PDA

View Full Version : Depression Test

ziggyjuarez
12-08-2004, 09:21 AM
Your screening results indicate a high likelihood that you are suffering from clinical depression. Your answers also show you might be at risk for harming yourself. You are advised to see your doctor or a mental health professional immediately for a complete evaluation — or dial "911" or go immediately to the nearest hospital Emergency Room for an evaluation.

http://www.depression-screening.org/screeningtest/screeningtest.htm

:wacko:

TheDave
12-08-2004, 09:27 AM
The page cannot be displayed

this shit really gets me down

[off-topic]woohoo, pings down to 0.050 god help anyone in my tired ass way now :01:[/off-topic]

ziggyjuarez
12-08-2004, 09:29 AM
Links ok for me ;-/

TheDave
12-08-2004, 09:30 AM
oh it works now

TheDave
12-08-2004, 09:33 AM
Your screening results are consistent with clinical depression. However, this screening is not a substitute for a complete clinical evaluation. You are advised to see your doctor or a mental health professional for a complete evaluation, as soon as possible.

The good news is clinical depression is a very treatable illness. Almost everyone who receives appropriate treatment can soon feel better.

fluck psychology :angry:

100%
12-08-2004, 09:36 AM
However......

1.if you visit a site like that you are obviously looking for somekind of answers to feeling like shit

2.by doing the test you are uncertain of yourself

3.I just did the test and answered "None or little of the time" everytime
guess what it says..."you are not clinically depressed but If you are still concerned about some of your symptoms, see your doctor or a mental health professional for a complete evaluation.

4.I also answered "some of the time" for every question and guess what you get?
Your screening results are consistent with clinical depression. Your answers also show you might be at risk for harming yourself. You are advised to see your doctor or a mental health professional immediately for a complete evaluation — or dial "911" or go immediately to the nearest hospital Emergency Room for an evaluation.

Mr. Mulder
12-08-2004, 09:45 AM
I don't think I can get dressed and take the test, it was hard enough finding a reason to get out of bed this morning :(

Samurai
12-08-2004, 09:46 AM
Your screening results are not consistent with clinical depression. However, this screening is not a substitute for a complete clinical evaluation. If you are still concerned about some of your symptoms, see your doctor or a mental health professional for a complete evaluation. :)

Jon L. Obscene
12-08-2004, 11:34 AM
If I take that test it will explode, I am the pinical of happiness and bring smiles and laughter to all I see :01:

Man I talk some shit first thing in the morning :frusty:

Jonno :cool:

ahctlucabbuS
12-08-2004, 11:53 AM
Your screening results are not consistent with clinical depression. However, this screening is not a substitute for a complete clinical evaluation. If you are still concerned about some of your symptoms, see your doctor or a mental health professional for a complete evaluation.

No surprise there :D

And ziggy, if you feel depressed go see someone. The good news is that most depressions last about 3 months, or 6 months if serious (this does not hold true for chronic depression however).

Still depression is treatable, and it beats feeling like shit right? ;)

Barbarossa
12-08-2004, 12:04 PM
I wasn't depressed until I took the test..

Now I am!! :ermm:

manker
12-08-2004, 12:07 PM
Your screening results are consistent with Bruce Willis in Die Hard. I sincerely hope no-one ever fucks with you. If you are concerned about this, don't hunt us down for fucks sake - instead see your doctor or a mental health professional for a complete evaluation.

No surprise there.

ZaZu
12-08-2004, 05:44 PM
Your screening results indicate a high likelihood that you are suffering from clinical depression. However, this screening is not a substitute for a complete evaluation. You are advised to see your doctor or a mental health professional for a complete evaluation, as soon as possible. :huh:

bujub22
12-08-2004, 07:25 PM
Your screening results are consistent with clinical depression. However, this screening is not a substitute for a complete clinical evaluation. You are advised to see your doctor or a mental health professional for a complete evaluation, as soon as possible.

i think everyone a lil depressed it's christmas ;)

ziggyjuarez
12-08-2004, 07:47 PM
Or the test is fake?

bujub22
12-08-2004, 07:50 PM
Or the test is fake?
there all fake jus a way to advertise so you'll go to a shrink :frusty:

ahctlucabbuS
12-08-2004, 07:53 PM
All the questions match the DSM 4 criteria used by psychologists and psychiatrists to define people with depression.

Still, it's just a test henche the disclaimer on their home page.

bujub22
12-08-2004, 07:57 PM
but they think everyone got depression now of days
:angry: and what makes me mad is all they do is proscibe meds to fix them ,thats not the answer :no:

Arm
12-08-2004, 11:08 PM
It's like those Energizer batteries that when you press the little buttons they said "good" on them. This test will always say youre depressed. ;)

bigboab
12-08-2004, 11:17 PM
As a result of you taking this test. We are all now feeling depressed. Would you please refrain from taking tests of a similar nature in the future.

I dont know what their problem is.:(

colt45joe
12-08-2004, 11:19 PM
http://www.depression-screening.org/screeningtest/screeningtest.htm

:wacko:

lol, dial 911