the series just keeps getting better,
I´ve downloaded the first two episodes in exelent
quality, and Im curently downloading the
next four of them.
I prefer to watch LOST, than Smallville,
tough I like smallville too.

Ariel_001
12-02-2004, 05:06 AM
CTV shows it here every thurs 8:00 PM EST canada..

worldpease
12-02-2004, 05:18 AM
Cool,
then don´t miss this thursday episode Ariel.
Im in Tj Mexico, but I get a pretty sharp reception
from chanel 10(ABC), in San Diego Ca.
as with ENTERPRISE, fridays on UPN13.

Cheese
12-02-2004, 10:58 AM
Sweet, am downloading now. :01:

ofbz
12-02-2004, 11:39 AM
HOLY CRAP!!!!!
i also downloaded the first 2 episodes and i am completly hooked up....

i wanna keep watching... but i gotta go to sleep.....

Cheese
12-02-2004, 11:46 AM
HOLY CRAP!!!!!
i also downloaded the first 2 episodes and i am completly hooked up....

i wanna keep watching... but i gotta go to sleep.....

Lightweight. :P

I didn't find out about this show to episode 6 and ended up watching them all back to back until 5am in the morning. :lol:

ziggyjuarez
12-02-2004, 12:20 PM
its that good hu?guess ill check diss out

{I}{K}{E}
12-02-2004, 12:42 PM
downloading episode 10 right now with 10kb/s :cry1:

Cheese
12-02-2004, 01:55 PM
Brilliant stuff.

Great cliffhanger ending.

worldpease
12-02-2004, 06:25 PM
Wow, finally I like something that most people like too.
Almost never hapens.

Busyman
12-02-2004, 07:11 PM
Lightweight. :P

I didn't find out about this show to episode 6 and ended up watching them all back to back until 5am in the morning. :lol:
Yeah but some of us have work in the morning you, you, you..... student. :dry:

{I}{K}{E}
12-02-2004, 08:19 PM
Wow, finally I like something that most people like too.
Almost never hapens.

what other shows do you download?

I download:

Joey
Lost
CSI
CSI:Miami
CSI:NY

worldpease
12-02-2004, 08:44 PM
I download ¨Friends¨, ¨Lost¨, ¨The Wonder Years¨ and ¨enterprise¨.

ofbz
12-03-2004, 08:46 AM
riht now just "lost"
i got hooked up with "touching evil" on the first episode... after the 4th episode i stopped watching 'cause i started working... now its too late to see all the episodes i missed... really good serie btw....
i also used to watch "that '70s show" but i stopped for the same reason above...

but i'm NOT gonna loose the hook on "lost" hell no!!!! (unless they "jump the shark" or fuck up somehow)

im d/l episode 3 right now... its 4 am... i might be able to see all the availabe episodes tonight... i have to be on bed at 6 am...:dry:

{I}{K}{E}
12-05-2004, 06:10 PM
Brilliant stuff.

Great cliffhanger ending.

I agree, I bet he is the husband of the 'crazy women' and wants the baby because his child died... :unsure:

dodgy368
12-09-2004, 01:46 AM
Been checking all the sites for the last couple of hours, can't find episode 11, driving me mad cos I wanna start the d/l before I crash out, which lets me upload 3 times my d/l while I snooze, wife says it's snore but us lads know we don't do that!:D

Hmm, might have something to do with them being 5 hrs behind us!(keep bloody forgetting that!):lol:

{I}{K}{E}
12-09-2004, 10:50 AM
From tvtome: Lost Goes Lost

With ABC landing an unexpected hit with the show, the network has quickly realized that 13 episodes just aren't enough. The standard mentality over the past few years with ABC was to give shows 13 at the start of a season and see what happens, as previously done with Push, Nevada, L.A. Dragnet, and Stephen King's Kingdom Hospital. If the show fails, it's canned within 6 (unless under contract like Kingdom Hospital).

What does this mean for Lost? Well, in order to fuel the fire they have going for them, they need more episodes, and they need time to film them. So for those of you who haven't seen the entire series so far, this is your lucky time of year as the show goes on temporary hiatus. Starting December 15th, the show will rerun from the Pilot (in full), and continue down the line until the target date of February. From there, they'll start with Episode 11 called "Whatever The Case May Be" and finish out the season on time in May with however many episodes they decide to finish off the season with.

Cheese
12-09-2004, 12:12 PM
So no more Lost until Febuary and then extra episodes?

I can live with that but what am I going to watch in the mean time?

{I}{K}{E}
12-09-2004, 12:26 PM

CSI
South Park
The Simpsons

dodgy368
12-09-2004, 12:45 PM
Battlestar Gallactica
SG Atlantis

:D :D :D

Cheese
12-09-2004, 12:57 PM
CSI
South Park
The Simpsons
I'm not a fan of CSI myself, too formulaic(sp) imo.

Deadwood is a good series which I can't wait to see come back...aside from that it's Smallville and....Smallville.

Cheese
12-09-2004, 01:10 PM
Hang on Lost episode 11 is on Torrentbits...

http://www.torrentbits.org/details.php?id=10724

and TV Torrents:

http://www.tvtorrents.net/

dodgy368
12-09-2004, 03:39 PM
Got it from http://www.elitetorrents.org/ this morning, this series is getting better and better.:D

ofbz
12-09-2004, 04:29 PM
so 2 more episodes and then 2 months wait.... damn...

so... are we gonna find out everything by ep 13???

like... what the big "thing" is... why is the island so strange.... how come that locke dude can walk...wasup with the french woman, and the people on the other crash... wasup with ethan and the physic claire went to see before the crash.... who are "the others" and those voices sayid heard... are there aliens on the island... is it a government plot...

AHHHH soooo many questions... i need more lost now!!!!!

{I}{K}{E}
12-09-2004, 05:28 PM
so 2 more episodes and then 2 months wait.... damn...

so... are we gonna find out everything by ep 13???

like... what the big "thing" is... why is the island so strange.... how come that locke dude can walk...wasup with the french woman, and the people on the other crash... wasup with ethan and the physic claire went to see before the crash.... who are "the others" and those voices sayid heard... are there aliens on the island... is it a government plot...

AHHHH soooo many questions... i need more lost now!!!!!

no you need to wait 2 month's starting now. :(

ahctlucabbuS
12-09-2004, 06:09 PM

Carnivale
American Gothic (only watched the pilot so far)
Deadwood (for those who haven't seen it yet, it is great indeed)
Dead like me

South Park
Simpsons
That 70's show

Most of what I've been following recently

Syncmaster
12-09-2004, 06:12 PM
No need to be rude guys

but what is LOST

{I}{K}{E}
12-09-2004, 06:19 PM
No need to be rude guys

but what is LOST

:)

http://www.tvtome.com/Lost/

From J.J. Abrams, the creator of Alias, and Damon Lindelof (Crossing Jordan) comes an action-packed adventure that will bring out the very best and the very worst in the people who are lost.Out of the blackness, the first thing Jack (Matthew Fox, Party of Five) senses is pain. Then burning sun. A Bamboo forest. Smoke. Screams. With a rush comes the horrible awareness that the plane he was on tore apart in mid-air and crashed on a Pacific island. From there it's a blur, as his doctor's instinct kicks in: people need his help.

The band of friends, family, enemies and strangers must work together against the cruel weather and harsh terrain if they want to stay alive. But the island holds many secrets, including the intense howls of the mysterious creatures stalking the jungle, which fill them all with fear. Fortunately, thanks to the calm leadership of quick-thinking Jack and level-headed Kate, they have hope. But even heroes have secrets, as the survivors will come to learn.

Syncmaster
12-09-2004, 06:42 PM
Sounds Good

{I}{K}{E}
12-09-2004, 06:53 PM
Sounds Good

your a bit late there are already 11 episodes aired

accat13
12-10-2004, 01:56 PM
What the hell was that metal plate they were banging on at the end of ep 11, any guess's..Maybe the door to hell....:devil:

Cheese
12-10-2004, 02:36 PM
What the hell was that metal plate they were banging on at the end of ep 11, any guess's..Maybe the door to hell....:devil:
It's the robot ninja that lives on the island.

{I}{K}{E}
12-10-2004, 05:06 PM
It's the robot ninja that lives on the island.

remember when Lock was in the jungle alone and he saw something big but they never showed what it was.... I still have no idea what it is..

But I think we now know it wasnt Lock who hit Sayid on the head when they were trying that radio thing.

also why is Sayid (Naveen Andrews) listed first? Will he become more of a 'main character' in the following episodes? or is it because he is the most famous actor of all?

ofbz
12-12-2004, 08:50 AM
why is Sayid (Naveen Andrews) listed first? Will he become more of a 'main character' in the following episodes? or is it because he is the most famous actor of all? he is definitly one of the main characters.... prob. 2nd one ... but i really don't think they're gonna push jack aside...

about "the big thing"... lock is the only one who has seen it.... but hes not talking about it... we know its big... not so sure if it is a living thing (as i don't remember hearing any squeking or something....) but lets say its a big animal... maybe lock wants to hunt it...

now, what if the whole island was a research facility... and they were doing some weird stuffs to animals, altering their genes or something (this would explain the big thing, and the polar bear on the jungle...) but then what happened... maybe the french girl is right and there is some kind of virus floating around (created by mistake by the people working in the facility - could explain why they dissapeared...), but why is she alive??? ...
and what about ethan not being named on the list of people aboard.... does he live on the island??? is there something special with that girl's baby???
damn... so many things....

oh btw... whos your favourite character...

i think sawyer is pretty cool... even though everybody is in danger... hes always cool and living the good life....

{I}{K}{E}
12-12-2004, 09:17 AM
he is definitly one of the main characters.... prob. 2nd one ... but i really don't think they're gonna push jack aside...

about "the big thing"... lock is the only one who has seen it.... but hes not talking about it... we know its big... not so sure if it is a living thing (as i don't remember hearing any squeking or something....) but lets say its a big animal... maybe lock wants to hunt it...

now, what if the whole island was a research facility... and they were doing some weird stuffs to animals, altering their genes or something (this would explain the big thing, and the polar bear on the jungle...) but then what happened... maybe the french girl is right and there is some kind of virus floating around (created by mistake by the people working in the facility - could explain why they dissapeared...), but why is she alive??? ...
and what about ethan not being named on the list of people aboard.... does he live on the island??? is there something special with that girl's baby???
damn... so many things....

oh btw... whos your favourite character...

i think sawyer is pretty cool... even though everybody is in danger... hes always cool and living the good life....

But if there is a secret facility why doesnt the Frence women live there? Steel walls must be saver then that jungle cottage. and the powerline goes directly to her 'house' would be strange if there are multiple lines coming out of the ocean...

My favorite character is the big guy (forgot his name :P )

Cheese
12-12-2004, 11:12 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/20041020l.jpg

matt526
12-13-2004, 02:34 AM
I Downloaded 1-10 on Sat. and couldn't stop watching, GREAT show

Just Wondering if anyone has had any luck downloading Episode 11

matt526
12-13-2004, 02:39 AM
Its a return to Jurassic Park the big creature is a left over dinosaur left on the island.

worldpease
12-13-2004, 03:00 AM
Episode 11 might be hard to find in most filesharing programs,
but I got it via bittorrent, in fact it was the first thing I downloaded using bittorrent.
You can find it on SuprNova.

matt526
12-14-2004, 05:13 PM
Thank you I downloaded BitTorrent for the first time so I could get episode 11 and it is downloading now faster then k-lite K++ :-)

When is episode 12 going to be on TV, I noticed that this Wednesday they are going to show episode 1 again.

Cheese
12-14-2004, 05:49 PM
Thank you I downloaded BitTorrent for the first time so I could get episode 11 and it is downloading now faster then k-lite K++ :-)

When is episode 12 going to be on TV, I noticed that this Wednesday they are going to show episode 1 again.
If you read through this thread you'll see that it won't be shown until 2 months time.

Basically they are re-airing 1-11 so they can have time to film some extra episodes. Which is good because we get more Lost, bad because we have to wait until Febuary.

worldpease
12-15-2004, 01:08 AM
Yea, she´s right matt,...
Withcheese, how many more episodes are they planning to add?
cus I mean, I have 1 - 11,
so, if they just add two,
may be I can fit them all
in a DVD,.. lol

ofbz
12-15-2004, 06:34 AM
wow... :huh: withcheese is a woman.... i always thought he was a dude....

anyways... it really sucks to have to wait 2 months for the rest of the series... and right now when we are all hooked up with it...

{I}{K}{E}
12-15-2004, 09:26 AM
Withcheese, how many more episodes are they planning to add?
cus I mean, I have 1 - 11,
so, if they just add two,
may be I can fit them all
in a DVD,.. lol

noone really know how many episodes there will be but I'm guessing 23/24 for 1 season, dunno if there will be a second season thought

Cheese
12-15-2004, 11:49 AM
wow... :huh: withcheese is a woman.... i always thought he was a dude....

anyways... it really sucks to have to wait 2 months for the rest of the series... and right now when we are all hooked up with it...
I thought I was a dude as well.

Must have been wrong...:unsure:

worldpease
12-15-2004, 06:53 PM
mmm?. Ok, about withcheese being a girl or a man...
I might be wrong, I just based my asumption on a post I read earlier,
sorry man, I´ll be more careful.

matt526
12-27-2004, 09:01 PM
How Long do you thing it will be for LOST Episode 12 to be avalabe for Download,

{I}{K}{E}
12-27-2004, 09:40 PM
How Long do you thing it will be for LOST Episode 12 to be avalabe for Download,

Season 1
1. 1-1 100 22-Sep-2004 Pilot (1)
2. 1-2 101 29-Sep-2004 Pilot (2)
3. 1-3 102 06-Oct-2004 Tabula Rasa
4. 1-4 103 13-Oct-2004 Walkabout
5. 1-5 104 20-Oct-2004 White Rabbit
6. 1-6 105 27-Oct-2004 House of the Rising Sun
7. 1-7 106 03-Nov-2004 The Moth
8. 1-8 107 10-Nov-2004 Confidence Man
9. 1-9 108 17-Nov-2004 Solitary
10. 1-10 109 01-Dec-2004 Raised by Another
11. 1-11 110 08-Dec-2004 All the Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues
12. 1-12 111 05-Jan-2005 Whatever the Case May Be
13. 1-13 112 12-Jan-2005 Hearts and Minds
14. 1-14 113 19-Jan-2005 Special

05-Jan-2005 :01: instead of Feb-2005 :01:

worldpease
12-27-2004, 09:43 PM
I-K-E, first, Thanks, the guide could be useful...
and just by curiosity, do you know if there are only going to be 14?
or there is still the posobility for the 24/26 episodes for the first season?

{I}{K}{E}
12-27-2004, 09:48 PM
I-K-E, first, Thanks, the guide could be useful...
and just by curiosity, do you know if there are only going to be 14?
or there is still the posobility for the 24/26 episodes for the first season?

The first season isnt completely filmed yet so they will need time to film them. I guess there will be a break after ep.14 (maybe thats why they called ep.14 'special'

matt526
12-28-2004, 12:34 AM
Thanks!...

{I}{K}{E}
12-28-2004, 12:43 AM
Thank! {I}{K}{E}

hate to see you go you have been a great help!

off-topic: I'm not leaving ;)

worldpease
12-28-2004, 02:14 AM
Yea, :D

ofbz
12-28-2004, 04:03 AM
NICE!!!!!

they're comming back on jan. instead of feb!!!!

so that's like... the wed. after this one... cool..

thanks for the news IKE...

matt526
01-04-2005, 06:17 PM
:D :D :D New episode Tomorrow I can't wait :D :D

Wednesday, Jan. 5, 8/7c ABC
"Whatever the Case May Be"
Jack, Kate and Sawyer fight over possession of a newly discovered locked metal briefcase which might contain insights into Kate's mysterious past. Meanwhile, Sayid asks a reluctant Shannon to translate notes he took from the French woman, a rising tide threatens to engulf the fuselage and the entire beach encampment, and Rose and a grieving Charlie tentatively bond over Claire's baffling disappearance.

matt526
01-05-2005, 10:16 PM
If anyone finds a Torrent for Episode 12 please let me know

{I}{K}{E}
01-05-2005, 10:21 PM
If anyone finds a Torrent for Episode 12 please let me know

requesting torrent files isnt allowed.

if its online its posted here:
http://www.tvtorrents.tv/

worldpease
01-06-2005, 01:24 AM
I also can´t wait...
I have the first 11 HDTV Episodes and I was already thinking of the 12, but It seems no one has it, I guess we need to give it an hour after its aired... some one in the wide comunity will rush and make a torrent after the show its over.
...lol, this stuff is beautiful.

matt526
01-06-2005, 03:25 AM
I don't understand why we can post and request Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes but not Torrents

I wasn't even requesting that a torrent to be posted.

is it a legal thing or what? :(

matt526
01-06-2005, 03:27 AM
:01: :P Yes try http://www.tvtorrents.tv/ :P :01: :01:

worldpease
01-06-2005, 03:40 AM
lol, there it is...
It wasn´t there one hour ago.

Cheese
01-06-2005, 05:07 AM
You can tell people there is a torrent avialable. You can tell people about a torrent site. But you can't ask people for a torrent.

It makes no sense whatsoever. Either ban the mention of torrents altogether (thus closing the BT section of this board) or leave people alone. No-one is asking to post actual torrents here so why the fuss and nonsense about it?

In fact if you're going to be fussy you should really ban all requests for anything that is copyrighted.

Edit: I'm downloading the torrent from TV Torrents. Looking forward to this.

worldpease
01-06-2005, 05:33 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOILERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im inlove, (like for the 10th time this week), her name is Shannon...lol.
Dam it, being the ¨useless¨girl, she´s hot, well, that´s what I think, and to make thing worst, she had to sing in french, but Im easy to impres, so.
--(does Robbie Williams sing that song?)

As always with the show, we only have more misteries, what´s with the metalic thing the found, and with the lost girl and what the hell was that thing that takes my love, sorry!, Shannon from the ground?

Cheese
01-06-2005, 05:38 AM
**Warning spoilers above**

@worldpease: Dude don't post spoilers.

ofbz
01-06-2005, 05:43 AM
gettin' it right now from a newsgroup....

and that wasn't much of a spoiler... but still.... better use spoiler tags next time ;)

worldpease
01-06-2005, 05:59 AM
Dam it, sorry guys, I know what you mean, I hate, and I mean ¨realy hate¨ when someone tells me whats next, I don´t know how I missed that.

and Im also getting it, but from Bt.

{I}{K}{E}
01-06-2005, 05:39 PM
Another great episode :01:

What are they cutting in the forest with the ax? (Locke and Boone) :unsure:

I think pretty (useless) girl has a more important role in the future..

Will the guns be used to kill animal or human :ohmy: ???

So many questions.. thats what makes this one of my favorite series

{I}{K}{E}
01-08-2005, 11:17 PM
new episode list:

Season 1
15. 1-15 114 09-Feb-2005 Homecoming
16. 1-16 115 16-Feb-2005 Outlaws
17. 1-17 116 23-Feb-2005 ...In Translation

Upcoming Episodes:

01/12 - 8:00 pm ET - Episode 1.13 "Hearts and Minds" (New)
01/19 - 8:00 pm ET - Episode 1.14 "Special" (New)
01/26 - 8:00 pm ET - Episode 1.09 "Solitary" (Repeat)
02/02 - 8:00 pm ET - Episode 1.10 "Raised by Another" (Repeat)

ofbz
01-09-2005, 07:20 AM
what does "repeat" mean

and what's the special???

{I}{K}{E}
01-09-2005, 09:43 AM
what does "repeat" mean

and what's the special???

repeat, check it again.. they gonna air an old episode ;)

special? I think its just the same of the episode nothing more

ofbz
01-09-2005, 09:50 AM
opps... my bad...
i just noticed special is the episode's name.... :P

but... are they gonna start airing all the previous episodes or is just those 2 (9 and 10)???

{I}{K}{E}
01-09-2005, 09:52 AM
opps... my bad...
i just noticed special is the episode's name.... :P

but... are they gonna start airing all the previous episodes or is just those 2 (9 and 10)???

yeah I think so check my epsiode list

ofbz
01-09-2005, 09:54 AM
got it now...

thanks ike...

worldpease
01-12-2005, 05:55 AM
You know you´re obsessed with LOST when...

-Your computer´s screensaver, wallpaper and Messenger screenname is LOST oriented.
-You hear the word LOST and you squeal and talk at the top of your lungs about the las episode.
-You want to get LOST literaly.
-It´s all you talk about.
-Your week starts with Wednsday.
-You are glad your weekend is over because lost is on in three days.
-You´re already thinking about havin a LOST themed birthday party and it´s a year away.
-When you start a LOST tape (or HDTV Rip) collection like you had with Alias.
-When you try to make a good LOST wallpaper for three hours and then delete it because it looks bad, (you´ll try again tomorrow)
-When you are wasting all your printer´s ink so you can stick LOST pictures all over your room an locker.
-You watch your TV Rip a million times before the next episode.
-You watch the episode when it airs, and then replay it all over immediatly after the episode ends.
-You´ve been telling people for three weeks that your new favorite show is LOST.
-You are already recruiting new viewers like it was your job.
-You have seriusly considered hugging your Tv in an attemp to get Kate and Jack to squish together in a hug too.
-When someone asks if you are on crack, you reply ¨No, that´s Charlie¨ leaving a confused silence, in which you giggle.
-you actually got your mom to be watching the show although she doesn´t speak english that well and doesn´t undertand anything, but she is as obssensed as you are now.
-You write the name of a good rehab center for Charlie before you realize it´s just a TV show.
-You tell your history teacher there was a bad plane crash over an uncharted island, we have to go save the survivor now!.
-You yell at all who come in the room wile you´re watching LOST.
-when you get stuck in a traffic jam, dangerously close to 8pm on Wednesday, and you have a desire to write a sign saying, "It's Wednesday! Time for Lost! MOVE!" in hopes that you'll get through it quicker.
-when you start looking for the episode to download from the net only few hours after the episode aired in USA.
-You hear someone talking about some random TV show and you walk up and say "What about LOST? You watch that? Hmm? Hmm?" and they stare at you like you're crazy.
-Your friends are starting to avoid using the word "lost" because I start going... OMG WHAT TIME IS IT? and countdown how many hours are left until lost starts (yes even on thursdays).
-You'd never thought you'd seriously think about changing favorite shows, but now you do.
-Your dad begins to leave the room in fear of the next LOST update.
-The only time you ever talk to certain people is about LOST(so not really true, but oh well).
-You say to people 'yeah, I told my dad if he's not going to be home to tape LOST, then I'm going to stay home from dance' they laugh, then notice your serious face and they say' oh, your serious.'
-You invite your friend over for the soul purpose of making them watch LOST (she loved it )
-You download the episodes to send to a friend who lives in Germany and doesn't get the right channel just so you can have one more person to talk to about the show.
-You pissed off the flight attendant by wear a parachute, a helmet, and an extra bullet proof vast on to the plain.
-You start naming the days of the week like that : Monday, Tuesday, Lostday...

...well, Im tired, so I´ll stop now.
*not all of this is of my writing. Just tought it would be fun to bring it here.

matt526
01-12-2005, 06:27 PM
:lol: LOL :lol:

That was very good

would this be you ;)

I don't think I have gone that far yet :blink:

but I can't wait for 8pm on Wed. or atleast untill the download is avalable being as I can't be home @ 8pm :(

worldpease
01-12-2005, 08:32 PM
Well, in fact I´ve done some of it, or at least thougt of doing it, lol.
Why lie.

{I}{K}{E}
01-12-2005, 08:42 PM
:lol:

Lost - Goofs and Nitpicks Guide

http://www.tvtome.com/Lost/goofs.html

so many mistakes... :lol:

check if you can see these:

6. House of the Rising Sun

# The watch that Michael is wearing, the one that is the reason Jin attacks him, alternately appears and disappears while Jin is attacking him on the beach.

11. All the Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues

At the 36th minute, when Jack desides to continue to revive Charlie and camera shows Kate turning away, theres crew equipment, somekind of boxes seen at the upper left corner of the screen.

12. Whatever the Case May Be

# Continuity error... While Boone is talking to his sister Shannon, you can see the Chinese symbol on his shirt. During the same scene, when the camera is back on Boone, the Chinese symbol is gone.

worldpease
01-12-2005, 09:09 PM
the one mentioned for ep. 11 (36 minute) it´s true, thre are some boxes.
But still, I think it is a very high quality TV show.

{I}{K}{E}
01-12-2005, 09:50 PM
the one mentioned for ep. 11 (36 minute) it´s true, thre are some boxes.
But still, I think it is a very high quality TV show.

I like the show 2, but there are allot of mistakes in it... :P

worldpease
01-13-2005, 03:14 AM
Any one found the ep 13 of LOST yet?
¨¨NO LINKS¨¨, the site will do! Thanks... lol.

matt526
01-13-2005, 03:21 AM
TorrentSpy is the only place so far for me

whats going on with http://www.tvtorrents.tv/

worldpease
01-13-2005, 04:38 AM
yes matt, I found it in torrentspy.com, hadn´t seen it.
I missed it on TV.

{I}{K}{E}
01-13-2005, 10:09 AM
yes matt, I found it in torrentspy.com, hadn´t seen it.
I missed it on TV.

I download them from http://www.btefnet.com/ always one of the first with new tv episodes and allot of seeders!!

{I}{K}{E}
01-13-2005, 04:05 PM
when that thing 'showed up' behind Boone and his sister I jumped off my chair! man it scared me :lol:

Cheese
01-13-2005, 04:06 PM
Spoilers above. :glare:

Serves me right for coming into the thread just before watching the episode. :doh:

Busyman
01-13-2005, 04:38 PM
Spoilers above. :glare:

Serves me right for coming into the thread just before watching the episode. :doh:
My fucking DVR screwed up the episode!!! :angry:

.....or was it ABC.....or was it ABC HD?

either way the fucking sound kept going in and out for 10 seconds, 3 seconds apart!!! :angry:

I end up just deleting it. :dry:

Weirdly enough...Alias recording fine.

I tried watching Lost on ABC HD so I wonder if it was fine on regular ABC......or was it my DVR? :unsure: :blink:

matt526
01-14-2005, 01:40 AM
Very Good Episode, now I have even more Questions :w00t:

ofbz
01-14-2005, 07:47 AM
very nice episode...

it kept me like :blink: :ohmy: the whole time (i couldn't express it with words...)

do you guys feel like cursing and pulling the hair out of your head when at the "climax" of the episode you see the blank screen with the word LOST (marking the end of the episode)... well... i do... and i hate it...

SPOILERS
did boone really make out with his sister... or was that an effect of the drug...
is locke trying to make boone kill his sister??? she can't die... she's f*ing HOT!!!

matt526
01-20-2005, 02:05 AM
WOW!
At first I thought this episode was going no where, but what an ending :w00t:

Busyman
01-20-2005, 04:29 AM
Yup I'm convinced...

They are in Purgatory or Hell or some shit like that.

I think they each have done some bad shit but also something redeeming that doesn;t send them straight to hell.

worldpease
01-20-2005, 05:26 AM
SPOILER-Ooh My... she´s back!, Claire.
What the heck, I think they ejoy leaving us like this. And about the bear, they could have done better, but I guess we can´t have everything.-SPOILER.

And about Boone and Shannon, I just watched Ep 13. like four hours ago, anf I couldn´t come to terms with it, I mean, how could she do that to me, :lol: .
But Im ok now.

And No, I don´t think they are in purgatory, I have two teories:

1.- They are in one island betwen ¨Isla Sorna¨ and ¨Site B¨, were they conducted the first experiments before getting to the dinosaurs, but when everithing went wrong and out of control, not everybody made it out, so they went to higer groung, what they now call ¨Black Rock¨, but some of the scientist started to go madd, so they become a reclusive tribe, all this worsen by the fact that now all the wild beasts they had experimented on where now running free, even the mutated or defective T-Rex, wich is kinda shy, thats why hes allways hiding in the bushes.

2.- it has nothing to do with Jurassic Park, it just happens that many years ago, when the scientific world refused to experiment with genetics, there was this bunch of nazis that decided to go tho this islan and conduc they´r experiments there, so they move they´r labs with animals and all, but some how something whent wrong and they where stranded and even worst, with all those wild and mutated beasts running free.
Give or take a few things.

ofbz
01-20-2005, 09:16 AM
AHHHRERHRGHGRHH!!!!!!!#@$@#$#@$

i hate how they do that!!!!!

the moment when you're really into it.... blam!!! the show is over....

i NEED more lost NOW... i can't wait a whole week!!!!

@worldpease .... i agree with both of your theories... but there has to be some supernatural shit going on too....i mean... after the crash locke miracly (spelling?) COULD walk... that's just... weird, and unexplained...

btw, "shy t-rex" lol ... c'mon...

matt526
01-20-2005, 02:24 PM
***spoiler***

Was that white thing attacking the kid really the BIG creature, at first I thought yes but then I thought about it and realized that this white Polar Bear looking thing was not big enough. And the ending, WOW… Claire is back, she didn’t look so good, and I’m not sure if she was pregnant still. :crying:

And Worldpease, I think both of your theories are very good and not to far from the truth.

{I}{K}{E}
01-20-2005, 09:40 PM
Man now we have to wait 3 weeks for the next episode :angry: !!

matt526; no its not the big thing that killed the pilot in one of the first episode. the 'big thing' is much larger then the polar bear. :unsure:

matt526
01-20-2005, 09:45 PM
Man now we have to wait 3 weeks for the next episode :angry: !!

matt526; no its not the big thing that killed the pilot in one of the first episode. the 'big thing' is much larger then the polar bear. :unsure:

Yes, I know! :cheers:

And yes it soxs that we have to go three weeks untill a new episode.

{I}{K}{E}
01-20-2005, 09:48 PM
Updated episode list:

18. 1-18 117 01-Mar-2005 Numbers

why do you think Walt is so 'special' ? the dead bird was strange... :unsure:

worldpease
01-20-2005, 10:18 PM
The ¨Big Thing¨ that killed the pilot, is the Shy T-Rex I told you about.

hippychick
01-20-2005, 11:14 PM
I read that the producers of the show said NO it isnt a dinosaur that would be too obvious and would be to corney, that is much bigger than that.
here's a kool website if you havent checked it out all ready
http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/

Busyman
01-21-2005, 01:15 AM
I think it's the devil and it talked to Locke already or posessed him.

worldpease
01-21-2005, 03:40 AM
Quote-¨I saw into the eye of this Island, and what I saw was beautiful¨...

ofbz
01-21-2005, 09:15 AM

why do you think Walt is so 'special' ? the dead bird was strange... :unsure:

it seems like he has some kind of special mind powers... (jedi powers perhaps :shifty: :ph34r: )

like when his mom wasn't paying attention to him... and he was kinda angry... she started feeling weird...

and he was looking at bird pictures on his book... the same bird he was looking at, died at the window... :ph34r:

his stepdad knew about it (that's why he left him), and im pretty sure locke knows about it too... it seems like he wants to train him...

and no t-rex... what else could it be??? a shy king kong...

worldpease
01-21-2005, 06:36 PM
lol, ... at some point I tought so too.

{I}{K}{E}
01-21-2005, 06:44 PM
it seems like he has some kind of special mind powers... (jedi powers perhaps :shifty: :ph34r: )

like when his mom wasn't paying attention to him... and he was kinda angry... she started feeling weird...

and he was looking at bird pictures on his book... the same bird he was looking at, died at the window... :ph34r:

his stepdad knew about it (that's why he left him), and im pretty sure locke knows about it too... it seems like he wants to train him...

yeah I also noticed all those things.
Did he crash the plane ? was he mad @ it dad so it crashed ? :unsure:

Anyone already know why Locke can walk again?

So many questions :lol: :unsure:

Busyman
01-21-2005, 06:54 PM
He is Franklin Richards of comic book fame. He can create his own universe.

Murderyou
01-27-2005, 06:02 PM
Was there an episode on Wednesday night? I didn't get a chance to see it, and I don't see a scene release for it. :(

Busyman
01-27-2005, 06:07 PM
Was there an episode on Wednesday night? I didn't get a chance to see it, and I don't see a scene release for it. :(
It was a repeat...."Solitary"

Murderyou
01-27-2005, 06:14 PM
Lucky me. :P
Thanks man. :)

{I}{K}{E}
01-27-2005, 06:24 PM

Season 1
18. 1-18 117 01-Mar-2005 Numbers

:)

worldpease
02-08-2005, 07:21 AM
From TV Shows on DVD

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=2878

Lost - Lost Release Timeframe Found at Disney Investor Conference

"A couple of weeks ago we told you in a news update that the planned Lost 1st Season DVD set was said by the show's co-creator Damon Lindelof to be coming out this Summer, before a second season begins to air in the Fall.

It looks like it will be "the really late Summer" (as we better keep in mind that the Fall equinox is on 9/22/05). We have some new information now: last week, on Jan. 31st and Feb. 1st, The Walt Disney Company held their annual Investor Conference for 2005, and again and again they talked about the revenue generated by the DVD business. TV-on-DVD releases were mentioned often as being a great source of ancillary income from the television programs developed by their Touchstone Television company.

Lost is certainly one of the foremost among the properties Touchstone Television owns, along with Desperate Housewives ("DH"). Both were mentioned by ABC Networks President Anne Sweeney in her presentation during the afternoon session on the second day. She was talking about the success of both shows, and she said this about them: DVDs for both DH and Lost will be released this September. "

Hey, and tomorrow (or, today, depends on your timezone), a new episode of LOST, its Ep 15, Homecoming if Im not mistaken. Its gonna be good!, with Clare's return and everything else.

{I}{K}{E}
02-08-2005, 09:41 AM
Lost on DVD :01:

Here is an updated episode list:

Season 1
18. 1-18 117 02-Mar-2005 Numbers
19. 1-19 118 13-Apr-1900 Deux Ex Machina
20. 1-20 119 20-Apr-2005 Do No Harm
21. 1-21 120 27-Apr-2005 Sides

Busyman
02-08-2005, 02:19 PM
Looks like folks can play catch-up with repeats:

Mar. 9
Mar. 16
Mar. 23
Mar. 30
Apr. 6

That is barring any specials the networks may have in lieu of Lost.

Busyman
02-10-2005, 04:29 PM
The last episode was very anticlimactic. :dry:

{I}{K}{E}
02-10-2005, 05:11 PM
The last episode was very anticlimactic. :dry:

More Questions... :lookaroun

I love Lost :lol:

Cheese
02-10-2005, 05:19 PM
Good episode, Jack totally pwned Ethan in that fight.:01:

Busyman
02-10-2005, 07:22 PM
More Questions... :lookaroun

What did Ethan do to Claire?

Where did Ethan come from?

How did he get there?

Was Ethan alone?

From the other episode....

Is the diesease the French woman referred to the same as the "rash" that one of the Lost has?

Cheese
02-10-2005, 07:30 PM
What did Ethan do to Claire?

Where did Ethan come from?

How did he get there?

Was Ethan alone?

From the other episode....

Is the diesease the French woman referred to the same as the "rash" that one of the Lost has?

How did Claire escape? Ethan, when he first appears, has obviously been in a fight (he has scratches on his face). Did someone help her?

{I}{K}{E}
02-10-2005, 07:33 PM
How did Claire escape? Ethan, when he first appears, has obviously been in a fight (he has scratches on his face). Did someone help her?

And why the amnesia??

is Ethan the husband of the French women?

What is the metal hatch that locke and Boone found?

Busyman
02-10-2005, 07:34 PM
If I were the producers, I would answer many of these questions....next season while at the same time pose new ones for season 3.

The questions would be answered via flashback.

I would not answer the question of the entire island.

Busyman
02-10-2005, 07:36 PM
And why the amnesia??
Well Ethan had to tell Claire to do something more than twice.

The 2 black eyes already healed so....

Cheese
02-10-2005, 07:37 PM
And why the amnesia??

is Ethan the husband of the French women?

What is the metal hatch that locke found?

I've been watching the series from ep 1 again and there's one really interesting question that hasn't been touched on since.

Did the people in the tail section survive elsewhere? (The old black woman says she knows her husband is still alive)

Too many questions...lets hope they give us some closure by the season end (but not too much so we can get a decent series 2...)

Cheese
02-10-2005, 07:38 PM
If I were the producers, I would answer many of these questions....next season while at the same time pose new ones for season 3.

The questions would be answered via flashback.

I would not answer the question of the entire island.

Yeah, I feel pretty much the same way as stated above. Some closure but not too much.

Busyman
02-10-2005, 07:48 PM
I've been watching the series from ep 1 again and there's one really interesting question that hasn't been touched on since.

Did the people in the tail section survive elsewhere? (The old black woman says she knows her husband is still alive)

Too many questions...lets hope they give us some closure by the season end (but not too much so we can get a decent series 2...)
Season 2 might involve the other folk..maybe on the other side of the island.
It could even start from the beginning of the crash and encompass the same time frame as season 1.

It'll be interesting.

{I}{K}{E}
02-10-2005, 08:52 PM

The tail of the plane broke first so the people would have landed in the ocean because you see that the front of the plane landed in the jungle and it did not 'aim' to the sea. So if someone survived they had to swim directly to the people on the beach.

Cheese
02-10-2005, 08:59 PM
The tail of the plane broke first so the people would have landed in the ocean because you see that the front of the plane landed in the jungle and it did not 'aim' to the sea. So if someone survived they had to swim directly to the people on the beach.

They're not going to have the old lady say something like that and not follow it up at some point. I gaurentee at some point they will encounter other survivors, maybe not this season but at some point.

Perhaps they landed on another island. :ermm:

Busyman
02-10-2005, 09:00 PM
.....and Locke was wheelchair bound yet can now walk........

Cheese
02-10-2005, 09:01 PM
.....and Locke was wheelchair bound yet can now walk........

Good point. And the fact they survived at all is a miracle...most air disasters like that yield 0 survivors.

ofbz
02-17-2005, 05:32 AM
was there an episode of lost tonight?

im trying to find it on torrentspy with no luck...

any other place i could get it from???

worldpease
02-17-2005, 05:39 AM
Yes there was, and Im pretty shure you can get it from torrents.co.uk .
edit: yes, there it is!.

I was starting to think this was going to be the worst one, but no, it wasn't, there is not a worst one yet. lol.

ofbz
02-17-2005, 06:02 AM
yes!!!!

thank you dude!!!

first time im not getting the lol release... oh well...

{I}{K}{E}
02-17-2005, 11:21 AM
yes!!!!

thank you dude!!!

first time im not getting the lol release... oh well...

http://btefnet.net/ ;)

Cheese
02-17-2005, 05:56 PM
Good episode.

Sawyer is fast becoming my favourite character of the show. Anyone reckon Ethan will actually make a re-appearance? :unsure:

Busyman
02-17-2005, 06:16 PM
Good episode.

Sawyer is fast becoming my favourite character of the show. Anyone reckon Ethan will actually make a re-appearance? :unsure:
....as a ghost. Sure. :unsure:

Maybe flashbacks of Claire's.

So far the series has been pretty good in not answering ANY FUCKING QUESTIONS yet still keeping us commoners glued to the TV.

The only thing answered was that they found the French woman.

Cheese
02-17-2005, 06:20 PM
....as a ghost. Sure. :unsure:

Maybe flashbacks of Claire's.

Well Jack's dad didn't stay particularly dead...:unsure:

As an aside, the discussion last week about the tail section survivors. The old woman mentions that she knows her husband is still alive in two different episodes so I reckon we will be seeing them in the future. Maybe next season...

Watching the series back over from the start is very rewarding as there is lots of foreshadowing of things that come up many episodes later. It's a well written piece of drama imo.

Busyman
02-17-2005, 06:50 PM
Well Jack's dad didn't stay particularly dead...:unsure:
....as a ghost. Sure :unsure:

I found it interesting that Sawyer (or whateverthefuckhisnameis) talked to Jack's father.

{I}{K}{E}
02-17-2005, 06:57 PM
Good episode.

I think ( hope :P ) there will be an episode soon about Claire and what happend when she was with Ethan and how she escaped.

Cheese
02-17-2005, 06:59 PM
I'm waiting (hoping) for an episode about Hurley. He's a great character, very funny, I want to fnd out a bit of his past.

{I}{K}{E}
02-17-2005, 07:01 PM
I'm waiting (hoping) for an episode about Hurley. He's a great character, very funny, I want to fnd out a bit of his past.

Episode Number 18
A Hurley-centric episode.

Spoiler:
When Hurley becomes obsessed with the French woman and heads into the jungle to find her, Jack, Sayid and Charlie have no choice but to follow. Meanwhile, Locke asks Claire to help build a mysterious item.

Hurley has a flashback of a huge life-altering experience before coming on the plane, the number-one thing Americans dream about, but that it ended up being the worst thing that could have happened because the experience was cursed. It hurt everyone he loved--and that curse is tied to the island. Plus, Boone and Locke continue their work on the hatch.

ofbz
02-18-2005, 07:20 AM

I found it interesting that Sawyer (or whateverthefuckhisnameis) talked to Jack's father.

also, on the episode about boone, when he was in the police dept. (telling the officer about his sister being abused by her bf) we can see 2 officers bringing sawyer into jail...

sawyer has always been my fav. character... and the whole sawyer-boar situation was just fucking hillarious...

{I}{K}{E}
02-23-2005, 09:02 PM
Today's Lost:

...In Translation

A Jin-centric episode.

Synopsis

When the raft the survivors have been building mysteriously burns down, Michael is convinced that Jin is responsible for the sabotage, which only further escalates their rivalry. Meanwhile, Sun stuns her fellow survivors with a surprising revelation. Boone gives Sayid a warning about his step-sister Shannon. Lastly, more of Jin's past is revealed with his troubled marriage to Sun and her mysterious father prior to the crash in flashbacks.

Busyman
02-23-2005, 09:14 PM
Sun speaks English, right?

{I}{K}{E}
02-23-2005, 09:15 PM
Sun speaks English, right?

yes she can speak English but her husband (Jin) doesnt know that

worldpease
02-24-2005, 05:22 AM
SpoilerS next

Nice, very nice episode,
they (producers) just won't give a wrong step, every single episode has been great so far.

I was sad about Jin and Sun, but they fixed it with Said and Shannon, they guy deserves a pretty girl like her, and then I was very surpriced about Walt burning the boat.
And I was just thinking: -how many Batteries did Hurley took with him before geting on the plane- when the Discman stoped working.

Next Episode will be good.

Busyman
02-24-2005, 10:49 AM
SPOILER

Did anyone notice Hurley was on the Japanese television (very displeased) getting into a car with a cameraman on him as he drives down the road?

What was Hurley doing on TV? :blink:

{I}{K}{E}
02-24-2005, 11:03 AM
SPOILER

Did anyone notice Hurley was on the Japanese television (very displeased) getting into a car with a cameraman on him as he drives down the road?

Yeah I noticed that 2.

Spoiler:
A jungle trek obsesses Hurley, seeking the elusive Rousseau and the secret to numbers on her map matching his winning lottery picks that made him a multimillionaire (which he doesn't reveal to fellow survivors) and cursed him with family tragedies.

Busyman
02-24-2005, 02:05 PM
Yeah I noticed that 2.

Spoiler:
A jungle trek obsesses Hurley, seeking the elusive Rousseau and the secret to numbers on her map matching his winning lottery picks that made him a multimillionaire (which he doesn't reveal to fellow survivors) and cursed him with family tragedies.
Ok then.

He was on TV for winning the lottery.

hippychick
02-24-2005, 02:16 PM
SPOILER

awe man I missed that part. Good thing I recorded it. I'll have to go back and look 4 that scene. How far into the show was that scene neways?

{I}{K}{E}
02-24-2005, 02:28 PM
awe man I missed that part. Good thing I recorded it. I'll have to go back and look 4 that scene. How far into the show was that scene neways?

15th minute

Cheese
02-24-2005, 10:11 PM
IKE, you need to sort out some proper Spoiler Tags...

Another good episode, what more can I say?

worldpease
02-26-2005, 10:29 PM
Hey people,
May be I'm the last one to notice it but,
I am almost shure that the actor that plays "Link" in Matrix Revolutions,
is the same actor that plays Walt's father.
I was whatching the movie yesterday and sudetly I noticed that.
Am I wrong? if not, did you knew it?

{I}{K}{E}
02-26-2005, 10:40 PM
Hey people,

Harold Perrineau Jr.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0674782/

He is Walt's father in Lost ;)

Busyman
02-27-2005, 09:25 AM
Hey people,
Damn dude,

That guy was pretty obvious. He also played in Oz, The Edge and The Best Man.

The British rocker guy was an elf in LOTR (take the facial hair off) and Locke played in numerous TV shows like Millenium and X-Files.

I was just watching Family Tree Backyard on HGTV (Home and Garden Television) and noticed the host of this backyard makover show played Ozone's ex-girlfriend in Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo. She had a semi-fight with Special K.

I got a thing with faces.

{I}{K}{E}
02-27-2005, 11:06 AM
Boone and Claire both had a guest role in CSI: Miami
Sawyer had a role in a CSI episode

Cheese
02-27-2005, 04:10 PM
Jin was in Angel for a while.

{I}{K}{E}
02-27-2005, 04:24 PM
Jin was in Angel for a while.

He was in many series. CSI, 24, Beverly Hills, ER and The Shield

Busyman
02-27-2005, 05:13 PM
I remember Jin from the Babylon 5 spin-off Crusade.

I was the pyschic officer.

worldpease
02-27-2005, 05:53 PM
He was in many series. CSI, 24, Beverly Hills, ER and The Shield
He was also in at least one episode of StarTrek Voyager, and also was one of the MACOs in Enterprice.
And I think Boone was in a few episodes of Smallville.

{I}{K}{E}
03-03-2005, 09:43 AM
Again a Great episode :01:

Last episode until april 13 :(

spelunker121
03-21-2005, 06:03 PM
Ive been getting into the tv show "lost".

Last week it seemed as though they were mixing up past episodes scenes with current storyline scenes.

Was this actually occuring or did I just smoke too damn much spleef that day??

{I}{K}{E}
03-21-2005, 06:09 PM
Ive been getting into the tv show "lost".

Last week it seemed as though they were mixing up past episodes scenes with current storyline scenes.

Was this actually occuring or did I just smoke too damn much spleef that day??

http://cat.micro50ft.com/

Season 1
19. 1-19 118 30-Mar-2005 Deux Ex Machina
20. 1-20 119 06-Apr-2005 Do No Harm

Special
S-1 120 27-Apr-2005 Lost Special Edition Episode

Season 1
22. 1-21 121 04-May-2005 The Greater Good (a.k.a. Sides)
23. 1-22 11-May-2005 Born to Run

dudevenezuela
03-21-2005, 08:03 PM
This show is Awesome here they are showing today Episode #4 How sad..

I'm watching number #14 and downloading until #18 though

Busyman
03-24-2005, 04:18 AM
Looks like Locke is going to be losing his leg power and there will be an airplane flying overhead. NEXT WEEK..

Hmmmm.

Guyver
03-24-2005, 05:38 AM
yes it was a good episode :D, sick that dude did his sister...ewww, she is mighty hot though, but its still wrong lol

worldpease
03-24-2005, 05:53 AM
It isn't like that,
Boone is not realy her brother,
they come from diferent parents, I don't remember how do you call that in english.

...and I insist, it's an abandoned secret nazi operations island, from the 1st or 2nd world war, everything fits, the voices on the forest seem just like the nazi propaganda on the streets during the war, so there might be a bunch of speakers still working.
The 'monsters', well, many of you might know that at that time, they conducted many biological experiments, like those horendusly conducted on human beings.
And now that plane.
ok, good night people.

Busyman
03-24-2005, 01:54 PM
It isn't like that,
Boone is not realy her brother,
they come from diferent parents, I don't remember how do you call that in english.
Stepsister.

Regardless of strange happenings on the island, it doesn't explain some of the strangeness off the island like Hurley's bad luck with the number on the hatch.

matt526
03-27-2005, 03:12 AM
I just saw the preview for the next episode!
looks like a good one, I can wait :w00t:

{I}{K}{E}
03-30-2005, 10:17 PM
4 min. spoiler video for the next episode:

Link (http://www.tvguide.com/include/template/video/showVideo.asp?videoName='Lost_03_28_2005'&skinColor='0x000000'&headerJPG='lost'&vTime='235')

Busyman
03-31-2005, 12:24 AM
4 min. spoiler video for the next episode:

Link (http://www.tvguide.com/include/template/video/showVideo.asp?videoName='Lost_03_28_2005'&skinColor='0x000000'&headerJPG='lost'&vTime='235')
Damn IKE the whole episode comes on TODAY.

Next time be faster and get us the spoiler ...a week ago. :lol: :lol:

Thanks anyway. ;)

Guyver
03-31-2005, 02:08 AM
just finished watching tonight ep!!it was gr8

next one looks likke its gonna be good also :D

ofbz
03-31-2005, 02:46 AM
damn!!! missed it...

is it online yet???

{I}{K}{E}
03-31-2005, 07:18 AM
damn!!! missed it...

is it online yet???

http://btefnet.net/

but it seems that the repack is also NUKED.

[N.U.K.E] [31/03/2005 05:45:04] [Lost.S01E19.HDTV.XviD.REPACK-LOL] [Reason: black.screen.in.sections.of.last.quarter]

Lost.S01E19.HDTV.XviD.REPACK-LOL Reason: last.10.minutes.video.artifacts.check.39min.35. seconds.for.example

{I}{K}{E}
03-31-2005, 12:02 PM
One of the best episodes so far :01:

@ the end I was like WTF?!?!?! How can there be light inside the metal thing?

Busyman
03-31-2005, 01:46 PM
One of the best episodes so far :01:

@ the end I was like WTF?!?!?! How can there be light inside the metal thing?
However, you know the show won't elaborate on the ending just like it did when Locke saw the monster.

ofbz
04-01-2005, 02:01 AM
However, you know the show won't elaborate on the ending just like it did when Locke saw the monster.

true... just add that scene to the "wtf? this deserves an explanation" list

but yeah... good episode.

Cheese
04-02-2005, 12:16 AM
Is there going to be 22 or 24 episodes now? I'm getting conflicting information from different sources.

More is good.:D

{I}{K}{E}
04-02-2005, 08:00 AM
so far I see 23 ep. and a special

http://www.tvtome.com/Lost/eplist.html

{I}{K}{E}
04-04-2005, 10:14 PM
Updated episode list:

Season 1
19. 1-19 118 30-Mar-2005 Deus Ex Machina

Special
S-1 120 27-Apr-2005 Lost: The Journey

Season 1
22. 1-21 121 04-May-2005 The Greater Good (a.k.a. Sides)
23. 1-22 122 11-May-2005 Born to Run
24. 1-23 123 18-May-2005 Exodus (1)
25. 1-24 124 25-May-2005 Exodus (2)
26. 1-25 125 25-May-2005 Exodus (3)

# The season finale originally scheduled for May 25, 2005 was only supposed to be 90 minutes long, but due to story changes and last minute filming, the series was upgraded to a 2-hour season finale

:w00t:

Frensh women will be in all the Exodus episodes :shifty:

dudevenezuela
04-04-2005, 10:39 PM
so far I see 23 ep. and a special

http://www.tvtome.com/Lost/eplist.html

What do u mean isn't the last one this

Episode 19?

{I}{K}{E}
04-04-2005, 10:41 PM
What do u mean isn't the last one this

Episode 19?

I was talking about how many episodes they will air.

but check my other reply...

dudevenezuela
04-04-2005, 10:42 PM
Oh ok! Good to know! my fault for not reading the whole thread

Which is the quickest way to find it the episode online? I mean like the next day that aired

Bittorrent? Limewire?

{I}{K}{E}
04-04-2005, 10:44 PM
Oh ok! Good to know! my fault for not reading the whole thread

Which is the quickest way to find it the episode online? I mean like the next day that aired

Bittorrent? Limewire?

Bittorrent.

ofbz
04-05-2005, 12:47 AM
2 hour season finale..... AWSOME!!!!!

worldpease
04-05-2005, 12:58 AM
I was just watching thursday episode, it was great indeed,
and I felt bad for Lock, his father was so cruel.

ofbz
04-05-2005, 01:01 AM
yeah that was a cruel plan....

i felt kinda sad when he cuouldn't walk anymore

Gripper
04-06-2005, 04:45 PM
Thanks a lot you guys,was reading through this thread and thought i'll have a look at this...have now watched 3 episodes and am well hooked,can't d/load them fast enough..as if i didn't have enough to do :frusty:

tis BRILLIANT :w00t:

Busyman
04-06-2005, 06:42 PM
yeah that was a cruel plan....

i felt kinda sad when he cuouldn't walk anymore
The episode still didn't show why he couldn't walk.

Busyman
04-07-2005, 02:05 AM
Spoilers........

I really didn't like this last episode.

It was rather boring. Boone died and Claire had a baby.

Next week....

It looks like Locke is going to get shot twice by Sayeed it seems.

He takes the key from doctor's neck.

Just five more episodes left

22. May-4 The Greater Good
23. May-11 Born to Run
24. May-18 Exodus (Part 1)
25. May-25 Exodus (Part 2 is a 2-hour finale)

April 27 looks like a making-of special

.....2 more weeks of repeats until the special

worldpease
04-07-2005, 03:21 AM
Damn, Im just watching it now and Im spoiled now.
sill, I don't believe about Boone.
I'll finish watching it and then we'll see.

Guyver
04-07-2005, 03:35 AM
I swaer i say my mom shed a tear watching this episode lol.

i thought it was a good ep, i liked at the end when the doctor said boone didnt die, he was murdered and walked off to find locke! KICKASS!

worldpease
04-07-2005, 04:17 AM
O my... It was true, he died.
That's bad, what where they thinking. Im still in shock, like a stuck hard drive.
and yes, that -he was murdered- quote was deep.
Ooh, I feel bad for all the people that miss this stuff here in mexico.

btw, at the last ten minutes the reception on my TV started to get bad, crap...
good thin Im downloading it now.

hippychick
04-07-2005, 01:28 PM
I had a feeling Boone would die. He didnt have much of a storyline. Plus he fooled around with his sister :sick:
If they didnt need Shannon character for the young male viewers I think she should die :P
It does look like Lock gets shot in the next episode. But he is also walking again...Hmm I wonder if looking into the light gave him powers.

puscifer
04-10-2005, 08:57 AM
and yes, that -he was murdered- quote was deep.

That's deep? :)
Lost is gettin me a bit lost also cuz im starting to loose patience for all the unanswered questions raised.. Every episode throws another one but doesn't answer any... clearly they've got the 2nd season linedup already, but it seems they're trying to stretch it to 3, or 4 even.

{I}{K}{E}
04-10-2005, 05:06 PM
A Beginner's Guide To Lost:

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2788

Charlie

A heroin addict that was the bassist in a now-dissolved band, Charlie is quite useless. It's obvious that he played a hobbit in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, yet no one on the island has said anything about it which is another mysterious mystery of the island's mysteryness.

Busyman
04-10-2005, 10:08 PM
That's deep? :)
Lost is gettin me a bit lost also cuz im starting to loose patience for all the unanswered questions raised.. Every episode throws another one but doesn't answer any... clearly they've got the 2nd season linedup already, but it seems they're trying to stretch it to 3, or 4 even.
It would be nice if there were survivors on the other side of the island adn they have a whole story to tell (like the black lady's husband).

And one episode they all meet up.

dodgy368
04-10-2005, 11:31 PM
You guys are getting too deep on this show, just watch and enjoy it, one of the best shows in the last few years! :)

Boon murdered? The doc needs to watch abc! :lol: :lol: :lol:

MCHeshPants420
04-11-2005, 12:14 AM
It would be nice if there were survivors on the other side of the island adn they have a whole story to tell (like the black lady's husband).

And one episode they all meet up.

The last two episodes ( a two-parter) is entitled Exodus. Now maybe it's just because it's a cool name for an episode or maybe it means they are leaving where they are...just thinking out loud...

{I}{K}{E}
04-11-2005, 07:40 AM
What does 'Exodus' mean :huh: ? That's something from the bible right? :unsure:

and why is the French lady back in the Exodus parts :unsure:

Ian Somerhalder ( Boone Carlisle ) said in an interview that we will see part of the 'monster' in one of the last episodes of season 1 :)

Spoiler interview:

# 04/08 - Early on, Jack found some skeletons and a pouch containing black-and-white rocks. Explain. ''The black-and-white stones have been a recurring theme in the show,'' says executive producer Damon Lindelof (e.g., Locke's favorite board game, backgammon, and the mysterious Black Rock). ''We know who those skeletons are, what their story was, and what they were doing with those stones. But that's a question we won't be answering this season.'' -- Sawyer's backstory intersects with the Jack and Shannon/Boone histories. Does his pre-island life converge with any or all of the others? ''No comment,'' says Lindelof. ''But we'll see, before the end of the season, why he popped up in Boone's flashback.'' - - Earlier this season, someone knocked out Sayid while he was trying to operate the plane's radio. Who did it, and why? ''You will find out within the next three original episodes, definitively,'' Lindelof says. ''They will find the person, and that person will confess to having done it.'' - - What's Locke's motive for keeping the hatch secret from the other castaways? ''His motive is revealed soon,'' says Lindelof. ''Everything Locke does he believes is in the best interest of everybody. That's all I'll say.'' - - Will Michael's raft set sail by season's end — and who will be on it? ''All I can say is, how much would it suck if it didn't set sail?'' asks Lindelof. ''Wouldn't you feel ripped off? I sure would! As to who is on it? Well, the roster ain't set. Yet.'' - - Charlie was hooked on heroin. Recently, Locke and Boone found heroin on a plane. Discuss. ''One of the things that has made Charlie's ability to kick the habit so easy is that he hasn't had any temptation,'' says Lindelof. ''Reintroducing temptation is part of our intent. The good news, for now, is that he doesn't know that the plane is out there.'' - - The lotto numbers: What the hell? ''Trying to find greater meaning in the numbers is the direction we are going to continue in for the rest of season 1,'' says Lindelof. ''Hurley doesn't know that the numbers are on the hatch — what happens when he finds out that the numbers are on the hatch should be interesting. Wouldn't you think?'' - - Jin worked for his brutish father-in-law; what exactly was his job title? ''He was the executive assistant in charge of finger breaking,'' jokes Lindelof. ''People always ask, 'What's Jin's problem?' There are a few missing pieces that will make it even clearer by season's end why he's acted the way he's acted.'' Source: Entertainment Weekly (Thanks Sienna for the tip.)

Guyver
04-14-2005, 12:25 AM
looks like a repeat tonight? :(

punka75
04-21-2005, 10:07 PM
Hi.

Can someone tell me why the LOST TV show schedule (on ABC in America) is so eratic?

There are fortnightly gaps (sometimes more) in between airing of the episodes!

{I}{K}{E}
04-22-2005, 12:05 PM
I think that's because they needed to shoot some new stuff for changes they made for the final episodes.

MCHeshPants420
04-22-2005, 12:13 PM
I think that's because they needed to shoot some new stuff for changes they made for the final episodes.

Plus the US are quite wierd with their TV schedules, we go for weeks without new eps of Scrubs, Smallville, etc. Last year 24 was really messed around.

Something to do with sweeps week? :unsure:

worldpease
04-23-2005, 12:26 AM
Hi.

Can someone tell me why the LOST TV show schedule (on ABC in America) is so eratic?

There are fortnightly gaps (sometimes more) in between airing of the episodes!

am I mistaking, or this was on a tread of it's own yesterday?
who moved it?, cus it was literaly, a good move, lol.

{I}{K}{E}
04-23-2005, 07:14 PM
upcoming episodes:

Lost: The Journey (special)
Flashbacks of the core characters illustrating who they were and what they were doing before the crash, and a look at the island itself; and a preview of the big season finale.

The Greater Good (a.k.a. Sides)
After another funeral, tempers rise as the survivors suspicions of each other grow, and an unlikely survivor vows revenge. Claire and Charlie attempt to calm her new baby. Jack goes after Locke believing he had caused Boone's death.
Born to Run
Jack suspects foul play when Michael becomes violently ill while building the raft. Meanwhile a secret from Kate's past is revealed, the mysterious hatch is shown to a few of the survivors, and Walt gives Locke a warning.
Exodus (1)
The French woman shocks the survivors by showing up to the camp with a dire warning about "the others" who are on the island. Meanwhile, Michael and Jin ready the raft for sailing.
Exodus (2)/Exodus (3)
The castaways who make it on the raft are surprised at sea by something unexpected that happens. Meanwhile, remaining islanders attempt to blow open the hatch that's in the forest, and visitor French woman who comes to the encampment might be a threat to Claire's infant son.

:01:

dudevenezuela
04-23-2005, 09:42 PM
What does 'Exodus' mean :huh: ? That's something from the bible right? :unsure:

I think Exodus refers in the past when tribes move from one place to other leaving their homes

Busyman
04-25-2005, 06:21 AM
Michelle Rodriguez (Girlfight, Resident Evil) will be intriduced as fellow passenger who befriends Jack prior to liftoff.
The season finale(s) will be flashback heavy and will end with a cliff-hanger that will defy you not to tune in to the second season. :shifty:

worldpease
04-28-2005, 04:29 AM
I thought it would never happen,
tonight's episode of LOST was the first I did not like.

The'voice' was cool, but just that.

Busyman
04-28-2005, 04:40 AM
I thought it would never happen,
tonight's episode of LOST was the first I did not like.

The'voice' was cool, but just that.
What are you talking about? :huh:

It was a bullshit recap special and a complete waste of time. :dry:

I'm glad I decided not to watch it.

{I}{K}{E}
04-28-2005, 10:52 AM

It's episode 21

Final episode list:

Season 1
21. 1-21 120 27-Apr-2005 Lost: The Journey
22. 1-22 121 04-May-2005 The Greater Good (a.k.a. Sides)
23. 1-23 122 11-May-2005 Born to Run
24. 1-24 123 18-May-2005 Exodus (1)
25. 1-25 124 25-May-2005 Exodus (2)
26. 1-26 125 25-May-2005 Exodus (3)

Busyman
04-28-2005, 01:44 PM
It's episode 21
It was not an episode.

It was a special. A bullshit one at that.

I thought it would have gone behind the scenes or something but alas it was actually creamy shit filler. :ermm:

{I}{K}{E}
04-28-2005, 02:35 PM
OH NOES!!! someone's gonna shoot Locke!!!

matt526
04-28-2005, 04:53 PM
OH NOES!!! someone's gonna shoot Locke!!!
Thats What it looks like, but sometimes the preview are not what they seem.

{I}{K}{E}
04-28-2005, 04:57 PM
Thats What it looks like, but sometimes the preview are not what they seem.

Maybe it's Walt using his secret powers :ohmy:

matt526
04-28-2005, 04:58 PM

I'm sure it was helpfull to those who have not been keeping up with show.

Busyman
04-28-2005, 06:21 PM
Yup that's like watching the recaps of 24 (in the beginning)

That's horrible. :ermm:

ofbz
05-06-2005, 03:27 AM
mhmmm... no comments about lost's last episode.... that's weird...

well... it was a nice episode, nothing special about it...

MCHeshPants420
05-06-2005, 03:51 AM

To be honest that will be the shows downfall. I love it to death, but have watched it from the beginning. Newcomers will find it hard to like the show and thus ratings can only drop imo.*

X-Files suffered from this as well. That's why mediocre shows like Star Trek and Stargate do so well, they only require a very basic previous knowledge of what is going on.

*Though the rating system is flawed anyhow...but I'll leave that for another time.

Assmunch
05-06-2005, 07:16 AM
Ive read rumors that lost is predicted to go for 6 years! Personally I hope not, don't get me wrong I love the show but I think that after 2 seasons it will start to lose it, I mean how many more characters can they add, hopefully not with another plane crash

MCHeshPants420
05-06-2005, 10:39 AM
Ive read rumors that lost is predicted to go for 6 years! Personally I hope not, don't get me wrong I love the show but I think that after 2 seasons it will start to lose it, I mean how many more characters can they add, hopefully not with another plane crash

Well, at some point they will meet the survivors of the tail-section. That will add more characters. I do wonder if they will keep the flashback sequences going if they go over two seasons though.

I've heard they planned for six series as well, hopefully that is what happens and my pessimistic predictions doesn't occur.

matt526
05-06-2005, 12:38 PM
6 seasons, WOW :unsure: I love the show, but 6 seasons seems a little unrealistic.
The writers of LOST are very good, I just hope they are good enough to write for six seasons with out making the show so unrealistic and unbearable to watch. :frusty: :frusty:

Anyway the last episode (#21) was nothing special but we did learn a little more about Sayid’s past life, and we did find out who hit Sayid in the head when he was up on the mountain trying to get a signal.

Busyman
05-06-2005, 01:27 PM
6 seasons, WOW :unsure: I love the show, but 6 seasons seems a little unrealistic.
The writers of LOST are very good, I just hope they are good enough to write for six seasons with out making the show so unrealistic and unbearable to watch. :frusty: :frusty:

Anyway the last episode (#21) was nothing special but we did learn a little more about Sayid’s past life, and we did find out who hit Sayid in the head when he was up on the mountain trying to get a signal.
I always thought it was Locke but hell I initially thought he burned the raft too.

I figured he wanted to stay on the island because he had his legs working.

{I}{K}{E}
05-06-2005, 02:47 PM
I always thought it was Locke but hell I initially thought he burned the raft too.

I figured he wanted to stay on the island because he had his legs working.

I tought it was that Ethan who did that. :P

can't wait for the final episode :)

Also think that there will be new survivors in the next season. (some spoiler of the upcomming episodes said something bout that)

Hurley :01:

http://lostmultimedia.beyondgrey.com/images/characters/ep_38_garcia_360x240.jpg

worldpease
05-07-2005, 05:50 AM
Did anyone watched "20/20 Special Report on LOST"?
I think it was very well done, it was interesting, I hope someone
rips and uploads it.

Busyman
05-07-2005, 06:12 AM
I tought it was that Ethan who did that. :P

can't wait for the final episode :)

Also think that there will be new survivors in the next season. (some spoiler of the upcomming episodes said something bout that)

Hurley :01:

http://lostmultimedia.beyondgrey.com/images/characters/ep_38_garcia_360x240.jpg
At the time, there was no Ethan.

I've always thought there would be a whole rack of folk on the other side of the island. Especially the black lady's husband whom "she's knows" is alive.

Remember I said

Michelle Rodriguez will be on the show.

{I}{K}{E}
05-07-2005, 09:59 AM
At the time, there was no Ethan.

We dunno if Ethan joined the survivors the first day or week laters.

Busyman
05-07-2005, 04:47 PM
We dunno if Ethan joined the survivors the first day or week laters.
...but he wasn't introduced as a character in the show until well after Sayid was hit.

I know what your saying...
Your saying you thought it was Ethan after Ethan was introduced as a character and since no one knew who hit Locke after Ethan's introduction.

I'm saying I thought it was Locke at the exact time Sayid was hit due to Locke "gaining legs" since he got on the island.

{I}{K}{E}
05-12-2005, 09:11 AM
Damn Walt with his psychic power :dry:

Busyman
05-12-2005, 01:31 PM
Damn Walt with his psychic power :dry:
It'd be interesting if Walt is referring to something else and not the hatch.

{I}{K}{E}
05-12-2005, 01:57 PM
It'd be interesting if Walt is referring to something else and not the hatch.

he ment the hatch. look @ his reaction when he gave Locke a handshake, he knows there something bad inside :dry:

me hopes it doesnt turn out in a Far Cry kinda island :cry:

Samurai
05-12-2005, 02:19 PM
yea it happened as soon as he touched locks hand. the boy is weird. they should kill him and eat him. nourishment for a week at least :naughty:

yep

Guyver
05-12-2005, 02:26 PM
im missed last nights episode...:(, where can i get it :D

{I}{K}{E}
05-12-2005, 02:29 PM
im missed last nights episode...:(, where can i get it :D

matt526
05-19-2005, 01:16 AM
Very good episode #23 :w00t: :D
:w00t: Can't wait until the two hour season finally :w00t:

Busyman
05-19-2005, 01:21 AM
Now it's pretty much confirmed..
Ethan is one of "the others" that Rouseau referred to.
She said that her son was taken by them and Ethan tried to snatch Claire (for her baby).
The T-Rexwhateverthefuck is the island's security system.
Apparently the reason Locke wasn't killed by the thing before was because he simply stood still. Why held this info back from everyone else is anyone's guess.
Also Boone will back next season even though he's dead.

ofbz
05-19-2005, 01:53 AM
ahhh... btefnet.net is not working for me right now...(is it working for anyone else???)

is there any other bt place i can get it from...

i would get it from newsgroups, but it doesn't seem to be up yet...

matt526
05-19-2005, 02:30 AM
btefnet.com is down indefinatly, you will have to use torrentspy.com or something else

ofbz
05-19-2005, 02:48 AM
thanks man.. i forgot about that site...

not up yet... oh well...

{I}{K}{E}
05-19-2005, 08:07 AM
Now it's pretty much confirmed..
Ethan is one of "the others" that Rouseau referred to.
She said that her son was taken by them and Ethan tried to snatch Claire (for her baby).
The T-Rexwhateverthefuck is the island's security system.
Apparently the reason Locke wasn't killed by the thing before was because he simply stood still. Why held this info back from everyone else is anyone's guess.
Also Boone will back next season even though he's dead.

Boone will play in flashbacks of Shannon ;)

{I}{K}{E}
05-19-2005, 09:19 AM
The Black Rock is a fecking schip :lol:

Why do I think there is a hugh research facility underground? (Far Cry :wacko: )

Will we see that hot chick again (the one Jack met on the airport :P )

Great ep.

Busyman
05-19-2005, 10:58 AM
Boone will play in flashbacks of Shannon ;)
No shit. :ohmy:

(since he's dead)

Busyman
05-19-2005, 10:58 AM

Why do I think there is a hugh research facility underground? (Far Cry :wacko: )

Great ep.
As I said, Michelle Rodriguez.

{I}{K}{E}
05-19-2005, 11:01 AM
No shit. :ohmy:

(since he's dead)

you'll never know with Lost :P

{I}{K}{E}
05-19-2005, 11:02 AM
As I said, Michelle Rodriguez.

I know she's from SWAT and The Fast and the Furious.

She's hot :w00t:

MCHeshPants420
05-19-2005, 01:26 PM

Great ep.

The "others" are descended from pirates. Inbred pirates. :ohmy:

Nah, not really. Ethan was too normal for that to be true and the ship isn't neccessarily a pirate ship.

Though it does seem people have been getting stranded on the island for a long time.

Perhaps we'll get to meet Amelia Earhart?

theslayer40
05-26-2005, 02:27 AM
Tonight's episode leaves us with a lot of questions like,

Where that ladder beneath the hatch leads. Why did they want Walt?

Now we have to wait and see what happens with the survivors.

Busyman
05-26-2005, 03:18 AM
Tonight's episode leaves us with a lot of questions like,

Where that ladder beneath the hatch leads. Why did they want Walt?

Now we have to wait and see what happens with the survivors.
I knew when Rousseau said that the others weren't there and they whispered they wanted the boy that they were searching at sea.

The monster is a fucking black cloud that sounds like a T-Rex and the Death Machine? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Notice that Locke was almost taken underground and that's where the hatch leads.

So earlier in the season before Claire was actually abducted, the person that was messing with her was Rousseau. :ohmy:

worldpease
05-26-2005, 04:00 AM
:( :blink: ... Ooh my... Right now my Bro is watching it in his room,
and just about a minute ago I heard the monster and he saying and extended 'wow'.
I can't stand it anymore, I didn't wanted to see the finaly yet, cus I havent seen episode 23...
I'll watch them all tomorrow, :blushing: .

...ooh no, now I hear Lock screaming. :frusty: .

{I}{K}{E}
05-26-2005, 09:07 AM
When that guy exploded, I was like OMGWTFBBQ!! :fear:

Fecking Pirates :dry: :angry: :angry:

maybe that wasnt real? Maybe it was just micheal's dream?

hippychick
05-26-2005, 03:00 PM
Last night cliffhanger was great! Now we have some answers and more questions lol

1- Hurley had the comic book
2- Walt was the one they wanted not the baby. However the baby still seems to have a big role in this because of the background story of Claire
3- The others look just like regular people (weird and spooky but still like people)
4- Danielle did take the baby but now we know why
5- the blip was a boat but not what they thought
6- the blip was the others
7- it appears that the others and the whisperers are the same
8- Hurley as it appears was not meant to be on the plane. However he is most definatly connected to the island somehow because of the numbers.
9- monster sounds like it is definatly a machine or some sort of chain. Maybe nanobytes that can take on the image of whomever/whatever they please. From Michael Crichton book "Prey" :shifty:
10- The monster lives under ground and most likely the others as well
Post if you have something too add.

{I}{K}{E}
05-26-2005, 03:27 PM
Last night cliffhanger was great! Now we have some answers and more questions lol

2- Walt was the one they wanted not the baby. However the baby still seems to have a big role in this because of the background story of Claire
3- The others look just like regular people (weird and spooky but still like

who says those pirates are 'the others' ? maybe there from another island

ofbz
05-26-2005, 09:28 PM
so... when its second season comming...

{I}{K}{E}
05-26-2005, 09:37 PM
so... when its second season comming...

november :(