PDA

View Full Version : Sick game man

Jon L. Obscene
12-21-2004, 09:56 AM
Shocking Roulette (http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=2501&langId=-1&searchTerms=2716110&go.x=9&go.y=12)

I bought this for someone and of course had to have a play, man this is a sick game, you put your finger in the hole and wait to be electrocuted, and believe me it ain't a lil buzz :dry:
Just wondering why anyone would play it :lol:

Jonno :cool:

TheDave
12-21-2004, 10:08 AM
you're an idiot

:p

Samurai
12-21-2004, 10:14 AM
this toy's been out for years :)

you just noticed it jonno?

mind you i was doing xmas shopping on saturday just gone and i was in the gadget shop where these kids were having a go. as i left the store to their screams there was a huge smile on my face.

Jon L. Obscene
12-21-2004, 10:32 AM
@Dave.. . This place already has many people who state the obvious :P

@Samu.... No I never seen it before, but I tell you, it has 2 settings, low and high, the low is about equivilent to putting a 9v batterry on your tounge (the most effective bat test) but the high is seriously close to a mains shock voltage wise, I must admit after being shocked a couple of times I was in hysterics and had to do it again :01:

You gotta admit tho, the aim of the game is for 2 or more people to put their fingers in the hole then push the button and 1 of you gets a shock......basically russian roulette with elastictrickery :lol:
But then, it is made in china :ph34r:

Jonno :cool:

firef04
12-21-2004, 10:36 AM
you could use it for your next kinky xperience

this is also quit sik
http://www.kontrabandcontent.co.uk/1/graphics/tvads/BeautyKit1.mov

Lilmiss
12-21-2004, 10:52 AM
My pal got one of those for his birthday.
It was 4 metal handheld shockers linked to a box with flashing lights.
When the lights go out, you press your button, and the last one to to it gets shocked.

So, they got me pished n' stoned to experiment on. :dry:

DanB
12-21-2004, 11:24 AM
My pal got one of those for his birthday.
It was 4 metal handheld shockers linked to a box with flashing lights.
When the lights go out, you press your button, and the last one to to it gets shocked.

So, they got me pished n' stoned to experiment on. :dry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you end up with hair like Einstein? :unsure:

brenda
12-21-2004, 12:58 PM
Is there a warning on it like

Not to be played by people who have a weak heart or by ladies who are impregnated