PDA

View Full Version : SuprNova dead

numba1xclusive
12-20-2004, 12:57 AM
Well, god help BT now with SN gone.. :ohmy:

tesco
12-20-2004, 12:58 AM
www.bi-torrent.com (suprnova.org mirror).
www.elitetorrents.org (kinda like tb but better imo).
www.filelist.org is another one.

numba1xclusive
12-20-2004, 12:59 AM
NM...lol :lol:

Formula1
12-20-2004, 01:25 AM
www.torrentspy.com , tons of torrents , got Photoshop CS at like 260KB/s there :D

Joakim Agren
12-20-2004, 04:46 AM
Hello!

I am not happy to see the current development in the P2P world especially BitTorrent world. But atleast it is exciting times for us Pirates now and we are in for a storm. Hopefully it will fade away and everything will turn back to normal and new sites will emerge!!

A comment about Torrent Spy it is not a tracker it is a Torrent Search Tool that searches multiple trackers and it is owned by the same people that owns Irc Spy.

Also they to have gotten into trouble before and as a result some search queries are not handled and blocked. Try to search for Shreck for instance and you wont find anything!.

ziggyjuarez
12-20-2004, 05:27 AM
Hello!

I am not happy to see the current development in the P2P world especially BitTorrent world. But atleast it is exciting times for us Pirates now and we are in for a storm. Hopefully it will fade away and everything will turn back to normal and new sites will emerge!!

A comment about Torrent Spy it is not a tracker it is a Torrent Search Tool that searches multiple trackers and it is owned by the same people that owns Irc Spy.

Also they to have gotten into trouble before and as a result some search queries are not handled and blocked. Try to search for Shreck for instance and you wont find anything!.
do you mean Shrek :huh:

Joakim Agren
12-20-2004, 06:03 AM
do you mean Shrek :huh:

Hello!

Yes sorry for the spell error!

Apparently it was old info! You can now once again find Shrek movies in the search result but for awhile you could not after they recieved som threats from the movie company. I guess they only did it temporarily to avoid penalty!.

{I}{K}{E}
12-20-2004, 12:02 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Closed.