PDA

View Full Version : I'm dressed as Batman :01:

manker
12-22-2004, 11:43 AM
About to take the minions out on the works do. Xmas outfits are banned but fancy dress is mandatory.

I haven't been posting too much recently because of buying presents for all the chavs. However, I would like to say Happy Christmas to t'members, especially the ones I like.

Have a great time, make an effort with your immediate family - bollocks to the aunts, uncles and third cousins. Your Mam and Dad, Brothers and Sisters etc will appreciate it, the rest are leaches.

Peas and Goodwool to all.

Mr. Mulder
12-22-2004, 11:46 AM
im dressed as robin ...no kids though :unsure:

merry christmas manker :01: :01: :01:

ahctlucabbuS
12-22-2004, 11:48 AM
Have a great time, make an effort with your immediate family - bollocks to the aunts, uncles and third cousins. Your Mam and Dad, Brothers and Sisters etc will appreciate it, the rest are leaches.

Most of us are leeches in other words then. Sounds about right ;)

Merry christmas to all, I'm out to do my last christmas shopping (hopefully) :D

TheDave
12-22-2004, 11:49 AM
merry christmas

Jon L. Obscene
12-22-2004, 11:57 AM

Peas and Goodwool to all.

:01: Agreed :01:

Have a good one Manker :)
I got mine tonight, free food and drink all round :01: not fancy dress tho, just......well I guess I'm always in fancy dress :lol:

Jonno :cool:

DanB
12-22-2004, 01:05 PM
Have a good one Manker :01:

Merry Xmas everyone :D

Mr. Mulder
12-22-2004, 01:13 PM
merry xmas dan :wub:

(>Zero Cool<)
12-22-2004, 01:14 PM
Did you just pick that costume for the mask and tights? :blink:

Hope you have a cool day mankman :ph34r: :01:

Merry Christmas to everyone hope you have fun :santa:

p.s. As I do not have a job can you maybe bring me back a doggy bag from your do's folks...just a big bag with a cracker, some soggy sausage rolls, cheap wine, paper hat and a very drunken pretty little lass would be great, ta :D

p.p.s better get one for Dan too :rolleyes:

DanB
12-22-2004, 01:22 PM

Thank you :01:

clocker
12-22-2004, 02:16 PM
Better get one for Dan to what.
Whatever one does with a soggy sausage roll.

Sheesh, you can be so dense sometimes.

Mathea
12-22-2004, 02:35 PM
Did you just pick that costume for the mask and tights? :blink:

Hope you have a cool day mankman :ph34r: :01:

Merry Christmas to everyone hope you have fun :santa:

p.s. As I do not have a job can you maybe bring me back a doggy bag from your do's folks...just a big bag with a cracker, some soggy sausage rolls, cheap wine, paper hat and a very drunken pretty little lass would be great, ta :D

what am I, besides forgotten? :crying: My job is over so Im searching once again... Im broke, and i want some free food and cheap wine and the whole to-do.
PS Im gonna remember this one

/me adds (>Zero Cool<) to the "ppl to hit with Courtney's car" list

Harsh!
12-22-2004, 07:43 PM
I cant find my cape : (
My son was playing with my Superman cape and I cant find it...boo!! cause I feel ridiculous sitting at my workstation in full dress and no cape

bujub22
12-22-2004, 07:46 PM
I cant find my cape : (
My son was playing with my Superman cape and I cant find it...boo!! cause I feel ridiculous sitting at my workstation in full dress and no cape
:lol: use the companys table cloth ;)

merry christams manker as well

sArA
12-22-2004, 07:46 PM
Like last year, one of my kids 'chose' to be ill on the day of my Staff party :dry:

Apparently, the food was great and everyone had a really nice time :dry:

Oh well, maybe next year :P

Cheese
12-22-2004, 07:47 PM
Batman rawks.

Glad to see you didn't go for some wimpy super-hero like Spiderman.

enoughfakefiles
12-22-2004, 08:08 PM
Batman rawks.

Glad to see you didn't go for some wimpy super-hero like Spiderman.

Spidermans well better than batman. :rolleyes:

Are you sure this is not just a bedroom thing manker. :shifty: :lol:

Happy xmas. :01:

Voetsek
12-22-2004, 08:48 PM
Shame super man is dead

(>Zero Cool<)
12-23-2004, 08:37 AM
what am I, besides forgotten? :crying: My job is over so Im searching once again... Im broke, and i want some free food and cheap wine and the whole to-do.
PS Im gonna remember this one

/me adds (>Zero Cool<) to the "ppl to hit with Courtney's car" list

:helpsmili

oops sorry pal , didn't realise you had joined the distinguished ranks of the unemployable. :no:

first the pokey stick now a car, this is going rapidly downhill, me hides behind sofa :ermm:

can we now formally ask for another canine type bag, though hold the drunken young fillie and pop in a drunken young manly stud type please. :01: oh and hold the cheese too............, no real reason, just figured he might get a kick out of it :rolleyes:

ps courtney's car?? I have no idea what that means but it can't be good :no:

p.p.s where are pics of mankman :ph34r:

manker
12-23-2004, 03:30 PM
Being dressed as Batman in Cardiff in December rawks :01:

I had a great time, thanks for all the wellwishes - which are of course reciprocated.

For all those who asked about the choice of costume, it wasn't anything to do with my not-so secret lycra fetish but was inspired by a thread hobbes posted a while back about his mate dressing as Batman and looking cool. The ladies loved it :D

Only a few of bad points:

Batman has no pockets :ohmy:
It is so difficult to get your knob out.
The cape was a bit poofy.

uNz[i]
12-23-2004, 03:40 PM
...and the underpants are on the outside....

But I suppose that could be a good thing, given the circumstances... :unsure:

Oh yeah... I came in here to say Merry Christmas to you BatManker.... and everybody else. ;)

Lilmiss
12-23-2004, 05:02 PM
:lol: :P :lol:
Pictures needed!!!

A Merry Bah Humbug to you, Manker. :D
Hope Santa gets you that white tracksuit.

I got very drunk last night on absinthe, with Hungarian twins. They were funny as hell......or maybe that was just the booze. :huh:

I'm still tender now. :crying:

manker
12-23-2004, 05:20 PM
I've got a fantasy about Hungarian twins - or it might have been Estonian twins, female ones. That's not perverted, is it :huh:

Thanks for the words above, both (I think BatMank sounds better than Mankman, btw :P and I've already got a white tracksuit, I'm hoping for a fresh pair of BK ankle boots) I will be posting some pics but when I quickly looked thro' them this morning I appear unhooded in almost all of them and I wouldn't want to give away my secret identity, there are a few suitable ones tho' :01:

Also I've been sitting here trying to get some motivation to go shopping since this morning - I'm as hungover as a Russian after a 4 day vodka binge - as things stand the missus has feck all in the way of a stocking and only a few other pressies. I'm pinning all my hopes on a late night raid to The Big W.

Lilmiss
12-23-2004, 05:27 PM
I've got a fantasy about Hungarian twins - or it might have been Estonian twins, female ones. That's not perverted, is it

Mine are male.
They are kinda hawt, but the accent isn't sexy at all.
Funny, though. :D

Ariel_001
12-23-2004, 06:28 PM
http://www.literanauta.uchile.cl/batman2.jpg

enoughfakefiles
12-23-2004, 07:57 PM
Only a few of bad points:

Batman has no pockets :ohmy:
It is so difficult to get your knob out.
The cape was a bit poofy.

Do you mean you keep your knob in you pocket. :blink: