PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

hobbes
01-07-2005, 03:32 AM
Everynight I dream and I remember.

Last night I dreamt that I was pulling articles of clothing out of dogs' mouths'. Three distinct dreams. This was triggered by my buddy at work talking about his dog eating his sock.

I also dreamt that I was stung by 7 bees. I remember pulling out the stingers. I remember saying to myself, "I am dreaming, but I still feel the pain".

I guess these bad nights are balanced by the times that I can fly.

Expire
01-07-2005, 03:34 AM
Everynight I dream and I remember.

Last night I dreamt that I was pulling articles of clothing out of dogs' mouths'. Three distinct dreams. This was triggered by my buddy at work talking about his dog eating his sock.

I also dreamt that I was stung by 7 bees. I remember pulling out the stingers. I remember saying to myself, "I am dreaming, but I still feel the pain".

I guess these bad nights are balanced by the times that I can fly.

are u sure ur not just taking class As?

manker
01-07-2005, 03:44 AM
The Pharaoh (possibly Ramses II) dreamed about 7 fat cows and 7 thin cows which represented 7 years of good harvests and 7 years bad.

Your 7 bees and 7 stingers dream does not bode well. I'm thinking that 14 years of insect torment and then torture is probably unlikely so I'm gonna plump for a fortnight of increased bed bug activity :D

hobbes
01-07-2005, 03:53 AM
The Pharaoh (possibly Ramses II) dreamed about 7 fat cows and 7 thin cows which represented 7 years of good harvests and 7 years bad.

Your 7 bees and 7 stingers dream does not bode well. I'm thinking that 14 years of insect torment and then torture is probably unlikely so I'm gonna plump for a fortnight of increased bed bug activity :D

It was "Ram this" up his ass, not Rameses.

you're gonna "plump"?

Jesus, is that good or bad?

I also dreamt that I made a creamy soup out of "manker" and the bees made him into royal jelly. I forgot about this until now.

I hope there are no more bugs to molest me as I sleep on my urine soaked mattress under the ambiguous overpass!

Please stop centering threads, there is no point!

manker
01-07-2005, 04:02 AM
Gawd, I'm talking some shite tonight - plump meaning decide on, horrible word - but I am glad I didn't have to use my 1337 dream deciphering skillz to sort out the manker/royal jelly conundrum.

Btw, Press ctrl + F5 and clear your cache. I'm not centreing anything but the board is experiencing problems which can be fixed in this way.

hobbes
01-07-2005, 04:05 AM
Gawd, I'm talking some shite tonight - plump meaning decide on, horrible word - but I am glad I didn't have to use my 1337 dream deciphering skillz to sort out the manker/royal jelly conundrum.

Btw, Press ctrl + F5 and clear your cache. I'm not centreing anything but the board is experiencing problems which can be fixed in this way.

Great point.

What you're saying, I have no clue!

Plump up the volume!

Cheese
01-07-2005, 06:26 AM
I dream I'm in a Dawn of the Dead style scenario quite a lot (nearly every night sometimes). Sometimes it's so vivid I can't get back to sleep...like now.

6.26am here.:dry:

(>Zero Cool<)
01-07-2005, 06:36 AM
I dream I'm in a Dawn of the Dead style scenario quite a lot (nearly every night sometimes). Sometimes it's so vivid I can't get back to sleep...like now.

which part do you play? :huh:

Is the worst part of it that yoyu have to like and depend on your pooch?

do you send him/her round to dan's with some pieces on it's back? :unsure:

worldpease
01-07-2005, 06:41 AM
About what ¨Hobbes¨ said, of ¨the bad nights beein balanced by the times he can fly¨, its true...
The dreams were you get to fly are the best, its incredible, you feel that you are actually flying, well, I have never fly like a bird or something, but what I mean is that you can feel the air, the speed, and altitude, and you see something far away and just by thinkin of it you fly to it fast, like superman. lol.

Like when you dream you are making out with an ¨extremely beautiful¨ girl you are not suposed to, dam it, those dreams are so real too, you wake up and still can feel her, her lips, everything, you could swear it is real.
Dam, I´d better go to sleep now...lol.

Cheese
01-07-2005, 06:50 AM
which part do you play? :huh:

Is the worst part of it that yoyu have to like and depend on your pooch?

do you send him/her round to dan's with some pieces on it's back? :unsure:

No chance. I'd have cooked that dog pretty sharpish. In fact even before I'd ran out of regular supplies. :shifty:

"Hey Dan, all I've got is hot dog!"

http://www.avoirdupois.co.uk/dog_coat.jpg

ginguar
01-07-2005, 08:24 AM

That's bizzare I have Dawn of the Dead style dreams all the time and you are very often there. I had a dream last night that I lived above the apartment of certain doom and you were throwing bricks at it.

Cheese
01-07-2005, 09:12 AM
That's bizzare I have Dawn of the Dead style dreams all the time and you are very often there. I had a dream last night that I lived above the apartment of certain doom and you were throwing bricks at it.

I had a dream we were in a military style compound and all the soldiers were zombies. We ran into a river to get away from them. :blink:

Skiz
01-07-2005, 09:18 AM
I very rarely dream at all. On the occasion that I do remember a dream, it usually involves boxes or packages since I run a UPS operation and my whole life is boxes. :ph34r:

Yogi
01-07-2005, 09:48 AM
I very rarely dream at all. On the occasion that I do remember a dream, it usually involves boxes or packages since I run a UPS operation and my whole life is boxes. :ph34r:

You allways dream.

Everybody does.

You probably sleep very good, deep.

What do you dream about the boxes???

Yogi

sArA
01-07-2005, 10:50 AM
I rarely remember my dreams :(

(>Zero Cool<)
01-07-2005, 10:50 AM
No chance. I'd have cooked that dog pretty sharpish. In fact even before I'd ran out of regular supplies. :shifty:

:lol:
Magic. I dunno where you pulled that pic from but credit where credit is due :D

Next time you have the dream try and wap them non deads with yer swingball :01: , my fav bit from Shaun which I watched back to back with dawn.

disclaimer:
btw in case anyone feels I may have wasted part of the film plot by my statements from my earlier post let me assure you that dan in fact does not appear in that particular film. :shifty:

Jon L. Obscene
01-07-2005, 12:22 PM
I hav'nt had a good dream for a long time, never have had them really, I never could figure out why but I either dream about violence, death and fights.
Last night I dreamt someone close to me hated me and never wanted to speak to me again. :( Following that dream me and a couple of mates were running thru passages being chased by rabid wolves and some form of massive snake thing, eventually catching us up, 1 mate shot the snake with a bb gun which for some reason killed it, the other mate got torn in half by the wolves then I ran down an alley and was cornered, last thing I remember was a wolf grabbing my leg and tearing it off.

I basically dream like this every night, 50/50 whether I remember or not, I've looked into various dream arts such as Lucid etc but to no avail :(

It is possible the wolf motive came from the wolves in "Day after 2morrow", I watched that in bed altho did'nt get to the bit with the wolves :unsure:

Jonno :cool:

manker
01-07-2005, 12:34 PM
Do you want me to use my 1337 dream deciphering skillz, Jonno.

Jon L. Obscene
01-07-2005, 12:40 PM
I don't know what you're talking about but sure, knock yourself out :)

manker
01-07-2005, 12:44 PM
Did you not read this thread?

Jon L. Obscene
01-07-2005, 12:45 PM
Nope :01:

Yeah ok I've read it, what about it? I still don't know what 1337 is :unsure:

manker
01-07-2005, 12:47 PM
I hate that.

Jon L. Obscene
01-07-2005, 12:52 PM
Hate what? I've read it and still don't know what you're talking about, I was actually getting excited then thinking that you might be able to help :(

manker
01-07-2005, 12:58 PM
Tch, heathens.

1337 is a term kids use meaning elite. I use it to make myself appear worldly-wise.

Jon L. Obscene
01-07-2005, 12:59 PM
So instead of saying "Elite" they say "one thousand three hundred and thiry seven"?

That makes sense :huh:

manker
01-07-2005, 01:00 PM
No, they type it. It's an interweb thing.

Jon L. Obscene
01-07-2005, 01:13 PM
:rolleyes: And you use it, yet correct me on spelling :lol:

funny ol'd game init :frusty:

TheDave
01-07-2005, 01:16 PM
i dreamt manker stole my trousers. wait, that actually happened :angry:

Jon L. Obscene
01-07-2005, 01:17 PM
:huh: No comment

TheDave
01-07-2005, 01:19 PM
t'moderation has teh answer

manker
01-07-2005, 01:41 PM
:rolleyes: And you use it, yet correct me on spelling :lol:

funny ol'd game init :frusty:

Jonno :cool:You are such a geptard sometimes :lol:

manker
01-07-2005, 01:43 PM
Fuck I just read Dave's post, I thought I imagined that post over at Cheese's :blink:

/goes over to t'Moderation (http://moderation.forumflash.com)

Jon L. Obscene
01-07-2005, 01:43 PM
Only sometimes? I must be getting brainier then :01:

I just always thought typing stupid text like that was really..........well......stupid :frusty:

manker
01-07-2005, 01:50 PM
I just always thought typing stupid text like that was really..........well......stupid :frusty: :lol:

Yeah, it is. I don't really use it to appear worldly-wise. Just the opposite in fact :gheyrolleyessmiley:

Jon L. Obscene
01-07-2005, 01:53 PM
You keep saying worldly wise......... so to be worldly wise I have to know how to type meaningless stupid nonsense text? :huh:

I think I'm doing quite well as it is actually :lol:

manker
01-07-2005, 02:18 PM
:dontknowthecodefortheheadbangingsmiley:

Cheese
01-07-2005, 03:06 PM
:dontknowthecodefortheheadbangingsmiley:

I blocked that smilie. So if you had just posted that I would have nowt. :pointlesspost:

manker
01-07-2005, 03:18 PM
I blocked that smilie. So if you had just posted that I would have nowt. :pointlesspost::smiliegrinch:

hobbes
01-07-2005, 03:54 PM
Leet

http://www.anarchy-online.hu/images/santa/santa_leet01.jpg

sArA
01-07-2005, 04:41 PM
Leet

http://www.anarchy-online.hu/images/santa/santa_leet01.jpg

You lost me now....wtf is that?

hobbes
01-07-2005, 05:02 PM
You lost me now....wtf is that?

That is a screenshot from an online game called Anarchy Online. It is a space colony basically, and a leet is one of the local inhabitants.

There are many different types of "leet", with the Santa leet being one.

The "leets" got there name from the computer slang "1337". Numbers substitute for letters and sort of look like the letter version of the word. Other words use numbers for sound "L8r" or "R U leet 2?" Anyway that is how I came to know the term. leet is just an example of an entire language of computer speak.

sArA
01-07-2005, 05:09 PM
Thanks Hobbes.....erm...I think I understand now.....

you are a wealth of information sir, I am so impressed considering you are clearly one of the old buggers on here. :lol:

DanB
01-07-2005, 05:15 PM

:lol: :lol:

Why did I have to come across this as I was eating hot dogs :frusty:

hobbes
01-07-2005, 05:15 PM
Older, yes

But I've at least kept my good looks.

http://www.vao.co.at/fx/tour%20fall03/24.10.1.jpg

Jon L. Obscene
01-07-2005, 05:21 PM
You don't look much like your avatar tho :unsure:

Cheese
01-07-2005, 05:30 PM
Older, yes

But I've at least kept my good looks.

http://www.vao.co.at/fx/tour%20fall03/24.10.1.jpg

Either you're Andy from the Vienna Art Ochestra or you Google image searched 'angry old man'.

Now I'm one thousand three hundred and thiry seven. :01:

TheDave
01-07-2005, 05:30 PM
mr hobbes. wtf do i do in anarchy online?

hobbes
01-07-2005, 07:01 PM
It is actually pretty cool and complex now that they have the bugs worked out.

It is a Massively multi-player online role playing game, but it is also a bit of a first person shooter.

You can form "guilds" and do things with a group of people. Like attack a fortress or kill a large monster.

You can be "ghey" and stand around and role play.

You can play on your own and roam a planet inhabited by lots of bad things.

It is something I played for 2 years (monthly fee is charged $13) and I was still learning new things.

I am not much for playing with others, I mainly explored and killed things.

http://www.anarchy-online.com/

And it was created by your Favorite company: Funcom

hobbes
01-08-2005, 12:08 AM
Either you're Andy from the Vienna Art Ochestra or you Google image searched 'angry old man'.

Now I'm one thousand three hundred and thiry seven. :01:

Nice pick up Nancy Drew, for bonus points you could have pointed out that Hobbes doesn't smoke (cigarettes or other).

I liked the picture because it looked like a unprofessional webcam shot AND that the guy looks like just might fancy his appearance.

It could have been me? I think he had people musing. Wanting to flame, but also not wanted to be too harsh, lest it really be me.

TheDave
01-08-2005, 12:22 AM
ive got the year's* free subscription to anarchy online and i went on it and walked round a beach for half an hour not knowing what to do. i just wanna join a clan and kill stuff :01:

does "years" need a possessive apostrophe. i think the sentence works with or without it, so stfu*

Afronaut
01-08-2005, 02:00 AM
"I guess these bad nights are balanced by the times that I can fly."

The Lizard of Oz.

I can relate to that, sort of.

:D

(been out drinkin too much...)

hobbes
01-08-2005, 02:12 AM
ive got the year's* free subscription to anarchy online and i went on it and walked round a beach for half an hour not knowing what to do. i just wanna join a clan and kill stuff :01:

does "years" need a possessive apostrophe. i think the sentence works with or without it, so stfu*

It is not a game you can jump right into as the control take some time. I remember not knowing how to stand, sit, hit or anything else. You really need to read the manual or just practice with options in the backyard area.

It is not really hard to understand, just takes a certain amount of time to get the hang of it. You really do need to read the manual.