PDA

View Full Version : i uninstalled emule++ TODAY

nabeelisnabeel
12-05-2004, 04:39 PM
It was very useless for me. Whenver i clicked on some file download it toook about 1/2 hour to start downloading. wheras kaazalite ++ does this job in seconds.

backlash
12-05-2004, 06:27 PM
a true emule user has some patience. it's worth it knowing the file will be legit. :)

orcutt989
12-10-2004, 08:29 PM
I agree, I prefer Kazaa Lite much better, It doesnt take a genious to figure out if a file is legit or not.

Samurai
12-10-2004, 08:47 PM
a true emule user has some patience. it's worth it knowing the file will be legit. :)

I agree. i'm currently sharing 20GB and it's all what I've downloaded in the last 10 days.

eMule Plus is and has been the best p2p client I've used in a long time. I don't know why people bitch that it's too slow for, I've never had any trouble.

He's probably d/l a file with 1 source and 0 with full file :dry:

Formula1
12-10-2004, 09:38 PM
I agree, I prefer Kazaa Lite much better, It doesnt take a genious to figure out if a file is legit or not.

True, I find Kazaa Lite better for downloading. I'd highly recommend a program like Bittorrent and mIRC to everyone.

ZaZu
12-14-2004, 04:30 AM
It was very useless for me. Whenver i clicked on some file download it toook about 1/2 hour to start downloading. wheras kaazalite ++ does this job in seconds.

Re-install emule,search for 'Overnet 0.53 Betamaster',download it,uninstall emule,install Overnet... :)

UcanRock2
12-17-2004, 02:04 AM
It was very useless for me. Whenver i clicked on some file download it toook about 1/2 hour to start downloading. wheras kaazalite ++ does this job in seconds.Your version of Kazaa Lite must be better than mine...I always get "remote", or "more sources" needed.

That's why I use emule, I get what I want...no "remote".:P

ziggyjuarez
12-17-2004, 02:30 AM
Good job.Emule and its friend is the slowest p2p prog ever.

Samurai
12-17-2004, 09:54 PM
WARNING! a "new" client was released with the name eMule++.
This client is breaking the GPL as the published sources doesn't match
the compiled program features. Please don't get fooled as it's an old
eMule Plus release modified in a way that can be dangerous.

maybe now you can try something a little more legit??

http://emuleplus.info/