PDA

View Full Version : Hey Im New Here, With A Slight Problem Aswell:p

TNTIcemanTNT
03-31-2003, 08:42 AM
Hi, Ive been reading these forums alot and have learnt alot of useful information regarding kaza e.g. bin and cue files ( much appreciated:) howeer Id thought Id share my problem with you if anyone could help. I have the Nero software on my computer and when i recently tried to burn a game onto a cd, it worked fine for the 1st one, but it required 2 disks when the 1st was full, so a screen pops up saying insert 2nd disk . I did this, it responds that its in the drive, then it justs automaticlly opens the drive, rejecting the blank disc. Has been puzzling me for quite some time.
Also regarding E-mule, I got it fairly recently, and am wondering why nearly every server rejects my connection saying i "timed out". Am currently trying to get the cm4 game off it, but have had it on there to downlaod for a day, but no sucess in any users im uploading it from.
Any help for my problems would be much appreiciated, thanks.
TNTIcemanTNT

TNTIcemanTNT
03-31-2003, 01:27 PM
bump :blink:

marine_aart
03-31-2003, 01:39 PM
maybe the CD isnt empty <_<

TNTIcemanTNT
03-31-2003, 03:45 PM
Im almost certain that they are empty/blank cds.

omnix32
03-31-2003, 04:20 PM
There are alot of different version of Nero out there. some version are made just for specific drives. People put these version up for download and they don&#39;t always work. I would reboot your computer or its possible that nero does not like the image.

I have alot of bin files and not once have I needed the cue file. there not really needed. If the .cue does not match the bin then nero won&#39;t burn it.

select: burn image
select: files of type (ALL)

find image.

then
data mode 1
raw data checked
block size 2352

then
write disk at once
finilalize disk.

this will work everytime. (has for me)

AS for e-mule??????????????????????????
don&#39;t really expect to get your file anytime soon if at all.
Direct connect has everything and you can probley find a download speed of at least 24 kb/s
Slow but the files are good and you will get it......

http://neo-modus.com

kazaa (if you can find the file) is not a good thing for programs.......great for movies and mp3&#39;s

fun.........
there are pleanty of sources on direct connet for CM4. should have it in about 4 hours.......

downside or upside:
must share at least 30 gig (real files not mp&#39;3s or .dat files or pic&#39;s) to connect to most servers on direct connect. the plus side is that you get about 500 people with 30+ gig of files to look through on each server.
thats cool........

fun again.............

marine_aart
03-31-2003, 05:06 PM
Im almost certain that they are empty/blank cds.
Just try it with another CD to be sure