PDA

View Full Version : pre-modded xbox and games (in the uk?)

newcombe6
12-11-2004, 11:04 PM
hey everybody

does anyone know a good site to get a premodded xbox and a load of games from in the uk? (much like what peezyboy does - but in the uk?)

looking for a reliable and safe website that does em?

has anyone from the board done this before and got a good site/ebay seller/guy to recommend?

Peerzy
12-11-2004, 11:16 PM
Im in the Uk:shifty:. Ummmmmm doubt any sites will do them becuase giving them with games is illigal. If your uk you could a chipped xbox from a website and i could get your the games and post them to you for the cost of dvd's the download (i have alot already anyway) and postage.

http://www.kanection.co.uk/ Does pre modded xboxs, i got my chip from there very good site. And like i said im happy to supply you with the games.

newcombe6
12-11-2004, 11:31 PM
hang on sec peezy - i thought you were in the usa? didnt you give me a pirce list in dollars?

im in the uk too - but i thought you were in the states cos you gave me the postage as $60?

maybe i got my wires crossed! ill email you in a min mate

Peerzy
12-11-2004, 11:38 PM
Must have been becuase i thought you were in the USA. Nope im UK all the way. Pm me for my MSN details if you want to talk.

Money Fist
12-11-2004, 11:46 PM
im paying a friend to get mine chipped

£60

dose that sound right?

newcombe6
12-11-2004, 11:49 PM
cheers peezy! just pm you for details. now weve worked out were both in the same country - looking forward to ordering off ya mate!

and in reply to fiber - the website that peezy gave me in the above thread does the professional installation for about £38 (dont know how much they charge for postage tho) - so it deosnt sound too bad

and if hes a mate - hell do a good job for you - so sounds bout right to me - maybe a touch high. is he paying for the chip aswell? if so - good deal!

Money Fist
12-11-2004, 11:57 PM
cheers peezy! just pm you for details. now weve worked out were both in the same country - looking forward to ordering off ya mate!

and in reply to fiber - the website that peezy gave me in the above thread does the professional installation for about £38 (dont know how much they charge for postage tho) - so it deosnt sound too bad

and if hes a mate - hell do a good job for you - so sounds bout right to me - maybe a touch high. is he paying for the chip aswell? if so - good deal!

yea he is payin for the chip (with a light on it dunno if its norm but will shine the whole Xbox i'am told)
and he is also puttin 3 buttons on the front (is that norm?)

i have one of them white Xbox's
som one told me that white Xbox has som thing more powerfull (memory or somthing)
is that true or false

im kinda new to this Xbox mod stuff
i only got it today (and also sent it to get chipped today)

Peerzy
12-12-2004, 12:13 AM
The light comes with it, the chip will cost £23 so he's making more than £30 for an installation...maybe sk him to do it for £50 say thats all you have.

Money Fist
12-12-2004, 12:19 AM
The light comes with it, the chip will cost £23 so he's making more than £30 for an installation...maybe sk him to do it for £50 say thats all you have.

not as easy as that
my mate gave it to his mate (i dont kno)

any way
he is putting lots of mame roms on there for me too

Peerzy
12-12-2004, 01:09 AM
not as easy as that
my mate gave it to his mate (i dont kno)

any way
he is putting lots of mame roms on there for me too
I have a disc full of old mama roms and old classic games. Was free:P

AcID ZeR0
12-12-2004, 02:28 PM
I got mine of eBay.
Crystal xbox with UV lights, Xecuter 2 Lite, 120 GB HD 50+ Games installed on it. For £200.

newcombe6
12-12-2004, 03:14 PM
I got mine of eBay.
Crystal xbox with UV lights, Xecuter 2 Lite, 120 GB HD 50+ Games installed on it. For £200.

yeah - i spoke to the same ebay seller last night about ordering one. its a pretty good deal and he has a nice selection of games.

i ended up ordering one from the website in this thread (kanection) - seems great so far.good prices and well helpful with emails etc

cant wait to get it!!

silent h3ro
12-12-2004, 03:32 PM
yeah - i spoke to the same ebay seller last night about ordering one. its a pretty good deal and he has a nice selection of games.

i ended up ordering one from the website in this thread (kanection) - seems great so far.good prices and well helpful with emails etc

cant wait to get it!! Congrats. :cool:

newcombe6
12-12-2004, 03:35 PM
thank you sir!!

silent h3ro
12-12-2004, 03:42 PM
thank you sir!! np!!

AcID ZeR0
12-12-2004, 03:51 PM
Yeah congrats on getting one, You'll be more than pleased with it regardless of whom you buy it from.

newcombe6
12-12-2004, 03:54 PM
couldnt agree more. its nice to find reliable people who do them considering the hmmm legalities of what you are buying (im assuming the chips are legal - but playing copied games isnt?)

the more i think about it - the more i realise what good games it has. halo, kotor, splinter cell, porject gotham, ninja gaiden etc - starting to get really excited bout gaming again.

i can recommend this to anyone thinking bout it - you wont be dissapointed.

silent h3ro
12-12-2004, 04:07 PM
couldnt agree more. its nice to find reliable people who do them considering the hmmm legalities of what you are buying (im assuming the chips are legal - but playing copied games isnt?)

the more i think about it - the more i realise what good games it has. halo, kotor, splinter cell, porject gotham, ninja gaiden etc - starting to get really excited bout gaming again.

i can recommend this to anyone thinking bout it - you wont be dissapointed. Yea I got mine modded from SingaBoiy with a 200GB hdd and I love it. I play on it every day. Although my hdd on it is down to 50GBs. :w00t:

newcombe6
12-12-2004, 09:04 PM
yep - thats what i was going to get off SingaBoiy. he does a great price for it all - but theres probs using the ntsc xbox in the uk though (power converters, tv signal etc)

hes still the man tho - offered to send me bundles of games when i got my uk pre-modded one.

SingaBoiy and Peezyboy (and many others!)have helped me massive amounts to set all this up - very thankful for there help