PDA

View Full Version : help with project?

HCT
01-09-2005, 07:36 AM
i need to do this project for school and i'm having problems chosing a topic, if ypu guys could help me pick a topic. i was looking for something to do with technology and since i have to do a presentation at the end i'm looking for something to use my skill on. i know how to use corel draw, learning rhino and photoshop and will be learning flash later on. your recommendation is appreciated :)

Yogi
01-09-2005, 10:29 AM
Seeing your sig the choice seems obvious.

Yogi

Rat Faced
01-09-2005, 12:24 PM
I think its a serious Technology Project Yogi... dont think they'll let him build a flying saucer :P

However, he could do something based on NASA that connects in with that subject... they have some lovely advanced technology, that comes back to us in the form of commercial stuff.

eg: We wouldnt have non-stick frying pans etc if it wasnt for NASA's research ;)

Yogi
01-09-2005, 12:36 PM
I think its a serious Technology Project Yogi... dont think they'll let him build a flying saucer :P

However, he could do something based on NASA that connects in with that subject... they have some lovely advanced technology, that comes back to us in the form of commercial stuff.

eg: We wouldnt have non-stick frying pans etc if it wasnt for NASA's research ;)

Who needs those??? :blink:

Sticking a pan to something seems so senseless.......... :wacko:

I mean, non-stick underwear, that could be usefull...............http://filesharingtalk.com/html/emoticons/crazy.gif :blink:

Yinnovate

Rat Faced
01-09-2005, 12:41 PM
Hmmp

Gonna tell Fre your picking on me :(

:P

Yogi
01-09-2005, 12:52 PM
Hmmp

Gonna tell Fre your picking on me :(

:P

So you know where to find her in the deep woods of the Veluwe??? :lol:

Good luck!!! :01:

And bring her some carrots for Shannon, while you're at it............... :P

HCT
01-09-2005, 04:46 PM
i forgot to add that it have to be a persuasive paper, for exanple: why should they make weed legal? but that nasa topic is real good rat faced

Yogi
01-09-2005, 04:51 PM
i forgot to add that it have to be a persuasive paper, for exanple: why should they make weed legal? but that nasa topic is real good rat faced

I could help you on the weed issue............ :whistling

manker
01-09-2005, 04:55 PM
i forgot to add that it have to be a persuasive paper, for exanple: why should they make weed legal? but that nasa topic is real good rat facedHow about with the US' massive national debt the reasons why they should stop pouring billions into the vast black hole which is NASA.

HCT
01-09-2005, 04:55 PM
yeah tried that already but teacher said no topics on drugs

Peerzy
01-09-2005, 04:57 PM
Or President Bushes War for Oil, or the long term economic effects of the asian earthquake.

Yogi
01-09-2005, 04:59 PM
yeah tried that already but teacher said no topics on drugs

So maybe on the subject of longterm effects of narrowminded teachers???

HCT
01-09-2005, 05:10 PM
What subject / class is the project for.
it not for a class.
my whole grade has to do it it's a requirement for graduation

HCT
01-10-2005, 03:13 AM
bump. :helpsmili me please

exo_body
01-10-2005, 03:52 PM
hmm, my friend did a thing on the conspiracy theorys surrounding 9/11. its a good idea, but the whole topic has been worn out on television already.

HCT
01-10-2005, 09:11 PM
yeah that would be a good topic but like you said its already been worn out be tv. i was tinking something to do with piracy or make illegal immigrants legal. something along those lines.

Snee
01-10-2005, 09:13 PM
Seeing your sig the choice seems obvious.

Yogi
A serious treaty on bad spelling through the ages? :unsure:

Biggles
01-10-2005, 09:28 PM
How about the Energy Lobby and Global Warming. I am sure you will be able to find lots on that.

If you want to be controversial how about Funding Contraception and the Aids Crisis in Africa.

Both involve GW. :)

bigboab
01-10-2005, 09:42 PM
How about the Energy Lobby and Global Warming. I am sure you will be able to find lots on that.

If you want to be controversial how about Funding Contraception and the Aids Crisis in Africa.

Both involve GW. :)

Contraception causing global warning! :ohmy: does this mean that Africans are F** Ice people. :) I've met some bad ones.

Samurai
01-10-2005, 09:45 PM
do it on file sharing

Snee
01-10-2005, 09:45 PM
Contraception causing global warning! :ohmy: does this mean that Africans are F** Ice people. :) I've met some bad ones.
That's nicely misunderstood, I have to say. :D :lol:

HCT
01-11-2005, 07:18 PM
do it on file sharing
hey that is not a bad idea. never thought of it
im going to try loking for books on file sharing