PDA

View Full Version : x men legends iso

scribblec
12-29-2004, 09:45 AM
So burning .iso's is a piece of cake!! BUT what about when the files are not in an .iso and when you unRAR the downloaded file they are all separate exactly like they would appear if you put the original CD in to you PC and browsed it in Windoze Explorer.

this is exactly my problem the iso is a friggin winrar file :S and if i extract its got all that system.cnf junk
so how do i make this an iso or burn it?

{I}{K}{E}
12-29-2004, 09:47 AM
??
what extention does it have?

just open file with nero and choose ISO

scribblec
12-29-2004, 10:04 AM
yea it seems burnable sorry for this post its just ive never seen a winrar iso :s

{I}{K}{E}
12-29-2004, 10:06 AM
if you install winrar you can choose that it is also the program that will open iso files ;)

orcutt989
12-30-2004, 05:50 AM
this is exactly my problem the iso is a friggin winrar file :S and if i extract its got all that system.cnf junk
so how do i make this an iso or burn it?

If the files that are extracted from the Winrar Archive look like they were extracted from an ISO image((IE, An autorun file, CFG files, directories, and EXE Files..)) You simply burn these as a data disc to a CD or DVD depending on the size. This is what I did before I knew about Image burning. I would extract the files from the Iso's or Bin's or whatever, and then burn the files as data.