PDA

View Full Version : Good video editor?

Wolfmight
12-04-2004, 01:52 AM
Well, adobe premiere pro is starting to really sabotage my aesthetic and imaginative motion pictures. I cant take this god forsaken lag much longer! Acck! Be gone with your wretched popinjay of discombobulated moving images and prosper with me no further.

In lower terms, I dislike this piece of laggy crap and want something else.

iMartin
12-04-2004, 02:37 AM
Oi...such big words. :blink: And that's one helluva..."freaky" sig you got there too.

Oh, sorry, I don't know any video editors. :P

Ariel_001
12-04-2004, 04:15 AM
Well, adobe premiere pro is starting to really sabotage my aesthetic and imaginative motion pictures. I cant take this god forsaken lag much longer! Acck! Be gone with your wretched popinjay of discombobulated moving images and prosper with me no further.

In lower terms, I dislike this piece of laggy crap and want something else.

Maybe you need a hardware upgrade?

Wolfmight
12-07-2004, 03:33 AM
Well, I've used a iMove on a 500mhz iMac that never lagged with such horrific frame rates such as Premiere has on my 2.0ghz, 512 ddr ram, 128 9500 pro video Personal Computer. Obviously there is a codec complication here, or thus maybe Adobe condescends (looks down upon) towards every computer not meeting the "Media Industry's" standards of "ne plus ultra" (highest) speeds.

lightshow
12-07-2004, 04:58 AM
Use Cyberlink's PowerDirector 3. No lag in GUI and it is renderless (no waiting for all the frames to render after you add audio, titles, etc.)

That is my favorite for the windows platform

Smurfette
12-07-2004, 09:12 AM
I use Sony's Vegas 5 for editing and their DVD Architect 2 for compilation.