PDA

View Full Version : do my survey!

rathga
12-08-2004, 04:16 PM
Hey guys

As part of some research toward my degree I am conducting a survey of P2P users. The survey takes only a few minutes to complete, so if you have a little free time I would really value your response!

The survey is up at http://www.p2psurvey.com. I've tried to answer the common questions on the front page... if you want to know anything else you can mail me, or reply to this thread ;)

You also get the chance to win some Amazon vouchers when you complete the survey!

Thanks!

-Richard

RealitY
12-08-2004, 08:44 PM
I want cash up front Sir 1 post...
:P :P

Samurai
12-08-2004, 09:10 PM
so if i ring up Warwick University in the morning they'll clarify this then yes?

also who's funding the amazon vouchers?

vivitron 15
12-08-2004, 09:54 PM
do you have a lecturer contact at Warwick with whom we can discuss this? My personal experiences of Dissertations are that there is a lecturer who works with you, and helps to ensure the ethics of the project are sound.

firef04
12-09-2004, 03:59 AM
nice survey :)

RealitY
12-09-2004, 04:54 AM
I think hes just lonely,so group hug but Im out on this...

Filliz
12-09-2004, 05:05 AM
Yet another survey :rolleyes:

Ariel_001
12-09-2004, 05:29 AM
What is with all the surveys? How do you know where not just mess around with you. Putting in junk..

rathga
12-09-2004, 11:17 AM
so if i ring up Warwick University in the morning they'll clarify this then yes?

also who's funding the amazon vouchers?

They might be able to clarify that I'm an economics student there, and I have a research project due in this year (I'm not sure what their policy about giving out student information is)... but the undergrad office probably won't know the specifics of my survey.

I am funding the amazon vouchers myself. I figured it'd be worth it if it means I get more responses.

do you have a lecturer contact at Warwick with whom we can discuss this? My personal experiences of Dissertations are that there is a lecturer who works with you, and helps to ensure the ethics of the project are sound.

If you have any specific questions then I'll be happy to answer them over email (my university address is available on the site) or here. I do have a professor overseeing the project who helped me to design the survey. I'd be happy to pass on his address if you have any concerns I cannot help with.

Cheers guys

-richard