:

Cheese
11-10-2006, 02:29 PM
Did you ever see the fight that Cripple Fight was making fun of? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqKFadyJxwg)

The dialogue is almost the same in some parts. :glag:

Awesome, I never caught on to that pop culture reference. That film looks and sounds ace, Roddy Piper = God.

I want that film.

Busyman™
11-10-2006, 10:56 PM
Then we disagree, nothing unsual there. I feel that most of my favourite US shows peak at the start or in the middle and then fade away with a whimper, the strain on the writers of large runs begins to show. To my mind Lost is a casualty of this.

Oz, one of the best shows ever, peaked in season 4 and then season 5 and 6 disappointed.

Buffy peaked in season 2, Angel series 3, 24 peaked in series one and got progressively worse (the same with Lost to be honest), Family Guy peaked season 2 and is now dogshit, Simpsons has long passed its sell-by-date, WWE peaked in 2001 and is now dogshit, my X-Files is rusty but that defiently went downhill at some point, the list goes on.

Oh we don't disagree entirely.

Shows go downhill. No shit. I just think arbitrarily cutting them off after the second season is mad. I mean you say X-Files defiently? definitely went downhill at some point. Okayyyyy...yeah, yet it went strong past season 4 easily.

Also the pulse of watchers of the show goes against your stance since ratings dictate whether a show continues, many times mid-season.

I don't get your WWE reference either. The wrestling organization has been around for decades.:blink:

There are some shows that go out on top and as good as ever but hell The Cosby Show went for 8 seasons.:blink:

tdoar
11-12-2006, 05:56 PM
3 monthes of waiting for lost ep7

I guess the writers made such a mess of all the stories that they need this time to regroup and see where to go from here ;)

{I}{K}{E}
11-12-2006, 07:56 PM
3 monthes of waiting for lost ep7

I guess the writers made such a mess of all the stories that they need this time to regroup and see where to go from here ;)

The writers wanted to air a new episode weekly (like 24 does). It was the TV network that decided to include a 3 month break.

buddy
11-18-2006, 04:27 PM
Damn! Three months are a long time to wait.. :cry:

gustafo
11-18-2006, 08:20 PM
2/7/07... Can't Wait!

Skiz
02-07-2007, 12:53 PM
Show finally resumes tomorrow.

Uninterrupted season with 16 episodes. :w00t:

iNSOMNiA
02-07-2007, 11:47 PM
omg.. few hours now but i'am already lurking the pre chan... i can't wait!!

benayai
02-08-2007, 07:59 PM
lost is the 2nd best series after prison break

nonstopsa
02-08-2007, 08:07 PM
lost is the 2nd best series after prison break
I agree... i'd add house in that list too ^^

rodfeli
02-10-2007, 02:18 PM
Another Break? Noooooooooooooooo

Skiz
02-10-2007, 02:25 PM
Another Break? Noooooooooooooooo

No. :huh:

nxrisetaker
02-11-2007, 12:55 AM
They thinking of running lost nonstop like 24. So I would think it would start next year in Jan like 24. It's not a bad idea but I dont know. I dont want to wait that long for 24. The come back esp was awesome I am wondering if the place in Portland is really the land they are in.

beer23
02-11-2007, 02:29 AM
I hate the flash back scenes in each episode

Busyman™
04-04-2007, 05:44 AM
The last episode of Lost was one of the best I have ever seen.

It was dark and unpredictable and I love the way it used scenes from the original crash.

Skiz
04-04-2007, 06:51 AM

It was dark and unpredictable and I love the way it used scenes from the original crash.

Rly? I thought it was the worst episode to date.

The entire episode, start to finish was about those diamonds. Something that has absolutely no connection to anything that's happened......yet. I could have missed that whole episode and still been right on track with the series.

Maybe down the road we'll see something happen with the diamonds, or that they got out of the grave alive or something, but as of right now, meh.

Busyman™
04-04-2007, 01:25 PM

The entire episode, start to finish was about those diamonds. Something that has absolutely no connection to anything that's happened......yet. I could have missed that whole episode and still been right on track with the series.

Maybe down the road we'll see something happen with the diamonds, or that they got out of the grave alive or something, but as of right now, meh.

That's what I liked about the episode. It stood on it's own (kinda) and it had a dark ending. It had a different feel to it almost like someone else wrote it.
I've seen episodes of CSI that did this and loved it.

You went into the episode looking for more answers to the island.

I didn't.

{I}{K}{E}
04-05-2007, 07:37 AM
hate the flash back scenes in each episode

hate the flash back scenes in each episode

:huh:

WHRST
04-05-2007, 08:26 AM
latest episode was good although for some reason i have a feeling juliet and jack are being less than honest though

Skiz
04-05-2007, 09:55 AM
The only person in this show that I trust right is Kate. Maybe Sayeed, too.

d0nkey
04-07-2007, 09:36 AM
I love the way Lost revived the last couple of episodes, becose it was losing intrests of the people who first loved it .

Cheese
04-07-2007, 09:57 AM

That's what I liked about the episode. It stood on it's own (kinda) and it had a dark ending. It had a different feel to it almost like someone else wrote it.

I didn't.

I liked it as well, it's my favourite episode this season to date.

Busyman™
04-07-2007, 02:50 PM

I didn't.

I liked it as well, it's my favourite episode this season to date.

During the episode, I wondered why there were flashbacks of a dead person. I thought this was some new angle in the show. Well it turns out they weren't flashbacking dead people.:O We got see Boone again too.:huh:

mariau
04-09-2007, 01:39 AM
where can u download lost

Busyman™
04-09-2007, 12:30 PM
where can u download lost

Bittorent

I downloaded episode 13 & 14 recently.

Smoker09
04-10-2007, 02:03 PM
torrent sites///

usomani
04-12-2007, 04:49 PM
it was good..not too bad..

Skiz
04-19-2007, 10:23 PM
Ole Jebish accents is right fine.

matt526
04-26-2007, 12:51 PM
They are all dead? The new girl from the helicopter told Hurley that there plain had been found and that everyone was found dead.this show just keeps getting weirder and weirder

worldpease
04-29-2007, 05:00 AM
They are all dead? The new girl from the helicopter told Hurley that there plain had been found and that everyone was found dead.this show just keeps getting weirder and weirder

Yeah I know; I was just watching this week's episode,
and also the Russian guy, damn.

lol, this spoiler tool is fun.

livelysory
04-30-2007, 09:10 AM
the last episodes of lost were very cool

Skiz
05-25-2007, 05:21 AM
I thought tonights LOST was supposed to be 2 hours. :unsure:

WHRST
05-25-2007, 05:26 AM
the finale was 2 hrs, but IMO the finale was crap

Skiz
05-25-2007, 05:37 AM

The episode last night was only 1 hr.

The episode last night (Wednesday) was where they get to the tower, turn off the repeating message, use the satellite phone, Loch kills the woman, etc. When did the finale air?? :unsure:

WHRST
05-25-2007, 05:40 AM
ep 22-23 i consider one episode, as i do most finales that are split into two eps. Lost 2hr finales are always two eps though. I don't remember Locke killing anyone. They did have some flashforward scenes which i did not like.

Busyman™
05-25-2007, 10:41 AM

The episode last night was only 1 hr.

The episode last night (Wednesday) was where they get to the tower, turn off the repeating message, use the satellite phone, Loch kills the woman, etc. When did the finale air?? :unsure:

The finale was more than a hour.:ermm:

Peerzy
05-25-2007, 01:43 PM
Is that it? Was a bit shit in my opinion. No massive twists, and it didn't explain anything. Characters continued to die for 'shock' and everybody on the island continues to not seek out any answers or ask why they shouldn't leave.

Busyman™
05-25-2007, 02:31 PM
Is that it? Was a bit shit in my opinion. No massive twists, and it didn't explain anything. Characters continued to die for 'shock' and everybody on the island continues to not seek out any answers or ask why they shouldn't leave.

Well Lost has always been "create questions then answer them while creating more questions."

A lot was explained this season yet there were more questions were created.

Who (or WTF!) is Jacob?
How did Locke survive?
Why did Walt appear (when he's supposedly gone)?
Is there a new enemy for next season? (Naomi's folks)
Still, who the fuck are the Others and what is there purpose?
Why did Locke not want folks to leave (or did he know about what Ben said)?
Still, WTF is the black smoke?

Cheese
05-25-2007, 02:53 PM
Mikhail Bakunin is my favorite character right now. When Lost finishes he should get his own show. Each week he will get killed by some noobs who leave him for dead and then right at the end of the show he jumps up and pwns everyone's shit up.

Peerzy
05-25-2007, 04:27 PM

Well Lost has always been "create questions then answer them while creating more questions."

A lot was explained this season yet there were more questions were created.

Who (or WTF!) is Jacob?
How did Locke survive?
Why did Walt appear (when he's supposedly gone)?
Is there a new enemy for next season? (Naomi's folks)
Still, who the fuck are the Others and what is there purpose?
Why did Locke not want folks to leave (or did he know about what Ben said)?
Still, WTF is the black smoke?

Not enough was answered if you ask me, none of the big questions were. Also by the look of the flashforward the next season might be set off the island? Or you at least know no matter what happens Jack and Kate will not die on the island.

I think the dead body in the casket was Ben's. When he came off the island his back got fucked and he died of the cancer, Jack feels like he's killed him and that nothing is good off the island. Looking back on everybody's lives via flashbacks has maybe made all the characters question why they want to get rescued because most if not all would like to stay away from the modern world.

Cheese
05-25-2007, 04:49 PM
I don't think it was Ben myself:

http://bp0.blogger.com/_RrObyQ3XzcY/RlUe-1YihSI/AAAAAAAAFkw/ucINFuG1jfo/s1600/newspaperclipping2.jpg%3Cbr%3E

I don't know where they are going to go with the flash-forward thing, perhaps future-Jack will try and influence Desmond somehow and change the past so that he never calls the "rescue-ship".

WHRST
05-25-2007, 05:16 PM
did anyone like the flash forward scenes?

Busyman™
05-25-2007, 08:22 PM
Mikhail Bakunin is my favorite character right now. When Lost finishes he should get his own show. Each week he will get killed by some noobs who leave him for dead and then right at the end of the show he jumps up and pwns everyone's shit up.
:glag:

Agreed

WHRST
05-26-2007, 02:57 AM

Agreed

it was not yet explained why he keeps coming back right?

Busyman™
05-26-2007, 03:09 AM

Agreed

it was not yet explained why he keeps coming back right?

Well he had an excuse each time.

I like how that piece of shit from SpaceAboveandBeyondGreenMileATimeToKillSaltonSeaJohnDoeXFiles was used, imo, as a red herring, as part of the Dharm Initiative to be a bad guy but wasn't one at all. It explained how the Others got to live in those houses and where all the Dharma people went (and also where Ben came from).

WHRST
05-26-2007, 03:33 AM
Has Charlie's death been confirmed?

Busyman™
05-26-2007, 07:03 AM
Has Charlie's death been confirmed?

Yeah he's dead.

WHRST
05-26-2007, 07:20 AM
o well i thought so, since there was so much leading up to it.

Cheese
05-26-2007, 01:07 PM
Judging by interviews with the actor he doesn't sound like he is coming back next season so I doubt he'll be doing a Mikhail. Most likely he'll pop up in visions like Boone has.

Busyman™
05-26-2007, 05:08 PM
Judging by interviews with the actor he doesn't sound like he is coming back next season so I doubt he'll be doing a Mikhail. Most likely he'll pop up in visions like Boone has.

Yeah look for 'im in The Hobbit.:unsure:

drmezo2003
05-26-2007, 10:57 PM
lost is good bur i think PRISON BREAK is the best

WHRST
05-27-2007, 02:05 AM
lost is good bur i think PRISON BREAK is the best
Lost or Prison break have not been as good since season 1.

sunman
05-28-2007, 04:34 AM
I cant stand till the next year to watch the next season

WHRST
05-28-2007, 06:02 AM
I cant stand till the next year to watch the next season

everyone should be used to waiting by now, i know i am

himo
05-28-2007, 04:05 PM
Does any one know when lost season 4 will start ?

WHRST
05-29-2007, 12:03 AM
Does any one know when lost season 4 will start ?

January

worldpease
02-29-2008, 09:23 PM
What did you think of last night's episode, to me it seems like lost is on the fast track to recovery,
I liked the approach they've taken for the 'time travel' factor,
and also, the part where Desmon finaly talks to Penny, geez it really got to me.
Best episode in a long time.

chalice
02-29-2008, 09:50 PM
Fantastic episode.

Dan Faraday rawks the sawks.

I reckon his head has been boucing about in time for years but only got his head straight as a result of Desmond contacting him in the past.

His first flashback in s04ep02 confirms (sorta) to me that he is Doctor Who.

Check it ta fuck out.