PDA

View Full Version : Grate Valu Hosting

Night Ass
12-15-2004, 11:17 PM
I was thinking of offing Grate Hosting Only to the good ppl of this forum

100mbit
5000MB Space
50,000MB Bandwith
Our servers are running on Red Hat Enterprise 3 which is optimized for extremely quick rebooting if needed. The server itself is a Pentium 4 with Hyper Threading enabled to make sure your content is not affected by anything else that may be happening. All of our accounts come with full MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cpanel X and Anti-DDoS attack support.

for only 29.95USD per munth
so if i was going to offer this wood aney one wont it?

CornerPocket
12-17-2004, 02:54 PM
Lots of competitive pricing out there, did you do some research on packages and prices before coming up with this? Just curious. :rolleyes:

4play
12-17-2004, 06:04 PM
Our servers are running on Red Hat Enterprise 3 which is optimized for extremely quick rebooting if needed.

this does not fill me with confidence on the uptime of the service. also are there any limits to cpu usage? if you have more then a few people using mysql its gonna bog down the system very quickly.

Samurai
12-17-2004, 07:01 PM
I was thinking of offing Grate Hosting Only to the good ppl of this forum

100mbit
5000MB Space
50,000MB Bandwith
Our servers are running on Red Hat Enterprise 3 which is optimized for extremely quick rebooting if needed. The server itself is a Pentium 4 with Hyper Threading enabled to make sure your content is not affected by anything else that may be happening. All of our accounts come with full MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cpanel X and Anti-DDoS attack support.

for only 29.95USD per munth
so if i was going to offer this wood aney one wont it?

Next time, try a spell checker. I only buy from people who can spell.