PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 question

silent h3ro
01-09-2005, 06:16 PM
Ok so I'm gonna attempt to beat all of Halo 2 on legendary. :lol: Anyway I have a question about the elites. Do they have shields like Master Chiief's when u like shoot them alot while they're shield is weakening then they die or do they have health where if u shoot them for a certain number of times they will die? Right now I'm fighting about 10 elites 1 of them has an energy sword and all I have left is a plasma pistol. :(

Smith
01-09-2005, 08:45 PM
lol, i have yet to beat it on legendary, but im sure you can do it with enuff patience

cpt_azad
01-10-2005, 02:33 AM
trust me when i say u need a lot of patience, took me a good week (straight thru, never turned off my box, if i slept/ate w/e i left it on and the tv off) to beat. never ever ever ever ever never EVER attempt to do legendary w/ co-op it's suicide, cuz there is twice the amount of enemy and near impossible (if not) to beat. the later levels are really hard. about the elites, it's like MC's where they have a shield, so if u shoot them their shield goes down but they WILL recharge so dont leave an elite alone for too long after u've shot him. i know exactly what ur talking about, 10 against 1 is common on legendary (wait till flood, god i hated that part).

n18
01-10-2005, 03:01 AM
damn i can't even beat it on the easiest mode...I'm playing as the bad guys and the ship is falling down, and i keep dying :(

twister
01-10-2005, 03:20 AM
i fell asleep this morning at about 3:30 am playing on xbox live. my friend told me he could here me breathing over the mic lol

silent h3ro
01-10-2005, 03:43 AM
i fell asleep this morning at about 3:30 am playing on xbox live. my friend told me he could here me breathing over the mic lol :lol: :lol: Nice sig btw I think I'm getting a freaking seizure. :wacko:

silent h3ro
01-10-2005, 03:44 AM
trust me when i say u need a lot of patience, took me a good week (straight thru, never turned off my box, if i slept/ate w/e i left it on and the tv off) to beat. never ever ever ever ever never EVER attempt to do legendary w/ co-op it's suicide, cuz there is twice the amount of enemy and near impossible (if not) to beat. the later levels are really hard. about the elites, it's like MC's where they have a shield, so if u shoot them their shield goes down but they WILL recharge so dont leave an elite alone for too long after u've shot him. i know exactly what ur talking about, 10 against 1 is common on legendary (wait till flood, god i hated that part). Yea this is only the third level too. The flood is going to be near impossible for me. :(

cpt_azad
01-10-2005, 05:47 AM
flood+legendary(halo2)= :no:

Money Fist
01-10-2005, 09:30 AM
Is halo2 any thing like halo1?
if it is then I’m not getting it!

silent h3ro
01-10-2005, 10:19 PM
Is halo2 any thing like halo1?
if it is then I’m not getting it! Fuck u Halo pwns. :P

silent h3ro
01-10-2005, 10:20 PM
flood+legendary(halo2)= :no: Halo 2 on Heroic was really easy then u go to legendary and its near impossible. Wtf? :frusty:

cpt_azad
01-11-2005, 01:41 AM
it's just the way the designers made it, bitchin hard. they wanted legendary to actually mean "legendary" this time around.

silent h3ro
01-11-2005, 04:44 AM
it's just the way the designers made it, bitchin hard. they wanted legendary to actually mean "legendary" this time around. Its nice that they did that and all but now I have to beat Halo on legendary, its tradition. :(

cpt_azad
01-11-2005, 05:48 AM
Yes, it's more of a ritual. I kgot my xbox in late 2003, so Halo wasn't new but I knew about it when I got it. Beat the thing in normal first, then got hooked, beat it in heroic in one go. 2 days later beat the game in a 3-day trial/error system till I finished and said to myself "my god I did it!!!......shit i missed like a week of school oh well". Halo2 was no different, it's ritual/tradition meng :cool:

ApacNTS
01-13-2005, 02:15 AM
elites shields work the same as masterchiefs, kill em when they shields are down, or they'll recharge and you'll start all over again. i played random levels on legendary and got to the end beat it, didnt see a diffrence so that was a bad thing. started over from the begining and was halted on the loading bay thing on the ship. 10 elites came through, i'd kill some, but the others wouldnt die, killing that one with the sword was easy, cause he couldnt touch me. beating tart in legendary is time consuming, cause you have to wait for johnson to shoot him. that and the game kept glitching, throwing me through walls and killing me. the only reason i played legendary was to gear up for live...to which i still felt like a poon my first couple of days.