PDA

View Full Version : Reliable Site To Buy A Good, Pre-Modded Xbox?

iMartin
12-06-2004, 10:02 PM
Thinking of asking for a pre-modded Xbox for Christmas, but does anyone know of a good, reliable site to buy them from? :unsure:

silent h3ro
12-06-2004, 10:19 PM
Singaboiy? :shifty:

iMartin
12-06-2004, 10:22 PM
Singaboiy? :shifty:

I wouldn't know how I could pay him, I don't even have a credit card, I have to borrow a relitive's just to buy one from the internet.

3RA1N1AC
12-06-2004, 10:46 PM
if you can borrow an Action Replay USB + 007 or MechAssault or Splinter Cell, it only takes about 5 to 10 minutes to softmod an Xbox on your own? for seriously, it's easy.

cpt_azad
12-06-2004, 11:12 PM
ya, that's exactly how i modded my xbox (what brainiac said, thanks to singa too for taking the time to help me out :) ). it's so simple, i mean come on. if i can do this, then a monkey should be able to relativistic time calculations.

iMartin
12-07-2004, 12:52 AM
Hmm..well see, I can't really FTP from my compy to my maybe-soon-to-be Xbox, because I'm on 56K, my comp is in a completly different room then where my maybe-soon-to-be Xbox would be. And I just have a CD-R/RW burner, no DVD burner. :(

SingaBoiy
12-07-2004, 02:55 AM
Hmm..well see, I can't really FTP from my compy to my maybe-soon-to-be Xbox, because I'm on 56K, my comp is in a completly different room then where my maybe-soon-to-be Xbox would be. And I just have a CD-R/RW burner, no DVD burner. :(
You can get an ethernet card and ethernet cable for $15 and bring it from one room to the other :P

Or you could extract the ISO onto your pc, burn part of the game and use dvd2xbox to copy it to a directory on the xbox. Then do the same til the whole game is on it. :D

Or get a dual-layer 16x burned from newegg.com for $65.

Or get one of your relatives to open a PayPal account and use their bank account to send me money for an xbox with a 200+ GB with over 100 games :w00t:

newcombe6
12-07-2004, 10:49 AM
SingaBoiy - how much are you charging for the xbox with 200+ games mate?

and i live in the uk - could you ship it over to me? (obviously id pay for the postage - just wanted to know if its do-able or stupidly expensive)

i am quite interested - could you reply or pm me with the price?

cheers pal

iMartin
12-08-2004, 12:25 AM
You can get an ethernet card and ethernet cable for $15 and bring it from one room to the other :P

Or you could extract the ISO onto your pc, burn part of the game and use dvd2xbox to copy it to a directory on the xbox. Then do the same til the whole game is on it. :D

Or get a dual-layer 16x burned from newegg.com for $65.

Or get one of your relatives to open a PayPal account and use their bank account to send me money for an xbox with a 200+ GB with over 100 games :w00t:

Oi...sounds like a lot of work and money are involved in this...both of which I can't really spare. :(