PDA

View Full Version : Please Read This!

ThE_MP3_G0d
03-31-2003, 10:15 PM
Before you start criticizing the US for its war on terrorism and taking the war to Baghdad I would emplore you to read this poem...

read it here. (http://www.best-love-poems.com/poems.php?id=5386)

That made me cry...

Blow him the hell up for the nameless kids without that special person....Arab, American, African, French, whatever nation she may be from, wherever in the world that terrorism- or just plain dickheads- make it a worse place to live

May God have mercy on us all.........

O_O wait....forget the dickhead part.....that woulda included my house!!! :P :blink: :huh: :o

ezyryder
03-31-2003, 11:06 PM
That poem is very sad, i wont comment it as I could sound cold-hearted and I am not. However, isn't Sadam Hussien and Osama Bin Laden a "daddy" too?

longterm
04-01-2003, 05:33 PM
It's a beautiful poem. However, um, I think that if we get to the origin of the 9/11 attacks and drop a bomb on the brainiacs house, we may well have more explosions within the U.S. borders. (Maybe the house is in another country.)
Please. I'm sure that with the same principle other government agencies use for getting bigger amounts of $ allocated to them, that we'll soon be running for cover on a regular basis. This will nicely keep children from focusing on
life-learning, and keep Americans edgy-tense-and trigger happy. How does the rest of the world feel about that state of mind sweeping our nation? I have yet to lose one second of sleep over "international terrorists". They are merely tools. The color scale for "Threat Alert" is a friggin' joke. But nervous people react differently than safe people. It is required that the U.S be very nervous. If we're not not nervous enough, than damnit, can we get some sort of attack, please? I lose sleep over the construction manager building our society. The construction manager hires the people who buy the tools which have the tangible role of changing physical reality.
Terrorists merely follow their leader, who follows $ for his cause's financing, said money going through serpentine paper trails. Money goes to money. We gave Osama $.
If we gave him $ and then lost track of him, it doesn't absolve our responsibilty. We then need a distraction, so that people do not ask President Bush anything tough.
(The number of Americans who think we are ultimately behind 9/11 astonishes me, because I thought I was quite an oddity. Apparently, I'm not. )
Will Iraq position itself neatly into our agenda please?
God Bless America?...God help America! Please! Soon!

hobbes
04-07-2003, 02:15 AM
links back up