03-31-2003, 08:37 AM
6 days left

soopaman
03-31-2003, 08:42 AM
Until??

Leech_Killer
03-31-2003, 09:58 AM
DAYS TILL I WILL ATTEMPT TO BRING DOWN KLCHAT UNLESS IM UNLBLOCKED: 7 Days
Well according to Nox's Information/Interests.

But then again what do you expect from someone thats part French. :D

Petri
03-31-2003, 10:04 AM
By the way NoX, congratulations... you're now permanently banned from #KLchat. I was going to let you back in after a while, but your threats made me change my mind.

Also, stop posting this crap on the board... no one cares. If you have something to say to me, send it in PM.

RPerry
03-31-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by 4731571@31 March 2003 - 05:04
By the way NoX, congratulations... you're now permanently banned from #KLchat. I was going to let you back in after a while, but your threats made me change my mind.

Yeah, congrats NOX, it seems that you have managed to piss off one of the easiest persons to get along with in the chat room. Good luck <_<

Lamsey
03-31-2003, 09:16 PM
:flame: <-- not welcome here&#33;

Curley
03-31-2003, 09:31 PM
Why do I always miss out on all the fun :(

Skillian
03-31-2003, 10:31 PM
What would be the point in being let back in? Surely no-one&#39;s gonna want to talk to you now anyway? :blink:

alan36uk
03-31-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Skillian@31 March 2003 - 23:31
What would be the point in being let back in? Surely no-one&#39;s gonna want to talk to you now anyway? :blink:
Let back in ? I must visit the chat room and cause havoc in there &#33;&#33;
As if :o
Where the feck is it anyway.

fallenknight308
03-31-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by 4731571@31 March 2003 - 02:04
By the way NoX, congratulations... you&#39;re now permanently banned from #KLchat. I was going to let you back in after a while, but your threats made me change my mind.

Also, stop posting this crap on the board... no one cares. If you have something to say to me, send it in PM.
I&#39;m shure he&#39;s losing sleep over it <_<

longterm
04-01-2003, 05:11 AM
Okay. I&#39;m new here. I&#39;m also intrigued by what I&#39;ve read here. :blink: However, intrigued is subletting part of its space to confused, so now I&#39;m intrigued and confused.
What&#39;s going on here? Am I allowed to use swear words? I&#39;m sorry if I don&#39;t know protocol, but I&#39;m rather new to this scene. I made my first posting earlier today, over in the "War in Iraq-etc. " section.
Is this banned person banned due to rude comments?
What is flaming in this site&#39;s context?
(By the way, thank you fallenknight308 for your response to my writings.
I will try and be more concise and a bit more fun in the future, but I had to get some stuff off my chest, as you could probably tell. My first time ever telling anyone my views, with "some" literature to back it up. )

Is it rude for me to ask what NoX did so I might avoid making what was obviously a noxious error?
Again, a bit of protocol concerning the openness of subjects and the range of emotional vocabulary allowed would be helpful.
Of course, I&#39;m assuming anything can be said, as long as
common sense is the prevailing author behind the content.
Also, is using the icons below this box done the same way as choosing the ones to the left of this box?
How are either of them done?
(My screen says "blink" on it, but I must wait and see if it changes to the icon once I "add" my reply.
What the hell. I&#39;m done for now.
Anyone interested in more than a superficial explanation for the war can read my rambling posting.
Can I include quotes from authors?
Let me know, please. Thanks.
Take care. Learn. Laugh. Love.
And that...is that.

Sherlock_Holmes
04-01-2003, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by longterm@1 April 2003 - 06:11
Okay. I&#39;m new here. I&#39;m also intrigued by what I&#39;ve read here.&nbsp; :blink: However, intrigued is subletting part of its space to confused, so now I&#39;m intrigued and confused.
What&#39;s going on here? Am I allowed to use swear words? I&#39;m sorry if I don&#39;t know protocol, but I&#39;m rather new to this scene. I made my first posting earlier today, over in the "War in Iraq-etc. " section.
Is this banned person banned due to rude comments?
What is flaming in this site&#39;s context?
(By the way, thank you fallenknight308 for your response to my writings.
I will try and be more concise and a bit more fun in the future, but I had to get some stuff off my chest, as you could probably tell. My first time ever telling anyone my views, with "some" literature to back it up. )

Is it rude for me to ask what NoX did so I might avoid making what was obviously a noxious error?
Again, a bit of protocol concerning the openness of subjects and the range of emotional vocabulary allowed would be helpful.
Of course, I&#39;m assuming anything can be said, as long as
common sense is the prevailing author behind the content.
Also, is using the icons below this box done the same way as choosing the ones to the left of this box?
How are either of them done?
(My screen says "blink" on it, but I must wait and see if it changes to the icon once I "add" my reply.
What the hell. I&#39;m done for now.
Anyone interested in more than a superficial explanation for the war can read my rambling posting.
Can I include quotes from authors?
Let me know, please. Thanks.
Take care. Learn. Laugh. Love.
And that...is that.
Well, the rules of this Forum should be enough to answer all of your questions about decorum, protocol, manners etc. Common sense and politeness are the first and foremost of any decent forum - this one is no exception.

2. There will be no excessive use of profanity. Please keep all foul language to a minimum.

4. There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum.

You can read the rules of this forum in the link above. If you cant see it for some reason, heres the Rules Link (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=15237&s=)

Thanks for asking and welcome to this board :)

Peace
S.Holmes

NoX
04-01-2003, 06:55 AM
lol :lol: uh-oh turing into a bad thing.. not exactly as i planned but hey im annoying cuz im bored most of the time. Oh i found it would be hard to bring down a whole chat room :rolleyes: so dont worry about it no more. A Fourm would be easier but i like the forum :D

P.S alot of people refused to help me bring down k-lite <_<

so.. err... ta.?

NoX
04-01-2003, 07:02 AM
;) ..?

NoX
04-01-2003, 08:40 AM
lol what? :D

SuperKilla
04-01-2003, 08:49 AM
UR teh lamer u aussie&#33; drink some fucking steinlager&#33;

NoX
04-01-2003, 08:53 AM
lol, who r u? oh and i dont like beer, too bitter :D

SuperKilla
04-01-2003, 08:58 AM
U Prick&#33; U said U were gonna hack chat&#33;

NoX
04-01-2003, 09:01 AM
yeh... sorta i was gonna help but some people i know said it would be difficult to bring down a whole room or something like that ;) i dont care anymore i dont hold grudges :P and seriously who r u?