PDA

View Full Version : Which Teams Are Goin To The SuperBowl 2005?

DKRiceEater
12-31-2004, 06:07 AM
Which teams do you think will make it to the SUPER BOWLXXXIX!!!!!!!????

* of course, i wish my team(SeaHawks) would win it all, but they're HELLA good teams out there............ like the Steelers and the Eagles(if T.O. gets better)

rookiecrd1
12-31-2004, 04:58 PM
T.O. won't be back til the Super Bowl if he even comes back.

However I still feel the Eagles will make it.

My Prediction is:
Eagles Vs. Patriots

The Pats will beat the Steelers in the AFC championships & the Eagles will beat the Packers in the NFC.

Brian

RPerry
12-31-2004, 11:29 PM
I'll wait til after this weekends games to post my answer, cause the Buffalo Bills are one of the most dangerous teams out there ;)

Adster
01-05-2005, 09:01 AM
eagles are nothing without TO and they always fuck up anyway forgot about them

my 2 most hated teams will be thee new england and Green bay and I Will boycott the game

colts no chance no D and don't know how to beat the pats epically in New England where they havn;t lost for about years

well Rperry those dangerous bills didn't even get there :lol:

rookiecrd1
01-05-2005, 02:52 PM
Adster, you have to realize that The Eagles made it to the NFC Championship game last year without TO, and they lost the NFC championship game without TO, Westbrook, and with McNabb playing badly injured.

The year before they lost without a running back, or TO, and Mcnabb was not himself as he was only playing his 2nd game since returning from the broken ankle.

I believe the competition is weaker this season, and Eagles are stronger.

We'll see though :)

Adster
01-06-2005, 12:36 AM
yeah good point about TO not being there eagles must be cursed or something.

if I recall though they did have a running back against Tampa bay Duce Staley they actually got off to a flying start after the kick return then duce bursted in for a TD and a 7 0 lead against Tampa at home in the first 30 seconds looked good. but in the end they got smashed.

my point is every time they get to the championship game its the Wrs of Philly they play just awful Pinkston especially dropping balls. (to scared to go in the middle lol)

hey out of the NFC teams I hope the eagles do get in they deserve plus I hate green bay!! come on eagles!! and for TO to play in the SB i think would be a miracle

its probaly a good thing they lost their last couple games

CornerPocket
01-06-2005, 02:15 PM
Steelers vs. Eagles :whistling

Ben Roethlisberger has been kickin' ass! :boxing:

DrBeerMan
01-06-2005, 02:21 PM
Go Chargers!!! :D

Adster
01-07-2005, 12:18 AM
Steelers vs. Eagles :whistling

Ben Roethlisberger has been kickin' ass! :boxing:

it would be the first time a rookie QB has ever gone to teh super bowl

just on that Big Ben isn't the reason the steelers are doing so well its their running game and D

mikenmike0001
01-10-2005, 06:31 PM
i'm not too sure yet......my bets on for sure is the COLTS!..with peyton manning as quarterback...

KLiteAddict
01-10-2005, 07:09 PM
Steelers all the way

DKRiceEater
01-13-2005, 11:54 PM
Man my team the seahawks lost!!!!!!!!

it was a upset game.... how can you drop the ball with seconds left at the endzone???!!!!!! man Bobby Engram is goin to get traded!!!!!!

mikenmike0001
01-21-2005, 09:49 PM
damn....my pick lost as well.....no more colts..

mogadishu
01-23-2005, 03:02 AM
falcons and patriots. Falcons are waay underrated and steelers are way overrated. Roethlesberger is absolutely awful.

DKRiceEater
01-24-2005, 03:59 AM
MAN!!!!! the Steelers lost!!!!..............shoot, I was hoping they would win so they can give Jerome Bettis a Super Bowl trophy finally........ but i guess not...... bummer. (sigh)

geez, i suck at picking teams for Super Bowl. First its Seahawks now Steeler..... -_______-

Adster
01-25-2005, 02:17 AM
I knew the steelers has no hope agaisn those fucking pricks pats

fuck the pats

go the eagles!!

buit eagles are in trouble no Greg lewis and TO may not still play

mikenmike0001
02-05-2005, 03:58 AM
hey, where do you go or call in to make official nfl bets on games like the superbowl? i hear the patriots are giving eagles 7 points...i'm betting 50 bucks on patriots..(maybe more)......so how do i call in?

and how does the payout ratio work?

nsane
02-05-2005, 08:00 AM
i dont think there is an 'official nfl betting place' :huh:

mikenmike0001
02-05-2005, 07:00 PM
oh...i always thought that there's a number to call in or something....why else do i always hear stuff like oh..... 9ers are giving this team 3 points or 10 points or something when people talk about gambling..?