PDA

View Full Version : [Cell Phone] Checking Voice Mail?

iMartin
12-22-2004, 06:07 PM
Dunno if this should be posted here, but I'll do it anyways. I just got a Samsung a650 cell phone, and I cannot figure out how to check my voice mail, does anyone know how? :helpsmili

Spicker
12-22-2004, 06:07 PM
go to the messages section...there should be a option there for voice mail

iMartin
12-22-2004, 06:13 PM
go to the messages section...there should be a option there for voice mail

Did that, then I selected listen, then it dials *86 then it says Your call has been forwared to an automatic voice messaging system. [My phone number] is not available at this moment. Please leave a breif message after the tone.

:frusty:

Skiz
12-22-2004, 06:28 PM
Do you have voice mail? I have nextel and ran into a similar problem a few years back when I got the phone.

Nextel charges 50 cents per month for voice mail. :angry:

Storm
12-22-2004, 06:56 PM
Did that, then I selected listen, then it dials *86 then it says Your call has been forwared to an automatic voice messaging system. [My phone number] is not available at this moment. Please leave a breif message after the tone.

:frusty:

you should really ask your operator what to do.......

your voicemail usually is a special number you have to call, and it will then recognize your phone number and forward you to the inbox

iMartin
12-22-2004, 06:59 PM
Do you have voice mail? I have nextel and ran into a similar problem a few years back when I got the phone.

Nextel charges 50 cents per month for voice mail. :angry:

I'm on Verizon Wireless, as far as I know, voice mail is free.

iMartin
12-22-2004, 07:26 PM
*Nvm, I figured it all out. Gotta press # when your getting the greeting. They should really include this stuff in the manual.*

:blushing:

Mad Cat
12-22-2004, 08:37 PM
*Nvm, I figured it all out. Gotta press # when your getting the greeting. They should really include this stuff in the manual.*

:blushing:

Its probably a provider thing, not a phone thing.