PDA

View Full Version : Pisexy invites

ricochet
12-19-2004, 07:08 PM
that looks like a good site. are there any invites arround ???

Athlon64
01-04-2005, 11:16 PM
I know this is a late reply but what kind of site is it? Torrent site? Porr? :01:

fsmstr007
01-07-2005, 06:29 AM
Looks to be a torrent site. I've seen mention of it somewhere, some seem to think it's a pay site, which is just a scam. Others think that it might be a closed torrent community, though I doubt it. Not that there are not really good closed/pay torrent communities out there. However generally when joining pay communities (they occasionally might let new members join, if the number of members drops below a certain level or they have the capacity to serve to thousands more, or for a one time fee). In case nobody knows, some sites operate on a one time join fee and donations.

Closed torrent communities is an halfway decent idea, though thier safer than open communities, torrent traffic is still unencrypted and it's easy to know that a bittorrent user is connecting to a particular tracker/site and even figure out content by it's hash, there is definite mim vulnerabilities and centralized aspects to the communities and bittorrent in general.

Soon or later filesharers are bound to figure out that rather than bittorrent and other vulnerable p2p networking, something like ants, i2p, tor is better. Currently only one has a good client though (hornetp2p), still they all are being heavily developed and are the future of filesharing.

Unfortunately anonymous secure filesharing is desperately needed due to the outright abuse of p2p by the mpaa/riaa and others. Many filesharers, which may not intentionally share copyrighted/illegal content are scared and may either stop filesharing or reluctantly continue to risk doing standard p2p.

Interestingly enough it's possible to form closed filesharing communities using ants and it's jeti plugin (jabber messeging), it's even possible to tie such communities together through a public network via it's basic integrated irc bot. Even anonymously host verified websites through it's network. So really it could be seen as an anonymous and secure bittorrent (bittorrent 2.0).

zeustke165
01-14-2005, 04:57 AM
It is a invite only private community, there is no fee involved in sigining up, donations are accepted, There are lots of other closed communities such as pisexy and they are not all scams. I've been a member there for 20 weeks and have never been asked to pay any fee.

jetje
01-14-2005, 08:59 AM
http://www.pisexy.org/ is just another Bittorrent site it's actually ABC Torrents. Not a scam site or a pay site. It's a community were you have to sign up before you are able to participate. And yes to sign up there you need to be invited. It's a nice torrentsite.

Abuser - 0 invites (upped 25gig+ ratio above 1.50 => 10 invites)
Power Abusers - 10 invites
Power Whore/Ho - 15 invites
Extreme/Insane User - 20 invites
Trusted member - 50 invites

be4 you ask, sorry i don't have invites for that place :no:

zeustke165
01-14-2005, 12:21 PM
I have Invites, and they get renewed once a week, I might be tempted to give some out, but as we are pretty serious about low ratios there I'm not gonna invite anyone that can't prove they know how to keep a good ratio, what i'm looking for is a screen shot of the profile page of a torrent site you belong to, to qualify I must see you have a ratio above 1.05 and have uploaded a min. of 25 gigs, I also want to know what site it is. you can edit out any other personal info.

If interested send to
[email protected]

zeustke165
01-18-2005, 11:20 PM
I've got more invites to give out, they just got renewed again, so same rule as above applies. If you dont have the proof or the ratio dont bother asking however, I've had a number of e-mails from people who didn't match the above requirements. Those that I've previously invited sofar are doing good keeping up their ratios, and I will continue to hand out invites until someone screws me over.

zeustke165
01-19-2005, 01:13 AM
Thanks anyway, I'm not jumping thro' hoops for an invite to a BT site.

All of my ratios are above 1 and I feel no inclination to prove it to someone just to get invited onto another one.

You want to send me an invite, cool. If not also cool. No probs either way.

Congratulations on being a member to other BT sites, there are lots to choose from, and I am simply giving those interested another one to think about. As you dont appear to be interested in joining then forgive me if I save an invite for someone who does want to join...

wI-OSMAN-
01-19-2005, 01:43 AM
i'm a member there.

zeustke165
01-19-2005, 02:00 AM
i'm a member there.

And I see that the site has lots to offer you, 160 gigs downloaded, we'll have to talk about your ratio though... :D

zeustke165
01-20-2005, 03:15 AM
So far its going good, all the people I've invited have ratios above 1, well except one person, but he aint far behind, so all is going good, remember once a week my invites get renewed so I always will have more to give...

-n7-
01-20-2005, 05:16 AM
Thanx for the invite zeustke165 :)

It's a pretty kewl site...now aiming for a 1:2 ratio :P

zeustke165
01-20-2005, 11:43 AM
your almost there, 1.872 aint bad at all, what are you trying to show me up, lets see if you can keep that ratio when you have 165 gigs uploaded... :)

asmithz
01-20-2005, 01:55 PM
Does it have xbox torrents by any chance?

-n7-
01-20-2005, 06:25 PM
your almost there, 1.872 aint bad at all, what are you trying to show me up, lets see if you can keep that ratio when you have 165 gigs uploaded... :)

LOL...yeah that's not gonna very easily happen with my 5/1 connection.

There is like 50 GBs worth of stuff i am dying to start leeching...damn slow upload means i have to wait :P

zeustke165
01-21-2005, 03:24 AM
Out of invites until friday night, but Im going away for the weekend, so wont be able to process any invites until sunday night at the latest, but by then I should have 10 more to give...

ohioplayer
01-21-2005, 04:17 AM
oh well

bs_carter
01-21-2005, 04:52 PM
If anyone has a spare pisexy invite, I'd like it. I have been getting more and more active with my torrents, and working to keep the ratio >1.

If anyone cares, I have Gmail invites I could trade...

email me bs_carter<DONTSPAM>@hotmail.com (remove the bracketed text)

zeustke165
01-21-2005, 09:44 PM
Alright, now Im starting to doubt this whole thing, I might have to get more strict with my invites now, already one person is screwing me over, Can any one follow directions, know not to piss the mods off, know what a SFV file is, and RAR file, and a NFO, do you know how to create a multi piece RAR file... can you read FAQ's... Shit if I wasnt in so good with the mods I might be in trouble...

ButWay
01-22-2005, 02:38 PM
Damn to bad some ass is screwing you over. I hope that doesn't ruining my chances of getting an invite (not at all self centered but hey looking out for nr 1;D) I sent you a mail from uppladd[at]gmail.com white some pics showing stats around 1.5 whit a total of ca 100gb uploaded. And yes I know enough to get around.

thanks

IPNightly
01-22-2005, 06:34 PM
Anyone have any Pisexy Invites left. I Have over 1:1 ratio at all other site I belong to.

Thanks.

wI-OSMAN-
01-22-2005, 11:06 PM
And I see that the site has lots to offer you, 160 gigs downloaded, we'll have to talk about your ratio though... :D

ya i know it sucks, been seeding for a long time to try and get it up.

i'm up to 111GB uploaded now.

just going to upload stuff i have now.

zeustke165
01-22-2005, 11:09 PM
atleast your working on it, plus once you reach power abuser status you get more slots to use, and get invites, so there is a benifit... good luck

h121589
01-23-2005, 12:08 AM
@ zeustke165
ive pm'd and email'd u
i hope i get a invite and i'll be sharing my invites here :D

ftcnt
01-23-2005, 07:13 AM
whats their dvdr selection like ? i got 5 torrents from loki that are from pisexy. seems to have a good selection.

anyone giving out invites? if so, how can i get one :D thanks

h121589
01-23-2005, 05:08 PM
whats their dvdr selection like ? i got 5 torrents from loki that are from pisexy. seems to have a good selection.

go threw all the post in this topic to find out how to get an invite duh :P

IPNightly
01-25-2005, 02:26 AM
Thanks to zeustke165 I got my invite and signed up. Got my confirmation email etc. But - I can't log in keep getting Username or Password incorrect. Tried reseting password, again got confirmation email. Still no luck, any suggestions.

Thanks

kay72
01-25-2005, 08:54 AM
anyone giving out invites?

[email protected]

please

zeustke165
01-25-2005, 11:54 AM
Thanks to zeustke165 I got my invite and signed up. Got my confirmation email etc. But - I can't log in keep getting Username or Password incorrect. Tried reseting password, again got confirmation email. Still no luck, any suggestions.

Thanks

I'll have to look into that for you... unfortuanately right now I'm leaveing for work so wont be back until late this afternoon... but I'll check it out...

ftcnt
01-25-2005, 06:53 PM
if there are more invites left....pm me please :)

-n7-
01-26-2005, 03:41 AM

It's an awesome site for DVDRs...in fact, i would say it's the best place out there for them right now...

thanx again zeustke165 :)

h121589
01-26-2005, 03:55 AM
zeustke165 can i plz have an invite [email protected]

zeustke165
01-26-2005, 04:17 AM
zeustke165 can i plz have an invite [email protected]

you didnt meet my qualifications in the e-mail you sent me, you especially didn't meet them in this post of your from torrentbits.

Re: Torrentbits: What's your ratio (Part Two)
Uploaded 485.86 MB (216.11 MB/day)
Downloaded 2.84 GB (1.26 GB/day)
Share ratio 0.167 http://www.torrentbits.org/pic/smilies/cry.gif

AzNsMaRtGuY333
01-26-2005, 05:45 AM
hey this site is great but what are qualifications to become a "power" user..couldnt find any info about that on the site

ftcnt
01-26-2005, 05:57 AM
you didnt meet my qualifications in the e-mail you sent me, you especially didn't meet them in this post of your from torrentbits.

i sent you an email, i hope i can try this site :)

h121589
01-27-2005, 12:44 AM

but ive changed i swear i upgraded my internet and my up speed is 50kbps now so i seed all the time my ratio has got higher i went from a user to a power user on ET in the past few days
can u plz trust me, i swear i wont let u down
and yes my ratio didnt meet ur qualification but let me take a new screenie of my profile
http://server2.uploadit.org/files/h121589-newetpro.JPG

zeustke165
01-27-2005, 09:52 PM
hey this site is great but what are qualifications to become a "power" user..couldnt find any info about that on the site

interestingly enough they are the same qulifications that I used earilier in this forum, but you have to be a memeber for 4 weeks as well..

Abuser - Standard Class of new/low sharing members.
VIP User - Donor with same conditions as Abuser.

Power Abuser - Member for 4+ weeks, uploaded 25+ GB, ratio 1.05+ (demoted when ratio drops below .95)
Elite User - Donor with Same conditions as Power Abuser.

Power Whore - Member for 5+ weeks, uploaded 100+ GB, ratio 1.25+ (Demoted when ratio drops below 1.15)
Classy Whore - Donor with same conditions as Power Whore

Power HO - Member for 6+ weeks, uploaded 250+ GB, ratio 1.50+ (Demoted when ratio drops below 1.40)
Platinum HO - Donor with same conditions as Power HO

Extreme User - Member for 7+ weeks, uploaded 500+ GB, ratio 1.75+ (Demoted when ratio drops below 1.65)
Extreme Member - Donor with same conditions as Extreme User

Insane User - Member for 8+ weeks, uploaded 1000+ GB, ratio 2.05+ (Demoted when ratio drops below 1.95)
PiSEXY Idol - Donor with same conditions as Insane User.

Trusted Member - People who Upload alot populair torrents (mostle 0-day stuff) and do that continious without moderation needed, people who do something extra to the community (EX. teh designer) .. Or people who donate above avarage amounts .. to help out .. with otherwords people who WE think, we can't be without and make this place to what it is .. will get this class ... people who ask for it will be ignored ... do your best and we will notice you .. don't worrie ;-) (Get demoted when we don't love them anymore)

Pimpies Love - Donor with same conditions as Trusted Member.

I am very close to being a power whore, my ratio is only .048 away...

ftcnt
01-29-2005, 12:58 AM
thanks for the invite zeustke165 ! :)

zeustke165
01-29-2005, 06:31 AM
thanks for the invite zeustke165 ! :)

hey no problem just make sure you keep a decent ratio, and would you believe it that I just got 10 invites today, and they're already all gone, but once again, by next friday I should have more yet again, so same conditions apply as previously stated to get an invite, and I should be seding the next batch out next friday...

sphrth88
01-29-2005, 05:32 PM
Can i get an invite?

I PMed you a picture of my ratio

62gb upload 1.13 ratio

zeustke165
01-29-2005, 06:32 PM
Can i get an invite?

I PMed you a picture of my ratio

62gb upload 1.13 ratio

I added you to a list of invites I'll give out next Friday, sorry I'm out right now, they're going faster than I can get them, but I should be the next user class higher before next friday, so I'll start to get 15 a week instead of the 10 I get now...

lee551
01-29-2005, 06:45 PM
i sent you an e-mail zeustke.

zeustke165
01-29-2005, 07:01 PM
Which e-mail was yours, Everyone who has sent me a screen shot confirming their ratio over 1.05 and upload over 25 gigs has gotten one, so if you didnt recieve then you didnt' send me a qualifying screen shot...

sphrth88
01-29-2005, 07:13 PM
Ok cool thanks, cant wait. :D

lee551
01-29-2005, 07:15 PM
Which e-mail was yours, Everyone who has sent me a screen shot confirming their ratio over 1.05 and upload over 25 gigs has gotten one, so if you didnt recieve then you didnt' send me a qualifying screen shot...

yeah. i lost all my good u/l numbers after TB disappeared. i have 14GB uploaded tho. figured it didn't hurt to try. i'll just wait. :cool:

ellis101
01-29-2005, 08:56 PM
send me a invite [email protected]

zeustke165
01-29-2005, 09:27 PM
send me a invite [email protected]

read page one of the thread.

IPNightly
01-29-2005, 10:52 PM
Hey zeustke165, have you forgotten about me, you sent me an invite but I had problems.

[email protected]

zeustke165
01-30-2005, 12:38 AM
Hey zeustke165, have you forgotten about me, you sent me an invite but I had problems.

[email protected]
I PM'ed an Admin, waiting for him to get back to me...

fredsdead
01-30-2005, 12:42 AM
I just sent you a mail zeustke165.

Hope its enough.

ricochet
01-30-2005, 06:21 PM
Hey zeustke165 I can help out with the invites.
I have some invites, The same conditions apply as with zeustke165, send me a screen shot confirming your ratio over 1.05 and upload over 25 gigs. showing your user name logged in. Black out info if you want. Include the email address you want the invite sent to. Send email to

[email protected]

Keep a good ratio and you wont have any problems, zeustke165 and I are taking a chance on you, Don't screw us over...

ftcnt
01-30-2005, 09:56 PM
im having problems signing in to pisexy...anyone else having the same problem?

IPNightly
01-31-2005, 12:56 AM
im having problems signing in to pisexy...anyone else having the same problem?

I couldn't log in either. zeustke165 Has PM'ed the admins to check into it. Maybe your having the same problem I did.

vikingrinn
01-31-2005, 01:01 AM
For some reason they are currently "blacklisted" in the Blocklist Manager ip range list exported to Protowall/Peerguardian/etc.? (Not them necessarily, but rather possibly an advertiser on the site which is preventing a load of the site if you are indeed running this list from BM...) This should be easily remedied (and more than likely will be asap) by site admins...

zeustke165
01-31-2005, 04:38 AM
yes the site does show up in some block lists, due to the host, but trust me they are safe, and IPNightly, I'll send you another invite when I get more on Friday, seems you got auto deleted after three says of inactivity, which was probably because you couldn't get on the site, Pisexy's IP is 64.40.111.59 so if you think peerguardian or protowall is blocking the site, you may have to put this in your inclusions.

And ricochet good to see a farmiliar face, or was that ass, great avatar by the way...

ricochet
01-31-2005, 05:04 AM
Nice to see you like it . LOL

Luniz
01-31-2005, 01:43 PM
I've got more invites to give out, they just got renewed again, so same rule as above applies. If you dont have the proof or the ratio dont bother asking however, I've had a number of e-mails from people who didn't match the above requirements. Those that I've previously invited sofar are doing good keeping up their ratios, and I will continue to hand out invites until someone screws me over.

I was looking for a way in @ pisexy.org.
I'm not a member of any closed torrent community but i'd like to get in at pisexy.org.
I'll undertand the need of filesharing and u becoming a donor.
So I ask U is it possible for me to get a invite on any other terms then the ones above cuz i simply can't make a screenshot of something I don't have.
I'll agree on a term of downloading only 1 file and sharing that file at least until 10 gig are shared. I'll also make u a screenshot after a period of time or something. I'm serious bout this and won't screw around with my acount.
Just let me know if we can work out some terms of agreement. Thx !!

Cheese
01-31-2005, 01:54 PM
I'm not a member of any closed torrent community but i'd like to get in at pisexy.org.
So I ask U is it possible for me to get a invite on any other terms then the ones above cuz i simply can't make a screenshot of something I don't have.
I'll agree on a term of downloading only 1 file and sharing that file at least until 10 gig are shared. I'll also make u a screenshot after a period of time or something. I'm serious bout this and won't screw around with my acount.

Why don't you try one of the private trackers that still allows new members to register?

To be honest, Pisexy isn't "all that" so I'd shop around before selling your soul so readily for an invite.

http://www.myspleen.net/
http://filelist.org/
http://www.torrentpimps.com/
http://www.elitetorrents.org/
http://www.uknova.com/

Above are the other ones I use, each has their positives and negatives. You might have to keep trying to get an account but it'll probably be quicker than waiting for Captain Charisma to grace you with an invite...

IPNightly
01-31-2005, 02:08 PM
To Zeuz

Thanks for the attention to this matter, however since I didn't here from you in a couple of days I asked Ricochet for an Invite. Again thanks for your Help. :D

At Ricochet. Thanks for the invite It worked great this time. :lol:

Luniz
01-31-2005, 03:59 PM
Why don't you try one of the private trackers that still allows new members to register?

To be honest, Pisexy isn't "all that" so I'd shop around before selling your soul so readily for an invite.

http://www.myspleen.net/
http://filelist.org/
http://www.torrentpimps.com/
http://www.elitetorrents.org/
http://www.uknova.com/

Above are the other ones I use, each has their positives and negatives. You might have to keep trying to get an account but it'll probably be quicker than waiting for Captain Charisma to grace you with an invite...

Thx for thA torrent site list i'll try and see if I can get an account there !!

zeustke165
01-31-2005, 05:13 PM
To Zeuz

Thanks for the attention to this matter, however since I didn't here from you in a couple of days I asked Ricochet for an Invite. Again thanks for your Help. :D

At Ricochet. Thanks for the invite It worked great this time. :lol:

Yeah sorry didn't have any invites left, so I had to put it off until this friday, but good to see you made it in, and when I talked to Pimpie about is he thought you may have just been auto deleted because you couldnt sign in, so the site thought you were inactive, sorry about the trouble...

Also now that ricochet is taking some of the invites, and I'm going to be getting 15 a week now, maybe I'll actually be able to keep up, last week I gave them all away 2 hrs after I got them...

ricochet
02-01-2005, 03:03 AM

Sorry M8, Giving out an invite is like taking some responsibility for that person. If you had an account with anyone and had a ratio I might think about it.

@ Withcheese, If you know so much about the site give him an invite or take responsibility for him. on another private tracker. Or are you so much of leech you cant get any invites ? (Sarcasm is Intended)

zeustke165
02-01-2005, 03:28 AM
One thing for all that do get invites, please do read the FAQ's and the upload rules when you get on. This is VERY Important... and good luck to all...

Dreadn0ught
02-01-2005, 04:22 PM
Hey zeustke165

Dont mean to get repetitive here but if you got any spare invites could you send one my way please :)

Was a longtime member of torrent bits held good ratios ( broke my heart when it went down :( )

Would love to get back into another good community as filelist and some others just arent as good as torrentbits was.

Would greatly appreciate some help in getting in

scooter75
02-02-2005, 06:55 PM
I was just after some more information on how to gain an invite to the site. Also how do you calculate your ratio?

Any help would be great.

scooter

zeustke165
02-02-2005, 08:59 PM
read page one of this thread, all needed info is there, and you dont calculate your ratio the site does...

dimebag
02-03-2005, 11:28 AM
Alright guys, I'm looking for an invite to the pisexy website.

I've uploaded a ton on other sites and have good ratios, I can take screen shots from other bit torrent website to prove this cos I really want a look at pisexy.
So if anybody out there wants to help out by throwing an invite my way I'd be grateful!?!?

You can pm me through this or send an email to [email protected]

Cheers!

zeustke165
02-04-2005, 10:00 PM
alright Its friday so those who I promised invites to check your e-mail, might have to check your spam box depending on how anal your spam filter is, and three people already had emails registered with the server dont know what that's about, so now I do still have 2 invites left for this week, I know I just got them today, but Im starting next friday's list up now once those last two are gone, same rules apply...

{I}{K}{E}
02-05-2005, 01:45 AM
Pisexy better then Filelist.org? if so please send me an invite ;)

[email protected]

zeustke165
02-05-2005, 01:51 AM
the requirements for recieveing an invite are on the first page of the thread, I haven't made any exceptions yet

sphrth88
02-05-2005, 03:23 AM
did i recieve an invite? i sent you the info already

sphrth88
02-05-2005, 03:28 AM
nvm i got it, thanks

there seems to be very little seeders, why is that?

zeustke165
02-05-2005, 04:03 AM
nvm i got it, thanks

there seems to be very little seeders, why is that?

depends on the torrent, some are going to be very well seeded, some are not, give it a chance and I believe you will be happy with the site...

Adnaram
02-05-2005, 06:53 AM
How does a newbie go about getting an invite?

muchspl2
02-05-2005, 07:01 AM
id like a account I have giving allot to the community over the years

02-05-2005, 02:42 PM
can i have a invite also? i have been using bt for years and i am an expiranced user.

zeustke165
02-05-2005, 02:56 PM
To quote my requirements from the first page, and yes Im still giving them out...

I have Invites, and they get renewed once a week, I might be tempted to give some out, but as we are pretty serious about low ratios there I'm not gonna invite anyone that can't prove they know how to keep a good ratio, what i'm looking for is a screen shot of the profile page of a torrent site you belong to, to qualify I must see you have a ratio above 1.05 and have uploaded a min. of 25 gigs, I also want to know what site it is. you can edit out any other personal info.

If interested send to
[email protected]

ricochet
02-05-2005, 07:23 PM
To quote my requirements from the first page, and yes Im still giving them out..I have Invites, and they get renewed once a week, I might be tempted to give some out, but as we are pretty serious about low ratios there I'm not gonna invite anyone that can't prove they know how to keep a good ratio, what i'm looking for is a screen shot of the profile page of a torrent site you belong to, to qualify I must see you have a ratio above 1.05 and have uploaded a min. of 25 gigs, I also want to know what site it is. you can edit out any other personal info.

My invites have also been renewed i also have 15 if you need one send a e mail to.

[email protected]

zeustke165
02-05-2005, 07:30 PM
you still have 15 ricochet, I just gave out my last one, but im taking people for next friday, so email either me or ricochet...

cellardoor
02-09-2005, 01:49 PM
I sent you guys an email with a screenshot of elite.

zeustke165
02-09-2005, 10:04 PM
I am out of invites until this friday, but if you sent a qualifying screen shot then you should get one then...

kay72
02-09-2005, 11:20 PM
anyone giving out invites?

[email protected]

please

mEtho
02-09-2005, 11:52 PM
can i have one as well :)
[email protected]

zeustke165
02-10-2005, 12:34 AM
you should have at the very least read the first page...

If interested send to
[email protected]

cellardoor
02-10-2005, 04:52 AM
Thank you for the invite I am now a member. I did notice however that they are taking signups now. So anybody who wants an invite try signing up first.

zeustke165
02-15-2005, 04:31 AM
Sorry about the delay on sending out the invites this week, I was out of state when I got the invites, and didn't have access to my invite list, but I just sent them out now...

h121589
02-20-2005, 06:08 PM
http://server2.uploadit.org/files/h121589-myetpro.JPG

[email protected]

kay72
02-21-2005, 07:18 AM
Originally Posted by kay72
Pisexy invites

giving out invites?

[email protected]

please

zeustke165
02-21-2005, 12:27 PM
will you please read through the thread and see what what my requirements are, I dont wish to see email addresses in the thread, look at the first page and you'll see what to do...

kay72
02-22-2005, 11:46 AM
http://oink.me.uk/userdetails.php?id=162708

zeustke165
02-22-2005, 11:54 AM
Kay if you had read the forum, you would have seen this post from myself many times...

If interested send to
[email protected]

Smith
02-24-2005, 02:14 AM
I would like an invite, i dont have a ratio, but i do have a screenshot :D

http://img164.exs.cx/img164/9537/btratio1by.th.jpg (http://img164.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img164&image=btratio1by.jpg)

zeustke165
02-24-2005, 03:37 AM
I would like an invite, i dont have a ratio, but i do have a screenshot :D

http://img164.exs.cx/img164/9537/btratio1by.th.jpg (http://img164.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img164&image=btratio1by.jpg)

what should I do with that image, a little small isn't it? hell i dont care if you have to use a camera phone to take the picture I can read this one from my camera phone much better than yours http://img236.exs.cx/img236/8048/picture465sk.jpg

kay72
02-24-2005, 06:23 PM
Thank you for the invite

ricochet

nic one

Spicker
02-24-2005, 10:07 PM
i want one too :01:

gildan2020
02-25-2005, 09:24 PM
hey, me three :D

gildan2020

Smith
02-26-2005, 03:24 AM
i want one 2 :(

Athlon64
02-26-2005, 07:37 AM
I would really like a invite aswell. I share as much as I can with a 27kb upload speed.

I took out my User name out of the picture.

If someone wants to send me a invite and needs to see my user name. Just PM me or email me.

[email protected]

ricochet
02-27-2005, 04:49 PM

If interested send to
[email protected]

zeustke165
02-27-2005, 05:10 PM
dont you just hate it ricochet when people cant be bothered to read atleast some of the thread before just posting whatever they want so they can get an invite??? maybe we should hide a special code someplace in the thread and have people find it for an invite next... :-P

Athlon64
02-27-2005, 08:57 PM
Hey ricochet I sent you a link to my real profile on ET and a screenshot. I hope it's enough. :)

ricochet
02-28-2005, 01:11 AM
dont you just hate it ricochet when people cant be bothered to read atleast some of the thread before just posting whatever they want so they can get an invite??? maybe we should hide a special code someplace in the thread and have people find it for an invite next... :-P

I like that idea, we could have a secret language to talk to each other to.

zeustke165
02-28-2005, 01:19 AM
well ricochet looks like you have a following here, they only want invites from you now, what do they get a free prize when they sign up through you??? whatever it is I want one too... :)

Hey ricochet I sent you a link to my real profile on ET and a screenshot. I hope it's enough.

Athlon64
02-28-2005, 08:05 PM
Thanks for the invite ricochet I'll put it to very good use. :)

nup
02-28-2005, 09:34 PM
I sent both of your nice gents emails with my stats hopefully you take me into consideration.

Pun...or Nup

lynx
03-01-2005, 12:34 PM
Thanks for the invite, Zeus. :clap:

MsAcras
03-03-2005, 05:52 PM
If anyone else doesn't make it in during the open invites, i too have invites i can use. Also Zeus or Ricochet, if you run out of invites, feel free to forward them on to me.

Same requirements, email a screenshot/photo of you logged in to another torrent site showing a ratio over 1.05 and more than 25GB uploaded.

Email: [email protected] (Caps are important)

zeustke165
03-03-2005, 11:48 PM
Now that others are starting up the invites I will no longer be offering mine out, I was promoted today to Mod so, my invites will be looked at more closely, but now with ricochet and MsAcras offering thiers this should not pose a problem for those looking for invites...

{I}{K}{E}
03-06-2005, 10:58 AM
I'm actually looking to trade an oink.me.uk invite with a pisexy invite. Anyone interested? I always keep my ratios high.

Pisexy open signups

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=91959

I close this thread now.