PDA

View Full Version : Man I hate school.

Rip The Jacker
12-31-2004, 07:07 AM
I hate High School; I HATE it with a passion. I have 6 classes, not one of them will be useful once I graduate and enter the real world. I hate the fact that I have to sit there in a 50 minute classroom not learning shit. I hate the fact that the homework I've received for winter break is absolutely stupid.

Am I the only guy who thinks like this? I can learn tons of things from a 5 minute conversation with a homeless man, instead of wasting time in a classroom. Let's go over the classes I have.

1. Design Crafts - We draw stuff, the teacher is new to the school, so 40% of the class sits there and does nothing all day, and she doesn't do shit about it. Such a useless class.

2. English - Usually English class is useful, this one isn't. I'm taking American Lit., which is pure B.S. We read poems, then find the "deeper meaning" to the poem, in this case, some meaning that doesn't exist. We have to figure out what the "poet's vision is," wow that?s great. Our last poem: The Glass of Milk. Some kid has no money and is hungry, he goes into a milk bar, orders food, and doesn't pay, starts crying, the lady says its okay, she lets him leave without paying.... Wow... What?s the deeper meaning? Who cares?

3. Drama - Nice class to take if your considering acting... useless to me.

4. Economics - Oh man, this one is pure crap. The only thing I remember learning in Economics was that scarcity is a problem... or something like that.

5. History - Currently reading about: Napoleon. Kind of interesting to know, but useless in the future.

6. Chemistry - Oh man, this is by far the worst. I hate chemistry, I hate it the most. It?s like a bad nightmare, an annoying combination of math and science. The first 3 months of class, we didn't have books, man was I confused. Then we got our books, still confused. I swear I haven?t learned anything in this class, on our last test, I wrote down my name, and turned it in. I scored 0 out of 30. Its just sooo useless. I'm 30 and doing some shopping at a store....

Cashier: Sir that will be $4.99.
Me: What? That can't be! Dalton's law of partial pressure states that the total pressure of a gas mixture equals the sum of the partial pressures that make up the mixture! Therefore it has to be $2.99!
Cashier: Stfu dumbass its $4.99!

I hate chemistry, I hate school. Right now I'm over at USAToday.com looking for something interesting so I can do current events. Boy are current events great assignments. We take the news article, print it, and rewrite it changing the big words, there, we've accomplished something. Great. God I hate current events.

Some people might agree with me, some might disagree. Anyway, I just had to get that out of my system.

Rip The Jacker
12-31-2004, 07:13 AM
Why the hell does the apostrophe become a question mark? :huh:

BawA
12-31-2004, 07:25 AM
man i used to think like that, "all these subject dont count in real life"
BUT, it realy count... take of me, i though letter writing wasnt usfull but now when i work in bank i cant write a "salary raise" request to my supervisiour :lol:
i thought grammer was a headche now i talk like a punk with my boss :frusty:
i thought maths was a waste of a time now am sat as a cashier at bank :crying:

cpt_azad
12-31-2004, 08:26 AM
dude, that's ****in hilarious, and i couldn't agree more :lol:

Me: What? That can't be! Dalton's law of partial pressure states that the total pressure of a gas mixture equals the sum of the partial pressures that make up the mixture! Therefore it has to be $2.99!

i say something similar like that all the time:

me: how the hell will knowing the difference between adverbs and nouns (for those that dont know, in canada u have to take english from kindergarten to grade 12 to even college/univ. because it's mandatory) help me in the future?....(pondering)

future:

me (walking down a street)
bear jumps out of nowhere
bear: quick, what's the difference between a noun and an adverb? answer me and live, don't and i eat you and your unborn children
me: stfu n00b.
then i get killed.....

god i hate school.

mogadishu
12-31-2004, 08:34 AM
atleast your parents didnt put you in a school for kids with learning disabilites...

got kids in my classes with their toungues permanantly hanging out of their mouth. I learn absolutely nothing, and I actually do enjoy learning. I enjoyed my old school, but this is just a joke.

Rip The Jacker
12-31-2004, 09:02 AM
future:

bear: quick, what's the difference between a noun and an adverb? answer me and live, don't and i eat you and your unborn children
then i get killed.....
:lol:

Seriously, your not going to need that shit later on. Even the shitty jobs don't require much. You grow up to work at McDonalds... your boss isn't going say something like this:

"Ok, now, take 4 + 6, times 20, divided by 3, and times it by the sum of the square root of 16, then use the Pythagorean Theorem to figure out the number, and I want you to clean that number of tables."

He'll just say something like "Hey, clean those 8 tables over there."

@bawa
English is somewhat important, shit happens. :lol: But being a cashier is easy too, the computer does all the math for you!

@mogadishu
Wait, so your parents put you into a school with learning disabilites, even though you don't have learning disabilites? :huh:

muchspl2
12-31-2004, 09:04 AM
add study hall.
skip first day of said study hall.
bam, instance free hour :)

Keikan
12-31-2004, 09:30 AM
I hate High School; I HATE it with a passion. I have 6 classes, not one of them will be useful once I graduate and enter the real world. I hate the fact that I have to sit there in a 50 minute classroom not learning shit. I hate the fact that the homework I've received for winter break is absolutely stupid.

Am I the only guy who thinks like this? I can learn tons of things from a 5 minute conversation with a homeless man, instead of wasting time in a classroom. Let's go over the classes I have.

1. Design Crafts - We draw stuff, the teacher is new to the school, so 40% of the class sits there and does nothing all day, and she doesn't do shit about it. Such a useless class.

2. English - Usually English class is useful, this one isn't. I'm taking American Lit., which is pure B.S. We read poems, then find the "deeper meaning" to the poem, in this case, some meaning that doesn't exist. We have to figure out what the "poet's vision is," wow that?s great. Our last poem: The Glass of Milk. Some kid has no money and is hungry, he goes into a milk bar, orders food, and doesn't pay, starts crying, the lady says its okay, she lets him leave without paying.... Wow... What?s the deeper meaning? Who cares?

3. Drama - Nice class to take if your considering acting... useless to me.

4. Economics - Oh man, this one is pure crap. The only thing I remember learning in Economics was that scarcity is a problem... or something like that.

5. History - Currently reading about: Napoleon. Kind of interesting to know, but useless in the future.

6. Chemistry - Oh man, this is by far the worst. I hate chemistry, I hate it the most. It?s like a bad nightmare, an annoying combination of math and science. The first 3 months of class, we didn't have books, man was I confused. Then we got our books, still confused. I swear I haven?t learned anything in this class, on our last test, I wrote down my name, and turned it in. I scored 0 out of 30. Its just sooo useless. I'm 30 and doing some shopping at a store....

I hate chemistry, I hate school. Right now I'm over at USAToday.com looking for something interesting so I can do current events. Boy are current events great assignments. We take the news article, print it, and rewrite it changing the big words, there, we've accomplished something. Great. God I hate current events.

Some people might agree with me, some might disagree. Anyway, I just had to get that out of my system.

1. that sounds like an option class why waste time in it, make it a spare and sleep in everyday

2. need it to graduate

3. again sounds like an option change it to something useful or spare it

4. need it to graduate i think

5. need it to graduate

6. need it to graduate, daltons law? what grade are you in?

Rip The Jacker
12-31-2004, 09:38 AM
1. Why waste time? I had no choice, the classes fill up quickly and choices become limited, so my counselor put me in that stupid class.

2. Yeah.

3. Not required, but an easy class to pass.

4. Yeah, you need it.

5. Yeah.

6. I don't need Chemistry because I took Advanced Physical Science and passed it.

I got lucky with Advanced Physical Science, I got a stupid teacher. She would be like "Ok class, its first period, I'm really tired, lets watch a movie." Thats all we did, watch stupid educational videos. At some point her laptop got stolen and all the grades were erased, so we all got C's. Isn't school great?

I know the classes are requirements, but they're all so stupid, and teach nothing important, exept maybe English.

EDIT: To answer your question I'm in the 12th grade.

Keikan
12-31-2004, 09:45 AM
what about math?

TheDave
12-31-2004, 09:47 AM
i hated school. i never ever did any homework. i never did any coursework, it is bullshit, it isn't real work, it doesn't require intelligence, it shows less that i understand what i'm talikng about than a ten minute section of an exam.

but because i refused to do hundreds of pages of unnecessary work, i cant get into university, or get a job. thank you government

Keikan
12-31-2004, 09:50 AM
in fact i'm doing my english homework right now wasted all my time it already 3am

Rip The Jacker
12-31-2004, 09:51 AM
Math? What about it?

I've always been terrible at math. I don't have a math class, I passed Algebra 1 without learning shit. Then I took Geometry, failed both semesters, took it again in summer school, got lucky (easy teacher) and passed with a C. Then I took one semester of Algebra 2, failed it, gave up (you don't need it to graduate), and here I am now, with no math class.

Until this day I am terrible at math, and can't do fractions, period. Throw any problem involving fractions at me, I won't be able to solve it. Half the people who graduate from high school go to college not knowing shit.

Adster
12-31-2004, 09:53 AM
Just think of it if you lived in aust right now it would be summer holidays!!

yeah i hated school too it suckmed and I use none of the shit I lern't in high school only shit you learn in school is in kindergarten

Rip The Jacker
12-31-2004, 09:55 AM
i hated school. i never ever did any homework. i never did any coursework, it is bullshit, it isn't real work, it doesn't require intelligence, it shows less that i understand what i'm talikng about than a ten minute section of an exam.

but because i refused to do hundreds of pages of unnecessary work, i cant get into university, or get a job. thank you government
That's sucks. :(

Everything you say is true, it is all bullshit, but because of the way life is, people can't even get a decent job without a ****ing high school diploma, otherwise I would drop out.

Keikan
12-31-2004, 09:55 AM
our high schoo lis so much harder:

grade 12 math, english, social, bio, chem, phsy
gym easy
career planning crap
and 2 option classes

Djtima
12-31-2004, 09:57 AM
what about your mates..?
i totaly agree about the whole class thing but i go to school to see and muck around with mates. I live in australia so i don't know if its diffrent in the US and Canada but the only reason i am ok with going to school is the condition that i can ****around and piss off teachers with mates :)

Whats it like in the Us/Canada anything like down here?
:P
-Djtima

Rip The Jacker
12-31-2004, 09:59 AM
yeah i hated school too it suckmed and I use none of the shit I lern't in high school only shit you learn in school is in kindergarten
Yeah I think school is only important from K-5, after 5th grade school should be optional.

@Keikan
Wait how many classes do you have? :huh:

Adster
12-31-2004, 10:00 AM
yeah who gives a **** about what angle a triangle???? who cares what a + b is??

not only that you have to be lucky to get a decent teacher. I just hated the school system

Rip The Jacker
12-31-2004, 10:06 AM
yeah who gives a **** about what angle a triangle???? who cares what a + b is??

not only that you have to be lucky to get a decent teacher. I just hated the school system
Exactly! That's how school works, LUCK. If your lucky, you get an easy teacher, if not, your ****ed. My brother is in high school and is also taking chemistry, he has an easier teacher than me. While I struggle with Dalton's Law, he sits there and does crossword puzzle's all day in class. Dammit.

@Djtima
Yeah thats what makes school a little cool. You see your friends, and you get free food. :lol:

Mr. Mulder
12-31-2004, 10:07 AM
i also hated school too :unsure:

http://www.omgjeremy.com/unclesam/fonz.jpg

:toocoolforschool:

Djtima
12-31-2004, 10:09 AM
free food ey... we don't get that down hear we have what ppl call a "canteen"
they SELL food... *pounds fist* god dam rip offs :angry:

cpt_azad
12-31-2004, 10:10 AM
Math I understand you will need and I try my best to do good in it (all tho RTJ has and excellent point, what if i end up working at mcdonalds?).

Physics I also try, but it's not gonna end up like this hopefully:

A day in the life of cpt_azad; future:

MCDICK'S MANAGER: oi, cpt_azad! listen closely cuz i'm only gonna say this once, find out the final velocity of Rocket A after you've calculated the total time it takes for it to accelerate at a constant rate of 5.56 m/s on an angled slope w/ an decline of 38 degrees, dont' forget to factor in the constant pull of gravity, once you've found the final velocity, take that and plug it into the special relativity theory for exponential mass increase........that's right, i said it, go clean the bathroom.

fux0rz

cpt_azad
12-31-2004, 10:12 AM

Same thing they call it down in Cadets and AYOT (advanced young officer's training which i'm currently in for the army). Stupid Canteen :dry: first day i was like sweet, free food.... lets just say that i went home more pissed then ever, something about how the higher ranked officers ate pizza and drank pop in front of my face :dry: :no:

Rip The Jacker
12-31-2004, 10:16 AM
Math I understand you will need and I try my best to do good in it (all tho RTJ has and excellent point, what if i end up working at mcdonalds?).
I think Basic Math is important, but Algebra and Geometry... nope.

MCDICK'S MANAGER: oi, cpt_azad! listen closely cuz i'm only gonna say this once, find out the final velocity of Rocket A after you've calculated the total time it takes for it to accelerate at a constant rate of 5.56 m/s on an angled slope w/ an decline of 38 degrees, dont' forget to factor in the constant pull of gravity, once you've found the final velocity, take that and plug it into the special relativity theory for exponential mass increase........that's right, i said it, go clean the bathroom.
Dude thats hilarious, it confused me. :lol:

Oh that sucks. Here if your parents don't make much income, you get free meals, and the food is actually really good compared to most schools. Its good to be slightly poor. :01:

Djtima
12-31-2004, 10:16 AM
Army... are you one of those short haired werido's like forest gump? :huh:
just a guess :P

MagicNakor
12-31-2004, 10:18 AM
This thread made me despair. Thanks for that.

:shuriken:

Keikan
12-31-2004, 10:21 AM
@Keikan
Wait how many classes do you have? :huh:

yea i know we have to do this all in 3 years

cpt_azad
12-31-2004, 10:21 AM
Army... are you one of those short haired werido's like forest gump? :huh:
just a guess :P

lol, short haired :lol: i'm a ****in gorilla :ermm: (winter break will do that to a guy who doesnt' shave for 2 weeks). workin out is my life so far, so no i'm not short/skinny nor am i like tom hanks in any way, good actor though, wish i was him then i'd take all his money and burn some schools

Djtima
12-31-2004, 10:24 AM
lol id fund that...
or the tsunami thing :S

cpt_azad
12-31-2004, 10:26 AM
this is where i'm headed:

http://www.rmc.ca/

planning on being a pilot, but since Canada's military ****in sux0rz big time, and their pilot's selection is so freakin gay, i'm most likely goin for mechanical engineer (aircraft) in the army/air force, it's a 4 year degree (undergrad) taught at RMC and then it's up to me if wanna take my masters or work, i'm guaranteed a job in the military upon graduation (ROTP basically).

i'm gonna be writing the exam next year to get in, but i'm basically guaranteed to get in cuz of my training. so does this mean slacking off for the next 2 years? hell ya :cool:

okay this is gonna sound really ironic, but times like this i wish i was an american, then i would have a million times better chance in being a pilot thru the air force.

Rip The Jacker
12-31-2004, 10:28 AM
This thread made me despair. Thanks for that.

:shuriken:
Eh. That's how it is really... 12 years of my life wasted. :(

All this school hating is making me tired, I gotta get some sleep, goodnight.

cpt_azad
12-31-2004, 10:43 AM
meh

edit: omg, since when did i have 3000 posts :huh: dude :w00t: w00t! :01:

Spider_dude
12-31-2004, 12:04 PM
you need all the subjects you take in the real world trust me, who wants to work at cunting mcdonalds? not me. if you want to be a waster and have no desires or want to waste your potential then by all means feck about at school and play video games for 20 hours straight like thedave (something to be proud of i think :( ). it's your life and you only get one chance at it. be the best you can and stfu. if you need inspiration look at withcheese, he's back at uni now and he's ancient, he realised how important education was or he was after some uni skirt, nonetheless study.

Cheese
12-31-2004, 12:18 PM
if you need inspiration look at withcheese, he's back at uni now and he's ancient, he realised how important education was or he was after some uni skirt, nonetheless study.

Ancient? :angry:

Why would I be after skirts? I have plenty of my own... :huh:

@Rip the Slacker: I'd stick with school for the reasons that Spider_dude mentions, you will regret leaving school early if you do. I wasted nigh on ten years doing shitty jobs that paid **** all before I went back.

Spider_dude
12-31-2004, 12:20 PM
^sse above, thats what i wanted to say, but couldnt think of a way of saying it without sounding mean. look for the dictionary and see waster.
which is what you'll end up being if you don't fulfill your potential.

Cheese
12-31-2004, 12:24 PM
me: how the hell will knowing the difference between adverbs and nouns (for those that dont know, in canada u have to take english from kindergarten to grade 12 to even college/univ. because it's mandatory) help me in the future?....(pondering)

future:

then i get killed.....

god i hate school.

Dude, if your life depended on your grammer you'd be deader than the parents on Party of Five.

Djtima
12-31-2004, 12:24 PM
Amen to that....
you need school even though somtimes you get taught a big load of BS (which we learn to sift thru the BS and find the real meaning, thats a skill in it self) so it might be worth it unless ur doing a trade- building,plumming or some other hard ass labor job.
but any of u nerds NEED to listen so we get a good world leader...
or someone better then BUSH>>> :wacko:

Spider_dude
12-31-2004, 12:44 PM
Dude, if your life depended on your grammer you'd be deader than the parents on Party of Five.

luciano pavarotti.

Duffman
12-31-2004, 12:50 PM
Reminds me of that family guy episode where chris is asking for the directions and the guy gets all mathematical and he crys.

Heres my junior year schedule.

Tech Drawing - Cool class don't do much.

Advanced Drawing and Painting - Get to paint carve, make what I want, one of my favorite classes.

AP American History - Cool class even though the civil war sucks. Anyone wanna write me an essay by monday?

Lunch

Lunch

Lunch

Lunch Thats about 10 30 to 1 oclock free.

Graphics - We carve shit, its fun.

English - Don't do shit.

I love my schedule, Im taking less than the required classes for somereason, im not arguing. That make you feel better, cause it makes me feel better.

Cheese
12-31-2004, 12:51 PM
luciano pavarotti.

on a treadmill
Not going nowhere slim chance we will

exo_body
12-31-2004, 12:54 PM
in my school we have a thing called "life studies". basically, they are classes that will help us cope in the real world..... :blink: we learn how to take pictures using a camera....like wtf? and we also learn how to spend our money wisely!

Cheese
12-31-2004, 12:55 PM
and we also learn how to spend our money wisely!

I still have yet to learn that life skill... :( :skinttiljanuary:

Djtima
12-31-2004, 01:37 PM
i don't think anybody has... except that dude..

cpt_azad
12-31-2004, 01:41 PM

Dude, don't lecture me on these boards okay? This in one of those only places where i can use bad english grammer adn (yes that was on purpose)don't give a ****. In school, i try my hardest, i'm not like RTJ, i only hate school, but i do my best to get thru it as quickly as possible, which means taking full loaded courses. ffs, this semester alone:

ENGLISH 11
PHYSICS 11
CAPP (my only spare for my entire high school)
AUTO TECH 12

2nd semester:

MATH 11 ENRICHED
CHEMISTRY 11
SOCIALS 11
PHOTOGRAPHY (atleast 1 art class required to graduate)

for grade 12 it's gonna be even worst:

ENGLISH 12
MATH 12
CALCULUS
PHYSICS 12
CHEMISTRY 12
FRENCH 12 (i took french 11 in grade 10 along w/ grade 10 french)
HISTORY
AUTO TECH 12 ADV.

so please, don't try to tell me that i'm wasting my life away. i'm preparing for college, one of the toughest in the country to get into, just like Westpoint, RMC is harsh. **** Harvard, that's for pussy lawyers :P

Djtima
12-31-2004, 01:47 PM
Dude, don't lecture me on these boards okay?

BLAH BLAH BLAH...

so please, don't try to tell me that i'm wasting my life away. i'm preparing for college,

lol go azad stick it to The Man
:shifty:

manker
12-31-2004, 01:59 PM
I think I'm the only person in the internet that liked school, I suppose that makes me not cool.

Azad, if you can use proper grammar why do you not do so. Under exam pressure the mistakes will surely slip in much easier if you are getting into bad habits on message boards. Meh, I call bullshit.

As for the rest of you chavs who think that the stuff you learn in school is pointless for the real world, of course - for the most part you are right. However, Cheese and Spd are correct. You need it to graduate so get your heads down or you'll be bagging my groceries.

Keikan
12-31-2004, 02:00 PM
my year is horrible since i followed the teacher's IB propaganda h ere's a tip kiddies don't do IB or AP

social 10ib/(regular english10 thank god)
math10ib
programming? 10ap
science10/chem15/bio15/phsy15 :angry:

Spider_dude
12-31-2004, 02:01 PM
well i'm done with school and university. i gotta find a job now.

Djtima
12-31-2004, 02:09 PM
Meh... i say we stuff school and dig a grate big hole and start a cult full of illiterate idiots, dislectic women and comedians... YEAH!!! :D it will be some kind of super-race with better clothes, friends and most of all intelegents... then if that fails we all invest our money in 100:1 horse races's... one of us has to win its ingenuis (i spelt it wrong didn't i ?) :lol:

cpt_azad
12-31-2004, 02:19 PM
I think I'm the only person in the internet that liked school, I suppose that makes me not cool.

Azad, if you can use proper grammar why do you not do so. Under exam pressure the mistakes will surely slip in much easier if you are getting into bad habits on message boards. Meh, I call bullshit.

As for the rest of you chavs who think that the stuff you learn in school is pointless for the real world, of course - for the most part you are right. However, Cheese and Spd are correct. You need it to graduate so get your heads down or you'll be bagging my groceries.

no, i dont' slip up on tests, i got 85% for english on my last report card, actually now that you mention it, english doesn't have much writing involved, only final semester/year-end exam. i'm aiming for an "A" in english, so far so good. bullshit? no sir, that's wrong.

TheDave
12-31-2004, 02:22 PM

i did. i just hated the unneccessery work

TheDave
12-31-2004, 02:27 PM
dont blame me. i'm the ghost of graduations future here to give a warning

manker
12-31-2004, 02:28 PM
no, i dont' slip up on tests, i got 85% for english on my last report card, actually now that you mention it, english doesn't have much writing involved, only final semester/year-end exam. i'm aiming for an "A" in english, so far so good. bullshit? no sir, that's wrong.Ignore me then.

One more grocery bagger at the supermarket would make me happier, I don't know why I bothered with that post. Please to be separating the tins from the eggs, kthnx :D

TheDave
12-31-2004, 02:41 PM
nope.

i gotta try really hard to get my life back on track. something which i cant do but thats my fault i guess. my advice to everyone in here is do your friggin coursework, potential employers dont care for any "yeah, but"s. if you drop out it's a lot harder to get the recognition you think you deserve

Cheese
12-31-2004, 02:52 PM
no, i dont' slip up on tests, i got 85% for english on my last report card, actually now that you mention it, english doesn't have much writing involved, only final semester/year-end exam. i'm aiming for an "A" in english, so far so good. bullshit? no sir, that's wrong.

Get used to calling people "sir". ;)

TheDave
12-31-2004, 02:56 PM
he hates school but expecting good grades, why bitch? :blink:

manker
12-31-2004, 02:58 PM
I didn't notice that he called me 'sir'.

:lol: :lol:

Americans are really funny.

Cheese
12-31-2004, 03:00 PM
he hates school but expecting good grades, why bitch? :blink:

He's making it all up. He's a fantasist.

enoughfakefiles
This could be you. :ph34r:

http://www.rmhcchicago.org/img/ronald.gif

Cheese
I didn't notice that he called me 'sir'.

:lol: :lol:

Americans are really funny.

He's also Canadian. (In reference to my other point, not he's also American which would just be daft).

TheDave
12-31-2004, 03:03 PM
how is he fantasist? unless he's 37 i see no reason to doubt what he says

manker
12-31-2004, 03:03 PM
He's also Canadian. (In reference to my other point, not he's also American which would just be daft).Now I have to post this to the wrong person :damn:

http://d21c.com/AnnesPlace/Summer2/FishingRod.gif

Cheese
12-31-2004, 03:08 PM
how is he fantasist? unless he's 37 i see no reason to doubt what he says

I've always doubted what he says since he made up some rather ludicrous stories about beating up burgulars and buying steroids. :dry:

He must be great at creative writing though. Well, maybe not the writing part...

TheDave
12-31-2004, 03:12 PM
was that him :o or :shock: or whatever the fawk it is

Cheese
12-31-2004, 03:14 PM
Now I have to post this to the wrong person :damn:

http://d21c.com/AnnesPlace/Summer2/FishingRod.gif

I don't get it.

You want to go fishing with him? :unsure:

TheDave
12-31-2004, 03:15 PM
mind you. i could make up stories about burglars and buy steroids

manker
12-31-2004, 03:21 PM
I don't get it.

You want to go fishing with him? :unsure:You just want to post it back to me :shifty:

manker
12-31-2004, 03:22 PM
mind you. i could make up stories about burglars and buy steroidsMake a new thread :01:

TheDave
12-31-2004, 03:23 PM
i'm sure that post came out wrong :unsure:

tesco
12-31-2004, 03:49 PM
kinda stupid.
most of those classes seem like optional...so why would you take useless courses? :rolleyes:

Snee
12-31-2004, 03:57 PM
I sorta' like uni the women ar hawt and I get interesting conversations abonhut stuff.

manker
12-31-2004, 04:06 PM
That's two, one more in this thread and you get to keep him.

Engrave your name on his sorry ass .... fluffbucket.He has let himself down slightly in this thread.

However, I'd prefer to engrave my sorry arse on his fluffbucket, if it's all the same to you :unsure:

Arm
12-31-2004, 05:00 PM
Yeah schools gay thats why I dropped out. Ide like to see you all going in and out of special ed ever since you were in 3rd grade. It would drive anyone crazy. :angry:

TheDave
12-31-2004, 05:02 PM
see kids if i didnt covince you already to stay in school...

Snee
12-31-2004, 05:03 PM
Yeah schools gay thats why I dropped out. Ide like to see you all going in and out of special ed ever since you were in 3rd grade. It would drive anyone crazy. :angry:
Arm was in special ed.

:shocked: :ohmy:

I'd never have guessed.

100%
12-31-2004, 05:04 PM
There is a Reason why highschool teachers are Teachers
and not University proffesors or out there applying their wealth in knowledge in the world

DanB
12-31-2004, 05:04 PM
I left school 9 years ago :D

Snee
12-31-2004, 05:05 PM
What's special ed.
It's where tha special kids go.

enoughfakefiles
12-31-2004, 05:08 PM
So who is Ed.

He`s special. :blink:

100%
12-31-2004, 05:11 PM
arent we all special? :blink:

DanB
12-31-2004, 05:17 PM
So arm is annoyed because his name is Ed, which makes him special, or a horse.

No ordinary horse

enoughfakefiles
12-31-2004, 05:20 PM
No ordinary horse

A wonder horse.??

http://www.sterlingtimes.org/champion_the_wonder_horse.jpg

Biggles
12-31-2004, 05:29 PM
There is a Reason why highschool teachers are Teachers
and not University proffesors or out there applying their wealth in knowledge in the world

Yes, some of them were idealistic enough to think they could make a difference.

Bring back the cattle prods! :devil:

Peerzy
12-31-2004, 05:47 PM
I hatedd chool same as everyone but i we didn't learn all he boarding maths nd science shit then thier ouldnt be people in the government hinkning up ways to protect us against ggas and gep attacks from terrorists. If we didnt do drama then thier wouldnt be comedy or action on tv or at the movies. My point is you migh think he class is ghey bu its usefull for others. In he USA don't you get the chance to change subjects? We got to drop loads and choose the ones we liked after a few years.

TheDave
12-31-2004, 05:49 PM
peerzy drunk?

Biggles
12-31-2004, 05:49 PM
I hatedd chool same as everyone but i we didn't learn all he boarding maths nd science shit then thier ouldnt be people in the government hinkning up ways to protect us against ggas and gep attacks from terrorists. If we didnt do drama then thier wouldnt be comedy or action on tv or at the movies. My point is you migh think he class is ghey bu its usefull for others. In he USA don't you get the chance to change subjects? We got to drop loads and choose the ones we liked after a few years.

Good point well presented

Snee
12-31-2004, 05:50 PM
I need an interpreter.

Seriously I can't read that it's as if he 's headed of in an diametrically oppesed direction than I.

DanB
12-31-2004, 05:53 PM
peerzy drunk?

isnt that just his normal coherency? :P

Snee
12-31-2004, 05:54 PM
No cos I can read what ihe says mostly.

Biggles
12-31-2004, 05:57 PM
No cos I can read what ihe says mostly.

I took it to be a post modern ironic statement on the necessity for education. :blink:

Snee
12-31-2004, 06:14 PM
It's just peery not bloody R.L. Stevenson or someone.

Wolfmight
12-31-2004, 06:33 PM
Now I'm not trying to riposte or include of sedition, but the education system is mentally moil and brackish when it comes to attaining knowledge.
But... intelligence is advantage.
I suggest read many books (trust me, solitary learning is very self fulfilling) before you go out into the real world of workforce and independence, otherwise you will become mentally famished with fear of others. (nothing humorous if experienced I would suppose.)
I say proceed ahead of those popinjay slubberdegullion moron's using negative raillery provoking many students into egregious contretemps with vast hoi polloi around them.
I hope exhorting my exegesis shall aid your decision.

I'm certain you shall have trouble understanding some of the words I have inscribed in this reply, so you shall look them up. It's your choice, your life.

Biggles
12-31-2004, 06:39 PM
Now I'm not trying to riposte or include of sedition, but the education system is mentally moil and brackish when it comes to attaining knowledge.
I suggest read many books (trust me, solitary learning is very self fulfilling) before you go out into the real world of workforce and independence, otherwise you will become mentally famished with fear of others. (nothing humorous if experienced I would suppose.)
I say proceed ahead of those popinjay slubberdegullion moron's using negative raillery provoking many students into egregious contretemps with vast hoi polloi around them.

I'm certain you shall have trouble understanding some of the words I have inscribed in this reply, so you shall look them up. It's your choice, your life.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheese
12-31-2004, 06:42 PM

I've been waiting for an excuse to use my Dictionary plug-in thing for firefox.

You just right-click a word and it looks it up for you. :01:

dsa16
12-31-2004, 09:11 PM
Chemistry - Oh man, this is by far the worst. I hate chemistry, I hate it the most. It?s like a bad nightmare, an annoying combination of math and science. The first 3 months of class, we didn't have books, man was I confused. Then we got our books, still confused. I swear I haven?t learned anything in this class, on our last test, I wrote down my name, and turned it in. I scored 0 out of 30. Its just sooo useless. I'm 30 and doing some shopping at a store....

[/Ranting]

Chemistry was the only class I liked, we did a lot of labs which were fun, used algebra math

hobbes
12-31-2004, 10:20 PM
All teenagers hate school.

Suck it up Sally or get me a cheeseburger.

ahctlucabbuS
01-01-2005, 01:45 AM
I've been waiting for an excuse to use my Dictionary plug-in thing for firefox.

You just right-click a word and it looks it up for you. :01:

Just installed it :01:

On topic, it's all about the transference of knowledge. Without it we'd still be hunting some animal in the woods, or serving the animal at mcdonalds in the short term.

Peerzy
01-01-2005, 01:51 AM
yes i crap at yping + my T and A keys only werk if you push hem really hard so hats why it looks even wors :01: kids go 2 school or u'll end up yoping like me :P

Spicker
01-01-2005, 02:58 AM
omg RTJ somehow i feel really close to u now... :lol:

i soo totally agree with you...i seriously havent learnt anything useful...except some stuff in math class and thats because my teacher is HAWT :wub:

school sux except the hanging out with your friends part ;) :( i wish i was 24

hobbes
01-01-2005, 03:02 AM
omg RTJ somehow i feel really close to u now... :lol:

i soo totally agree with you...i seriously havent learnt anything useful...except some stuff in math class and thats because my teacher is HAWT :wub:

school sux except the hanging out with your friends part ;) :( i wish i was 24

Actually, that should be, "I wish I were 24", as the statement is something contrary to fact and requires the subjunctive mood.

As such, your post is completely unintelligible.

Please drive through.

Spicker
01-01-2005, 03:05 AM
Actually, that should be, "I wish I were 24", as the statement is something contrary to fact and requires the subjunctive mood.

As such, your post is completely unintelligible.

Please drive through.
ok :crying: :(

i have english next semester :wacko: :crying:

hobbes
01-01-2005, 03:06 AM
That was the worst put down of 2005.

I say this with a high degree of confidence.

Still 2004 here, I'm trying to work in some parting shots. I don't have a second to waste!

hobbes
01-01-2005, 03:28 AM
Stick to what you know, smoke and mirrors.

I'm not sure what those 2 strippers have to do with grammar, but I'll risk a lap dance to find out.

Arm
01-01-2005, 06:09 AM
Special Ed is a crappy horse that needs to go to the glue factory. ;)

DanB
01-01-2005, 06:39 AM
sepcial

DanB
01-01-2005, 06:39 AM
window lickers :ph34r:

Rip The Jacker
01-02-2005, 10:53 AM
Damn 12 pages long... :P

Ok, just so we're clear, I hate school, but I still attend. I go to school, even though I know its bullshit, simply because, your right. I need those pointless classes to graduate. I need to graduate to get a diploma, and I need a diploma to get somewhere in life, otherwise hell, I'll be bagging your groceries.

I know for a fact that school is important, otherwise it will be harder to find work, but I think it shouldn't be that way. People leave high school not knowing shit, and they get the jobs smart high school dropouts didn't, and that sucks. I'm not going to drop out of high school, I never even thought of doing a thing like that. I plan on graduating and going to college, wasting more of my life over there.

So yeah, I hate school, but I still go, simply because I have to. I don't want to work at McDonalds for the rest of my life.

100%
01-02-2005, 10:59 AM
http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/James_Brown.jpg

"I only got seventh-grade education, but I have a doctorate in funk, and I like to put that to good use."
-- Soul legend James Brown knows where his strengths lie.

Arm
01-02-2005, 04:32 PM
I wont be bagging your groceries. Ill be bagging your medicine when you go to Walgreens. :shifty:

Yegants
01-11-2005, 10:13 AM
http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/James_Brown.jpg

"I only got seventh-grade education, but I have a doctorate in funk, and I like to put that to good use."
-- Soul legend James Brown knows where his strengths lie.

AMEN! I myself quit school several years ago at the 6th grade, as I can't learn without a reason to learn, learning has to be fun to me. But hey, I didn't turn out so bad, did I? I bet my grammar is a lot better than a lot of high school graduates.

Firstly, science and advanced math could be bumped up to an optional college level course for people who want to be scientists, and anything else that requires the use of it. Secondly, a lot of the people that made the funny shows and movies you've seen never took a drama class once in their life, it all came from their heart, soul, and mind. Thirdly, if a class isn't useful to everyone, then it shouldn't be required to everyone. Only those who are actually interested in more advanced fields beyond basic math and literacy should take those in college.

you need all the subjects you take in the real world trust me, who wants to work at cunting mcdonalds? not me. if you want to be a waster and have no desires or want to waste your potential then by all means feck about at school and play video games for 20 hours straight like thedave (something to be proud of i think ). it's your life and you only get one chance at it. be the best you can and stfu. if you need inspiration look at withcheese, he's back at uni now and he's ancient, he realised how important education was or he was after some uni skirt, nonetheless study.

Hmmm, where should I start? :dry:

I think at some point people started to take the whole "Knowledge is power" thing too seriously, to the point where this whole crap about being well rounded and knowledgable of a lot of different fields would be a good idea, WRONG! It all turned out to frustrate those who aren't gifted in a certain field, and waste their precious time. Eventually they get horny, and either try and get into the pants of some girl they think is hot because it's what Sex-ed says is totally ok, as long as you're "protected".

You may be protected from getting a child you can't even take care of because the school system is taking up your time which you could've already gotten a career started by now. But you aren't protected from the heartbreak, and jadedness as you keep going from partner to partner like it's the mating season for a herd of bison. And if you're rejected, then you resort to going on the net and surfing for porn, wanking away your loneliness, looking at stuff that the government says minors shouldn't look at, even though their school system is making it a plan B to "cope" with not having a healthy married relationship.

And that goes onto another point, because of your jadedness, you adopt a "hump 'em 'n dump 'em" mentality. Simply because of all your failed relationships in the past that you ruined by rushing into getting her panties off cause you just couldn't take it any longer. I strongly believe that the american school system is one of the reasons why our country's morals have gone down the toilet, why teen pregnancy is still an issue, as well as drug use, gangs, and otherwise deplorable lifestyles.

In closing, I really think the only way we can get it through to our arrogant, thick-skulled government is to get a few hundred million kids together to stop going to school, no matter what their parents, or even the government does to punish them, and just stop going 'till the government totally destroys high school all together, stripping it down to around the 6th grade of basic math and literacy.

Sounds drastic, but as the saying goes, actions speak louder than words. maybe MTV will do something like that someday. All of you who agree with me, let's unite, and fight the system together, and organize something like this. If most of the students of the USA went on strike, something would happen, a revolution, the dream I have written about previously.

I sure did make my first post count. The responses are surely going to be interesting :lol:

manker
01-11-2005, 12:08 PM
Hi, Welcome to the board :D

I bet my grammar is a lot better than a lot of high school graduates.Indeed, but do you not think that instead of using 'lot' twice, it would have been better to use the phrase 'the majority of high school graduates'. It is much more elegant.

I digress, your post is rubbish. You seem to have a bee in your bonnet about sex. Here is some information; education does not make teenagers horny :blink:

Knowledge surely is power, it is also the key to a functionable society. If we follow your ethos and strip high schol down to basic maths and literacy then there will be no foundation for kids to further their education and become doctors, engineers, computer programmers or accountants. Higher education would have to train them from the most basic level such that these people, who go on train for jobs that are essential to society, would be in school for a much longer period. It could only lead to less people qualifying in these areas such that eventually the US will no longer be able to compete internationally nor will be able to look after it's citizens. You will eventually require aid from overseas.

Counter productive to your point, I feel.

There are many other problems with your idea too but I won't go into them 'cause people get bored reading long posts.

Lastly I do like your writing style - even if the content is a bit awry - hope you stick around ;)

100%
01-11-2005, 02:25 PM
Welcome to the board

my thoughts to your post

science and advanced math could be bumped up to an optional college level

Highschool is there to give you general knowledge about everything

people that made the funny shows and movies you've seen never took a drama class once in their life

or are married, or are children of the hollywood incest family, or a simply filthy rich

if a class isn't useful to everyone, then it shouldn't be required to everyone

if you can prophesize what will happen to people the rest of their lives, and what will be usefull to them...then i may agree....

-the horniness section was funny

if you run for government maybe you can create a new utopian world order. Please pm me if you do.

Brilliant first post :lol:

Rip The Jacker
02-01-2005, 07:08 AM
Rip The Jacker: my chemistry teacher got burned today
Rip The Jacker: (not physically)
Rip The Jacker: lol
Friend: why?
Rip The Jacker: back sorry had to grab something
Rip The Jacker: OK
Rip The Jacker: for our final
Rip The Jacker: she took some questions off the internet from some New York website
Rip The Jacker: 150 questions
Rip The Jacker: she is too lazy to write her own
Rip The Jacker: the website has interactive questions you can take online
Rip The Jacker: to practice
Rip The Jacker: she hooked up the TV to the computer
Rip The Jacker: and we went online to practice
Rip The Jacker: things were going wrong
Rip The Jacker: no one knew anything
Rip The Jacker: she was really frustrated
Rip The Jacker: then there was a question
Rip The Jacker: no one knew the answer
Rip The Jacker: the choices were A B C or D
Rip The Jacker: multiple choice
Rip The Jacker: still there?
Friend: yup
Friend: alive and kickin
Friend: ok sorry go n
Friend: on*
Rip The Jacker: ok lol
Rip The Jacker: no one knew the answer
Rip The Jacker: some girl said D
Rip The Jacker: and she was mad, and she said it was wrong, so she said
Rip The Jacker: "if you had picked D on the test, i would have failed you"
Rip The Jacker: all mean and stuff
Rip The Jacker: the teacher said pick A
Rip The Jacker: and the website tells you if your wrong or right
Rip The Jacker: we picked A
Rip The Jacker: it was wrong
Rip The Jacker: everyone laughed
Rip The Jacker: we picked B
Rip The Jacker: wrong
Rip The Jacker: we picked C
Rip The Jacker: wrong
Rip The Jacker: guess what the answer was
Rip The Jacker: lol
Rip The Jacker: the answer was D
Rip The Jacker: some kid said "man if YOU cant answer the question, i know I'm going to fail this class"
Rip The Jacker: she felt sooo stupid
Friend: lolllll
Friend: awwww
Friend: wat did she do?
Rip The Jacker: she told him that it was an insult and gave a big speech
Rip The Jacker: damn man if i was that girl i would ask for a damn apology
Rip The Jacker: putting her down saying she will fail
Rip The Jacker: the teacher didnt know the answer
Rip The Jacker: because its not even her test
Rip The Jacker: lazy moron doesnt even write her own tests
Friend: that reallly sucks
Rip The Jacker: man i hate chemistry
Rip The Jacker: i know im going to fail
Rip The Jacker: you cant just take random questions from another websites online, what if it has something we havn't covered??
Friend: thats called plagerizing
Friend: or watever
Rip The Jacker: yeah
Rip The Jacker: man i hate this
Rip The Jacker: half the class couldnt answer any questions
Rip The Jacker: she was sooo frustrated
Friend: loooll
Rip The Jacker: it was chaos
Friend: good luck
Friend: i have a health final tommarow
Rip The Jacker: think you'll do well?
Friend: i hope so