PDA

View Full Version : Error Messages

Samurai
01-07-2005, 06:22 PM
I keep getting pop up's saying something like...

"An Error Has Occured: 457. Do you wish to debug?"

[Yes][No]

WTF is this? I've noticed it on a couple of other pages too, and sometimes as soon as you click no or whatever, another one pops up. Sometimes, there's as much as 20 in one go.

What is this debug crap? Something to do with IE or the site(s)??? :helpsmili

DanB
01-07-2005, 06:33 PM
Had none of them here.

Samurai
01-07-2005, 06:52 PM
I'll try and remember to post a screenshot if I get another one.

Just pisses me off y'know when you get messages pop up, but they're too obscure to do anything about.

Samurai
01-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Well I found this on another forum...

"To prevent the stupid pop-up window saying "Do You wish to Debug"

Go To:
FOR INTERNET EXPLORER:-
Click on Tools, Internet Options...
Go to the "ADVANCED" Tab, You will see many boxes
Tick the box, "Disable script debugging""

However, it still means that there are errors in the database somewhere. At least 15 on this forum alone.

Entity101
01-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Those JavaScript errors probably aren't related to the forum's database integrity.

rookiecrd1
01-07-2005, 07:19 PM
Please post a screenshot if it happens again. I really don't think this is DB related though.

Brian

Samurai
01-07-2005, 07:29 PM
Those JavaScript errors probably aren't related to the forum's database integrity.

So would could they be, seeing as they specifically state that there's an error in 'Line xyz'?

ObiWan
01-07-2005, 07:55 PM
They are JavaScript errors and i don't think JavaScript can access a database. it is the PHP that accesses the database

tesco
01-07-2005, 08:29 PM
IE gets those a lot.
just disable it how samurai said.

ghost1984
01-07-2005, 08:54 PM
Or...DON"T USE IE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

ghost1984
01-07-2005, 08:54 PM
@Rossco, stealing sigs is bad..

Samurai
01-07-2005, 09:03 PM

Who are you talking to you fucking noob?

tesco
01-07-2005, 09:29 PM
@Rossco, stealing sigs is bad..
ok. :shifty:

Who are you talking to you fucking noob?
It does suck. ;)

Samurai
01-07-2005, 09:32 PM
ok. :shifty:

It does suck. ;)

yes it does but there was no need to try and flame someone :dry:

Jon L. Obscene
01-07-2005, 10:26 PM
lol, they do that to me all the time about aol, you get used to it, it's simply insecurity due to small............erm........stuff elsewhere in life :lol:

Jonno :cool:

NikkiD
01-07-2005, 10:26 PM

You know, saying things like that make you look like the fucking idiot.

Some people don't have a choice but to use IE, if they connect from work, or are on someone else's PC. And if IE is someone's personal preference, it's doesn't make them an idiot, people tend to use what they're used to. Not everyone who surfs the internet is a computer genius, and most use what's available. Websites should be designed to work with all browsers, not the other way around, and considering that more than half the people that connect to this site use IE, maybe the script errors should be addressed, instead of just answered with a flippant "install firefox" answer. You shouldn't have to change browsers just to view a website - most people will just ignore your site if that's the case, because they can't be bothered to install different software just for one website.

Entity101
01-08-2005, 12:16 AM
So would could they be, seeing as they specifically state that there's an error in 'Line xyz'?

There is JavaScript in the html pages of this forum. Not in our database. And since it is executed on your computer and not on the server (like php), it may be related to something specific on your computer.

Samurai
01-08-2005, 12:25 AM
I'm working on it :)

Samurai
01-08-2005, 06:17 AM
All I got to say is..Shut the fuck up you babbling horse faced bitch. I'm not going to read that whole mess, but I do understand that if you really do have a husband and kids, there is absolutely no reason to have 2,310 posts on a fucking filesharing forum. What kind of fucking loser are you? If I were you husband i would be fucking your sister on the side. Well, that is if she doesnt look like you. EEEWWW, I saw your picture. Shut the fuck up. Go spend some time with your kids or something. Oh, you probally don't have any, you probally just made that up as an attempt to impress your fellow loser forumers. I mean seriously, who in there right mind would fuck an ugly ass bitch that sits on the computer all day browsing through threads on a filesharing forum, and god knows how many other boards. And, I would also like to take this last feeble attempt to make fun of the the other losers on here before I get back to the real world. CPT_AZAD, I hope a bunch of American troops come to your door someday and walk you around on a fucking dog leash, while anal fucking your mom and sister. The Canuk, You're a fucking lil canadian pussy that makes up stories about how he's going to get drunk and shit. I mean what the fuck, anyone who says that shit on a forum is a fucking joke in real life. Now shut the fuck up before I drag your small ass to michael jacksons front door step. Hmmm, thats all the losers I can think of for now. I might pop-in a lil later to see what you lil losers had to say about this. Of couse on a different screename. Ahh, don't you just love the BugMeNot extension. Later pussy, and good by dog face [nikky]

I believe that calls for a banning. In fact if you have his IP to hand i'd appreciate it ;)

Peerzy
01-08-2005, 09:11 AM
All I got to say is..Shut the fuck up you babbling horse faced bitch. I'm not going to read that whole mess, but I do understand that if you really do have a husband and kids, there is absolutely no reason to have 2,310 posts on a fucking filesharing forum. What kind of fucking loser are you? If I were you husband i would be fucking your sister on the side. Well, that is if she doesnt look like you. EEEWWW, I saw your picture. Shut the fuck up. Go spend some time with your kids or something. Oh, you probally don't have any, you probally just made that up as an attempt to impress your fellow loser forumers. I mean seriously, who in there right mind would fuck an ugly ass bitch that sits on the computer all day browsing through threads on a filesharing forum, and god knows how many other boards. And, I would also like to take this last feeble attempt to make fun of the the other losers on here before I get back to the real world. CPT_AZAD, I hope a bunch of American troops come to your door someday and walk you around on a fucking dog leash, while anal fucking your mom and sister. The Canuk, You're a fucking lil canadian pussy that makes up stories about how he's going to get drunk and shit. I mean what the fuck, anyone who says that shit on a forum is a fucking joke in real life. Now shut the fuck up before I drag your small ass to michael jacksons front door step. Hmmm, thats all the losers I can think of for now. I might pop-in a lil later to see what you lil losers had to say about this. Of couse on a different screename. Ahh, don't you just love the BugMeNot extension. Later pussy, and good by dog face [nikky]

Translation:

OMG UR ALL FUCKING L0ZERS, FUCK A D0G HA HA HA HA !1!111 IM SCREAMING AND SHOUTING @ PPL BECUASE THEY ARE L0ZERS FOR USING IE, YET M0ST N00B'S AND PPL WHO VISIT THE INTERNET USE IE, OMG HA HA HA I JUST PWND MYSLF"!1123£11!!BTW IM S000000 1337 COZ YEAH I HV SAID LIKE FUCK 23 TIMES IN THIS P0ST HA HA AH AHA HAWTF OMG!1!11!1 IM SHOUTING AT ALL THESE L0ZERS ABOUT KNWONING STUFF AND POSTING ON A FORUM YET IM SUCH A C0CK JOCKEY IM GOING TO RE-SIGN UP UNDER A NEW USER NAME JUST TO READ THIS, ALS0 YOU ARE ALL LOZERS AND YOU KNOW STUFF ABOUT PC'S REAL PPL IN REAL LIFE SHOULDN'T JUST LIKE ME COZ IM C00L. BTW DON';T YOU LOVE THIS NEW EXTENSION I H4X0R'D THROIOUGH MY LINUUX PHP DATABASE USING A BRUTE FORCE METHD AH AH AH AHA HA AH AHA AHA H PWND.

:whistling

Jon L. Obscene
01-08-2005, 11:02 AM

Hmmm, analysing...........

Calls fo a banning? Yeah probably........calls for a fucking hiding? most definitely.........wish you were in front of me right now, I could happily greet you and shake you warmly by the throat :)
I love the way we're filesharing forum losers that you are talking to on a filesharing forum that you are posting on, that would make you part of the losership would it not?
As for calling our Nikki those names all I can say is be careful and you're very fucking lucky we're not all stood round. But then I guess if you were out in a real place with people you would sit in the corner and quietly drink you cola, big words from a little boy hidin behind a puter screen, such a shame really. Always found those who talk to women like that have really small dicks and need to abuse in order to try and put some balance of power back, well hate to tell you "Little" boy, you picked on the wrong girl cos you'll never win or over power her irl OR on a forum, you know why?
Cos she has a brain capable of thinking of a reply rather than just simply name calling like a small child trying to win friends on his first day in school.
Also I hate to dissapoint you but but she's not horse faced either, she happens to be a very atractive young lady with a very pretty face, nor is she dog faced.........far from it........and her name is spelt with an I not a Y :)
As for the pleasent things you said about my other friends, well lets just say that so far you hav'nt done an aweful lot to show me you're over the age of 10 so I would suggest "Little" boy you go back to your lingerie catalogue and get your cleenex ready and continue to "Try" to achieve the lil excitment you obviously need so badly while sitting on the toilet hoping your mum does'nt hear, cos you ain't impressing no one round here. Hope you don't draw/fire a blank with what you try :lol:

TheDave
01-08-2005, 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by NikkiD
You know, saying things like that make you look like the fucking idiot.

Some people don't have a choice but to use IE, if they connect from work, or are on someone else's PC. And if IE is someone's personal preference, it's doesn't make them an idiot, people tend to use what they're used to. Not everyone who surfs the internet is a computer genius, and most use what's available. Websites should be designed to work with all browsers, not the other way around, and considering that more than half the people that connect to this site use IE, maybe the script errors should be addressed, instead of just answered with a flippant "install firefox" answer. You shouldn't have to change browsers just to view a website - most people will just ignore your site if that's the case, because they can't be bothered to install different software just for one website.

posted by Ghost1991

err. the second word-brick is bigger than the word-brick it was saying i'm not gonna read that word-brick. inconsiderate fucker! :huh:

btw. IE is hawt and easier to use than firefox. thats why i use it

NikkiD
01-08-2005, 03:17 PM

LMFAO

I'd give more of a response if I weren't laughing so hard at your pathetic reply. Thank you so much for proving my original point. :lol:

tesco
01-08-2005, 04:19 PM
As for the pleasent things you said about my other friends, well lets just say that so far you hav'nt done an aweful lot to show me you're over the age of 10 so I would suggest "Little" boy you go back to your lingerie catalogue and get your cleenex ready and continue to "Try" to achieve the lil excitment you obviously need so badly while sitting on the toilet hoping your mum does'nt hear, cos you ain't impressing no one round here. Hope you don't draw/fire a blank with what you try :lol:

Funniest thing i've heard all week. :lol:

{I}{K}{E}
01-08-2005, 06:13 PM
Thread closed.