PDA

View Full Version : Problems with System Mechanic 5.00 Pro

digmen1
01-04-2005, 05:36 PM
I recently installed System Mechanic 5.00c Pro with a serial.

It ran find for 2 days and then told me that my free trial had expired and that I needed to register.

I entered my "serial" again and it came up with a long message saying that I had an illegal serial and that they took a dim view of that.

When I clicked Ok System Manager deleted itself from my machine !

Has anyone else had this problem ?

In the 2 days that I had it going I was being troubled with a couple of persistent spywares/trojans. I wonder if they were part of System Mechanic reporting back illicit serials ?

Regards

Digby.

{I}{K}{E}
01-04-2005, 06:09 PM
crack discussion isnt allowed.

Just check the NFO or download a proper version

orcutt989
01-04-2005, 07:18 PM
I recently installed System Mechanic 5.00c Pro with a serial.

It ran find for 2 days and then told me that my free trial had expired and that I needed to register.

I entered my "serial" again and it came up with a long message saying that I had an illegal serial and that they took a dim view of that.

When I clicked Ok System Manager deleted itself from my machine !

Has anyone else had this problem ?

In the 2 days that I had it going I was being troubled with a couple of persistent spywares/trojans. I wonder if they were part of System Mechanic reporting back illicit serials ?

Regards

Digby.

What is a DIM view? Does that mean they recorded your IP? That sucks, you are usually going to need a crack to get the software working. But that is all I can say according to IKE and the rules.

Chewie
01-04-2005, 09:29 PM
What is a DIM view?
It's an expression meaning that they don't look upon it very highly - they don't like what's been done.

digmen1
01-05-2005, 01:11 AM
Sorry IKE

But what does NFO stand for ?

Regards

Digby

PS

By Dim View I meant that they did not/do not like it !

tesco
01-05-2005, 02:29 AM
Sorry IKE

But what does NFO stand for ?

Regards

Digby

PS

By Dim View I meant that they did not/do not like it !
the files you download usually include a file with extension .nfo.
It's basically just a file you open up in notepad and it gives you information about what you downloaded such as how to install, where to find a serial/crack, or it may contain the serial.

peat moss
01-05-2005, 03:15 AM
Problem with Ver. 5.pro ? Try ver . 4 easier to find what you need . :shifty:

matt526
01-05-2005, 03:44 AM
I agree