PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars ep3 spoiler

tarzan
01-06-2005, 01:47 PM
possible correct synopsis (http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/episode3/revenge_of_the_sith/plot_script.html)
I am assuming this is the correct synopsis from an interview with one of the crew i read on the official site,alot of it corresponds with what he was saying
(there were screenshots but the mirror is gone)

man I can't wait for this movie to come out.Alot of people said that this round of Star wars has sucked but i have enjoyed them and Revenge of the Sith looks and sounds awsome

NeoTheOne
01-06-2005, 10:04 PM
man proboly everystar wars fan knows what is going to happen to anakin but were not quite sure with padema , basically there shouldnt be spoilers for ep3 casue we all know what happns, and yes STAR WARS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST

cpt_azad
01-06-2005, 10:54 PM
star wars = ownag3 (exceptions made for episode 1, that just didn't belong)

NeoTheOne
01-06-2005, 11:21 PM
lol its like all starwars the intro is a little slow but imo star wars wars ep 1 was great only casue of darth maul

Adster
01-07-2005, 12:33 AM
problem is George lucas focus more on special effects then the characters in the new trilogy and aims for a kids audience he was worried that this star wars ep3 was going to be too dark..... fuck that George GO DARK thats how it should be

cpt_azad
01-07-2005, 04:12 AM
fuck ya, dark side all the way

worldpease
01-07-2005, 06:11 AM
¨-The Dark side clouds everything, Hard to See the future Is-¨
Im a 100% fan of Star Wars, and I mean it, and I think it just keeps getting better, so, Im shure Episode III will be more that we expect!.
For Episode II, George said that it would be a romantic tale, what?, it was great. And now, for Episode III he says that the Clone Wars are already over, I say, naaa, they might be over, but I bet we will be surprised again,... Ok enough.

Cheese
01-07-2005, 06:59 AM
Anyone downloaded Star Wars: The Phantom Edit?

For those who don't know it basically a fan re-edited Phantom Menace. He cut out some unimportant scenes and redubbed Jar-Jar Binks voice so it was unintelligible and then used subs to make Jar-Jar say things differently. End result no more annoying "kiddies" character and a tighter film.

Watched it myself and I reckon it's an improvement on Lucas' work.

worldpease
01-07-2005, 07:12 AM
I didn´t even know it existed.
and in the beggining I liked jar jar, but now, lets say we could have done with out him.

worldpease
01-14-2005, 06:20 AM
The nest is not a spoiler, but I figured it would fit in here.

-Opening May 19, Star Wars: Episode III—Revenge of the Sith (Twentieth Century Fox) is set on eight different planets, with an entire army of Wookiees, more than 2,300 special effects, and what promises to be the ultimate lightsaber duel. As the final installment in this six-film, 33-year epic heads to theaters, Annie Leibovitz shoots the movie's on-screen and behind-the-scenes heroes. The photographs appear exclusively in this month's Vanity Fair and on VanityFair.com.-

source: http://www.vanityfair.com/features/portfolio/050110fepo

cpt_azad
01-14-2005, 11:06 PM
@cheese, whered u get that version form, cant seem to find it.

namzuf9
01-16-2005, 12:40 AM
I would'nt pay to much attention to that link, just google the words "supershadow" and "bullshit", they seem to go hand in hand ;)

worldpease
01-26-2005, 01:07 AM
The beggining of the end:

SPOILER- According to the opening-text crawl that begins Episode 3, the Clone Wars continue to rage between the Old Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems (The Separatists). The opening-text crawl also reveals that the enemy Separatists have taken Supreme Chancellor Palpatine hostage. Next, we see an epic space battle (the largest space battle ever seen in a Star Wars film) taking place over Coruscant between the Republic military forces and the Separatist’s military forces. General Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and other Jedi Knights enter the battle with clone troopers in star ships... -SPOILER

I have the rest of this transcript, but I just couldn´t keep reading, it gives averithing away.