PDA

View Full Version : Come ON WTF

NeoTheOne
12-23-2004, 10:32 PM
Dang first my favorite suprnova and now my suprnova alternative demonoid is down I MEAN WTF serosuly next thong you know all of us will have to be rich and will have to buy software .. serisously is there anything we as the downlaoders can do?

Hazardous
12-23-2004, 11:15 PM
Suprnova was always gay. I always liked the sites that keep track of ratio's better, since leechers get banned. Only way BT will survive. Suprnova was full of leechers, good riddance to bad rubbish.

NeoTheOne
12-24-2004, 12:09 AM
LAMO lol wht about demonoid they kept ratio

orcutt989
12-26-2004, 04:54 AM
Suprnova was always gay. I always liked the sites that keep track of ratio's better, since leechers get banned. Only way BT will survive. Suprnova was full of leechers, good riddance to bad rubbish.

I would have to object. I do not think Suprnova.org was "gay" just as much as I dont think "gay" is an adjective. It had software nobody else had, not to mention lots of other MISC files, and usually had lots of seeds for games. For newer games, up to 1000 seeds.

LAMO lol wht about demonoid they kept ratio

Please feel free to re-learn the english language again.

NeoTheOne
12-26-2004, 05:51 PM
not this again, i mean this is a board i want the message to go quickly so i type in short form

silent h3ro
12-26-2004, 05:58 PM
I would have to object. I do not think Suprnova.org was "gay" just as much as I dont think "gay" is an adjective. It had software nobody else had, not to mention lots of other MISC files, and usually had lots of seeds for games. For newer games, up to 1000 seeds.

Please feel free to re-learn the english language again. Pwned like I pwn VENOM in CS. :whistling

skelley521
12-26-2004, 07:50 PM
Suprnova is running in beta....search for eXeem, grokster style app.
Small files and small seeds.