PDA

View Full Version : eating raw food

vidcc
01-09-2005, 05:16 PM
well what do you like to eat raw because it either tastes better or just as a change?

I love practically raw steak

i also eat raw eggs sometimes with a few added things (lea and perring)

but i think my favourite raw thing is pilsbury home bake chocholate chip cookie dough. as a child i used to love "licking the mixing bowl" when my mother baked (food...not herself)
having children myself i don't get to do that anymore, so when i do the shopping i buy a packet and eat it out of sight :shifty:

oddly enough once baked the cookies are awful :unsure:

DanB
01-09-2005, 05:18 PM
I don't eat raw meat, but I did used to love licking the cake mix too

Yogi
01-09-2005, 05:20 PM
As you might guess, i agree on the steak.

And as dutchman naturally herring.

manker
01-09-2005, 05:32 PM
I used to eat raw peas from the allotment when I was younger, but nothing since.

I am trying manfully to resist the temptation to react to all the innuendo my mind created relating to the 'mixing bowl' reference 'cause vid's alright ;) :lol:

ruthie
01-09-2005, 05:33 PM
Oh my..stop eating raw steak you guys. My mother used to love that too..course, are you eating raw organic meat or processed?
Cookie and cake batter tastes pretty good..did you ever eat so much though that you got a stomach ache?
I like fresh carrots, and prefer them not to be cooked. I used to like potatoes.
I HATE sushi.

vidcc
01-09-2005, 05:35 PM
I used to eat raw peas from the allotment when I was younger, but nothing since.

I am trying manfully to resist the temptation to react to all the innuendo my mind created relating to the 'mixing bowl' reference 'cause vid's alright ;) :lol:

go for it...... i am curious as to what you mean,
:unsure: :lol:

This is the spam room so the only rule is...there are no rules :01:

manker
01-09-2005, 05:41 PM
I don't eat raw meat,Yeah, right :rolleyes:

but I did used to love licking the cake mix too Euphemism :dry:

- vid, it struck me odd that you put the phrase in quotes, as if you were referring to something else. A euphemism, if you will. Feel free to ignore my ramblings :lol: :ermm:

vidcc
01-09-2005, 05:41 PM
Oh my..stop eating raw steak you guys. My mother used to love that too..course, are you eating raw organic meat or processed?

well i guess manker is going to explode with inuendo over this.... but i would sneak up behind the cow in the field (down manker)....and just bite a chunk out of its side... that's how raw and fresh i like it
:devil:

manker
01-09-2005, 05:42 PM
:lol: :D

vidcc
01-09-2005, 05:44 PM
the raw meat meat i understand...i think you are scraping the barrels with the mixing bowl thing though :rolleyes: :lol:

zedaxax
01-09-2005, 05:54 PM
i luv
beef tartar + egg yolk
sushi (especially the tuna)
raw bananas with raw pussy

Lilmiss
01-09-2005, 05:59 PM
I love mushy pea's and beans straight out the tin.

But I used to drink vinegar too. :unsure:

DanB
01-09-2005, 06:01 PM
Eew, I once bet a mate a fiver down the pub that he wouldn't drink a pint of vinegar, pepper, ketchup & tartare sauce.

He did do it, but it was a fiver well spent to see the looks on his face :lol:

Sweetcorn out of the can is tasty :D

Snee
01-09-2005, 06:04 PM
I have been known to take vinegar myself, it's good for your stomach.

Otherwise the only things I eat raw these days are mushrooms, lettuce, tomatoes, and you know, fruit n' veggie stuff.

I tried to eat a whole onion a couple of yeas ago, that was a bad idea.

When I was a kid I ate potatoes raw among many other things.