PDA

View Full Version : Games like...

Peerzy
12-04-2004, 05:32 PM
Hi,

im looking for some really graphic intense games. Already ahve Doom 3, half Life 2 and far cry.

What other games are there like these? Esp lookng or something like far cry.

twister
12-04-2004, 05:37 PM
ut2k4 looks good, same with CSS

orcutt989
12-04-2004, 05:41 PM
Postal 2

Peerzy
12-04-2004, 05:42 PM
ut2k4 looks good, same with CSS
Yeah got UT2K4, looks great when in a grassy hills level.

Postal 2 - I thought that was an older game and was more about gameplay (And pissing on people) than graphics.

silent h3ro
12-04-2004, 05:46 PM
Dude, get CounterStrike Source for sure.

Peerzy
12-04-2004, 06:24 PM
Dude, get CounterStrike Source for sure.
thats just Half Life 2, with different wepons. I hate CS CZ and the original so i would never play it online anyway and Bots get boring.

orcutt989
12-04-2004, 07:12 PM
Postal 2 isnt that much older of a game. Have you actually played it? The graphics/physics are amazing.

Peerzy
12-04-2004, 07:13 PM
Postal 2 isnt that much older of a game. Have you actually played it? The graphics/physics are amazing.
Iv never played i but i remember a friend telling me about it abou 1 and half years ago, so seems quite old to really challenge my pc graphically.

SingaBoiy
12-04-2004, 08:17 PM
Iv never played i but i remember a friend telling me about it abou 1 and half years ago, so seems quite old to really challenge my pc graphically.
Still a good game. But yea, it didnt raise the bar when it came out.

krome
12-04-2004, 09:02 PM
Hi,

im looking for some really graphic intense games. Already ahve Doom 3, half Life 2 and far cry.

What other games are there like these? Esp lookng or something like far cry.
painkiller??? :devil:

Peerzy
12-04-2004, 09:05 PM
painkiller??? :devil:
Already have....:(

orcutt989
12-04-2004, 10:23 PM
Just get POSTAL 2, you will be glad you did. It's graphics are amazing, and you will have fun. Alright? Alright.

cpt_azad
12-04-2004, 10:41 PM
lol, postal 2 isn't that great. it uses the Unreal engine (unreal2), and trust me, it's not graphically challenging. you could just wait for F.E.A.R. to come out.

orcutt989
12-04-2004, 10:53 PM
Haha, oh crap I read about that game here. That looks so sweet.

TheDave
12-04-2004, 11:05 PM
go into your graphics card advanced settings and put on 8x anti-aliising and 8x aniso-whats-it-called

sameer0807
12-04-2004, 11:27 PM
Doom 3 is fun for awhile but it really get's hard as hell...and it's almost impossible to beat the game without cheats/trainers etc!!

CS is one f***ed game if you wanna play online.....SO MANY CHEATERS OUT THERE!

Farcry has good graphics...but gameplay totally sux!! Basically shoot anyone u see on the Island....boring as hell!! and if u r drivin vehicles in da game...it's so freakin hard to control da car...truck or watever...

Half life2, wat should i say abt this game....graphics, storyline seems very nice...but this game is a headache after awhile....this game is full of puzzle...damn man u will want to rip ur head off when u can't find a way to advance to next level....I have only played till level 4, i guess and it's really a headache!!

My thoughts abt da games.....BTW I m also lookin for a better game to play!!

Peerzy
12-04-2004, 11:28 PM
go into your graphics card advanced settings and put on 8x anti-aliising and 8x aniso-whats-it-called Yeah im playing Half Life 2 on 16X AA:01:.

Just looking for some more games that look really nice,

@orcutt989 - if i wanted some games that are fun/good to play i would have asked for them, not graphically challenging games. Please read he fucking thread before posing and making yourself look like a knob-jockey.

Farcry has good graphics...but gameplay totally sux!! Basically shoot anyone u see on the Island....boring as hell!! and if u r drivin vehicles in da game...it's so freakin hard to control da car...truck or watever...

Half life2, wat should i say abt this game....graphics, storyline seems very nice...but this game is a headache after awhile....this game is full of puzzle...damn man u will want to rip ur head off when u can't find a way to advance to next level.... Jesus i spell and type badly:ermm:....

So let me get dis rite yah, u h8 far cry coz it to much sh00tin nd stufff yahz but den yo say dat Half life 2 gets bad cos it got o many puzzles and makes ya fink yeah rite lol!!111!!1! Yeh and i cheatz coz i is teh uber 1337 and i ruin 31 otha ppls games when i play itz sooooooooo funne and kwl ha ha ha ha ha klmao 1!1#11111111!!!!!1!!

:rolleyes:

Mr. Elmo
12-04-2004, 11:36 PM
CS is one f***ed game if you wanna play online.....SO MANY CHEATERS OUT THERE! Not to mention I m a cheater too! :-)

... I dont know what you ppl are talking about when you say CS is filled with hackers. 1st, every games has hackers 2nd, i have been playing cs for nearly 3 years and havent seen this huge hacking probelm you guys made it out to be. sure i have seen hackers, maybe once every week(and i play a lot). i hope you arent one of those type of ppl that get killed and yell "HACKS"

anyways, if you are into simulation, modern air combat, or pacifc assault (or w/e the new moh is) is a pretty graphic intensive game

sameer0807
12-04-2004, 11:43 PM
i hope you arent one of those type of ppl that get killed and yell "HACKS"
nope i m not among those peeps...i haven't played CS alot but whenever i do i see cheaters for sure!!