PDA

View Full Version : good to see you got over that insomnia thing manker

(>Zero Cool<)
01-07-2005, 03:23 AM
as you see so did I. :no:

Ok manker supports a dodgy football team and my body clock is a bit out of sync.....what excuses do the rest of you have folks. :huh:

manker
01-07-2005, 03:30 AM
:lol:

Hi, Zero.

I think I went to sleep at some point yesterday :huh:

I'm definitely going to spend all of Saturday in bed dozing and watching Soccer Saturday, that should sort me out :unsure:

(>Zero Cool<)
01-07-2005, 03:34 AM

Hi, Zero.

I think I went to sleep at some point yesterday :huh:

I'm definitely going to spend all of Saturday in bed dozing and watching Soccer Saturday, that should sort me out :unsure:

Hiya mate :D

I lasted till about one pm, then went for a cat nap.......got up at one am..... :frusty:

supposed to be going out tonight, I am trying to work out how to fit my next sleep in :wacko:

did you make your meeting?

have you got ss yet?

manker
01-07-2005, 03:49 AM
I did make the meeting but recall little of it, I think I did OK :unsure:

I haven't got slsk sorted out yet but Friday seems like a good day to get it done. Btw, I was trying to pm you something last night, feck knows what, but I couldn't get it to go thro'

I don't think it was anything important but thought I'd mention :D

(>Zero Cool<)
01-07-2005, 04:05 AM
I did make the meeting but recall little of it, I think I did OK :unsure:

I haven't got slsk sorted out yet but Friday seems like a good day to get it done. Btw, I was trying to pm you something last night, feck knows what, but I couldn't get it to go thro'

I don't think it was anything important but thought I'd mention :D

they are the best kinda meetings :01:

re my pm system, yeah it is a bit fecked I got jumped by my legacy pm system and suddenly now have two hundred and fifty pms :helpsmili , I think that is slightly over the limit....by a factor of four or so. Thus I am sans pm for the time being. sorry. :(

btw if your insomnia keeps up let me know I am going to a party tonight you can come along and join me for a beer when alll the rest of the day peeps hit the hay. :01:

(>Zero Cool<)
01-09-2005, 03:25 AM

Another best laid plan goes amiss mankermouse :rolleyes:

evenin :crying: