PDA

View Full Version : For those who are members of DVDr-Core, READ!!!

Athlon64
12-18-2004, 01:16 AM
From there IRC channel.

DVDR-CORE is now closed untill things calm down .. Best to be safe , Than sorry.

Best Regards (DVDR-CORE) Admin

So there not gone there just laying back until all this shit passes. I think TB will be doing the same.

Murderyou
12-18-2004, 01:31 AM
Thanks for the info.
Hopefully they didn't lose anything, cause I had 15GB uploaded, and didn't start downloading.

STR
12-18-2004, 07:41 AM
i was wondering what happened. is there another forum that the members are hanging out in the time being? a place that i can get updates on the sites return?

Skiz
12-18-2004, 07:44 AM
Probably here. :huh:
This bitorrent 'room' has been like a beehive lately.

D5120
12-18-2004, 03:41 PM
Thank's for the update, with TB & DVD-r Core down, I really don't know what to do with myself.

Athlon64
12-18-2004, 07:05 PM
Go to http://www.elitetorrents.org/ they are taking in all the TB and DVDr-Core members.

For official info on TB go to there forum.

http://torrentbits.no-ip.org/

Athlon64
12-18-2004, 08:04 PM
Ok guys bad news for DVDr-Core members. :(

Owner of DVDr-Core

We decided to shut the site down for everyone's safety (staff and users alike) because some servers in the same building as our were seized 3 days ago, we didn't want to risk the servers being seized before we wiped them clean so everything (literally everything) was wiped last night".

The mpaa are apparently seizing equipment due to loopholes in some eu copyright laws and more raids are planned. So i guess better to be safe then sorry.

Not saying the above is why TB closed but you can understand why they did if it was anything to do with the above.

Anyway I would like to thank all the TB crew for all the great work they put in and hope everyone has a great christmas and a happy new year.

STR
12-19-2004, 02:40 AM
that sucks! I hope they come back, and I hope they had a backup of their server.

RealitY
12-19-2004, 04:45 AM
I dont think there are backups by the sound of it nor do I think anyone should be that worried about it.
Considering Ide think quite the reverse, Ide think that youde want it vanished altogether ffs...

STR
12-19-2004, 04:56 AM
is there anyother good DVD-R sites out there? or sites with alot of DVDs?

-n7-
12-19-2004, 08:07 PM
Funny how this is bringing people together...

I was pretty active on dvdr-core...already miss it bigtime.

I thought this crap was just gonna blow over, but it looks like it's serious.

Ah well...just have to look harder for stuff now :)

BTW, thanx to those still uploading the torrents that were active when dvdr-core was closed.

I was able to finish all but one download, & even that one is still being seeded...so thanx to you guys.

I am seeding till those that are still downloading have finished as well :)

mEtho
12-19-2004, 08:14 PM
Thanks for the info.
Hopefully they didn't lose anything, cause I had 15GB uploaded, and didn't start downloading.

hahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahha

no comments!!! just found it very amusing

ricochet
12-19-2004, 11:13 PM
Man that was my home, I'm gonna mis that site, big time.

Athlon64
12-24-2004, 09:12 PM
is there anyother good DVD-R sites out there? or sites with alot of DVDs?

No DVDr-Core was one of a kind there is no such torrent site out right now that compares to them right now. :no:

ftcnt
12-25-2004, 02:33 AM
yeah...dvdr-core was a good site. i guess there is always irc *sigh*

cpt_azad
12-25-2004, 02:33 PM
hahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahha

no comments!!! just found it very amusing

dude that's not funny at all :dry:

good bye dvdr-core, god damn it i know why metho's post wasn't funny, i had like 25 gb uploaded and 4gb downloaded, motherufcker :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

meh, atleast i seeded like a mofo :D