PDA

View Full Version : Want to make your xbox stand out from the crowd?

Duffman
12-13-2004, 10:03 PM
If you're looking to make your xbox look different, stand out, or are just looking for a cool gift, send me a pm. Me and a good elamer, have been working on a little project these past weeks. Simple premodded xbox parts. We'll give you instructions to install the parts premade. So far we have glowing clear controllers, glowing controller parts, and trip cables. So if your looking to spruce up a bit, PM me or IM me at Duffman81788, we're currently only accepting personal orders, until about April, when Elamer turns 18 and we can put some legal backing to it and open a store. But if your interested check out Elamer.com (http://www.elamer.com) for some kick ass premods.

Smith
12-13-2004, 10:39 PM
cool controler

Duffman
12-13-2004, 10:50 PM
Don't you just want to make you parents buy it while they have there card out for the xbox live?

Duffman
12-14-2004, 09:01 PM
come on guys, stand up, be unique.

Smith
12-14-2004, 09:48 PM
no, because i can just buy a normal controler for less without one.

SingaBoiy
12-14-2004, 10:50 PM
I went through my xbox and did some mods like this. Controller ports, front LED, the breakaway piece for the controll, controller memory card port, controller jewel, etc...

silent h3ro
12-15-2004, 02:34 AM
come on guys, stand up, be unique. :( Do u guys allow ppl to ship their Xbox to u then u mod it then shit it back?

SingaBoiy
12-15-2004, 03:50 AM
:( Do u guys allow ppl to ship their Xbox to u then u mod it then shit it back?
What do you want done? :shifty:

Duffman
12-15-2004, 04:33 AM
:( Do u guys allow ppl to ship their Xbox to u then u mod it then shit it back?

Well, sure, depends on what you want done though, most of our mods are designed to be plug and play, just put take the out of the bag and plug them in. But if it was more than that we could work out a deal.

I am also not affiliated with Singaboy up there.

silent h3ro
12-15-2004, 05:45 PM
Well, sure, depends on what you want done though, most of our mods are designed to be plug and play, just put take the out of the bag and plug them in. But if it was more than that we could work out a deal.

I am also not affiliated with Singaboy up there. :lol: Good ol SingaBoiy. :rolleyes: I might consider sending u guys my un modded Xbox because I was thinking something a little more advanced done to it. Unless SingaBoiy can do it. :shifty:

TheDave
12-15-2004, 05:47 PM
http://i13.ebayimg.com/01/i/02/f1/3c/ee_1.JPG

:wub: