PDA

View Full Version : Morning...

Cheese
12-14-2004, 09:59 AM
:sick:

I have a splitting headache despite not having a drink in two days (longest stretch in ages without a drink...typical) and I have a crappy book to read for tomorrow's last seminar.:(

If only there was another way to absorb the knowledge contained in the book, perhaps by osmosis...?

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Samurai
12-14-2004, 10:07 AM
Morning...

TheDave
12-14-2004, 10:21 AM
i woke up this morning feeling great. just incase they're linked i hope your misfortune continues and i'm gonna piss in your water supply again to make me feel better

Cheese
12-14-2004, 10:23 AM
You may have just solved my headache problem...I haven't been drinking enough liquids after the weekend's festivities, just coffee.

Of course, now I'm going to have to buy bottled water.:dry:

manker
12-14-2004, 10:43 AM
If only there was another way to absorb the knowledge contained in the book, perhaps by osmosis...?

Any suggestions gratefully received.They say that the best time for learning is when we're children. So borrow a 9 year old, get him to read the book for you, then get him to compose and recite an in depth book summary while you sleep and eat. You'll be sorted only 14 hours after the child has completed his summary.

Tests show this method works better than osmosis. Also note that you have to move to Liechtenstein for it to be legal. Can you pick me up some strudel on your return, cheers :D

TheDave
12-14-2004, 10:44 AM
there'll be a way :waves fist:

lynx
12-14-2004, 10:58 AM
Morning all.

Where's my breakfast. :angry:

Cheese
12-14-2004, 11:03 AM
Morning all.

Where's my breakfast. :angry:
Now I'm hungry.:(

If only there was a way to cook bacon sarnies by telekinesis.

Jon L. Obscene
12-14-2004, 11:25 AM
The reason alcohol causes headaches is because it dehydrates the system, effectivly shringing the brain causing th lil thingy's attached to the skull to pull, thus creating the headache, if you drink so much it will take your body several days to rehydrate.
Maybe a course of action is to drink less.

Worked for me.

Jonno :cool:

Cheese
12-14-2004, 11:40 AM
Maybe a course of action is to drink less.

Like that'll happen...:lol:

Jon L. Obscene
12-14-2004, 11:44 AM
I did, with a little help from a friend.
3-6ltrs of Diamond White per night to now 2-6 lagers per week.

I don't wake up feeling like shit anymore, I don't punch walls so often I don't upset as many people and I'm not as agressive nor do I have major mood swings.

Cheese
12-14-2004, 11:50 AM
I did, with a little help from a friend.
3-6ltrs of Diamond White per night to now 2-6 lagers per week.

I don't wake up feeling like shit anymore, I don't punch walls so often I don't upset as many people and I'm not as agressive nor do I have major mood swings.

Well I don't quite have the drink problem you used to have, more binge drinking at the weekends (and Wednesday night which is student night).

In detox now as my student loan is all but spent.:(

Christmas soon though...:shifty:

Jon L. Obscene
12-14-2004, 12:06 PM
I did'nt have a drinking problem, I drank, I got drunk, I fell down......no problem :01: :lol:

Nah seriously tho, binge drinking is bad too, that's how it starts :ph34r:
Before you know it you have your own lil brown bag :ermm:

100%
12-14-2004, 03:23 PM
:sick:

Any suggestions gratefully received.
I don't know but maybe you should actually try the osmosis method
just like with antismoking patches, or acid in armpit or any other powerful substance if you put it on a sensitive(thin) skin area the body will absorb it.

so
soak the books/ pages in 98% alcohol and tape it allover your body and go to sleep.
Clockwork orange method would be my second option
http://cinemaspace.berkeley.edu/AlexCohen/ClockworkOrange/theater_scene.gif