PDA

View Full Version : Darkness

Gre1
12-22-2004, 05:05 PM
My brother has Darkness already but I don't see it anywhere on vcdquality thats why I don't really trust it. He said he got it from someone at the Barbershop damn I wonder if it is the real thing.

Busyman
12-22-2004, 05:10 PM
I had Darkness earlier this year (or was it late last year).

It was a DVD rip.

It's been out for a longgggg time.

It was one of those movies that had the release date was pushed back tremendously.

The same happened with Jason X.

Gre1
12-22-2004, 05:15 PM
Yup just found out after looking around for it that it came out in 2002 Just like Hero, 28 Days Later, The Grudge I hope it isn't dumb have u seen it. I am trying to get it now.

Busyman
12-22-2004, 05:22 PM
Yup just found out after looking around for it that it came out in 2002 Just like Hero, 28 Days Later, The Grudge I hope it isn't dumb have u seen it. I am trying to get it now.
I didn't the American Grudge came out in '02.

Regarding Darkness, I've seen it awhile ago.

I rememeber that I liked it, that it had Rogue, and the house was fucking up (something about a bunch of kids). :blink:

I can't remember anything else off hand. I might still have it on my hard drive. One of my computers is still at my old place. I must get it.

3RA1N1AC
12-22-2004, 10:21 PM
I didn't the American Grudge came out in '02.
i think he might've meant that Ju-On came out a couple of years ago but there was no american dvd of it till this winter?

Gre1
12-23-2004, 05:31 AM
Yeah thats what I meant but they kinda the same so thats why I said it. But I was getting the darkness file and everything was fine to I went out and remebered I didn't have enough space on the C: Drive at the time and I knew it was going to fail, got home and what do ya know. Failed!!!!