PDA

View Full Version : Having an issue with ET

razorsharp013
12-22-2004, 05:36 AM
Ok I signed up there several days ago...when just about every other good site closed down...problem was a never got the confirmation email to activate the account. (And yes, I did type it correctly and it didn't go to a junk mail folder.) I tried it again a few times and it said the email address was already in use so I figured whatever, I'll just wait a few days till the account is deleted and do it again. So here I am freshly signed up again and AGAIN I have not gotten the email. There is no contact link anywhere I can see so I don't know what to do. I realize they are probably very busy over there with so many new people flooding the place but still I should've gotten the email. Any ideas? :angry:

cpt_azad
12-22-2004, 07:15 AM
own3d

Storm
12-22-2004, 05:38 PM
ask THEM?

(>Zero Cool<)
12-23-2004, 08:52 AM
Ok I signed up there several days ago...when just about every other good site closed down...problem was a never got the confirmation email to activate the account. (And yes, I did type it correctly and it didn't go to a junk mail folder.) I tried it again a few times and it said the email address was already in use so I figured whatever, I'll just wait a few days till the account is deleted and do it again. So here I am freshly signed up again and AGAIN I have not gotten the email. There is no contact link anywhere I can see so I don't know what to do. I realize they are probably very busy over there with so many new people flooding the place but still I should've gotten the email. Any ideas? :angry:

If it makes you feel better I have exactly the same situation. :) :blink: :(

dodgy368
12-23-2004, 05:21 PM
If you can view your e-mail online at your isp, have a look in the Junk folder cos my isp stops "spam" but keeps it for a week. :)

SuperScript
12-23-2004, 07:08 PM
Get a new email address.