PDA

View Full Version : Lord.Of.The.Rings.Battle.For.Middle.Earth.DVD-HOODLUM

Peerzy
12-09-2004, 09:36 PM
[SEARCH] Lord.Of.The.Rings.Battle.For.Middle.Earth.DVD-HOODLUM got released 9m 18s ago [ GAMES / HOODLUM ]

Not really a LOTR's gme fan but this one looks good:).

Peerzy
12-09-2004, 09:46 PM
[NUKED] look.inside.the.end.of.the.exe.is.the.STXT.section.aka.SECUROM-this.means.its.not.removed.aka.not.cracked.just.becaues.your.loader.is.self.contained.doenst.make.it.NOT.a.loader(now.die)

:lol::lol::lol:

{I}{K}{E}
12-09-2004, 09:49 PM
HOODLUM releases always get nuked because they dont follow the 'rules'

Game seems to work so the nuke is only because it's now cracked according the 'rules'

Peerzy
12-09-2004, 09:54 PM
HOODLUM releases always get nuked because they dont follow the 'rules'
Yep, however there releases work. Cronicals Of Riddick is nuked however siites are getting so pissed off there just trading it anyway. Its just stupid sheep nuking, this is why groups stop releasing, Like TUN. I say that as long as it works and no files are ripped topsites/dumps should just trade it.

{I}{K}{E}
12-09-2004, 09:55 PM
Yep, however there releases work. Cronicals Of Riddick is nuked however siites are getting so pissed off there just trading it anyway. Its just stupid sheep nuking, this is why groups stop releasing, Like TUN. I say that as long as it works and no files are ripped topsites/dumps should just trade it.

just edited my post :lol:

Peerzy
12-09-2004, 09:57 PM
just edited my post :lol:
You say that it seems to work? As in you ahve it and it installs plays fine? You got a nice pre time then:rolleyes:.

Peerzy
12-09-2004, 10:08 PM
<]PRE[> [SEARCH] BLOWOUT.TRAINER.PLUS.3-HOODLUM got released 21h 23m 32s ago [NUKED] HOODLUM.is.on.the.autonuke.list [ DOX / HOODLUM ]

:lol::lol::lol:

{I}{K}{E}
12-09-2004, 10:15 PM
You say that it seems to work? As in you ahve it and it installs plays fine? You got a nice pre time then:rolleyes:.

read the wrong reviews :frusty:

was reading The Chronicles of Riddick Escape From Butcher Bay Developers Cut DVD-HOODLUM :frusty:

Peerzy
12-09-2004, 10:17 PM
read the wrong reviews :frusty:

was reading The Chronicles of Riddick Escape From Butcher Bay Developers Cut DVD-HOODLUM :frusty:
Should have known:dry:

:P

gildan2020
12-10-2004, 01:16 AM
errr...nuked? -> http://www.nforce.nl/index.php?m=nfo&id=80679

gildan2020