PDA

View Full Version : Vary your shared file splease

digmen1
12-12-2004, 11:04 PM
I don't know how you guys share your files but here is what I do and here is what I am aksing some of you to do.

I have my music files in several sub folders and I have my video files in several sub folders.

As I don't want to share ALL of my files, but I do want to contribute I share a couple of my music folders and a couple of my vdieo folders.

I then change the folders I share every few months.

This is what I would like to ask some of you to do (ie vary the files that you share) . I find that many files are no longer shared but they are still out there. So if some of you varied your shared folders as I suggest, we would all be able to d/l some more files.

EG I particulalry like the WCB69 series of videos of Adriana Sage and the ITA Celeb avi files, but they seem to be non-existant on Fasttrack these days, yet they once were very popular.

Any comments ?

Regards

Digby

freak
12-13-2004, 06:42 AM
u share ur way and i'll share my way... plus i us BT anyways

tracydani
12-13-2004, 11:42 AM
EG I particulalry like the WCB69 series of videos of Adriana Sage and the ITA Celeb avi files, but they seem to be non-existant on Fasttrack these days, yet they once were very popular.

Any comments ?

Well I was shareing those files but....

Sorry,

TD

Samurai
12-13-2004, 11:44 AM
I don't know how you guys share your files but here is what I do and here is what I am aksing some of you to do.

I have my music files in several sub folders and I have my video files in several sub folders.

As I don't want to share ALL of my files, but I do want to contribute I share a couple of my music folders and a couple of my vdieo folders.

This is what I would like to ask some of you to do (ie vary the files that you share) . I find that many files are no longer shared but they are still out there. So if some of you varied your shared folders as I suggest, we would all be able to d/l some more files.

Any comments ?

Regards

Digby

yea. you're a tool :dry:

Skiz
12-13-2004, 12:02 PM
Well I was shareing those files but....

Sorry,

TD

good point but....:lol: :lol: :lol:

Barbarossa
12-13-2004, 12:49 PM

Why? :ermm:

ziggyjuarez
12-13-2004, 02:35 PM
As sson as i download i upload offf of ares and BT