PDA

View Full Version : Ps1

vegeta
03-30-2003, 12:28 PM
i have ps1 but i dont have a mod chip and i have burned a game its not working(ofcourse it will not work cuz i dont have a mod chip)but i have herd of boot disk does it works.i read that put the boot dist in the ps and then put the burned game is it real ;) ??has anyone tried it??? :huh:

Rocktron
03-30-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by vegeta@30 March 2003 - 13:28
i have ps1 but i dont have a mod chip and i have burned a game its not working(ofcourse it will not work cuz i dont have a mod chip)but i have herd of boot disk does it works.i read that put the boot dist in the ps and then put the burned game is it real ;) ??has anyone tried it??? :huh:
yes it works!

The first thing you have to do is place a pin in the hole that gives the ps1 the signal that the cover is closed!

(it can be done with a spring! Place it over the plastic pin that presses the button, and make a straight pin at the end of the spring) You can even buy these things! Comes with a Action Replay!

After you did that.. use a normal Demo disc, boot with the disc, wait till it stops.. replace the disc with the copy and...
sorry not sure what happens next... uhm... i think press reset for a second and it boots and playes the copy!

Try it!