PDA

View Full Version : most popular bittorrent site

supernico
01-03-2005, 01:08 PM
I always used torrentbits and suprnova...RIP

Question: what bittorrent sites are the most popular nowadays. So what bittorrent sites have the most visitors?

Thanks!

Peerzy
01-03-2005, 01:12 PM
www.suprnova.com

BawA
01-03-2005, 01:25 PM
yeh direct people to scam sites, good job **** head.

Yogi
01-03-2005, 03:52 PM
I use LokiTorrent and TorrentReactor now.

Fills most of my eerrmmm.. needs.

Yogi

ellis101
01-03-2005, 04:00 PM
i think loads of people like elitetorrents but the ratio puts them off

Peerzy
01-03-2005, 04:16 PM

He asked for most popular and said he liked Suprnova, that site has Suprnova's torrents :P .

Im sorry bawa i must have got bawa syndrom and not read the thread :rolleyes:

Zee_Epi
01-03-2005, 04:31 PM
That site does NOT have suprnova's torrents, i signed up when i had some spare cash in my paypal a while back, just to see what u get from them, all you get is a members log inn, and inside that you get a few tutorials and a link to the Bit Torrent Client,

THATS IT.

KhalidB
01-03-2005, 04:39 PM
You might want to look at The Pirate Bay (http://tracker.piratbyran.org/). They are immune from legal threats and are having fun with it.

BawA
01-03-2005, 05:26 PM
He asked for most popular and said he liked Suprnova, that site has Suprnova's torrents :P .

Im sorry bawa i must have got bawa syndrom and not read the thread :rolleyes:

That site does NOT have suprnova's torrents, i signed up when i had some spare cash in my paypal a while back, just to see what u get from them, all you get is a members log inn, and inside that you get a few tutorials and a link to the Bit Torrent Client,

THATS IT.

That m8 clear ur head Mr. "Am perfict" , if not then ill tell u...
SN.com and .net r not a MIRROR as u think thier Just Scam site.

Peerzy
01-03-2005, 05:42 PM
That m8 clear ur head Mr. "Am perfict" , if not then ill tell u...
SN.com and .net r not a MIRROR as u think thier Just Scam site.

You think i don't know that :lol: , btw bawa can you explain your last post? i only read the first letter of each word and now am confused.

gutties
01-03-2005, 05:44 PM
You might want to look at The Pirate Bay (http://tracker.piratbyran.org/). They are immune from legal threats and are having fun with it.
the emails and replies are the funniest thing i've seen all day, i think i'm in love with the swedish!

BawA
01-03-2005, 06:39 PM
if you knew then why ur directing others there, if u notice we still have "Warning: Never Pay For Filesharing" on top of FST and by directing people to simmilar scam pages ur avoiding that sentence.
my post may not be clear enough but u can understand it so dont pretend u cant get what i ment.

orcutt989
01-03-2005, 06:52 PM

It is okay, it is just Peerzy, no one takes him seriously. Suprnova is down anyways.

Use this post to see sites people will post. (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=88390)

Peerzy
01-03-2005, 07:20 PM
It is okay, it is just Peerzy, no one takes him seriously. Suprnova is down anyways.
[/URL]

That sentance is funny.... i hope you know www.suprnova.org was a scam site as well. So your saying: peerzy your ****ing stupid for giving him a scam site, but this scam site is down :( .

1) They had a popup advertising scam bittorent links.
2) Sloneck used 1 of his own mirrors and 4 donated. All the money people donated + bannors gave much more than he need. So making him money. Making money off of filesharing is scamming. Therefor scam site :)

if you knew then why ur directing others there, if u notice we still have "Warning: Never Pay For Filesharing" on top of FST and by directing people to simmilar scam pages ur avoiding that sentence.
my post may not be clear enough but u can understand it so dont pretend u cant get what i ment.

What Bawa? Can you re-explain i can't be bothered to read a long paragraph. :bawa:

supernico
01-04-2005, 01:03 AM
the emails and replies are the funniest thing i've seen all day, i think i'm in love with the swedish!

indeed, for everyone that wants a laugh go to their email and replies sections! lol

orcutt989
01-04-2005, 01:32 AM
That sentance is funny.... i hope you know www.suprnova.org was a scam site as well. So your saying: peerzy your ****ing stupid for giving him a scam site, but this scam site is down :( .

2) Sloneck used 1 of his own mirrors and 4 donated. All the money people donated + bannors gave much more than he need. So making him money. Making money off of filesharing is scamming. Therefor scam site :)

What Bawa? Can you re-explain i can't be bothered to read a long paragraph. :bawa:

Peerzy, do you even realize how much the bandwidth was being used with that site? And how much it would cost? Sloncek would need a small fortune.How could he not have ads, and popups? And it is nothing a little Pop up blocker could stop, and it was allowing him to keep the site running.

Peerzy, and you have also been a little less than a kind person to people on this board for a while, therefore I feel kindness should not dance in your direction.

Peerzy
01-04-2005, 01:53 AM
Peerzy, do you even realize how much the bandwidth was being used with that site? And how much it would cost? Sloncek would need a small fortune.How could he not have ads, and popups? And it is nothing a little Pop up blocker could stop, and it was allowing him to keep the site running.

Peerzy, and you have also been a little less than a kind person to people on this board for a while, therefore I feel kindness should not dance in your direction.

Pop Ups that advertise the 'new bittorent clien' but made you pay for it and contained spywere. He made more than a small fortune in taking all the adds donations and mirrors and letting everyone else fork out while he had 1 mirror and alot of money.

@That kind person bull shit - fuck off, no one cares what you think about me :lol: , if you have a problem with me go and confess it to a priest, or better yet the mods. Please do :)

silent h3ro
01-04-2005, 02:02 AM
Pop Ups that advertise the 'new bittorent clien' but made you pay for it and contained spywere. He made more than a small fortune in taking all the adds donations and mirrors and letting everyone else fork out while he had 1 mirror and alot of money.

@That kind person bull shit - fuck off, no one cares what you think about me :lol: , if you have a problem with me go and confess it to a priest, or better yet the mods. Please do :) reported :lol:

BawA
01-04-2005, 02:29 AM
2) Sloneck used 1 of his own mirrors and 4 donated. All the money people donated + bannors gave much more than he need. So making him money. Making money off of filesharing is scamming. Therefor scam site

as long as we get our stuff from there who cares if it has ads or not, i didnt have any problem with side bars and honestly i never got any pop up from there and if it had i wouldnt care about it either.
people who come to suprnova r more then a bunch of noobs so they wont fall to scam sites trick.
Sloncek deserve what he was getting from income no matter how much was it.

That kind person bull shit - **** off, no one cares what you think about me
thats what u think.... no one like u here, counting from admin, mods and lots of members hate u. serioucly ur the man in wrong place, get the fcuk of here.

RealitY
01-04-2005, 02:50 AM
I dont see the point of this, if it continues I guess itll get closed soon enough...

orcutt989
01-04-2005, 04:49 AM
I always used torrentbits and suprnova...RIP

Question: what bittorrent sites are the most popular nowadays. So what bittorrent sites have the most visitors?

Thanks!

Have you checked back here Supernico? I dont know if you could tell, but re-read some of the posts and you'll get torrent sites.

Torrentspy.com is probably one of the best. No need to sign up. And lots of stuff. A close 2nd to suprnova.

Now I feel bad that everyone is getting down on Peerzy. Nobody cares what I think of you, but what people do care about is your unkindness to everyone. This site is made for helping people, just stop getting so upset all the time, and be nicer. :)

danyj
01-04-2005, 12:48 PM
This site is made for helping people, just stop getting so upset all the time, and be nicer. :)

Yea! Lets all hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

haha. Im just joking but seriously, just end this argument already. But its fun to read the argument though.

orcutt989
01-04-2005, 10:56 PM
Yea! Lets all hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

haha. Im just joking but seriously, just end this argument already. But its fun to read the argument though.

Good song I might add. But I dont think the original poster of this thread is ever coming back. :(

zeustke165
01-14-2005, 05:30 AM
The most popular ones are usually the first to go, so better question is what sites have been out for a while with a consistant user base, that has managed to keep a low profile...

gildan2020
01-14-2005, 11:54 AM
i must say the admin is really daring if he really replied to them. :01: i bet he never need to buy any toilet paper at all :lol:

respect goes to him for going against the "Scaremongers"

gildan2020