PDA

View Full Version : Saw + Shrink ?

the_painter
12-14-2004, 08:21 AM
Hi,

1, I have aquired a poor cam of "Saw" and it ends where a bloke covered in blood lying on a bathroom floor picks up a gun to shoot this other bloke who then electicutes him in return. Can anyone tell me is this the end of the movie or am I missing much ?

2, I use Tmpgenc & VDub to convert and edit, cut/join mpg's & avi's. I was wondering if there are any automated programs out there that will open a movie and will shrink the file size to a custom size without having to work out all the bit/frame rates etc ?
I keep getting movies of like 900mb and I have to chop them up or .rar them up to store them on cd.
I cant afford a dvd/rw burner so please dont suggest this :-)

Thanks to anyone who can help and Merry Christmas <;-)

ludovico
12-14-2004, 10:12 AM
same thing here
u can now download a 13 meg saw file which is the end

Voetsek
12-14-2004, 11:24 AM
Not the end BT sites have the full movie DVD rip very good I have it will say no more do not want to post spoiler short by a few mins

Voetsek
12-14-2004, 11:29 AM
h**p://trackerwww.prq.to/frame.html

Get saw here

Adam (Leigh Whannell) and Dr. Lawrence Gordon (Cary Elwes) wake up chained to pipes at opposite ends
of a dirty utility room. They soon learn that they have become the victims of the Jigsaw, a serial
killer who devises intricate situations to get his victims to kill each other. Pitted against the
clock and each other, the two must work to outwit their captor and save Gordon's family, who have
been taken hostage by the killer.

Size: 700,20 MB
Length: 1:43:4
No of CDs: 1

[video]
Codec: Xvid
FourCC: xvid
Bitrate: 810 Kbit/s
Width: 576
Height: 320
FPS: 23,98

[audio]