PDA

View Full Version : Manny, J2K4 or anyone else

Rat Faced
12-07-2004, 05:13 PM
I didnt want to ask this during the elections, because BOTH Kerry and Bush are in this society..

However, can someone explain to me how a "Born again Christian" can be in Skull and Bones?

Skull and Bones are the American part of Chapter 322, and have admitted to things such as Grave Robbing in the past, they have various Human Remains around their "Chapter"...

I mean, if it was "Just in Yale" then i wouldnt be interested... but Mr Bush still goes to Boheimian Grove, so he's still active in it...

The reason i ask is that.. at Boheimian Grove, they practice symbolic Human Sacrifice and Worship Molek, an Owl...

Surely this is at Odds with the Scriptures :rolleyes:

Skull and Bones is also a stepping stone into the Bilderbergs...

I'm saying nothing, maybe Illuminati will :whistling

Interesting to note that Clinton, Blaire and Bush all got "Invites" to the Annual Bilderbergs meeting before their initial elections though :ph34r:

Illuminati
12-07-2004, 05:45 PM
I'm saying nothing, maybe Illuminati will :whistling

You've said all I could, RF :shifty:

100%
12-07-2004, 06:42 PM
I just read a post
which made em wonder
1. how does this person know so much about this?
2.Is it True?
3.I dont want to know if it is
4.Im moving to the a tropical island

spinningfreemanny
12-07-2004, 08:23 PM
Sounds pretty dastardly, maybe you should ask him about it instead of me... :unsure:

Rat Faced
12-07-2004, 09:11 PM
He wouldnt answer me, and i'm not a Christian..

I thought one of you religious Christian types could tell me, coz i may be wrong.

Just my understanding of the Christian scriptures made it pretty plain that this stuff was a BIG no no... :unsure:

spinningfreemanny
12-07-2004, 09:18 PM
well, if what you say is true, sounds bad to me...

Biggles
12-07-2004, 09:56 PM
well, if what you say is true, sounds bad to me...

Unusually short reply from Manny.

Must have his buffalo horns on and his trouser leg rolled up for a lodge meeting and just stopped to fire a quicky. :whistling

:shifty:

Rat Faced
12-07-2004, 10:25 PM
Im sure he's on the square :whistling

3RA1N1AC
12-07-2004, 10:56 PM
i thought the whole point of the fundamentalism, law and order thing was that it's only meant to regulate the morals and behavior of the middle and lower classes. then the bored young men of the upper class are free to go to as many orgies and voodoo masses as they like before settling down, joining the political establishment and becoming the arbiters of their nation's morality. Hellfire Club, pseudo-mystical college fraternities, seems like the same thing to me...

edit: i mean, wherever you look, it's often a not-as-i-do system. catholic priests diddling actresses and choir boys, the saudi royals jetting around the world to get their jollies because none of their favorite sports are legal in their own country, etc etc. why should the u.s. really be any different?

Rat Faced
12-07-2004, 10:59 PM
It is...

I didnt mention it in the run up to the election as both Kerry and Bush are Boners, like i said. They were both one of the 15 tapped each year too, to remain Boners after leaving Yale... ie Life Membership, and they're both still active.

However, Bush claims to be a born again Christian... he cant be both, yet refuses to dump the boners.

bigboab
12-07-2004, 11:17 PM
Unusually short reply from Manny.

Must have his buffalo horns on and his trouser leg rolled up for a lodge meeting and just stopped to fire a quicky. :whistling

:shifty:
They dont roll their trouser legs up in the buffaloes. Oooops.:ph34r:

Rat Faced
12-07-2004, 11:18 PM
Your in the Buff again? :ohmy:

Oh, Buffs... my bad :blushing:

j2k4
12-07-2004, 11:25 PM
This one's easy, Rat.

Conservatives have secret closets where they keep secreted their various and sundry personnae, which can be worn in whatever fashion pleases their keeper.

The hoi polloi only sees what George W. Bush wants them to see, he no doubt dons them from time-to-time for nostalgic or other purposes (such as, for example, drinking blood, or listening to speed-metal, etc.)

I myself have quite an extensive collection/selection; my prize is a mint and authentic 1958 model Righteous Know-It-All, serial #000004, which I don't even keep in the closet; I just drape it over the chair here when I log out.

I'm trying to find any of the original 3 issues of this superb example, but inquiries to date indicate they have found their way into the hands of an individual collector who was quite taken them, and who may have been behind an anonymous effort to purchase mine a few years back.

I wonder sometimes whether I might have let it go had I not found a use for it on the board.

Rat Faced
12-07-2004, 11:34 PM
Im pretty sure that, if i was clever enough to interpret that post, i'd find that i'd been insulted and the question not answered.

As im not however, i'll not comment :blink:

3RA1N1AC
12-07-2004, 11:44 PM
i found this link: http://www.distefano.com/htbac.htm

How To Build A Corpse. the perfect decorative addition to an otherwise drab pagan clubhouse? i certainly think so.

j2k4
12-07-2004, 11:48 PM
Im pretty sure that, if i was clever enough to interpret that post, i'd find that i'd been insulted and the question not answered.

As im not however, i'll not comment :blink:

You're not serious?

Think for a moment exactly what other clique might include the like of both Bush and Kerry-

This is rich! :D

Rat Faced
12-07-2004, 11:53 PM
There are sooo many though, its an unfair question...

They are both Hypocrits, Liars and Bragarts.... so it must be politics :unsure:

j2k4
12-07-2004, 11:57 PM
There are sooo many though, its an unfair question...

They are both Hypocrits, Liars and Bragarts.... so it must be politics :unsure:

Politics is a curse, agreed.

As to the rest, Kerry was much worse then W., IMHO, of course.

Rat Faced
12-07-2004, 11:59 PM
And that is where we disagree.

As i've said, Kerry was just the lesser of two evils, imho of course...

They were both shite candidates for the job on offer...

j2k4
12-08-2004, 12:06 AM
They were both shite candidates for the job on offer...

I honestly can't remember when it was ever otherwise... :huh:

Monkster
12-08-2004, 06:09 AM
methinks hypocracy is afoot...

btw, I wouldn't put much stock in a cult that calls themselves "Boners" :lol::lol::lol::ph34r:

Voetsek
12-08-2004, 08:02 AM
What of th Masons eh

Smurfette
12-08-2004, 08:21 AM
What of th Masons eh
Well, my nan used to like Perry and I always thought James had a great accent...

j2k4
12-09-2004, 02:35 AM
What of th Masons eh

Quite mysterious, unless one knows better.

Rat Faced
12-09-2004, 10:05 AM
Sounds like J2 is all square and on the level too :blink:

j2k4
12-09-2004, 08:06 PM
Sounds like J2 is all square and on the level too :blink:

No, actually I was approached, but told them I wasn't interested; I'm not up for such things unless I am immediately invested with executive power. :D